Is JRE worth the time investment to listen to?

Is JRE worth the time investment to listen to?

Attached: rogan.jpg (750x369, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v8ZCX0eywXw
youtube.com/watch?v=-xY_D8SMNtE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qa55PjTJlO4
youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He seems to be on repeat now. No new ideas, either from himself or his guests.

Absolutely not

It's good if you're into MMA and broscience

The only episodes that are worth listening to are when he has quacks on to laugh at them. Once in a blue moon Joe gets an actual expert in a subject on his show and you learn something but for the last 2 or 3 months he's only had on shitty comedians and Bob Lazar(which was okay).

No unless there's a guest you're interested in and that's if Joe doesn't talk over the guest like he's done sometimes. I'm an oldfag when it comes to his and have been watching since he started in his room with a laptop using a bubbles filter so I kinda feel like I need to ride it out.

>I’ve never watch JRE i just repeat memes

>investment

do not listen to every episode. joe repeats himself a ton and likes talking about topical shit. if you watch every episode you'll hear him say the exact same thing about some current event for like six episodes in a row

just listen to the eps with interesting guests. i usually avoid when he talks with people involved in fighting or outdoorsy shit but some of his podcasts with scientist types are interesting

skip the ones with his comedian friends unless you personally like them. bill burr eps are usually good

If it's the right guest, it's worth it for sure. Assuming you don't already hate Rogan.

Only if you really like the person he's interviewing. I tried watching one or two with some literal whose and had to stop.

Kinda

Only if you want to listen to Chimps on DMT

If it's a guest you like then sure. Otherwise it's good for some background noise while you're busy with something else.

No

Attached: A5B425C5-89F5-43B8-88A3-33F01DC04847.jpg (1141x469, 338K)

I admit to not listening to the show much, but the few times I have it seems like Joe Rogan essentially says the kind of shit dumb people say to seem smart. It's nothing actually profound or deep, but it SOUNDS like it might be.

Fuck no, Joe sucksss

Bruce Buffer or Chael Sonnen do much better podcasts for MMA talk.

Just listen to Howard Stern, OP.

My God so just how Normie is it would you say?

if he has a good guest

youtu.be/v8ZCX0eywXw

>”dude, we should totally give DMT to chimps man.. Jamie pull that chimp up.. look at this guy.. you give him some DMT he’ll be thinking like a human heh.”

Attached: 17F459E7-0DDC-4E45-AC6A-40875F00DBB3.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

>its another "dolphins are sluts" conversation

depends on whether he's interviewing someone you find interesting.
I listen to it in chunks. Takes me a couple days to finish one.

Joe used to be more interesting, he used to talk floatation tanks (when's the last time he's talked about that) and he seemed genuinely curious about expanding his mind, learning new things and talking about different subjects on his show in every episode. Somewhere down the line though, I'd put it when he moved the podcast out of his house and into a studio, is when he started to become boring and rehash the same shit over and over. Kinda like this video

youtube.com/watch?v=-xY_D8SMNtE

But since he's started to get big guest like Elon Musk of all people his show is definitely normie now. He used to be 'out there' but he's since become mainstream.

Joe Rogan Experience #1255 and #911 are literal perfect examples of entertaining podcast kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa55PjTJlO4

youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI

Remember the episode where joe and russel peters and some mma or soccer guy had to cut deadmau5 off the whiskey because he wouldn't stop being an asshole?

That's some ancient shit back when he did the podcast briefly in the Icehouse comedy place and when Redban had his own podcast network. I hated every episode deadmaus was in.

For some weird reason I feel bad for Joe Rogan.

Why's that?

I love JRE, But Joe's been on repeat since the early hundreds.

The Fritz Haber one still makes me laugh

doesn't it kinda seem like tom and burr and those guys don't really respect him? or like him as a friend?

scotta aukerman does this on comedy bang bang with thomas lennon on purpose and it was funny

why? because he has a hot wife's daughter?

Attached: 1559295813118.png (580x542, 648K)