>2019
>films still portray LSD in a negative light even though it has no long term side effects unless you are already predisposed to mental illness

Attached: 1456274098114 (1).jpg (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=MDMA autism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3713393/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181923/
youtu.be/NzpqJgwuQuA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromo-DragonFLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally everybody is predisposed to mental illness

>films
>/pol/ is one person

woahhh dude like totally open your mind man

>2019
>Jews still pose as normal Yea Forums users and try to convince people that "LSD" is actual LSD-25 still and not worse-than-MK-Ultra research chemicals plus ingredient to make them transdermal / buccal / sublingual

>being a useless brainlet that has to take drugs to pass the time instead of taking up a hobby

Attached: 1562198324047.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

>drugfags think their drugs are harmless
enjoy your self imposed mental illness degenerate

Doesn't LSD fuck up your dna and randomly cause flashbacks?

Where do I get LSD?

>predisposed to mental illness

Bruh every fuckin bum you see is an acid casualty. Every got damn one

If taken irresponsibly or in a large dose it can definitely have long term side effects.

but how can you know if you're predisposed to mental illness if you don't try them? and if you try them, and get ill, it's already too late

imagine being this much of a faggot

>be you
>be predisposed to mental illness
>don’t realize it yet
>use hallucinogenic drugs
>develop lifelong disabling mental disease years before you would have done so naturally

Nice self-own retard, it’s your own brain to ruin.

What films still portray LSD badly?

>2019
>still using acid instead of shrooms

Clockwork Orange

zoomers were a mistake

>LSD has no bad side effects
>what is ego death

>2019
>he hasn't taken LSD hundreds of times
>he hasn't sold drugs at festivals and parking lots with 20k people
>he hasn't done a bunch of coke and eaten sass and snorted ketamine and done whippets out of a real tank on 5 hits of acid
>he hasn't grown and eaten 40g of wet mushrooms
>he hasn't grows san pedro for years and once brewed up 13 feet for 3 people at a show and was the only one who didnt throw up
>he wasnt there for the fake acid crisis of 2012
>he has never had a friend fry his brain selling MDMA
>he has never known of someone who got into being a hippie and later died of a heroin overdose
>he has to lie to people about how "harmless" drugs are to justify doing them

Attached: received_294938267771950.png (696x226, 122K)

>1971
>Over 40 years ago
Also, no it doesn't

>ego death
>bad
pick one

LSD is pretty cool but the last few times I tried it, I got some shitty amphetamines with all the racing thoughts, giggling and heart racing but none of the visual fun. Fuck drug dealers for being unreliable.
There were some tests on mental patients and apparently MDMA and LSD seems to improve their shit. It's reported to work even for autists like you.

2ce good lsd bad

i'll stick to tap water thanks

had way more intense and brainfucking experiences off mdma+ket than lsd

Its pretty blatantly about the general futility of lsd

Attached: 7F5E0014-400F-4453-802B-E23B62ED980E.jpg (1024x675, 390K)

How

>tests
>muh psychonauts wiki
>i read this thing on erowid
have you ever done drugs lol

based

weed is just a plant dude relax lmao

Attached: Papaver_somniferum_'Opium_poppy'_(Papaveraceae)_seed_pod.jpg (1000x1333, 161K)

The magical combination of Tor, VPN and Bitcoins can get you anything.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=MDMA autism

Ket literally causes visible lesions in your brain if used enough
Fuck that drug

No.
There are so many dodgy research chemicals floating around that it is not worth the risk. In an ideal world where there is only pure LSD, sure go nuts. Nowadays the odds of you getting badly fucked up by bad acid is significant. Just stick with shrooms if you want a psychedelic experience without long term risk.

Fake acid sucks and I will only buy it from the dirtiest of hippies. If its bitter spitter there is nothing worse on planet earth than expecting to do acid and just "tripping". Especially if you did like 5 hits which you shouldnt do without testing but it happens

Instead of getting the treatment imagine that he drops (alot) of acid and is a dickless hippy bitch for a few years but the effects its had on his psyche wear off eventually and hes back to being a heathen.

Cmon man

>le psychedelics will fix your life meme
>muh Rogan "bro u ever take DMT?" phase

Repent, Millennials. First capeshit and now this. I thought we were supposed to transcend the boomer, not become him.

dude it comes from the ground lmao mother nature's gift

Attached: image.jpg (2732x1366, 527K)

>Bro you got lung cancer because you smoked all your life you fucking moron
>Bro it's not the LSD's fault it fried your brain, you should've known you were predisposed to psychosis bro

Attached: 53.jpg (419x405, 59K)

>medically used anesthetic causes visible lesions in your brain
retard

>reddit spacing
>millennials
>boomers

>no long term side effects
absolutely retarded post OP
acid can melt your fucking brain if you don't do it responsibly. know a guy who can't even form a sentence anymore after taking so much in his teens. Psychedelics can be great but heavier psychs like acid are easy to overdo the dose or freak yourself out with. Mushrooms are much more chilled out even if you take a lot.

Attached: 1562940092387.jpg (408x408, 31K)

>first capeshit
>first
Are you like 17 years old? Millenials were in college selling ecstasy when li'l wayne and wubba lubba dubstep were popular lmao

What else does having your eyes pinned open and watching a movie that makes you a pussy possibly represent

Millennials are the long dead Anakin Skywalker, Gen X is Darth Vader, Boomers are emperor Palpatine and zoomers are the new hope Luke Skywalker

dude just consume the substance everything will be fine don't worry about what's in it everything will be fine don't think too much about your surroundings just relax you deserve it just consume and stop thinking so hard everything is under control don't worry about it

Attached: hero.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Millennials are the primary consumer behind capeshit, I don't see what's controversial about this statement.

first time i did mushrooms i ate a full eighth and had to take my SATs the next morning. i did well and got into every college i applied to but i ended up working construction instead because i'm a degenerate that does drugs 15 years later and i still post on Yea Forums. don't do drugs kids

I am confirmed zapped by the ol research chemical switcherooski

Dissosciatives cause olneys lesions in rats but you have to have a real 2 gram a day ketamine problem that you don't shake to have physical effects. Doing a gram of ketamine at a rock show and hotel after once a year is basically nothing.
>muh brain lesions
Its mostly your heart and actually bladder
>t. has known a half dozen people with a serious k habit

>Ket literally causes visible lesions in your brain if used enough
>if you insufflate 1g of ket each day for a year you might get lesions but not before losing your bladder
ok

>Oh, and if anything goes wrong it's entirely your fault, and I will only remember you as a cautionary tale that I will endlessly repeat to others to reassure myself that my drug use was "responsible"

And modern capeshit began in earnest way back in '02 with Spider-man, though Raimi flicks are head-and-shoulders above the trash Marvel puts out now.

>first capeshit, now this
>first

It literally does. It's one of the few drugs I will probably never try again after snorting a gram in a week.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3713393/

Psychosis != fried brain, Joe.

see

>posting links to drug studies
>not just doing drugs like a madman
how does it feel to be so enlightened? are you vegan?

Funnily enough all the griping about chinese research chemicals is creating a demand for LSD-25 and people are starting to make it again domestically in the US.

Take a community college class, find yourself in a weed smoking circle, and start asking around.

>dude mental illness doesn't exist lmao it's just an alternative perspective on the world bro

Attached: 61988-004-23F422E1.jpg (300x214, 7K)

>muh fried brain theory
Brainlet detector just exploded pointing it in direction of your post

you ever done DMT?

i took 10 tabs of acid and jump out of a train and for about a solid week while i was recovering i felt like every day i was dying and waking up to concessions every day and my gay friend is a lizard shapeshifter who wants power over me

Attached: 1563513251352.gif (250x256, 613K)

Go to a dive bar and ask someone smoking a cigarette wearing grateful dead shit

>psychosis
>mental illness
Ok?

>zoomers are
gyno goblins who cant even beat a 50kg girl with no training.

It's always funny when the same crowd that can rattle off the names of a dozen CIA black projects from memory act like it's just total coincidence the CIA was so heavily-involved in the early days of "the scene".

Attached: 84935180e30cf4083663fe31a9f15996e047a31c5f0d759b2093c99edba1a1b9.jpg (693x1024, 95K)

clearly something you have no idea about, you dumb fucking retard

>ketamine had negative effects on the brain for those who took 1g a day for the last 10 years
fucking lel, thanks for the newsflash gramps

I'm about to drop some acid and zone out lol! Who's with me? Man let's get psychedelic lol! Let's just kick back and put on some tunes man! What? Americans being unjustly searched and executed on their own property? Stop being such a downer dude! Come on just take the acid bro! The slave trade in Libya? Man! Cut it out you're totally harshing my mellow. Come on just take it man! Let's chill lol! People being killed for speaking out against governments you said? Nah man! Drop the acid! Here I got your favorite colorful and fun cereal to eat during your trip man!

>gay friend
Kill yourself faggot scum

10 tabs of acid only gets you high for probably not even 30 hours. Are you one of those little faggots who goes to pieces even after you sober up or are you lying?

>and my gay friend is a lizard shapeshifter who wants power over me
Where's the lie though

woahhh dude like sobriety is such a brave virtue

We know but keep spreading the good word anyway

knew somebody who ate 40g of nutmeg on a whim and spent 48 hours shut in their room hallucinating with the constant feeling of impending death
they would take literally anything that would get you high but swore never again with nutmeg.
short of it is stay away, shit sounds horrible

Humility is a virtue. True strength is gained through limiting principles

>not having a test kit
retards like you should die

>as opposed to normies who deeply care
What's your point here, buddy?

>would've been completely normal your whole life
>take LSD and go insane
>lol don't worry about it bro you were predisposed to mental illness so it doesn't matter

Attached: 1259849986717.jpg (294x400, 8K)

>want to try lsd
>too dumb to figure out how to buy online
feelsbad

Attached: 1341622159488.jpg (850x565, 66K)

>>would've been completely normal your whole life
>>take LS
If you take drugs you're not "normal" in the first place.

Yeah I have heard some similar nutmeg stories. Idk how people ingest that much. I once tried to do this as a teen and after 1g with milk it felt like I got fucking shot in the gut and gave up.

my friends always spit out the drip from k for whatever that's worth

Based retarded absolutist with nothing but puritan friends

You're way off the mark.

>If you take drugs you're not "normal" in the first place
i'm pretty sure they print this exact phrase on shirts at hot topic

whether you think you are or are not an absolutist is irrelevant to the fact that you are one

You mean
>twice a week for the past 6 months
And who knows for even more infrequent use? They found lesions in the brain of the user who least frequently used ket.

Me? I'd rather not take the chance until further research has been conducted, which will be a while since it's illegal. Just stick to psychedelics bro, ketamine isn't worth the risk.

>Tor
What about the 80% of exit nodes that have been compromised by the fbi

>being this much of a colossal faggot advocating for degenerate hallucinogens
stay boring you fucking mong

If you go insane because you can't unthink psychedelic thoughts you're a fucking faggot retard in my opinion. Instead of calling it "predisposed to mental illness" we should call the people who turn into weirdos after your college drug years "dickskinned retards". Which is what they are.

Being a useless over weight faggot is no virtue.

Keep me posted!

>he never did ketamine on LSD peak
Your loss.

based lies

>exit nodes
Too bad you don't need exit nodes to communicate with .onion websites.

Proof?

youre practically a hole zoom zoom

>Dude we didn't invent LSD don't worry about it
>Dude we didn't start the crack epidemic don't worry about it
>Dude we didn't start the AIDS epidemic don't worry about it
>Dude we didn't start the opioid epidemic don't worry about it

>doesn't know psychs make you think of all these things anyways
kek

I tried it once, I just got really high that was it. I thought it was weak stuff but my friend then dropped the other tab I had and he was experienced with tripping he flipped out. It seems there isn’t anything you can get out of hallucinagenics that you can’t get out of transcendental meditation

It's a chemical and physical change in your brain... it's not just "unthinking" shit. Holy hell. Why do stupid uneducated people always have the most intense aggressive opinions.

>They found lesions in the brain of the user who least frequently used ket.
>This is a patient on three types of abusive drug including ketamine and who had early lesions;
>The patient took ketamine along with amphetamine and ecstasy.
You do know that ecstasy is NOTORIOUSLY neurotoxic, by the way?

This. There’s no test to prove it’s safe for you to take. You could get fucked up for life. I saw weird patterns (HCPD) for a while and got a couple flashbacks but it’s pretty much gone. Not going back to that trash. You never know when the dose you take is the one that will fuck you up forever.

>>films still portray LSD in a negative light even though it has no long term side effects unless you are already predisposed to mental illness
Well those movies are made by Americans and most americans do.

>I saw weird patterns (HCPD) for a while and got a couple flashbacks
pussy

>fake acid crisis of 2012

Was that an actual thing? Cause I most definitely took some fake acid in 2012, and it totally fucked my shit up and left me with an anxiety disorder.

so I shouldn't try lsd or ecstasy?
:(

One time I did like two tenths in one keysnap while I was peaking on 3 hits of acid and an entire ocean of the colod purple in every direction crushed me to smithereens and I was holding onto my girlfriend telling her (not here just talking into the purple maelstrom) that I lost her. Another one of my favorite ketamine and acid peaks I rolled apart into little balls in the grass and watched UFOs overhead at a concert

>artist takes acid
>makes garbage psychedelic "art"

The cocaine you actually use is hardly the same level of shit as the plants inherent qualities mate.

>he doesn’t know that the drugs used to knock you out during surgery have massive side effects if used repeatedly

Dude anesthetics are no joke there’s a reason the profession pays so much.

So is ibuprofen. Acid is gone in about 20 hours dude
>omg I so freaked out and like omg
>becomes a fucking weirdo
All the people this happens to were already dumb fags. Are you just repeating DARE propaganda articles you read?

stories like this are why I don't do ketamine on acid

The internet was a fucking mistake
Because of it we have so many fuckwits running around thinking they grasp every element of a singular subject cause they "read a study dude, that totally proves my point dude"
nigger theres a study for so much retarded shit
Theres a study that shows vaccines cause autism are you going to stop taking vaccines?

Ugh dude, show me a paper which finds that amph or ecstasy users have literal lesions on or in their brains. I'll wait.

Yes. 2011-2013 but 2012 was the worst year.

Do whatever you want but dont take excessively and expect there not to be something wrong with you

>comparing vaccines, a necessity for public health in first-world civilization, to LSD

You can't make it up folks, this is your brain on acid.

Whoa dude nothing matters lul

>tested 100% pure CIA
Congrats you played yourself

fuck off zoomer poof

fucking based

>>not having a test kit
>retards like you should die
nigger I live in the middle of nowhere and I don't even know where to buy acid, let alone such a kit

>dude just think the brain tumor away
Thanks doc

It's a built in smoothbrain filter. If you rule out trying LSD because MOVIE SAY IT BAD, you probably can't handle it.

>took LSD only once
>it was strong as fuck, I felt the effects for 3 days
>3 years later I still feel its effects maybe once every 7 months or so

Never again, I’m afraid I’ll get stuck on that loop forever if I take it again. It was pretty crazy though, I genuinely could not tell if people around me were real or not, I felt like I was melting whenever I sat down

Untrue, id say more are horrible Alcoholics or meth addicts. At least in Kentucky

>implying lsd isn't critical to human understanding and finding meaning in the universe

Dost thou not believest it true? Ye shall see the angels of God ascending and descending upon the neet. For so whoever withdrawals from the world becomes a representative of it, he becomes a ‘son of man’. Your generation never understand that, just the rage of Anakin, left with nothing but ash in your mouth

Why?

Confirmed for having never used psychedelics, they focus your attention on all of those human rights issues you mentioned. This isn't weed you are talking about.

Attached: 1505157431632.png (1160x861, 2.09M)

Zoomers hate LSD because they're all on anti depressants and can't take LSD because of it.
its cope

Nigger im not comparing vaccines to acid
Im comparing all the fuckwits that act like having a study on your side proves your point
Im just sick of people going around saying "x drug was tested and helped people with x disorder so its actually does positives"
no shit sherlock
Its a fucking drug if it only did negatives then no one would take it

>Literally made for mind control purposes
>Is good for you bro
Nice try glow in the dark CIA niggers

Very real chance you took some sort of research chemical and not LSD. You should buy testkits for this stuff.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181923/
>MDMA causes selective and persistent lesions of central serotonergic nerve terminals, whereas amphetamines damage both the serotonergic and dopaminergic systems.

permanent ego death lmao what are you talking about? I will say I've seen plenty of people fuck their brains up from acid but one is wildly successful although no longer my good friend

FUCK MAKE UP YOUR MIND AHHHHH

>its cope
Are you a nigger or do you just play one on the internet?

>but one is wildly successful although no longer my good friend
Are you talking about Musk?

>going insane and plaigiarizing wittgenstein irl like anyone gives a fuck because you're a weirdo who took acid and can't get over it
>cancer
The people this happens to were never going to be normal.

>its another episode of x drug is good for you so try it
Drugs are good for people without goals
The only drugs a person who isnt bored takes is drugs that help reach their goal

Fuck, that’s wild. Thought it was just me and my buddies who got a raw deal. Still have no idea what it was we took, best guess is 25i-NboMe or 2Ci or something like that. Really fucked my shit up for a long time. Jesus unironically saved me from it

>Literally made for mind control purposes
Long replaced with television and MSM.

All psychedelics can do this. It’s dangerous stuff. Low doses of shrooms is the only thing I’d do again, maybe, because it might cure my anxiety (I’ve always had long term benefits from shrooms but it would’ve been better if I never did drugs in the first place, drugs are why I have anxiety... anxiety sucks.)

>ego death doesn't have long lasting effects
Nigga wat?

>The only drugs a person who isnt bored takes is drugs that help reach their goal
Yeah and real men just watch paint dry.

stop pretending you've ever had an interesting experience zoomer

Alcohol is often just a way for them to cope with their already broken brain. I drank a case of beer to end my one and only LSD trip.

>If the only thing keeping a person decent is the abstinence of psychedelics, then brother, that person is a piece of shit.

Attached: images.jpg (644x428, 41K)

I'm afraid of doing LSD because of Brian Wilson and Syd Barret

Same dude. I was clearly predisposed to anxiety, but one bout with some fake acid left me dealing with a crippling anxiety disorder for a few years. Shit sucks, but it gets better with time. Say a prayer, that helped me

You took some DRAGONFLY bro. Just be glad you're still breathing.

It was and it is the reason the us passed the synthetic drug abuse prevention act because things like mephedrone and other synthetic designer drugs were becoming popular

also its drug addicts from fucking Guang Zhou China. Who knows what substances a decade-long chinese ket addict might get

I had a buddy who sold molly, he'll never be the same person again. I had to tell him he couldn't come to my house and get me high every night of the week
>but its free
>dude leave
Sad. He was doing like 2g a day. He's completely fried and shot. This was like over five years ago, its sad. We used to joke that "we were jim morrison" and that's why neither of us liked the doors. Stupid joke. I miss him bros ;_;

>Nigga
>wat
I hope you and your disgusting, cock sucking cunt of a mother both get cancer

2ce and 2ci aren't bad but 25I NBOMe and 2cb are the devil's drug literally. never want to do that shit again, plus 25I NBOMe is hard to dose and can be extremely toxic in even pretty low concentrations.

youtu.be/NzpqJgwuQuA

No they have something they want to do
A goal
They dont need to get caught up in other peoples creations or the intangible because when that high ends you're empty handed

do you actually believe this?

what about them?

Why on earth would a zoomer role play as a 27 year old boomer millennial who’s still mentally crippled from a fake acid experience? They’re all busy sharing dick pics on Snapchat.

Yikes

what is that?

You have some wildly idealized image of ambitious people. Meanwhile they probably fuck kids while sniffing cocaine off their nipples.

Abusing drugs is bad.
Respecting the drug is good.

whats wrong with 2cb?

>2019
>There isn't a movie about the CIA inventing and implementing crack in black neighborhoods

Funny you say jesus saved you. I took five hits of bitter spitter "acid" in 2012 and thought I was jesus at one point then repented and was convinced that the nukes were about to fall and that myths like Zeus were allegories for our current eschatological imminentization. I "ran away" from a phantom truck in a field and refused to cross a road I knew was closed down for half and hour and tried to run from fireworks and had to be pulled back like a puppy. No lasting effects but boy that night sure sucked.

Ibuprophen doesn't permanently alter your brain's chemistry you fucking moron. How can you be so stupid as to think "oh it's a drug and this thing is also a drug so it works exactly the same durrrr"
Literally you. Holy fucking shit just stop talking and get some information that's not from Yea Forums or your own asshole.

>Bromo-DragonFLY is considered a potent hallucinogen, having around one third the potency of LSD with a normal dose in the region of 200 μg to 800 μg, and it has an extremely long duration of action, up to several days.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromo-DragonFLY
There are quite a few FLY drugs so I can't be sure which one you took but chances are you did one of those.

ummm don't you know that caffeine is basically heroin sweateye ;)?

even zoomers are embarrassed to be zoomers.

Sounds rough my man. But yeah I prayed to Jesus one day and felt the darkness I’d had since the fake acid just lift away from me. Was a miracle. Can’t explain it other than to say I unironically asked the J man to heal me and he did, like right that second

>LSD
>permanently alter your brain
Source on this dare propaganda? You must have one to be acting this way? Do you even know what it actually does? Describe it to me

FUCK OFF CIA NIGGERS AND TAKE YOUR MIND CONTROL DRUGS WITH YOU

That’s true. We 27 year old boomers are rather proud of our seniority

It's probably better to not do mind altering drugs unless you have some serious issues you need to cope with.

>dude it's totally safe!
how the fuck could anyone possibly know that for sure. Most drug users are literally retarded, do not use them as a reliable source of information. We only know that it's not toxic, who the fuck knows what the long term affects could actually be

And yes I've done psychedlics before, had good and bad experiences, I'm don't think it's something anyone needs to do unless you're on your deathbed

Wish someone had told me that years ago. Shame /pol/ wasn’t around in 2012. Or maybe it was and I just hadn’t stumbled there yet? Oh well. The thing about /pol/ is that you end up learning useful things like “stay away from LSD,” while also unironically believing less useful things, like holocaust revisionism

>Having a study that demonstrates that drug X will fuck your brain up, whereas drug Y wont, and both drugs produce basically the same effects btw!
Keep burying your head in the sand, keep using ketamine, enjoy your brain lesions LMAO

Yea Forums Television & Film

it literally alters the neural pathways in your brain

You're just a pussy and projecting. Like every bugman who is against owning a gun because they are afraid they'll kill themself but has "totally shot them and stuff".

this post makes me want to do a fat line of ket just to spite you

Youre fucking retarded i dont do drugs
You have the reading comprehension of a 1 eyed vegetable

Source on this? How does this little bastard pull it off? WTF?

>ill fuck myself up just to spite a user
Damn you're gonna make it far

A doctor told me you do acid one or two times and be okay but if you do it more than 7 ot 8 times you can really fuck up the chemicals in your brain hence the term "fried". Its a very potent drug

>DUDE JUST POP THE PILL DROP THE TAB LIGHT THE BLUNT THE TV SAYS IT'S OK IT'S EASIER IF YOU DON'T COMPLAIN LMAO

Give your wife thalidomide while she's pregnant with your child just to spite the scientists which found it had overwhelmingly negative effects as well. Enjoy your deformed baby, faggot.

haha fuck yes bro!!! do it bro fuck that dweeb bro!!!

Lsd is for fags and high school students, based heroin is all you need.

I don't think that dropping the tab will prevent people from complaining.

Why do you feel such a need to escape reality? Who's the real pussy here? I'm just saying there's little actual befit to introducing these substances into your brain, and the real risks aren't know, they can't be known. We don't know a lot about the inner workings of the mind.

that’s not true and some people aren’t really depressed that say they are

>society tolerates alcohol, cigarettes, fast food, etc.
>therefore society should tolerate EVERY form of substance abuse

This is literally the sum total of druggie ideology.

Attached: aiportraits_1563659012.jpg (512x512, 15K)

>USA has an opioid epidemic
>CIA niggers still pretend that LSD is the problem

people should have the right to consume whatever amount of cia substance they want

kek one time I thought DMT broke my brain but it turned out to be stopping one of my medications and switching to another

yikes

Poppies are best plant ;)

rèddit lies

This is the myth from like the fucking 70s lmao. How is this still even being pushed. Why are you telling such a dumb sounding lie? This is like highschool before the internet tier.

It's absurd that a substance that causes 0 deaths, 0 ill effects every single year is illegal, and punishable as a felony in almost every single state, yet alcohol, cigarettes, sugary soda all is legal and perfect despite cigarettes causing cardiac issues, high blood pressure, cancer, etc, alcohol leading to car accidents and fatalities, alcoholism, cardiac and vascular health issues, etc. Sugary sodas when consumed in large quantities alongside other beverages is linked to heart diseases, type 2 diabetes and many other health issues.

Yet all three perfectly illegal, even cannabis is legal in many states, yet LSD, something even less harmful than cannabis is still illegal and a schedule 1 controlled substance. Other hallucinogens that have been widely explored for treatment of PTSD, depression and other mental illnesses such as DMT, MDMA, Ketamine, psylocibin, etc. are also schedule 1.

I know this is Yea Forums, but it still enrages me just thinking about the fact that everything is ass backwards.

>it's a PLANT bro, it GROWS from the GROUND

Attached: 102918_jl_tobacco_feat_free.jpg (860x460, 134K)

Portugal does it the right way.

I took acid last night and felt kinda off and sweated a lot . Things were just funny that's it.

Like fucking clockwork.

wow holy shit so enlightened
it has literally nothing to with the effects on the body retard
it's only about money

>0 ill effects every single year
That's not exactly true, LSD can cause psychosis and it can't be predicted. Still, it's safer than alcohol on average but not harmless at all.

I don't really so psychedelics anymore and I would argue that going to an interactive musical festival and meeting dozens of strangers and stretching your perceptions to the limit is not escaping reality but in fact the exact opposite. You sound like you're mad at potheads. People who take acid alone inside are usually gaylords.

>There's little benefit to truly understand that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.
>There's little benefit to experience an oceanic connectedness to the universe; blurring the boundaries between self and other
>There's little benefit to experience profound life-changing spiritual experiences or personal revelations
Cope

>hurr durr everything thats bad for you should be legal its all or nothing mannnnn, lsd and pepsi same thing mannn

Do all the acid you want druggie, a lot isn't good for you and you know it

>We 27 year old boomers
pathetic

Das rite, let the government nanny you!

Kill yourself reddit nigger

LSD isn't addictive. You can hardly abuse it. Cannabis "abuse" would be more dangerous. Then again, acid is never a drug you take often, it's something you do every few months maybe, sometimes much longer periods of time between a trip.

>muh LSD
fuck off you pansy hippie fucks real men take Datura

dude cosmic energy lmao

Attached: 1555249221840.jpg (800x450, 52K)

sugary drinks have done 100000000x the harm to society than acid has ever done. Caused hundreds of thousands / millions more preventable deaths and disease.

>You can hardly abuse it.
I know a person who took a gram of LSD every day for a month and he went insane, tried to stab his mother too. Now he's in a mental facility for the rest of his life.

Druggies like to give off the image of being tolerant and enlightened, but the moment someone has a bad reaction to any given substance, they call them a weak pussy bitch. What's up with that?

Attached: 1563542052413.png (399x430, 171K)

>unga bunga me no rely on grugerment, me no rely on health care, on roads, on water, no me live in forest cuz me no pussy who relies on grugerment

It's so easy to OD on it and then you have to go to the hospital and get your stomach pumped.

Is that what "your doctor said"? Are you literally 11 years old posting DARE propaganda on Yea Forums because schools out? Congratulations on not speaking ebonics, zoomer.

>Das rite
Nigger

Go take some percs, sweatie.

Why are you saying this retarded shit dude? Jesus christ

lsd isnt harmless though, you can legitimately fuck up your brain if you decide to be an idiot

>It's so easy to OD on it
This. LSD OD's are no joke, you're guaranteed to panic and try to murder someone because you're thinking that they're demons.

>its the same triggered methhead thats only insult is dare propaganda whose mad that drugs are protrayed as bad
Lmao

Yes because when you go buy "LSD" off some sketchy cunt you are definitely getting LSD and not some sketchy research chemical that is completely untested on humans

Not him but have a similar story with a friend who abused LSD. Seems like you're just trying convince yourself its not that harmful

It literally causes you to transform into your fursona

>duh unga bunga brain huwt from too much words in head me need go drink cactus water so brain work again

>its the same sixteen year old saying "dude LSD fries you brain if you take it three times and totally changes your brain"
Why don't you just prove it?

Literally every single person on Earth has a friend like that.

perks of being a wallflower

>there are retards in this thread that act like lsd is harmless
Is this a joke?

You can't physically high on acid every day and a gram of LSD would cost like 10 thousand dollars. What are you retards trying to prove here?