Be a clearly innocent man

>be a clearly innocent man
>none of the actual evidence points to you in any way
>just bullshit like, "Oh, he lived near someone who got murdered later"
>"Hmmm, I guess he sort of looks like the guy who shot me multiple decades ago when it was dark and I was in shock"
>but everyone hates you because you may have gone to far in a few places, and you're an easy scapegoat
>Hollywood makes a movie telling the world you're a serial killer after you're dead and you can't defend yourself

Attached: 2514F894-5BBF-4621-B417-714466D57438.jpg (650x366, 34K)

After a certain age a man without family etc etc

You actually think it's not him? Cringe.

It was actually Graysmith in the movie

>divorced, and that's something that causes people to lose it and murder people
>murders start up
>Graysmith throws himself into the case obsessively, something serial killers do; he breaks the law to do it and hounds the police too
>gets a new wife
>killings stop

>still throws himself into the case
>troubles with new wife start up
>wow, letters from the Zodiac start up again

Meh he was a pedo so he deserves it

DNA cleared him IRL

when will we finally defeat the incel menace? they've been murdering us for decades

Inconclusive=/=clear

Check

why are you wasting summer holiday sitting alone by the computer?

He said it himself that he didn't do it. End of story.

Until you prove he did it, he didn't.

Whoever the fuck that guy with the movie posters and creepy basement was is the one who did it IMHO, at least in film narrative. He was just too terrifying to deal with so he got brushed over

Even incels fear incels.

It was clearly just meant to show that Graysmith was paranoid and looking for the Zodiac was seriously affecting his life.

Tell me who was the killer then, nigger.

It was that but also it felt like it was their to show there is a whole world of creepy fuckers for you to find if you are looking for them

>person investigating the murders is the murderer

dumbest cliche ever

>However, as of March 2018, it was announced that the 2002 DNA sample was collected from outside the stamp rather than behind it, or from the envelope seal, meaning Allen could still be a suspect.[96]

It was the fucking fat dude from the office “dna” yeah right

Graysmith was a publicly talking about the Zodiac at that point. He was pranking him.