Do you think this "woke" fad in entertainment will ever fade, or is this just our culture now...

Do you think this "woke" fad in entertainment will ever fade, or is this just our culture now? Is there anything the individual can do to expedite the process?

Attached: nilfgaard.png (1878x862, 1.05M)

I don't think going woke makes money so major shareholders will eventually readjust things and fire the executives who look to twitter to predict social trends.

as long as womyn has the purchase power like now in drunk

They look like Black Sperm from One Punch Man.

It isn't about making money.
Everything will get worse.

it's not a fad, gen z is the last majority white generation in the USA

the future is basically going to be mexicans voting themselves money from white people

>if I spam the picture enough it will become true

Make your own shows if you don’t like it.

I’ll wait.

As an individual, the only thing you can do is not give them your money. Support creators that put passion into their work and respect source material. Fortunately this isn't lucrative at all, woke people are still a minority within and outside the US.

Attached: 1502302745367.jpg (308x308, 40K)

This will just get worse and worse till Western Society collapses, or there is no longer any white people. Whatever happens first.

It's not your turn anymore and cinema, as with the rest of culture and civilization, is much better for it.

Take away the Tax the white man pays and the united states folds over night.
please happen.

We're gonna remove you from society, spic.

lmao how white people gonna have all the money and be the minority? think about what you're fucking saying.

Controlling the US is controlling a large nuclear arsenal. It'll never fold.

by having more money per capita my retarded friend

Why is it that we have to drag you people kicking and screaming into an objectively better future for everybody? It's like you're genuinely fucking terrified of there being an even playing field for everyone

Yeah, it will be about 2 more years though.

>a planet wide favela ruled by banks is objectively better for everybody

It will continue until the money dries up. It can't, and won't last forever. If you want a historical analogue, look at the big budget stuff from the 1950s and 1960s. Then the 1970s came along and you get small budget, stuff ranging from Taxi Driver to Star Wars that hit a nerve and made a big impact.

Have your even playing field in your own shitty countries.
You're literally destroying advanced civilization

>a "multicultural" future is a good thing
I'm brazillian and I dare you come live here and see how naive you are. Fucking delusional 1st worlders are even worse than illegal immigrants. You're deliberately fucking up your own countries.

Attached: 1563593631325.png (970x542, 257K)

I've seen that image posted a lot lately, what movie/series is it from?

Yep. Wars push countries far to the right. We're about due to get our teeth kicked in by some Ahmed too at which point we will retaliate disproportionally.

Attached: owz445a6y1a31.jpg (864x1078, 164K)

The Netflix adaptation of "The Witcher". I had high hopes when it was announced, but it looks like it should have aired on UPN now.

Why do you think things will get better before it all crashes and burns, and by that I'm not talking about movies.

It'll stop once society collapses in a few years.

Our systems are run by greed so it is. The ideological change they are trying to impose will be rendered useless via their own system and the counter-reaction will be more meaningful and deeper than a manufactured globohomo propaganda. Don't forget that hubris always gets them.

Attached: g983724.jpg (1000x740, 103K)

absolutely correcto amigo
the us dollar is not worth the paper its printed on unironically

yes it's almost as though jews aren't as smart as you'd think. they seek power, then they'll horde power,then they'll use the power to kill all the gentiles they can. if you don't stop it you'll be among the dead

Greed for what? Money is just desirable because it gets you power, everyone at the top is willing to spend or even burn money in exchange for more power or keeping power.

Oh please forgive me for wanting to have my interests defended.

>oh you want netflix?
>CONGRATS u support this crap