HEY GUYS REMEMBER THE 80s AND HOW PEOPLE FROM THE 80s ONLY EVER TALKED ABOUT HOW COOL BEING IN THE 80s IS WOW BEING IN...

HEY GUYS REMEMBER THE 80s AND HOW PEOPLE FROM THE 80s ONLY EVER TALKED ABOUT HOW COOL BEING IN THE 80s IS WOW BEING IN THE 80s IS SO COOL

Attached: ass show.jpg (1200x680, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/765938e0-a0be-4f31-9967-61de5d4c695e
vulture.com/2019/07/stranger-things-3-noah-schnapp-on-will-byers-being-gay.html
youtu.be/yDtMVIFLkZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody in the 80s ate Burger King fries, their product placement is incorrect. The patrician side choice at BK in the 80s was the 4 piece chicken fingers.

That is unless you are a total youngfag and get the BK Kids Club meal with Wheels and his crew.

yes, that sounds about right

This show is sanitized garbage. Blatant casual homophobia defined teenage boys in the 80’s. Literally everyone hated “fags” or “queers” and calling your friends faggots on the daily was common for 99% of the population. Also mild racism to blacks. The kids maybe not but the parents would definitely making comments about not hanging out with that black kid.

yup.. no way that redhead would be dating some cornball black kid. maybe a football player or something. Even then it was super rare.

Go back and watch any 80s teen movie. "fag" and "homo" is heard quite often.

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/765938e0-a0be-4f31-9967-61de5d4c695e

SNEED

its a TV show for kids, did you really expect a realistic depiction of casual racism and homophobia, you autistic fucks?

>its a TV show for kids
Wrong. Kids don't give a fuck about 80s nostalgia, their parents do.

Literally people calling people fags every 5 mins in stand by me an 80’s classic about teenage boys.

None of that shit would have happened to Steve if he looked like this.

Attached: high t steve.jpg (2000x3141, 1.77M)

I wish we could go back.

How dunston has a rocko's modern life shirt when the show wasnt even out till the early 90's??

>kid club appeared 1989
what sad fucking thought process compels you to pretend to be 'from the 80s'?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: STRANGERTHINGS-actors.png (656x1958, 1.23M)

Someone's upset they were born in 2003

>my show about monsters from another dimension doesn't realistically show what life in the 80's was like
imagine being this incel

Attached: 1535031692104.jpg (640x640, 78K)

last time I checked 1989 was in the 80s.

I bet you never even played in a dirty piss filled ball pit while your parents argued in the corner.

Why do jewish kids always age so bad?

Attached: 706AE6FC-A5A1-4A97-B302-70064C82B1DD.jpg (650x1068, 146K)

Oh fuck off

in the 80s this show would've scared the shit out of me and probably be r-rated.

Noah has always had rough features, you could tell he was gonna grow up to be a bug eyed goblin even when he was a kid

Was it really that cool? I was born in 1990. Gotta admit, late 90s early 00's felt pretty fucking rad

Attached: 1259441145717.png (236x176, 4K)

>The kids maybe not but the parents would definitely making comments about not hanging out with that black kid.

>every single person in the 80s was racist
Keep dreaming incel
Also, billy made several racist remarks about the black kid in s2

in the 80s this show would have had Maya tits in it within the first 15 minutes. People took a lot of showers in the 80s due to all the polyester clothes and trucker hats. FACT!

>bug eyed goblin

Attached: 1559921320997.jpg (600x452, 52K)

>it's just fiction bro
brainlets can't out themselves faster than that

Why did series 2 & 3 have fortnight colour grading? watch the trailer from series 1, its so much grittier/better

Infact, everything about series 1 was better, i cant get my head around how dogshit season 2 & 3 are. How did they fuck up this bad? It shouldve been a one season show like they originally intended. All of the mystery, innocence and wholesomeness was lost with 2 & 3. They also ramped up the comedy by 100x in season 2 & 3, and the cinematography was worse too.

The constant usage of 80's music in the sequels is just too much. Which was another great thing about the first series, 98% of the time they used their own original music. The directors themselves said with the first season the fact it was set in the 80's wasnt the main focus of the show, yet again, with 2&3 that went out of the window, and they seem to have caved into the nostalgia pill and fan service. Fuck

Attached: Dustin.jpg (1280x1117, 261K)

The directors forgot what they were doing after the first season. The direction has changed so much that it’s unrecognizable now. The best moments in season 3 were all the horror shit with Billy because those were the only times that the show matched the uneasy and daunting approach of the first season. This show can’t decide if it wants to be a homage to the 80s or be a parody of the era, it’s just constant pandering

it's sterilized 80s nostalgia

80s nostalgia without all the problematic shit, and current politics like fucking interracial relationship in a midwest 80s town and x-men diversity team. you bought that coke yet?

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Noah Schnapp is insanely handsome.

Sam Taylor Buck is insanely handsome.

elle's band of misfits from s2 didn't make an appearance so it could have been a lot worse

From my experience, zoomers don’t know shit about anything before they were born, so I’d say that’s not exactly inaccurate. The only reason I grew up knowing as much as I did about 50s, 60s, and 70s stuff was because I watched a shitload of Nick at Nite, and I liked shows like Simpsons and Mystery Science Theater 3000, which were constantly referencing pop culture from before I was born.

Not everyone but it was absolutely the majority id say about a 70-30 split. Fucking zoomers literally can’t comprehend what life was like before.

Content creators have become younger and younger thanks to the accessibility of youtube so it makes sense there would be fewer references to older decades.

we took baths in the 80s stupid zoomer.

So Steve was rejected by the lesbian even though she liked him? Why even?

Attached: 1562797739672.png (2535x1261, 1.14M)

REEEEEEE BUT MUH REALISM

.........IIIITS BEEN

Robin looks so hot in this pic. Omg seriously I wanna fuck her so bad.

the only reason why i'm even watched this show is to fit in with the normies at work. it's so sterile and predictable. i also dont really feel the whole 80s vibe but maybe it's different if you're an american

The 80s were such garbage compared to the 90s.

Motherfuck that song, I've always hated it.

Gotta have more diversity points this season. Also remember when Will's mom said someone called him a fag in season 1? WELL GUESS WHAT, HE REALLY DOES LIKE DICK HAHA!!!

Who is this seaman demon?

Y’ALL READY FOR THIS?

Murican boomers and Xoomers lived the best life in the history. Fuck

Video games and TV? Yes.
Everything else? Not even close.

No era can beat the first, truly anonymous internet times. It was the golden age, an unexplored sea.

Not gonna lie, it was pretty sweet.

>Wheels and his crew

Holy shit nostalgia blast

Attached: 2e0942dd-b133-43e2-aacc-5ca53d1e14a8.jpg (970x546, 70K)

Made me sad. Would have made a cute couple

Will isn't gay according to Noah, just a volcel that loves vidya
vulture.com/2019/07/stranger-things-3-noah-schnapp-on-will-byers-being-gay.html

Will is the most based character

Yes his friends take him for granted. Wish I could play d&d with will and the lads
youtu.be/yDtMVIFLkZI

The duffer hipsters couldn't shill any harder if they tried, not to mention ripping off King and thinking no one would notice....lol

Attached: hipstersnowflakes.jpg (600x719, 64K)

Kek did he 80s have been in fashion since 2002. Dumb 90s kids tries to force 90s nostalgia and it went about as well as the Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers reboots lmao

Attached: 61PTGTfr25L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 47K)

Dat's not Heffer

This. The 80s are here forever