Why does every movie have to replace a male lead with a female one?

Why does every movie have to replace a male lead with a female one?

Attached: F66CC31C-EAFF-4F7C-B31B-DE0C6D4FD60E.jpg (1125x1188, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/quotes/590103-whosoever-holds-this-hammer-if-he-be-worthy-shall-possess
youtube.com/watch?v=_IfYZZDTays
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To piss off incels. I support it fully

beb

Men are too smart to pay for movies that are so easy to get for free online. So pandering to women makes the most financial sense.

This
keep seething inceloids.

The sooner the better, capeshit needs a TLJ - high grossing franchise killer that will offend audience and end this bullshit. BASED Rian Johnson saved us from Marvel-like spam of shitty SW flicks. We need another hero like this.

to prove that women and blacks can't do shit on their own without the help of the white man

This literally happens in the comics though.

Oh shit. That was Moby's girl right. Rough looking. Glad he ditched as whores always stifle musical talent.

Dilate
>reading picture books for kids
Pathetic

>getting mad at movies adapted from picture books for kids

Attached: 600885d8-a586-4f39-aa8f-aaf7b2ef781c.jpg (690x421, 59K)

Natalie Portman is actually attractive and her character isn't forced, so I am completely okay with this

>piss off 99% of your paying audience

epic

>We hate Natalie Portman being the lead role in a movie
What is even happening anymore

Attached: lion.png (572x503, 301K)

>returns as Jane Foster

So she's not really thor.

well in "the comics" iron man is a black afro woman.

>Marvel shit in 2019

go kill yourself, idiots like you enable this shitty writing/character assassination.

WE LOVE YOU NATALIE

At least it's jane Thor and not what the comics did
>so it's, like, thor's successor, right?
>nope. thor is a woman now
>he got turned into a woman?
>nope, always been a woman. we literally retconned thor to be a woman?
>why?
>...have secks

>character assassination
>in an MCU movie

literally unironically have sex

>kill yourself
Yikes buddy. Maybe you should spend less time inside and go for a walk once in a while or something. I think you can argue against this reasonably and dislike it but there is no need to act like this movie killed your family or something.

Hemsworth is the only bright spot in this shitty MCU and he is written off for Thor with a cunt.

WHY do that.

All I can say is, with the recent news about the Little Mermaid and James Bond
Jewess > negress

Attached: 1547568574767.jpg (657x527, 49K)

I thought she was done with the MCU? It seemed they deliberately hid her face when Thor went to Asgard in Endgame

I remember them hinting at this the The Dark World. Why is this a shock? Why do you care? What can't you watch something else other than capeshit then?

>character assassination
huh?

>gets called pathetic
>lol u mad
Pathetic

So anyone can wield the hammer now?

lol u mad kiddo?

because

So he can hang out with the guardians of the galaxy and do fun shit with them.

>/pol/ cries when movies deviate even a slight bit from the source material
>/pol/ cries when movies are faithful to the source material
Is there any way to win with such crybabies?

The fuck, I thought is was going to Tessa Thompson. Did they scrap that?

You know why

Marvel has been pozzed and bluepilled for over a decade

I demand a tranny Cap. Marvel now.

>Take established character everyone likes

>murder their character/reset it

Hemsworth replaced for Thor with a vagina. Why? For what reason would you do this? People love him.

i want to sniff natalie's farts.

>First ever female Thor
>Female Thor happened like 5 years ago in the comics
What did they mean by this?

Didn't Hemsworth just sign another contract? I distinctly remember Feige saying that they were going to separate Earth/Cosmic shit more for this phase so Thor will probably do GotG 3, Thor 4 (passing the torch), and then the GotG spinoff

Same
t. volcel master race

>paying audience is incels
lmao no

She's kwayn of a small town in Norway now.

delusional

>lets do every stupid thing the SJW comics do

ah yes people would love to see RDJ replaced by riri "black afro iron woman".

Someone explain how this works.

>establish in 3 the hammer doesn't do shit, thor is the god of thunder
>suddenly giving hershlag a hammer makes her thor, god of thunder

Damn, Thor was the only thing left in the MCU I was interested in. I guess I should have realised they were retiring the problematic aryan after how he was treated in Endgame.

Consider the possibility that Hemsworth is sick of capeshit since he's been doing it for almost a decade

>People won't want to see some dumb black super hero kang!
>People won't want to see Captain Toefungus!
Keep reaching pussy

Cause its click bait. Just like when they were writing articles for wonder woman being the first female superhero movie

Why not get ThorMa'am?

Attached: 1547779483278.gif (302x302, 3.8M)

This seems like a bad idea

>Jane has cancer
>using Thor's power make it worse, but she does it anyway
>end up dying after giving Thor his hammer, reminding him the meaning of sacrifice

Sounds pretty good, actually

It's not like Hemsworth is sticking around forever, he's already due to leave with Endgame
They kept him around a little longer because dropping him along with RDJ and Evans would make people stop watching. They wanna keep the character people like around to get them into the seats before they start enticing them with new shit.

So Brave

yet he's still doing guardians. funny, he could also do thor movies and avengers movies before.

Someone oughta crunch the numbers on this diversity shit so everyone can stop bitching

NO HE MUST KEEP ENTERTAINING I MADE HIM FAMOUS HE MUST KEEP MAKING SO I CAN KEEP CONSUMING TILL I DIE REEE REEE HE OWES ME EEVVEERRYYTTHHIINNGG

The source material did the same pozzed progression

The numbers were made up!

Disney is rich but this entire "phase" of movies is terrible.

>lesbian female Thor

>chinese kung fu man

>black Captain America

>who the fuck cares about vision/wanda

now will be called Whor-e

I agree, it's the only way to turn incels into nazis, is by pissing them off

why does every retarded incel have to post to Yea Forums

The last two are shows not movies. If you are going to reee like an incel at least know what the fuck you are talking about

yes, i'm an incel for not liking characters being ruined by shitty writers.

go dilate, faggot.

>female thor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok whatever you say person crying cause your kids cartoon movies are "ruined" by girls

This is going to be her costume btw

Attached: porthole.jpg (946x1040, 230K)

"ruined"

Most capeshit is awful but Hemsworth is perfect as Thor. Now he's replaced by PADME FROM THE STAR WARS PREQUELS who was awful.

For what fucking reason, would you do this.

I thought they wrote her out because of her horrible performance in the previous films?

> (OP)
>To piss off incels. I support it fully
You would support anything that gets you in their orbit. Beta cuck bastard. Kill yourself

Mighty Thor is a good arc but I retroactively hate it so Yea Forums doesn't call me a tranny

Why do people here act like if you’re successful with women, that you can’t also be critical of shit like this? Even my girlfriend thinks this shit is stupid.

Because things change and nothing lasts forever

But it sucked, user.

This is why I support rape

I have you bad news

Attached: 1561940791256.jpg (640x1027, 223K)

If she is dating someone with opinions as bad as yours she is pretty suspect

You do know there's AT LEAST 4 more Star Wars movies planned, right?

I have no idea anymore man. Like people got pissed blonde chick with big tits who was aggressive was a super hero, then they got pissed a hot black chick with a nice ass was on star trek, now their pissed Natalie Portman is in a movie... I think tv just wants to be angry about everything.
Fuck its like a giant chat room of fat racist single mothers these days. Its never been this bad. After years I might finally quit. This shit has gotten so bizarre. It seriously is like a giant chatroom of fat racist single mothers it seems. There's no lulz, or bizarre sexuality. Its all bitching, passive aggressive sarcasm and bile

Yeah and it was horrible and ruined Thor as a character. He still hasn't recovered from Jason Aarons writing t.

She realized Marvel was just a toy factory after she lobbied hard to get Patty Jenkins to direct Thor 2 but because Jenkins wanted a more tragic story between Jane and Thor instead of Feige's standard formula they fired Jenkins and left Natalie seething

the future is female

so yes, all the white males will be replaced since white have been cancelled

>Dude, blindly support women!
Fuck off.

Thor was never good in first place so idgaf

So let's ruin characters by making female 007 and female Thor.

Okay.

>iron man is a black afro woman.
that was bendis (a white guy who loves black peope he adopted two black kids and made miles morales and iron heart before moving on to dc to write superman (widely regarded as a shit writer and a hack)) iron man is iron man again

ABSOLUTE CLOWN. I LOVE IT. BRING IT ALL DOWN!

Can't wait till they kill Spiderman off and make Spiderwoman canon.

>SJW logic

>ruin everything for woke points

People don't understand female thor is her own character, thor is still in it

Women can't be the first ones to actually do things because they lack ambition or creativity. They have to be the 'first female X' by moving in to spaces created by men.

Attached: 1556964384926.webm (398x718, 2.96M)

Making a character different race/gender/sexuality doesn't retroactively change anything about the past character. They still exist and if thats what you prefer then don't support the change. If enough people dont maybe they will reverse.

Also there have been many female 00 agents, and you would know that if you watched the movies and read the books. In Bond 25 007 is no longer part of the organization so naturally they would hire a new 007

Sorry to upset you

>only a man who is worthy can wield the hammer

>only a man

>man

>here is Portman with the hammer

just fuck my canon up.

Thank god I thought I was the only one. Maybe pol is having mass bannings and that's why all the incels are coming here. This is historicaliy faggot bad lately. Its a long running tradition to love Natalie portman on this board

She's like, 5'4. I dont really care about gender flipping, but why choose the tiniest, least threatening women possible. Even Gal Gadot was tall and strikingly beautiful so it kinda worked, but Brie and Natalie are so unintimidating

>Thor
>Nordic god of thunder
>cast smol jewish girl
were they drunk?

>sorry to upset you

Okay let's make Malcolm X a Chinese man and see the reactions.

Yikes

Attached: 1526327457348468.jpg (400x274, 21K)

Doesn't matter, these incels reeee at anything other than straight white male heroes with straight white female love interests.

Yea Forums is way too far gone in the /pol/ + incel + shitposting rabbit hole and if you honestly try and use this place for any form of semi intelligent discussion you are mistaken

That would be hilarious to us
Because we don't care
Go back to pol

go dilate.

they keep pussy footing around this kind of thing, i'm glad they're committing to it. now we can see these type of movies fucking tank and in five years they'll drop this SJW shit completely when they see it's not profitable. i'm done with marvel post endgame anyway, i'm fine with it being the sacrificial lamb

There is a big difference between a real life figure and a fucking cartoon you idiot

N

AW you Yea Forums guys don't know.
Enjoy the ride.

Attached: bfW1XTm.png (796x793, 1.16M)

RIP

Incel here

That just meh

Not really incel

thor is the god of thunder but whoever holds the hammer also has his powers that's always how it's worked in the comics buddy whenever thor loses the hammer he literally gives up his name and goes by odinson

I'm intrigued, who are we?

No, let's make an adaptation where Malcolm X is Chinese.

I am sure people will embrace the diverse choice.

the industry doesn't exist for profit and never has

Isn't Thor supposed to be buff af? Even as a woman wouldn't she be a musclegirl? How the fuck does Natalie fit that role?

>chinese kung fu man
dont diss shang-chi

i get that any random person can put on the captain america or iron man suit and start calling themselves that name, but how the fuck does that work for thor? like that's just his name/persona, he doesn't have an alter ego. and he's not even dead unless that's gonna happen in the first two seconds of the new movie

besides, they clearly set up that black girl to take over for him, why the fuck are they having the scientist bitch who i assumed quit these movies become thor now? at least the black girl is from asgard and has magic powers/fighting ability

He's surpassed Iron kike and Captain Israel though.

>whoever holds the hammer also has his powers that's always how it's worked

Now explain how that works since the hammer was destroyed.

People who don't give a shit
Go back to pol

What's pol?

sorry user, a WOMAN doesn't need MUSCLES to be STRONG.

This board and pol have 90% overlap retatd

The Problem is Jane foster is a horrbile character already in the comics and MCU. Just when Hemsworth was getting better writing and more popular they are giving his mantle to a shitty character.

What don't you understand about the difference between a REAL LIFE PERSON and a CARTOON.

You don't "ADAPT" real life people

why? I've never been there

Look he's pretending to be retarded
Go back to pol

Fucking how, every consumer study that's ever been done proves that outside mobile "games", women dont spend money on entertainment

>Look he's pretending to be retarded
At least I'm pretending kek

You don't just forget things you learned as a kid unless you smoke pot.

do I look wrote the movie nigga I explained how people has gotten his powers before. I don't work for disney pal

Attached: 62532125487595215.jpg (827x419, 30K)

Not usually, usually we get you banned
Which I'm working on now

Okay let's make Black Panther a Korean man.

Surely the black folks will embrace the change.

she's actually even shorter
they had to put her on a box in all the scenes she had with chris hemsworth just so that they could kiss unawkwardly

Attached: thor-the-dark-world-chris-hemsworth-natalie-portman2.jpg (2500x1664, 2.4M)

antifa shill detected

Yeah but the 10% leftist incel retards on Yea Forums tend to be vocal fags

Who's the blonde chick with big tits

>I don't work for disney pal

Sounds just like something someone who worked for disney would say. I'm on to to you, buddy.

>Casting a woman who's already hit the wall as your new anything.

Attached: Costanza Incredulous.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

You ever heard that rule about "announcing" user?

Go running to janny you smelly leftist trannies

>IF HE BE WORTHY

>HE

From Stan Fucking Lee himself. No cunt can be Thor.

goodreads.com/quotes/590103-whosoever-holds-this-hammer-if-he-be-worthy-shall-possess

are you seriously trying to convince me that the jews who run the studios don't care about profit?

Marvel movies will get so tiresome in the future I’ll just be numb to that inevitable scene

Attached: 50829A32-C64C-430A-8BA7-81CE968590D0.png (945x667, 365K)

How do you know she wields the hammer? Thor doesn't need it anymore

You can't have Thor powers without the hammer, it's canon.

is Vision disgusted or aroused?

So Endgame isn't cannon cause he has the powers there without it

in any case, according to STAN LEE only a "he" can be Thor.

and in the comics "she" can use it.

*shrug*

Thor's power and the hammers power are seperate, it enhances him while adding some of its own abilities. Storm Breaker, does essentially the same thing.
Also, it will be interesting to see what they do visually...since Cap used the hammer and didnt visually change to look similar to Thor

Will normalfags want to see a female Thor?
Didn't the fem Thor comics flop horribly?

Daily reminder that jews are terrible artists.

why would they bring back such a tepidly received character. it's cockiness, and it will destroy them.

Stan Lee is dead thou. Probably rolling over in his grave as well.

Yeah.

incels seething. i cant wait for this to come out so you get btfo again like with with captain marvel

>incel study done by boomers
How many women went to go see aqua man again?

please post natalie with short hair, i need to fap to her.

Attached: 1549314987958.jpg (2772x4095, 1.27M)

>ARE YA THOR, THA GODDA HAMMERS?

>seething

I don't actually care, it's just sad to see Marvel franchises all going to shit, as they weren't always bad.

I'm trying to imagine having such a sad life that I'd look forward to a Marvel movie

>whoever is worthy...

retard.

they actually do and had plenty of culture and even female authors and shit but that's not profitable enough for capitalism and it all must be jettisoned in favor of a knock off version of male culture. it's sad because so much has been erased and feminists cheer it on.

Attached: nat portman 1496932758190.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

>more diversity in roles inhabited by white people is the same as casting a real-life figure for which it was important that he was black as a chinese

kill yourself.

makeup, lighting, and in the case of a film, digital de-aging can go a long way though

Attached: np ap1 (15).jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

>Women can't be the first ones to actually do things because they lack ambition or creativity
they lack ambition because they get their orbiters to be ambitious for them. women do not need to work since men are eager to work for them free of charge.

how short?

Attached: 1479074837307.jpg (1920x2560, 789K)

Why the HELL did she get plastic surgery? Used to look so good. DUMB BITCH

Attached: 15262357468475956805.jpg (601x445, 149K)

Because women are smart and funny

skin color and gender doesn't matter for thor. skin color matters for black panther. now kill yourself.

Don't tell such easily disprovable lies, tranny

>Whosoever holds of this hammer, if he be worthy
youtube.com/watch?v=_IfYZZDTays

I feel so bad for white male kids growing up now, and even worse for the ones yet to be born. They have the burden of trying to keep this world in tact, a world which hates them and treats them like shit, and yet they are expected to, and are the only ones who can save it. Pretty sad, they deserve better. I’m glad I already got to have my childhood before this shit kicked off.

>durr it's ok to change things sometimes but not otherwise!

fuck off, retard.

how about not changing canon characters?

>Short hair

amidoinitrite?

Attached: Leon the Professional.jpg (700x525, 48K)

>he doesn't know it was already happening when he was a child

Attached: Black Panther Bleached.jpg (1058x655, 560K)

Why doesn't it matter for Thor? Isn't it based on a Norse god?

Well you don’t know how old I am, so I think that’s hard for you to assume. It was starting but it wasn’t that noticeable at the time.

Ragnarok was recommended to me by my friend
>its so FUNNY and BADASS
it was boring and the first marvel movie I saw since the first 30 minutes of age of ultron, which is a steaming pile of shit.

Why do adults watch this bros? Will there ever be another good action movie that isnt marvel or comic trash?

Have sex

PC BS
They must not like making money.

007 could have kept going on forever, with another new guy playing James Bond
But No, the SJW had to fuck it all up with a Female, Black transgender looking thing... Nobody is going to go see that. Stupid.
Thanks for ruining a good thing Hollyweird

Attached: PR_3708_LG.jpg (500x471, 90K)

Wait when was it confirmed that’s shes even gonna be Thor for the majority of the movie? I assumed like maybe the last quarter or MAYBE half they’ll have her as a second Thor

DAT forehead...kek

You would have to be older than 60

damn, forgot that part. sorry

She's going to be the REAL Thor in the end and save the bumbling bafoon male one.

This is why we need Sharia.

exactly.

sure, the batman from the first comics with him should have never been changed, would be much better this way.

Because the men of this generation are cucked faggots that bend over whenever they get told to, and will go see this movie anyway. Most of the people in this thread screeching will end up paying money to see it. These discussions are pointless

*ahem*
I have a very important announcement to make...

Attached: gettyimages-53186723-2048x2048.jpg (1370x2048, 1.04M)

>hey you know rogue from xmen?

>lets change it from a girl to a transgender male.

why do this?

and this is a counterargument how?

Haha yea that would be so weird right guys? I’d never want to do something like that haha

because nothing in his character arc or story is related to his gender or skin color.

pf, lots of shit is based on smth.

Also the way the world treats white males now is straight up venom, and it’s similar to the way Yea Forums neets treat people with jobs
>get back to work white man, invent technology and maintain all of it as well as the roads, sewers, electric grid etc so I can get gibs
> also give up all the do nothing high paying jobs because reasons shut up
>also you are racist and sexist for doing all the work to keep civilization going
>why do you have money? All you are doing is literally everything relevant to feed, house, and keep everyone in netflix and smartphones we all love, give us your money racist
The generation of white men that has to put up with this their whole lives may just refuse to do it and let it all burn. and the world deserves it. Anyway like I said I feel sorry for them. They at least deserve to have capeshit etc for an escape while they do all the work and get shit on for it, but apperently they can’t even have that

Nearly everything has happened in the comics, that doesn't mean it was good.

If anything, Thor and Odin will revive her just like in the comic

you still don't get it.

it's about evening the playing field, not arbitrarily changing stuff.
95 men and 5 women characters
it makes sense to change a men to a woman
it doesn't make sense vice versa

>star wars
>dead
imagine believing this

Can't wait to see the new mcu movies fail since they killed off all their interesting characters.

No one wants to see Natalie Portman, black bird man, and black valkyrie chick movies

you have paranoia and are delusional. almost no one thinks like this.

Based and redpilled

i want to see that.

Would you say he's a schizo that needs meds, Yea Forums Psychologist?

i'd say he should go outside

Why don't you go?

>implying you/they leave the house and don't just pirate it all instead

Attached: 1254936721072.jpg (302x335, 33K)

No, don't change characters, ever.

I don't fucking care about "wokeness".

I’m a complete normalfag, I have a job, girlfriend etc, I go outside plenty. I mean, are you being serious? The way white men are being treated is blatant and out in the open now. It’s being justified by, “they are racist and sexist tho”, but it’s quite out in the open. Denying this suggests that you are the one not going outside. 1 small example is the subject in this very thread, no one would tolerate a female or brown hero being replaced with a white male. And it wouldn’t happen. Only white male characters are allowed to be replaced. This is, again only 1 small example so you need not explain how it’s not important. I’m only using it as an example of the attitude society has towards that demographic

Yes. Moby even says they almost got married. He dodged a bullet there.

Attached: aiportraits_1563584997.jpg (512x512, 48K)

>no one wants an iron man movie
>no one wants a captain america movie
>no one wants a thor movie
>no one wants a guardians movie
>no one wants a black panther movie
>no one wants a captain marvel movie
Don't you faggots ever get tired of being wrong?

>star wars
>alive
imagine believing this

>You don't "ADAPT" real life people

Attached: Wong-Fei-Hung.jpg (640x360, 31K)

I have some bad news for you about comic book characters man

Guess you don't remember when people said the exact same thing 20 years ago.

you're such a faggot lol

Funny. She seemed very eager to get out of the franchise. Now she wants a starring role.

>female thor some of the worst selling comics
LETS MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT IT

Is she some time traveling offspring of Thor and herself from thor 1 and thor 2. Where in her movie she finds out she fucks her past self to become her future self?

Attached: 1559086834839.png (665x625, 449K)

Thor Whore

Thore

a hershlag vs hershlag scissor match. A hope waititty make it

20 years SW toys werent on the shelves, SW video games were a hit and coming out every few months, EU content was still alive and selling and animated content was a hit instead of getting cancelled left and right.

Also the early on themepark expansion deals george had with disney were a hit instead of entire actual park expansion turning into a flop

Attached: Smug Anime Face ultimate counterargument.jpg (777x656, 79K)

>it's about evening the playing field
im glad you recognize that it's not about making good films.
>it makes sense to change a men to a woman
why? because of some arbitrary decision by people like you?

Do nothing jobs, haha, I liked it. They will make China do the hard shit.

Gonna be Marvel's first flop. You don' trade Thor for female Thor after so many movies. Especially not Natalie Portman. And after the movie flops, they will blame uneducated, misogynistic white men who vote Trump

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I came here to witness the asshurt for myself

>entire actual park expansion turning into a flop
>citation needed

what part of black panther is related to his skin colour?

>Funny. She seemed very eager to get out of the franchise. Now she wants a starring role.

She agreed to be in Thor 2 on the condition that Patty Jenkins directed it, then they fired Jenkins and used her contract to force her to be in the movie that she hated the new script of instead of letting her drop out.

She was pissed for a reason, but everyone loves Waititi, it's likely cleared a lot of that bad blood up

Have white american men considered taking russian girls?

>king of an isolationist african country
Yeah, there's definitely no reason for him to be black.

a bit longer. i think she had short hair while wearing a green dress

exquisitely crafted bait post, user. you actually triggered me a little.

Attached: 066341532eed5c1743f.jpg (596x374, 30K)

Jane Thor is worse than Captain Falcon

this is the only green dress i can think of her in

Attached: 1476394442036.jpg (1732x2602, 318K)

based vision

Also those cunts responsible for cultural decline want to punish Chris Hemsworth for choosing hot hispanic woman as his wife.

Attached: DBBE9BF2-88D9-4F52-AFAE-56CD6E2219A6.jpg (634x951, 105K)

He's probably refering to the actress that makes every incel in the world twitch in impotent rage.
Pic related.

Attached: 1563416164343.gif (268x310, 2.63M)

It's the PHENOTYPE

Darth Fungus

Attached: B229532C-9EB8-4C52-AD92-EF7F3F751328.jpg (1790x3000, 1.07M)

Hemsworth is still gonna be in it

As if on cue LMAO

BECAUSE IT'S WHAT THE WORLD WANTS!!

YOU! FUCKING! WHITE! MALE!

Want to be jealous?

Attached: 331E03FC-2F41-43C6-9A11-C62C3C99550F.jpg (510x700, 107K)

Happy family

Attached: EB62CB8D-53DC-487C-906B-BF3D329958B5.jpg (451x600, 73K)

Hollywood female writers in the meantime

Attached: 817EE539-011E-405B-8D59-206617D2CD00.png (760x756, 285K)

why the fuck would you deny Natalie Portman screen time? Fuck off and have sex, incel. Hershlag for life.

we need a purge of these """"""artists"""""""

They honestly look happy, good for them. And Portman as a successor to Thor I am down with.

is this her revenge for everyone saying she peaked during Leon?

Man, I totally knew that they couldn't hold it any longer. I saw the writing on the wall with Captain Marvel. Now we're finally gonna get FemThor.

Also, FUCK THEM for doing this shit before making a She-Hulk movie. She continues to get snubbed and I fucking hate it. First she gets snubbed from MUA3 and now Fem Thor is appearing in the MCU while she'll be lucky to even appear in the Avengers as a new member at this point.

Attached: shulk6.jpg (604x1281, 104K)

Attached: 1470827922557.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

surely you are aware this pic will never ever happen in present day, awoken hollywood, yes?

Attached: 1553043895694.jpg (280x285, 9K)

>its real
OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this but completely without irony

>I think tv just wants to be angry about everything
innocent user just now realising this

Whor never happened

Based fuck virgins

I think it's a stupid idea, but I also find manbabies crying about it hilarious

It's more funny to watch people rage over something stupid than I think it's a stupid idea, so I'm fine with this at the moment.

yeah but they also hated the source material. So that excuse is quite stupid senpai. You should be ashamed

>Boohoo mommy they're replacing my baby superhero movie man with meany girls :'( *sniff sniff* this is white genocide feminists are trying to kill all men :( it's not fair *farts* oops ;-) I hate liberals SJW they ruin everything waah waah waah change my diaper mommy I want kino mommy milkies mommy

your hypocrisy is showing

Africa is a diverse continent, don't be racist

>asshurt
You didn't prep the bull right?

>First ever
The first Thor came out fucking 8 years ago, and women made fun of the nerds who were into the character before then. And why do they hold capeshit up as the ultimate form of art? Fuck everything, I'm done with life.

speaking for virgins, yes that is the plan

Imagine actually typing this. You are more embarrassing than anyone crying about this. You should be ashamed

and why the fuck did you bite??

Attached: 1446016657175.jpg (550x550, 127K)

Because Trump winning the presidency brought a wave of hidden mental illness, manifesting itself in extremists infecting everything with political correctness and other retarded American liberal shit. So now you get this. Don't anybody say otherwise. This entire wave of retardation is only because Trump won and this is their way of sticking it to him somehow, in their minds at least.

“Pass me my hammer”

Attached: D3264AA7-84CD-4449-801E-8B66908BAB25.jpg (1125x734, 209K)

>IT'S HER TURN REEEEEEEEEE

I’m pretty sure this is faggot bait but I’ll indulge you. We don’t hate X character because vagina. We dislike characters that people give a shit about being replaced by diversity tick boxes because woke Twitter/Tumblr is having another shit fit. Why do you think the American comic book industry is in a nose dive while fucking weeb manga is still hot? Because of BS like Lady Thor/Riri Williams. No one was mad about Black Panther or Storm or hell any of the OG female X-Men. No one was mad about Carol Danvers before she was turned into a charisma vacuum. No one was mad about fucking Blade. This isn’t about sexless incels this is about integrity and quality stories and characters. There’s nothing wrong with diversity but make new fucking characters instead of piggybacking off legacy ones. I don’t wanna see black Tony I just want Tony. I don’t want to white Killmonger I just want Killmonger.

So to anyone that thinks this is not worth getting annoyed by please have fucking sex and go away.

Attached: 437ED0E7-8E99-4682-B341-6E8E6C565073.jpg (728x728, 104K)

since you and future retards need explaining:

Attached: 1556373345128.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Fucking christ, can anyone stop fucking thinking and talking about Trump for 10 minutes? Fuck off.

it was pure baitfaggotry, but yes, you're right. quality post user, just endure a while longer. they have to implode on themselves eventually, right?

Attached: shakeee.jpg (900x506, 71K)

I hope they cast an illegal Mexican immigrant as the next Captain America.

>Hammer destroyed

So I take it you didn’t watch Endgame?

and you didn't? El Capitan returned everything, including the stones and hammer, to their timelines

uhhhm sweetie unfortunately the timestream has to #waithisturn it's #herturn

Agreed, incels rising up and taking some normies down with them is based.

It should be dead to you if you aren't a braindead faggot.

in the comics the hammer is conscious because Odin trapped in the hammer a cosmic entity
is this entity that chooses jane foster to be the new thor in comics

Is there any reason at all to watch anything in the MCU post Endgame?

They're movies mate. You can watch entertainment or not watch it if you want.

>watching western garbage
enjoy your feyyyyymale everything, white shaming and anti-gun propaganda every 10 minutes

Biri Biri says hi

Will she get cancer and die like the comics?

Based

>An israeli jew playing as a nord
powerful

>anti-gun propaganda
>western
Asian countries have notoriously draconian firearms law, you imbecile. The only movie industry that regularly portrays private firearms ownership in a positive light is the movie industry of the western world (australia/canada/USA/europe); individual liberty is not much cared for anywhere else in the world.

>chinese kung fu man
>bad
someone missed the 70's

netflix adaptation of Votoms when?

>Hershlag in a lead role
I ain’t mad.

So many fucking retards in this thread. I know damn well it's going to be 'men bad' through the whole film.

>incel
You’re using that word against anyone who dares to have standards though. I’m female but because I don’t like these shitty actors and retarded meme themes instead of quality storytelling you spew this word at me too. The fuck is wrong with you, you fat fucking emotional cripple.

Women spew at this shirt too, we want 10/10 looking Hemsworth doing superhero things, not some frumpy politically retarded cunt playing Thor.

The comics that are now written by ugly fat NPCs to force their own political agenda on the public? Oh how credible.

>we

/pol/? What, you think anyone with taste is /pol/?

I dont really care they are doing female Thor. Its just the way the world is now with its pandering to anything not a white male. What bugs me is i wish they could of picked a woman that actually looked like a god of thunder. She is a fucking twig and seeing her with that hammer looked ridiculous. I know they will CGI/move magic the hell out of her but fucks sake they could of at least tried to look for a woman with any sort of physical stature.

If im going to have to watch a diversity hire to a formerly male character i at least want her to be able to crush my head with her thighs.

She's not a replacement

Attached: 234p24.png (800x451, 157K)

Attached: portman.jpg (733x1024, 66K)

Hi, its 2019 here.
Join us.

Attached: use it or lose it.jpg (1920x1920, 1.88M)

Seriously, do you guys think Hemsworth will be replaced? There's no fucking way that happens. He's too popular

god this is the worst part of modern society they push for these things to happen and if they dont they get pounded by fans

>t.incels

They really dont give a shit anymore

still would even 20 years from now

Attached: 1551622270562.png (399x333, 238K)

ugh

Capitalism. Disney keeps the brand recognition plus drawing in idiot liberals who think they're performing a political feminist act by consuming a corporate blockbuster. White women especially like it because they love feeling "empowered" while inheriting their white father's wealth and privilege while condemning them as a group and selling themselves as an oppressed minority group.

/thread

Isn't Natalie Portman tiny? How can she be thor?

i wish i could make her thor

Attached: 1551574048358.jpg (280x404, 36K)

WHY BRING HER BACK?! Her character and all the humans besides Skarsgard were the worst parts of the first two Thor movies

>White women especially like it because they love feeling "empowered" while inheriting their white father's wealth and privilege while condemning them as a group and selling themselves as an oppressed minority group.
Holy shit, the best description of white women. Absolute garbage breed