ITT: Kino that got (unjustly) cancelled

ITT: Kino that got (unjustly) cancelled.

Attached: The Borgias.jpg (1331x1631, 1.3M)

Attached: 754_2_141413_02_800x600.jpg (800x600, 197K)

Attached: 754_2_141413_08_800x600.jpg (800x600, 153K)

Attached: 754_3_3373736_02_800x600.jpg (800x600, 157K)

Rome

Once I finish the other Borgias series I will have to watch this one. Holiday Grainger is a cutie.

Perfect casting choice for Pope Alexander VI

did da Vinci ever appear on the show?

Attached: 754_3_3373736_08_800x600.jpg (800x600, 183K)

I can't remember if he did but I do remember they visited one of his workshops after The Papal States seized Milan and met with his assistant.

How long did they intend to go with the show? To which year?

The son was hot I remember

wasn't it donatello? or was did they both happen? or was donatello on the medici show?

I liked this one better.

Attached: Borgia.jpg (706x1000, 156K)

Everyone looks retarded.

Much worse.

But Samwell Tarly makes a cameo.

Attached: Cardinal Sam.jpg (1059x705, 147K)

How so?

Attached: Lucrezia Borgia, Cesare Borgia, Rodrigo Borgia.jpg (1077x719, 90K)

Not sure how long they were going to go on for but there was a 4th season in the works that got canceled.

>the bORGIAS
jajaja

I've only read The Family of Mario Puzo which is also about the Borgias.
Is the story generally the same?
>Cesare incest with Lucrezia
>Rodrigo being an asshole all around and cucking his younger brother
>Cesare conquering shit and meeting Leonardo da Vinci

Imagine having shit taste.

Jeremy Irons' version got cancelled. This one went through until after Cesare's death.

Get fucked nerd.

Yeah but there's a lot of Italian political maneuvering and wars throughout too with the very visually impressive French Army showing up later

Thanks, looks like I'm gonna watch this too.

The first episode is really interesting as it starts before Rodrigo became Pope Alexander VI and shows everything they had to pull to get the position. Also people immediately trying to assassinate him because he's a dirty fucking Spaniard

I've only seen the first two seasons (never got around to pirating the third) but when the show first aired, they made a huge stink about how they were never going to do an incest story with Lucrezia and her brother and only mentioned it in passing as a deranged thought Rodrigo had before being killed, while high on opium.

Also, the writers explicitly stated they wrote the show as a parallel to the mafia (but in a good way) and that the Borgias were good guys that are only considered monsters, because their enemies outlasted them and used their positions to poison their good name in history

Lucrezia and Cesare fuck in the final episode of Season 3.

I am still mad.

Attached: Haruhi with crew.jpg (1400x956, 461K)

This

Leagues better and sticks to known established history better. The Showtime Borgia was written by the same dude that did the Tudors. I knew it was going to be more soap opera than a historical retelling. The Canal version is much better. Better acting, better casting, better story and better fucking.

But the Canal version has Pope Alexander lust after his daughter for 2 seasons. I can't blame him

>That scene where Rodrigo has to watch his daughter consummate the marriage.

I mean who wouldn't...

Attached: Isolda Dychauk - Lucrezia.jpg (4256x2832, 2.34M)

I loved this show, the other Borgia show is also great. Sorta a poor man’s GoT but entertaining and lots of incest.

>ywn ever experience such carnal pleasures as Cesare Borgia.

Attached: Cesare Borgia - Mark Ryder.jpg (1089x717, 67K)