Why was she so god damn creepy?

Why was she so god damn creepy?

Attached: 7A5E6171-BE1C-428B-BBDA-F6D67AF75650.jpg (665x1000, 77K)

Because she looks like your mom

disgusting little troll

When she lost her head, I had to pause the movie because I was laughing so hard. It reminded me of the little boy in Freddy Got Fingered who keeps getting injured throughout the film

have to set expectations before subverting them, you know...

She cute

People with peanut allergies are all fucking weirdos

Bone chilling I'd say

Looks like Ted Cruz in a wig.

I find her simultaneously both grotesque and immensely attractive

Nailed it, user

HAIL OPPAIMON

the whole time watching this movie i was just thinking "why would someone make this?" shits trash, just trying to be disturbing for disturbings sake

*Clicks*

Autism
Not even joking she was a HF autist

from what i've seen, she seems to have been born that way,

i like her, unique face
i could see her being a guy cihi kinda actor where she becomes a cult icon for her one role

I was relieved when she died.

Ugly people are creepy

This movie was supposed to be a black comedy right? The little girl getting her head knocked off, the mom screaming like a dumb shit when she found her headless body in the car, the brother bouncing his head off the desk, the dad catching on fire, the mom slamming her head into the ceiling like something from Beavis and Butthead, cutting her own head off, fat naked old ass, and so on. Funny as fuck.

Has their ever been research done on this? Everyone I’ve known thats like this is a complete spastic retard.

*click*

How does a teenage girl develop emotionally knowing that her face is so ugly that it was used in a horror movie for the purpose of being unsettling?

Are you black?

So was I. When I saw her face at the beginning of the movie I wondered whether I would be able to make it through if I had to watch that face the whole time. Somehow when her head got ripped of by that streetpole I was horrified, but I couldn't stop myself from bursting into a fit of laughter (maybe just the way it happened? idk) while still feeling bad for her brother. I couldn't muster up a glimmer of sadness for her though. I just empathized with her brother having to deal with the fact that he killed his little sister.

HER DEATH SCENE WAS LEGITIMATELY SCARY AND THE PERFORMANCES WERE AMAZING FUCK EVERYONE FUCK Yea Forums FUCK JANNIES FUCK TROLLS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK TRANNIES FUCK MIDSOMAR FUCK MARVEL FUCK AVATAR

Did literally everyone miss that she was trans?

She was a retarded person

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x359, 1.29M)

Those do sound like uniquely black answers don't they? "Yeah mufugga this white people shit funny as hell my dude yo the moms was straight up cutting her own head of, that bitch was whack cuh! Hahaha!"

>being scared by hereditary
I'll send your testosterone patches right away.

>slow burner family house horror
yep, it was shit

Attached: 1540227656056.jpg (2875x2584, 972K)

SSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP

SHE WAS A FAST MACHINE

what if paimon refused a host because it was male (female), and the cultist thought his thinking was offensive?

She had big boobs
Based

are you a basedboy?

It gets so much worse though. If you start typing her name into google it autocompletes to
>Milly Shapiro face
>Milly Shapiro deformed
I mean god DAMN that’s harsh

>wh*te "people"

yikes

desu there are real links between mental and gut health

This was a generic fucking horror and fuck any piece of shit who says this is a masterpiece. Horror is a garbage genre.