Kino

Kino

Attached: Invasion.of.Astro-Monster.1965.720p.BluRay.x264-x0r-[49.43.314-50.29.401].webm (640x360, 2.64M)

Actually it's fucking garbage. Probably the second worst godzilla movie I've seen (I've only seen like 15 of them)

What's the best one you have seen?

Shin godzilla

damn is it legal to have this much soul in one webm

Original one and Shin Godzilla

Your top 5?

This goofiness aside it's actually a solid film with fun characters and a banging score. One of the decent Godzilla movies.

Reddit opinions

Who the fuck hates Astro Monster? It's basically a long Star Trek TOS episode with Godzilla, what's not to like?

All I've seen so far were pretty bad except these two and 2014 american one is ok

Dunno, I found plot stupid af

>I found plot stupid af
>likes 2014
What? And what's wrong with Astro-Monster's plot?

>All I've seen so far were pretty bad except these two
So why did you watch fucking 15 of them? Wouldnt you figure 6 movies in that it's not really your thing?

Why does this CGI look so fluid when the movie is so old?
I thought Alita was somewhat lifelike in her movements but this is next level.
Much better than the new Godzilla movie.

That's not CG, zoomer. It's people in costumes and props. God save us all.

It's obviously a joke you autistic fuck

>Implying the goofiness isn't the best part

I found it to be an inferior and boring retread of Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster.

I actually preferred it to Ghidrah desu

>boring retread of Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster
I never got this complaint. They're two completely different genres of movies besides the inclusion of the same three giant monsters. There's more differences between these films than most of the last few Heisei movies.

It is. It's a standard flying saucer type of sci fi that's inferior to the Hollywood movie with a couple monster scenes here and there. Overall pretty ok but mostly because of the actors, their interactions, the subplots.

>standard flying saucer type of sci fi that's inferior to the Hollywood movie
What UFO flicks are you comparing it to? It's easily among the better of anything from the 50s and 60s except The Day the Earth Stood Still.

best girl

Attached: 3805554970_9dc1f30b86.jpg (198x479, 44K)

Why can't the American Godzilla reach this level of SOUL?

It had soul it just didn't use practical effects. It's the new reality.

Attached: inline_ptdbnxLEzN1swtfnl_500.gif (500x271, 2.46M)

CGI is soulless, though. Even one usage of CGI sucks all the soul out of a film

>That Dark Souls Godzilla tactical roll
Based

>dabs at the end
Based jap kino

No

>only
Look at this Godzilla chad.

>Mizuno: He (Nick Adams) was gentle, especially compared to (War of the Garganutas co-star) Russ Tamblyn, who was cold. But maybe it was because he came to Japan with his wife and he couldn’t get too involved with the staff and cast. But Nick was very warm. I even invited him over to my house after the shoot. His gentleness somehow turned into a marriage proposal. He even told me, “I will divorce my wife to be with you!”

>first kiss in a godzilla film
>white man/asian female
What did Japan mean by this?

you should've left your sister packed in ice, Fuj.

Attached: whateversfairpal.png (638x271, 248K)