What's your favorite webm of Alita?

What's your favorite webm of Alita?

Attached: Alita Seductive Eyes.webm (1226x1080, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6izXHpLMymE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: giwtwm.webm (2048x1352, 2.23M)

this one

Attached: 1562071361651.webm (800x800, 2.47M)

How did this movie end up being so good? I watched this a day after watching Captain Marvel, and the contrast couldn't be bigger. Alita is a great example of classic film making but utilizing all the brand new techniques. It also has themes that will prove to be timeless. Nobody will care about captain marvel 10 years from now, but Alita will be remembered.

Based

Someone please post the one where Alita says she has a strong heart to Dr. Ido.

that's a "based" from me dawg

kys

Attached: 67073453_2485962521447539_6045090284990103552_o.jpg (999x926, 113K)

All of them :3

d-did she and hugo have sex before he died?

Attached: Alita.Battle.Angel.2019.V2.1080p.HDRip.X264-EVO.mkv_snapshot_01.19.18_[2019.07.21_11.21.55].png (1920x1080, 3.98M)

no. She is canonically pure

but how do you know she didn't blow half of her squad 300 years ago when she was a Martian Warrior?

Attached: crcu9kku63a31.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Why would the body of a battle android be outfitted with sex organs? Or alternatively, why would the doctor give his daughter's body a vagina?

>brown eyes

Attached: 1518392541013.jpg (750x720, 35K)

>why would the doctor give his daughter's body a vagina?
You know why

>vagina

You mean her face?

Attached: 1563592053759.jpg (467x436, 29K)

>make cyborg
>don't give them sex organs so they'll be incels for life
better to be dead imo

true, though i wonder if her saliva would be exactly like water or if it would have the viscosity of normal spit

Attached: Alita.Battle.Angel.2019.V2.1080p.HDRip.X264-EVO.mkv_snapshot_00.06.19_[2019.07.21_11.32.16].png (928x987, 1.31M)

Y--yeah. It sure would be better to be dead than an incel haha

Probably like lube, it's the god damn future.

Attached: c92c231a837d063cd276c44943c43297a7687c2c238b686255465f9fd1bcea3c.gif (600x325, 1.11M)

me too user

lmao just go on tinder it's too easy, plenty of girls there to suck your dick

Attached: Virgin Pee Chad Sprinkle.jpg (778x960, 75K)

stick with your fleshlights you creeps

>/pol/ is trying to prevent me from racemixing with that
Big yikes

>not wanting this in your bed
/pol/ must be crazy

Attached: Alita 11.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

I was shocked to learn that this actress is in her 30s. She was obviously dolled up with CGI, but still quite impressive.

Weapons Grade Waifu

>alita will never climb through your window early in the morning to give you her heart

Attached: 1552842920504.png (1907x791, 726K)

be gentle with my penis oh powerful cyber-girl

her berseker body can mold her pussy to the perfect size and shape to achieve maximum pleasure from any penis

Attached: 1558851770731.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

UNCANNY VALLEY

Imagine being obsessed with a unbearably mediocre movie.

shes not real you fucking incel

this isn't a endgame thread

>Endgame
>mediocre
tv is being generous today

You're right. It's much, much worse because of waifufags.

I bet you have a waifu too.

UNCANNY GALLY

I don't. You know why? Because I'm not a waifufag.

I don't believe you. Everybody's got a waifu.

Sorry, I don't browse Yea Forums.

Your waifu doesn't have to be an anime character. She can be a character from a movie or videogame, she can be an actress, she can be a singer, she can even be (may Allah forgive me) an egirl.

That was another alita doesnt count

Attached: 1552353105020.jpg (720x480, 53K)

STOP LEWDING MY ALITA RRREEEE

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

fuck off

I don't obsess over someone that doesn't exist.

And what's the difference if that someone did exist? still a 0 chance of ever meeting them in a romantic way so who cares? Have fun.

What point are you trying to make? I don't obsess over anything or anyone, period. It's not healthy.

I can't believe Rosa Salazar is 35 yrs old

sure

Any news on stream sales? Demand seems to be high, seen some articles ahout how the movie is amazing and it has perfect user reviews everywhere! I WANT MY SEQUEL!

His point is your trying to hard faggot

I'd rather have no sequel if they want to dedicate the second movie to motorball, aka the worst arc
God willing this is Robbie's swan song and live action Alita forever remains unfinished just like The Last Airbender

Like a fine wine

Attached: rosa-salazar-photoshoot-for-1883-magazine-2019-1.jpg (1024x1537, 114K)

She's a spic

stfu contrarian

based and sneedpilled

So are your parents. What's the issue here?

Attached: alifags.png (2500x2000, 2M)

You know the webm. Its that one. You know the one. Someone post it for OP.

Attached: 1549981972675.png (888x890, 461K)

mmm

Attached: 1562598376424.png (2000x1144, 1.81M)

>alita general shits up Yea Forums for months
>finally gets nuked by mods
>now dozens of random alita threads shit Yea Forums instead
Nuking the general was a mistake. Yea Forums was better off with alitafags contained in one thread. They were easier to filter and hide.

Yea Forums is Alita's board now sweatie. I suggest you get used to it.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1562739710523.png (224x224, 66K)

Attached: k3t51hsr6ac21.jpg (493x678, 30K)

The one where she grows some tiddies.

ass > tits any day

Attached: Alita Art 1.jpg (1080x1347, 83K)

Why are you guys bump this thread? There is not going to be any Trilogy, It's dead.

Attached: 3952E58.gif (400x170, 1.94M)

I'm 100% pure Aryan.

Prove it. Post a pic of your hand with a time stamp. If you don't we'll know you are a lying third world shitskin.

>posting fingerprints on the internet
LOL. Here's my feet instead.

Attached: IMG_003.jpg (4032x1960, 1.6M)

>no time stamp
Brown third worlder confirmed. Don't ever lie about being white again. Stop stealing pictures of white people's feet too.

>t. negro

You're just a SEETHING spic wishing you're white.

Spics are not white you fucking imbecile
>"Beyond the Pyrenees begins Africa. Once that natural barrier is crossed, the Mediterranean racial type in all its purity confronts us. The human phenomena is entirely parallel with the sudden transition to the flora and fauna of the south. The Iberian population thus isolated from the rest of Europe, are allied in all important anthropological respects with the peoples inhabiting Africa north of the Sahara, from the Red Sea to the Atlantic."

Should I get the Alita manga box set?

>projecting because they can't prove themselves white because they aren't
S E E T H I N G
>so retarded can't even comprehend common English
idiot

I was gonna but ended up getting just the bluray. Seems like those box sets become dated space waster after awhile. Maybe buy it, look it over, read it and sell it off. Then its not just a shelf space waster a few years from now.

Go back

Passion will beat soulless shekel grabbing any day of the week.

Imagine waking up and seeing your gf who you started dating like yesterday sitting on the window sill watching you sleep.

if she's really hot i wouldn't care

Attached: Alita I'm Not Your Daughter.webm (1080x1080, 2.98M)

That's Yoko and not Alita and since she is a full replacement amnesiac cyborg she's technically and objectively 100% pure

>shilled to crap here everyday
>comes out on bluray
>it's complete garbage
hooray

>just go on tinder
How?
I'm a 38 yo male virgin with deep trust and self esteem issues that started a long time ago.
I'm not a neet though and I got a fine paying job but I don't know how to tinder.
Please help.

I don't know man, hard bodies are just not my thing.

You haven't even watched the movie have you redditor?

Mediterranean south European genes are pretty good while north European genes age like milk.

Cute, but still, she's 35.

This.
Nuking of /alita/ was the best thing to ever happen to Yea Forums and Alita.
Now Alita love is spread all over Yea Forums.
Alita is the queen of Yea Forums.

Right in the processors!

Attached: Jennifer Connelly.webm (2048x1608, 2.94M)

Attached: Alita Battle Angel [18.42-18.48].webm (1920x804, 2.94M)

None really, I need the sound and music of Alita along with the webm.
JunkieXL made a great job imo.

post the cheeck pushing one, that's the cutest and my favorite.
also i'd like to hug alita

I like that one where one dude commits murder and it gives another dude a bounty.

My man

Attached: Alita tear.webm (2048x1608, 2.79M)

Attached: Alita Blood.webm (2048x1608, 2.84M)

Hummm, who is more likely to commit a crime, in the eyes of the law?
>The hunter warrior who hunts killers and criminals for a living?
>Or some dogdy guy who rips people's arms and limbs off for a living.
Your retard levels are showing...

>they don't understand the inner workings of Iron City
Watch the movie again and pay attention this time brainlet.

That’s literally what happens though. It’s just the bounty hunter, the love interest, both halves of the love interest’s friend, and the incapacitated dude. No one and no thing else is there. The bounty hunter kills the incapacitated dude then the love interest has a bounty.

The factory views all citizens of iron city as equally worthless and implements the bounty system so it doesn’t have to concern itself with law and order.

Still, but anyone would see zapans track record and take his side over some random unheard of street rat, who happens to have nearly a million credits despite only working as a cyber parts "trader".

Still, it’s clearly a situation where you can only report a crime if you have recorded proof. As the movie shows memory records are a common thing and an uncaring entity would not want to get so involved as having to arbitrate the value of testimony.

Nigga what?

Attached: 2a1e7e412a4a749aa884fe1016d4e9d0e98ed0a4r1-268-270_hq.gif (268x270, 2.76M)

It’s pretty clear. It’s a setting where memory downloads are possible. Thus reporting crimes is a matter of uploading memories, not walking up to a deckman and saying “yo I totally saw this dude kill a dude.” Especially considering the factory places no value on people in iron city.

I thought it was weird that the system wouldn't protect Hugo like it protected Grewishka. They were both valuable assets working directly for Vector and arguably Hugo was more valuable than Grewishka because unlike him, Hugo had never screwed up.

The only viable defense for the movie is nova put the bounty on hugo. But that just makes nova the author of all of alita’s pain. And the movie can’t handle, yet another, crippling bad cliche.

Didn't Nova personally push the button that sent down the defense ring that killed Hugo? And he admits he takes pleasure in toying with peoples' lives and watching them die.

Nova being responsible for literally everything bad that happens to alita is not good writing.

It does make him a very one dimensional character but then again it seems he's directly responsible for a shitload of fucked up stuff going on in Iron City, not just Alita's suffering. Maybe his motivations will be somehow more fleshed out than "dude dying plebs lmao" if there's ever a sequel.

>that just makes nova the author of all of alita’s pain
Have you read the manga, that is like Nova's number one goal in life, he lives seemingly forever, and the only thing he enjoys in life is watching those around him die, and suffer, if you go off the manga.

False. You are a brainlet that didn't pay attention to the movie. Go watch it again brainlet. This time leave your phone in another room when you watch it so you wont get distracted every three minutes.

So what you’re saying is you haven’t read the manga.

Everyone is one dimensional in the movie.

This came out around the same time as Captain Marvel so insecure fuckheads who hated Captain Marvel hold up Alita as a shield to protect against misogyny accusations. I've noticed their fake praise had steadily gotten stronger over time so it must be working.

Why would lie like this?

Stop trying to start brand wars between two properties owned by Disney.

>we can have a hundred avengers threads but NOT A SINGLE ALITA THREAD DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!

Attached: janny wagie.png (342x589, 292K)

How is he wrong?

Alita was much better than captain marvel though.
Captain marvel would have been a flop if not for MCU.

Its pacing was honestly all over the place

No one likes those threads either. But everyone acknowledges they’re from Disney’s army of paid shills. That clearly isn’t the case here.

Stop trying to force a brand war between two brands owned by Disney.

Watch the movie and find out samefag.

Stop trying to force a brand war between two properties owned by Disney.

I have. I’m curious as to how he’s wrong. Because is exactly what I remember as well.

Thanks for bump.

No I'm not gonna spoonfeed you samefag. Go watch the movie and figure out how you are wrong on your own.

So you are unable to indicate how is incorrect.

I guess that means he’s right.

Edward Norton surprised me desu.
I wish Jen Con put up some weight, i cannot understand why she wants to be skinny, after watching Laberynth she became my waifu

lol

always nice to see you in the wild, screenshotter bro
get some sleep though

Attached: screenBRAPPercute.jpg (750x792, 103K)

Alita is owned by Cameron and Lightstorm, Fox was just the distributor

/r/ Rosa Salazar without the CGI

She's the perfect peruvian waifu

>wake up one day
>look at yourself in the mirror
>nothing organic left other than blood, everything else is just sensors and actuators

Why didn't she freak out and took it so naturally?

>here's you're waifu bro
she's a midge

Attached: rosa4.jpg (1383x2048, 1.94M)

She didn't even know who the fuck she was and obviously didn't have any subconscious repulsion to the idea of being mostly mechanical either since that's the way she'd been for all of her life.

Attached: 1551324423289.webm (974x1080, 2.99M)

imagine the braps

Where do you think we are? i don't like it any more than you do but these trannies are here to stay

Oh boy, oh boy, here we go again...
>trannies
>trannies
>trannies
>trannies
>trannies
>trannies

Attached: 1555955625792.png (1228x1150, 191K)

So is there a consensus yet about whether we're tranny SJWs or incel nazis?

okay, based

they did some good cgi on her to not make her look anorexic

>Alita was much better than captain marvel though.
No, no it wasn't

HAHAHA SICK BURN BRO YOU REALLY SHOWED THAT ALITAFAG HAVE AN UPBOAT BRO XXXDDD!

>trannies are here to stay
That explains a lot about why you are here.

Perfect

fug she a hottie

The scene where she dilates you fucking trannies. This shit came out months ago get over it

God damn she has some hips on her

>when you're just a few steps away from gay

i just saw the movie for the first time tonight so i popped in here. you're all fucking retarded.

fucking based

wow, alita looks like THAT?

Attached: rosa1552416304317.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: alita.battle.angel._fuck_your_mercy.webm (1920x808, 2.61M)

Attached: dr strange crash.webm (960x400, 2.82M)

youtu.be/6izXHpLMymE

Fucking die you subhuman shit

Hones question does anyone have a webm of the scene where Chiren is in lingerie and crossing her legs?

Keean Johnson is extremely handsome.

whoever made the webm has committed a fucking crime, the video is just 5 seconds, use 1080, not 720.

Not yet. Once the bluray arrives there will be though. Need a bunch of still pics from that scene too.

Calm your tits fatty. It was probably ripped from a YouTube vid.

Attached: rosa1552270518806.webm (1920x1080, 2.38M)

>me in the car

The one she is taking the BBC

Sneed