I hate her

I hate her

Attached: E7C170D7-8DE2-4B3D-BE1E-FA57853F9548.jpg (739x415, 27K)

OP's DOING A JOKE
OP's DOING A JOKE

...freak

overall her arc is nowhere near as good as the original Sophie arc of s1-4
still her growth from being a genuine freak to being "in" and trendy mirrored a cultural development I witnessed a lot IRL among people in her age group so while it comes off as changing the character slightly over time it isn't inaccurate
therefore I would argue she's not a bad character, I just didn't really care for the writing of most of the seasons she's in

Don't fall for a Dobby lads, I did and it was awful.

Uh. Fascinating...?
You know she rubs her ass on Mark's knob until he comes right?
I watch that and pretend it's me she's rubbing and staring at

She got lewd surprisingly quickly

This is a 6/10 in bongland

wha happen?

Attached: 1526972175095.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

>tfw you will never have a qt from IT rubbing her ass on your dick while talking about cheese

Attached: end it.jpg (493x467, 25K)

nancy > big suze >>>>>> mark's sister >>> dobby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sophie

Attached: 1561746276010.jpg (720x709, 80K)

She was great until she turned into new york hipster cunt.

A man of taste

ITT: Hipsters try and convince new viewers to watch gay propaganda, thinking that the incel meme is true and 4chins will watch anything with women in it.

what would she be rated out of 10 in bongland

Attached: 171522[1].jpg (512x288, 19K)

Early Dobby really was best girl, the stationery cupboard scene was kino. Couldn't believe when she came back in the last season and they'd given her horrendous makeup

Early Sophie was kind of cute.

Pleb list. Stephany (MILF businesswoman) > Big Suze > Sally Slater > Mark's sister > Nancy > Early Dobby > Early Sophie > Late Sophie > Late Dobby

dey tuk her

Sally Slater was titty kino

what about the qt goth from the bowling alley episode

and nancy is so far ahead of the rest you're tripping

Attached: 1469141524656.jpg (126x122, 2K)

Well I'm sorry to hear that, cuz now

>No elena

She's a rapist. She raped Mark.

I forgot about both of these. I would put Elena after Stephanie and the goth after Early Seasons Dobby. No doubt Nancy is extremely conventionally beautiful, but there's something about her I don't quite get. It was the same seeing her in Flight of the Conchords, there are less conventionally beautiful women in both series that I think are more attractive.

I will snatch every mother fucker birthday