It's a "truman drops LSD and realises that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...

>it's a "truman drops LSD and realises that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves" episode
now this was kino

Attached: 1523346442516.jpg (1777x999, 233K)

>it's a Truman's LSD based "enlightenment" wears off in a week and he realizes regardless of whether it's true or false it has no baring on his day to day life episode

Much better kino frankly.

>all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration
Is this really true?

>it's a Truman Smokes Salvia episode where he takes a fat hit and holds it in for too long before screaming at 2am how he's dying

>it's a "truman takes a shit and wipes for 20+ minutes and there's still shit so he gives up and just accepts his slightly shitty (but still shitty) ass and is surprised to find there's no streak in his underwear after some time passes" episode
really relatible

>It's an "user gets high for the first time and thinks he's discovered the secret to the universe so has to shitpost on a Mongolian throat-singing appreciation board in order to enlighten everyone because it makes him feel special" episode

DUDE DRUGS LMAO I NEED TO TELL EVERYONE

DUDE IM SO ENLIGHTENED. ANY OF YOU BROS WATCH JRE? REPLY TO MY FAKE ON TOPIC THREAD

Attached: 017.jpg (1280x853, 92K)

>it's a "Truman realizes that without looking at the big picture now and again he's nothing more than another cog in the machine of production for productions sake" episode
Man this show is great.

>it's a Truman makes up some hippy pseudoscience shit and claims it's real episode

the white """clouds""" you see are chemtrails designed to calcify your pineal gland, you need to align your chakras and detox your pineal glans before u can see the truth

P.L.U.R.

>It's a Truman thinks the same thoughts very day almost word for word

I wish the narrators voice wasn't so monotone

DUDE DRUGS ARE SO BAD I NEED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW OPPINIONATED I AM ABOUT THE CASUAL USE OF DRUGS LMAO

Kind of. Matter is indeed just energy "pressed" together. That is to say that consciousness first forms the matter from the energy (which is done automatically by thinking about it. In the same way if I tell you to picture a basement in your head right now, and you see it in your mind. Except rather than in your mind, it's created in reality), and then if you leave it be, it dissipates, because there's no coherence holding it together (which is conscious thought) but you can kind of "press" on it to retain it's coherence. That's what our material world is. Energy that's been "pressed" into matter from the conscious mind of God.

People who do drugs always end up right where they belong in life.

Nothing is more cringe than retarded drug "epiphanies"

>it's a Truman cries for his lost love and tries to suppress his disastifaction and hatred for the world episode

This. There's a reason all the straight edge folks at wall street are #winning at life. Drugs are never to be used, not even in moderation a few times a year. It's too risky, what if you start to like them? And then what?!

Attached: D-HsyADUEAEd09c.jpg (455x768, 63K)

I would like to know more

>its the "truman has fully convinced himself he is not a human being" story arc

this one was crazy

The actual truth is that physicists can't handle continuous dynamics, so they've turned physics into accounting, and they call that system of accounting "energy." This makes nearly all discussion of energy inherently nonsensical.

>it's a Truman has a pleasant interaction with another human being only because they do not know anything about him or the horrible thoughts inside his head that never go away episode
Not sure how he has managed to convince himself not to end it but god damn would I help him do it if I could.

Attached: 1542863903215.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)