Torrenting is bad

>torrenting is bad
>why dont you donate your money to a billion dollar business!!!!!!

Attached: 1563482875248.jpg (1024x967, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/5157355_Estimating_the_Effects_of_Movie_Piracy_on_Box-office_Revenue
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/728c/942e50423af154beb0cdd8542090fd9e7a8e.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i refuse to believe someone would pay to watch movies/tv shows

all my friends made fun of me for torrenting everything they bought all games for like 60 dollar when it came out and didnt play some games even same with movies

Torrenting to get your latest capeflick is ultimate soj though.

Torrenting isn't bad because companies are not earning money, torrents are bad because you are not paying taxes and without taxes we cannot get birth control and assistance for those who need it.

It's not donation. It's paying for the product you want to consume.

>sneed is bad!!

it is donation if you can get it free but refuse to

No.

Yeah you can "get free" food by stealing from your local small grocery store, but I am not a degenerate poorfag nigger so I pay for it.

Today you are pretty based OP. Keep going.

but its only bad because you can get caught stealing if you use a vpn and torrent you wont get caught, if there was an option to get free food without getting in jail everybody would do it

>There are 'people' on this board who pay for media

Attached: 1563279345792.jpg (1074x1331, 805K)

They can afford the loss and I have better things to spend my money on.

>piracy is illegal in his shithole
kek

Attached: kek.jpg (248x189, 15K)

Food is essential to survival
Jew propaganda and bing bing wahoo isn’t

>They can afford the loss and I have better things to spend my money on.

Attached: 1563654734975.png (474x1064, 196K)

I'm not good with torrents

>but its only bad because you can get caught stealing
What literal poorfag nig mental midget coping.

I could steal from there every single day without anyone noticing anything, it's a family owned small business with no detectors or anything at their door, I could just put whatever I want in my pocket and the old lady wouldn't say a thing, but since I'm not a soulless anti human poorfag parasite I gladly pay so they can continue to work there and make their decent quality homemade products

>and make their decent quality homemade products
this doesn't really apply to modern movie production

Whether someone can afford something doesn't matter. Entire years of people's lives go into the creation of film and TV shows, and regardless of how rich someone is, nobody's immortal. If you're going to consume the media, have the common decency to acknowledge the time taken to create it.

>comparing Hollywood execs to an old lady

It's only your fault that you're such a pleb casual who only watches dogshit Hollywood corporate garbage

Attached: SHHH.jpg (1620x2430, 1.12M)

same for you

Ya but I'm not going to pay for a turd even if 100 people have spent years on pushing it out. Just because they took their time doesn't mean they've delivered hard work, more often than not it took this long due to laziness and bad planning.

yea but what if the media is shit

you realize people who make movies get paid regardless of how the movie fares?

You don't watch it?

>I have so little arguments to put forward I have to recycle my ad hominems

Are you 12? Do you know how anything works at all?
Yeah sure they got paid for their job already, but if the film doesn't do well in the box office those people won't get hired by the same studio again and the studio won't make those kind of films again.

That's why we have so much capeshit today, the only thing that people pay for.

>so little arguments
Not watching Hollywood is not an argument?

What you're currently doing is like listening to fucking radio Top 10 David Guetta garbage """music""" and complaining how all of music is shit.

Then don't watch the media? This one isn't too hard to comprehend, and it also involves not paying any of your shekels out.

Kinda doesn't matter. If every person who watched media torrented, eventually that would stop, and then media would just slow to a halt because the industry would be dead. Just because you don't want to pay like the rest of the world doesn't make you special.

I could not care less.

that's a fantastic analysis of the industry, surely you have first hand accounts of such people that never got hired again because I pirated a movie ten years ago, or studies at least?

>I could not care less.
I bet you make those "omg so much capeshit and starshit garbage, how is film dead??!?" posts at the same time

>If every person who watched media torrented, eventually that would stop
yeah bro its okay that the millatary spends like 30 billion in military the state could make movies for us most movies today are jew propaganda so it would make no difference and what
if you watched the trailer and thought the movie was good but then the film is shit but you already paid for it and realize it in the cinema?

>dude only I pirate movies in the world and I've only done it once 10 years ago haha
you have to be underage

Nope. I couldn't care less about that either.

>the state could make movies for us
So you literally want to consume straight up government propaganda?
>what if you watched the trailer and thought the movie was good but then the film is shit but you already paid for it and realize it in the cinema?
Sure, then just torrent films and when you watch a film you actually really enjoy you then buy a bluray, simple as that.

So you don't watch films? Why are you even in this thread then?

You might not know this, but a lot of non burger cinema is funded through, or at least aided by subsidies. Regardless of the fact that your only stance in this argument is to flaunt your supposed superior taste in movies, the fact is that piracy does not affect foreign cinema negatively since the funding is not tied to how well the movie fares in the box office. Maybe broaden your perspective on the matter next time you decide to post nonsense.

>bro, trust me, if thing happened, it would bolster my argument
sure thing, dude.

Then good job jumping the gun and going to see the movie before you knew shit about it.

Look before you throw away that 15 bucks. That way, rather than stealing media that still turns out to be shitty, you can just avoid watching it and save yourself time and money.

t. I have never put longer than a week into anything in my life.

that's a very odd thing to fixate upon when you have provided no answer to my point

>not caring about capeshit means not watching film

Make me, kike.

Has little to do with the situation and more to do with the fact that you're allowing society's collective good behavior to support your shitty behavior. That was the point, but that was a solid strawman right there.

>the fact is that piracy does not affect foreign cinema negatively
You're absolutely retarded.
Do you really think all foreign countries operate like past the Soviet Union? Do you really think every single foreign film is funded by the government? Or funded by anyone else at all, every single one of them?

You just expose yourself as a clueless mental midget again and again.

Attached: Sleep_has_her_house.mp4_snapshot_00.17.36_.jpg (1920x1460, 1.64M)

>make me care about the lives of other human beings

No can do, unfortunately. Can't help but wonder what the hell went wrong to where you can't shell out 10-15 dollars for a year or more of someone else's life, though.

I don't understand, is only capeshit torrentable? Also why would you even torrent or watch capeshit in any form in the first place?

yup, but there really is no need to be flustered about it. I get free shit, you get to jerk your own ego off anonymously, everybody wins

I don't watch or torrent capeshit. I wasn't the one who brought capeshit up.

I did say a lot, not all, were funded fully or partially, by the government. You can misrepresent what I said all you want, fact remains that you're out of your depth and show really little knowledge of how the world at large operates besides your bubble.

To which point? That people get paid for a movie before the box office?
Ofcourse, but when the same producers who paid those people who made the film lose like 50 million dollars in total from the box office those same producers won't hire and invest in the same people to do a similar project in any close future.

It's like saying you stealing a car doesn't. matter since the person who made the car in the factory already got paid, but if everyone stole that same model that car wouldn't be made anymore.

no, I asked you to provide backing for your claim that people that worked on a movie don't get hired later down the line because it was pirated.

>I get free shit
Free shit of diminishing quality, yes.

When I don't have to pay student loans anymore, I'll buy movies music and games again. However if you are gonna make me throw away a quarter of my money, I'm gonna get the free shit to make up for it.

well, it's your fault for having shit taste and only watching Hollywood movies.

>Mister Shekelstein, look at me - I am a good goy! I pay for your brainwashing propaganda for 37 iq! And I am shaming those who don`t want to pay for (((your))) masterpiece!
>Could you send me please another jar of gamer girl piss for my obidience and virtue signaling?

Attached: 1547378022024.png (832x832, 502K)

They don't get hired because the film didn't make money, and piracy is one of the key components of that yes.
Sometimes a film can just be terribly bad that it didn't make monry because no one wants to see it, in cinema or to torrent, and those people will have the same faith.

Why do you think the chinese market is so popular today? Because they pay.

and by backing, I didn't mean talking out of your ass for the third consecutive post, I meant an actual reported case with a clear causality drawn between the two.

>americucks pay to watch movies and shows

Attached: 1433179132227.jpg (248x189, 12K)

we would have got a kickass 3 if it weren't for torrenters. A lot of films don't see the light of day because the fanbase.

only movies that see the light of day now are oscar-bait, capeshit, jumpscare horror, family comedies and nostalgia-bait.

see

Imagine his disdain at you for financially supporting the Culture Industry and enabling the millions of small-souled bugmen it spits out

Attached: TheodorAdorno.jpg (638x1024, 268K)

>woman actually get turned off if you have pirated movies/shows and don't use netflix
fuck woman desu

>dude you can only watch media made by big corporate jews and no one else lmao

Nothing wrong with piracy and a lot of big corporations don't even really give a shit. Some of them don't even mind the piracy because it gets people hooked on the product.
Bragging about how cool you are for pirating is a very middle schooler/neet thing.

>You wouldn't download food

>woman actually get turned off if you have pirated movies/shows and don't use netflix
This is American women right? The same women who think jew-mutilated cocks look completely normal?

Attached: wat.jpg (505x431, 26K)

Adorno loved the culture industry. The frankfurt school used the techniques they identified in capitalism and amplified them. Adorno was literally put in charge of brainwashing Germany post WW2. If you want people who identified the problems with the modern world and didn't look to exploit them look to the traditionalist/perrenialist schools. Frankfurt fags saw the world though the lens of holocaust trauma.

researchgate.net/publication/5157355_Estimating_the_Effects_of_Movie_Piracy_on_Box-office_Revenue
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/728c/942e50423af154beb0cdd8542090fd9e7a8e.pdf

t. guy who thinks he's interesting for watching japshit and french garbo