BLADE

How hard is this going to flop Yea Forums?

Attached: ZomboMeme 20072019211820.jpg (578x450, 82K)

marvel brainwash prevents it

How are they going to handle bloody massarcre? MCU is peak s-o-i in terms of sissifed vilence, no space for Based blade there.

Is Wesley Snipes reprising his role?

This is unironically the only capeshit I'm looking forward to.

but he was the bad guy in Luke Cage..

lol not canon

By Disney rules, he will have to be played by a white female.

You’d think after Black Panther and Captain Marvel made over a billion each, you retards would learn that nothing with the Marvel Studios logo on it will ever flop

No, instead it's the guy from Alita. I guess he's been on some other things too, but who gives a fuck about those.

I don't feel good about this casting. Ali may be a good actor but he's small, lightweight, and looks like his hairline's receding. Blade needs to be like a kung fu terminator, not some nerd.

Are you still pretending CM made money with all those empty "fully booked" theaters? You know no one will ever believe you right?

Hulk? Captain America 1st Avenger? Both of these had regular 150M like budget and didn't even pass 400M.

Don't like the new casting. New guy looks like he has a lightbulb for a head like literal ideas nigger.

Am I the only one who watches 2-3 new movies a year?

Grandpa Simpson was right.

Attached: akko smiling.jpg (497x459, 42K)

The irony of this post fucking kek

I love blade but hate this faggot so much. Ill just watch the real blade movies again.

Attached: zqolehhxeark5k9qn3zb (1).jpg (4192x2358, 2.25M)

Disregard, I looked at the wrong actor.

>implying the mouse won't pump his asshole full of steroids and testosterone stolen from low t betabois

What he's missing is that Wesley snipes charisma and scowl

>tv
>canon
lol

He's a foot taller than snipes

the casting is not the problem but the rating, pg-13 is awful for blade, same as the carnage movie that is coming up.

Dulph Lundgren should play this diversity spin off

Captain Marvel didn’t make that money. Nobody went to see that silly shit after the first 3 days of its opening weekend. I work at an AMC in Houston and I can tell you first hand that no one saw it after Saturday night. Go ahead, faggot, ask me how many seats appeared to be sold in our system every night after opening weekend vs how many seats were empty in each auditorium that was showing Captain Silly Goose.

>the casting is not the problem
yes it is faggot

>vampires turn to dust when stabbed

Kek

This guy killed it in Alita and Luke Cage. He'll do fine.

Nah Ali is more based than Wesley is

Attached: 1557558894773.jpg (765x717, 116K)

>Current Marvel
>Flop
How many times are you retards gonna keep saying this

kill yourself zoomer poof

Dem vampires roland..

will he open his eyes though?

It's not, all blacks look the same, so it doesn't matter but not having violence hurts the character worse than a bad casting.

I'm 29

We shall see. A marvel movie that isn’t tied to the last 10 years of marvel films hasn’t been released yet. It’ll happen eventually, you silly goose. Zoomers don’t have the attention span for a decade of caring about movie characters and they sure as shit don’t read comics.

I'm embarrassed for you

She sure found one thing that wasn't racist, fat.

Ali is a cuck regardless of anything else

Hulk (budget 150) or Cap America 1 (same budget) didn't break 400M. Flops if you add marketing, remember The Mummy? Still considered a flop despite lower budget and higher gross.

>Hulk (budget 150) or Cap America 1 (same budget) didn't break 400M.
>current marvel

Attached: 1398980044286.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

No, and I wouldn't hire him either - Wesley went FULL NIGGER RETARDED and was constantly so drunk or out of his mind on drugs that filming had to be postponed or scenes that would normally take a few hours would take up to a week to film.

At one point he was so out of his mind that he actually attacked the director whilst legitimately believing that he *was* Blade.

"His antics peaked when he attempted to strangle Goyer during one of his rare set appearances, which led the frightened director to enlist a couple of local Vancouver bikers to be his “bodyguards.” The fracas was enough to push Wesley to cut first-hand interaction with Goyer off completely, opting for post-its as a means of communication for the rest of the shoot. Each of which was, of course, signed “Blade.”"

And I for you

>It's a mouse shill tries to give snipes the hamill treatment episode.

Snipes is legit a black supremacist but I guess millennial nostalgia trumps that

>he actually attacked the director whilst legitimately believing that he *was* Blade.

Because Snipes IS Blade, no one will get him right.

He sounds really based and you're not doing your argument any favors.

there is literally nothing wrong with what blade did

>yfw he only appears for 5 minutes and gets an Oscar again

The truthpill.

Not even pretending to be retarded

underrated

Kill yourself zoomer poof

>According to Variety, Snipes alleged that Blade: Trinity's director, screenplay, and supporting cast were all approved without his express consent, which violated his contract. He also claimed writer-director David Goyer made racist remarks regarding Snipes' professionalism and refused to punish a crew member who wore a racist T-shirt while filming. On top of that, Snipes claimed New Line Cinema intentionally hired only white individuals

Bring back tax evader wesley snipes yo.

>MCU
>Flopping
Why does Yea Forums keeping making an ass of itself?

no but dorff will

True Blades

from the dusty niggas

Attached: 62e46034cda92c401147bc67a35fd79b263d0be1d768c3e491f5ba03c3f3b1440ccf9d10f6391a4e6c53017407e80212.0.j (1200x800, 97K)

Them keeuhdz...

>let's ignore movies that introduced Hulk and Cap Am. Two major characters in the universe.
Who's more retarded? These are borderline flops and they are part of MCU.
Marvel had more flops outside fucking MCU. Fantastic 4 and Dark Phoenix to name few.

Forget it Wayne, it was 20 years ago.

It's not. They get the whole blm black panther fanbase, plus white people actually like blade

real bade, not this cuck.

>Who's more retarded? These are borderline flops and they are part of MCU.
the argument was current marvel, not marvel that started the MCU you stupid fuck
>Marvel had more flops outside fucking MCU. Fantastic 4 and Dark Phoenix to name few.
these aren't marvel movies YOU STUPID FUCK, they're fox movies.

Man, I hate Jews now.

based goyer

Marvel is making billion dollar films, breaking world records, winning awards, etc. You DCfags still dream they can be stopped?

Blahhahahaha!!!

Told you that he wasn’t even pretending to be retarded

>the argument was current marvel
No it wasn't, unless you're claiming states current marvel despite never mentioning anything abut an era. You're moving the goalposts after being btfo on an anonymous imageboard.

He was pretty decent in Alita, obviously everything will be shit compared to Snipes as Blade. Still better than what I was hearing about that bitch Boyega playing him.

>No it wasn't, unless you're claiming states current marvel despite never mentioning anything abut an era.
>quoted post LITERALLY SAYS CURRENT MARVEL
how fucking retarded are you YOU STUPID FUCK?

>states current marvel despite never mentioning anything abut an era
>does not understand what the word current means
this is a new level of retard I have yet to see on Yea Forums

shut the fuck up faggot

>replying to yourself after no one took your bait
Quick hint for you smoothbrain, you can get around the minute cooldown with ease.

>anecdotal evidence

Yes you are 80 iq. I know you “work at a movie theater”. They let all types tear ticket stubs.

Attached: 2FDFD10D-3F00-45EF-9353-8DC697AFBEEF.jpg (1242x1684, 435K)

Literally not pretending

>signed “Blade.”"

hardcore method acting right there

Attached: 1562405865648.jpg (342x342, 29K)

not canon, and that was a awful take on Luke Cage anyways

Probably do decent in the box office but technically flop my marvel standards. It will be scrapped until it develops a cult following like John Wick then Disney will make 4 sequels and 5 spinoffs.

This has me concerned, Blade will be neutered if it is not rated hard R.

The fact you have any hope for this and that you will actually pay for it disgusts me. I hope you get cancer before you get the chance

>falling for fake inflated numbers
finna be slaw, theater was slick empty

Attached: 1563491077721.jpg (512x512, 17K)