Other urls found in this thread:

jpl.nasa.gov/infographics/infographic.view.php?id=11358
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji6tH4FwX5I
youtu.be/nq_SpRBXRmE?t=42
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou#Crime
youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
youtube.com/watch?v=c84Wu3NBOQk
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm
independent.co.uk/news/science/iq-tests-are-fundamentally-flawed-and-using-them-alone-to-measure-intelligence-is-a-fallacy-study-8425911.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-travel-trump-9th-circuit-20171222-story.html
amren.com/news/2015/08/africa-in-our-midst/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You know, I think the money we spend on this program could be spent here on earth doing helpful things
>Billions for space, pennies for the hungry
Do people not understand what sacrifice is?

>I can't pay no doctor bills but whitey's on the moon
Typical negro logic "gib, me me me" because they do not care about development of humankind and breaking the borders.

>development of humankind
Bro they just go in space and eat yogurt and spin around, waste of money

Someone photoshop the white supremacy symbol out of this pic thank you.

And what do Tyrones do?

Go into KFC, eat fried chicken and sit around

you do it

Kill blacks and use the excess money for space travel.

How far is the closest celestial body that has a lot of valuable resources on it? All this innovation in space exploration could be worth it if it builds up to us getting to that planet or whatever it is.

It would most likely be an asteroid and we'd have to figure out how to mine it.

THE SET PIECES WERE GREAT
IMAX FORMAT CHANGE FOR THE LANDING WAS BASED

ONE BIG PROBLEM
PLANT THE FUCKING FLAG CHAZELLE YOU LEFTY FAGGOT

IT WAS THE ENTIRE GOAL OF THE MISSION USA #1
USA USA USA

Attached: boom.png (654x943, 497K)

USA USA USA USA

What if we make a net out of some metal alloy that I'm unaware of, attach it to space ships, catch one of these asteroids and drag it into our orbit? Then we can take our time figuring out how to mine it.

The Moon

That faggot rock has tritium and helium 3 out the ass.

There are thousands of near earth Asteroids worth mining.

Mars has some good shit if we can figure out how to survive there.

All of these are moot unless humanity can find a way to construct large space craft in orbit, because launching material off Earth is retard expensive relatively (turns out, humans are heavy worlders). We need to build a space elevator for Space mining to be viable and that would require international cooperation and an end to gibs and babysitting shitskins.

Ironically democracy is the worst thing to happen to space travel in human history. The only reason the USSR and us bothered with space was for propaganda.

The Goose is Loose. I'm enjoying this movie. Queen Elizabeth is doing a great job with her accent too. And fuck niggers

And yesterday Buzz praised Trump and shitlibs went fucking mad. They're so easy to trigger.

More people need to emphasize how the Moon Landings were a significant waste of resources and how most of the projects beloved by "I fucking love Science!!!" Can be better spent on the impoverished. I want to see their venti mocha minds overheat on that ditty.

I'd rather have space technology (which we use in daily lives without realizing) than hand outs for third worlders.

BASED BUZZ
BASED DRUMPF
BASED FLAG
BASED USA

SIMPLE AS

Imagine all the extra niglets we could have fed, housed, clothed, tried to educate, built parks for, provided medical care etc. The few trillion already spent isn't enough

>they just go in space and eat yogurt and spin around
god space sounds so comfy

>lets inhibit humanities progress so I can sit on my fat ass and someone else pays for my heart attacks

Using magnets of course.

>Mars has some good shit if we can figure out how to survive there.
Trump said we'd do it on his second term.

I hope you're pleased with the "war on poverty" that's worked so well

fuck off back to the discord server

Please do it thank you.

USA USA USA USA USA

We need to rethink housing projects IMO. We should build massive commie blocks in every major city. Every room has a cot and almost nothing else. Every floor has a communal bathroom and shower. Each shower can only be used for a certain amount of time every day. There's a soup kitchen in every commie block where thy can get some shitty bread and soup. Every block has its own security force.

Give all the poor and the homeless that bare minimum that they need to survive. If they're satisfied with that, cool. If they want more, they work for it. We can iron out the details later.

Trump said we'd build a wall in his first term.

Attached: spic-nig cycle.png (657x705, 316K)

Probably bait but what the fuck are you actually talking about? The american flag?

>And yet trillons spent on Africa since the 60s.

Ouch

>And fuck niggers

/pol/ ===========>>>>

USA USA USA

Fuck off summer. You aren't wanted here.

>just sacrifice humanity's future to keep babying failed subhumans lmao

Attached: touchscreen.webm (288x360, 319K)

You guys realize they sent a nigger into space before they tried sending a human, right?

White people will do anything to get away from blacks. In space there's no minorities.

Wow, what a great opportunity to die! I'd take it

You know it's fake right? There's a reason Walt Disney was involved in the moonlanding project

based

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Not like he didn't try.

A classic from MPCdotcom

get fucked zoomer, head back to your /ptg/ circle jerk, top kek.

What have you sacrificed? Nothing?
Why are you speaking about sacrifice on behalf of others when you yourself are just a fat faggot sitting on your computer all day? You've done nothing. You've sacrificed nothing.

Attached: 1561092115363.gif (500x375, 664K)

>I hate science now because blue team like science

>I can't pay no doctor bills
Sounds like a personal problem. In all seriousness this entitlement mentality is extremely annoying. Even in the 60's we had the Great Society spending all kinds of money on helping low income Americans and it still wasn't enough for some people. No amount of government spending can actually completely eliminate poverty and in a world of trade offs we should devote some public funds to science.

Is that what you say when you insert your Weeping Wound Opener

Kino soundtrack

>Do people not understand what sacrifice is?
the good folks at nasa and all the politicians aren't the ones making the sacrifise though

Actually landing on the moon itself was more symbolic than anything else, but the money spent on NASA, especially in its first few decades was very useful in terms of direct and indirect innovation.

jpl.nasa.gov/infographics/infographic.view.php?id=11358

Not him but I sacrifice nearly a third of my income to the government via taxation and I'd like to get a better return on space exploration/colonization and less of my tax money spent on subsidies of nonwhites and roastie single moms.

Define "helpful"

Why do school age zoomers call everyone zoomer?

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji6tH4FwX5I

Attached: moooooooooooooooon.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

Attached: FuckCockeyedGosling.gif (249x184, 2.38M)

could we please abstain from doing stuff capable of creating an extinction event by accident?

Wasn't it Obama who initiated the program that would land us there in 2022? I seem to remember that they made a pretty big deal out of it.

the sun has bleached out all the colour from that flag by now.

Shitskins are the great filter for humanity

Why do zoomers pretend to be 30+? You have your cancer board so head back.

Elongated Muskrat will do it instead

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-20-19-53-10-1.png (1440x983, 114K)

Source?

That "The Armstrongs" composition is really delightful to listen to

those poor astronauts will burn before lift off

So?

Actually it was Bush jr

If we stay on Earth we will go extinct

There have already been 5~ major mass extinction events in the history of life on this planet where 90% of living species died

Attached: 1523846699446.png (489x1080, 469K)

Human endeavor is pointless because of shallow symbolism, what's not to get?

>5~ major mass extinction events in the history of life on this planet
This pretty much indicated that there is about 0 urgency when it comes about escaping earth. Your extinction scenario is almost absolutely irrelevant. Especially when so many other things threathen life on earth.

>bro they just go out to sea on big ships and eat salted meat. Big waste of money.

Oh boy I really fucked up this post didn't I

If you insist, pussy.

Fuckin doubt it mate.

>I can't pay
Is not the same as "I have no intention to pay"

we would never get anywhere if all we did was waste money on poor retards.

At any given time, our telescopes (and other observation tools) are only observing roughly 1% of the sky.

Just picture it in your mind. Objects in space can approach earth from literally any direction. Some more likely than others due to gravity, but any direction nonetheless. And we're watching 1% of those directions. Not to mention, most objects we see are only noticed because they pass in front of a larger object. Such as a planet or larger asteroid.

Real life isn't a Hollywood movie, we won't see any threats coming. We certainly won't have time to prepare. And we certainly WILL NOT be able to destroy or deflect anything. The reality is we could be 100% fucked right now with a large object heading toward earth, and we would never know it

Do you want to be the next dinosaurs? I don't.

Attached: 1547156784668.jpg (640x640, 29K)

You can take the family out of the ghetto, but not the ghetto out of the family. That would go to shit so fast. If you're curious what I mean, look up videos of what subsidized housing tenants do to the properties they live in.

The space race contributed more, in 10 years, than minorities have in 243 years. Prove me wrong (you know you cant)

I hate this mentality so much. Untold trillions and billions have been provided to the Third World for aid and famine relief, the debts of many African nations has literally been cancelled and forgiven, programs for blacks and impoverished in America that has been abused generationally. America has done more for the poor than any other nation, yet all they (Africa and blacks at home) have to show for it is disdain , lack of understanding for the significance of the importance of space travel, lack of appreciation, continued poverty, murder, violence. Terrible people, awful people

Attached: 1540098593734.png (912x752, 208K)

>Do you want to be the next dinosaurs?
Unironically, yes

Attached: 1541552103129.jpg (500x479, 181K)

Really don't think you want to bring up "waste of money" when arguing in favor of nigger welfare, bro.

Rap albums have made J*wish record labels billions

youtu.be/nq_SpRBXRmE?t=42
This is what happens to ALL public housing projects

>STILL expecting anything good from Zion Don

Attached: 1561696216612.png (680x567, 278K)

>tfw we could've subsidized niggers but went to the moon instead
wtf I fucking love science now

I would've been on your side if you didn't immediately out yourself as a discord shill

Moon is full of hydrogen. Hydrogen is spaceship fuel

LoL gorillas and chimps have more patience than that youth

>Do you want to be the next dinosaurs?
Hopefully the intelligent octopi that come after us will learn from our mistakes and let octo-Hitler finish the job.

jews would have made billions regardless

This is why you need China. They don’t have welfare, they don’t have paid healthcare, they don’t have niggers, and they don’t much care for their Muslim population.

Hobson's choice, brother. We can choose between a gun-grabbing, pro-lgbtq+, pro-jew candidate or a gun-grabbing, pro-lgbtq+, pro-jew candidate + $1k.

Attached: 1552867765084.jpg (960x616, 71K)

It was always this way

It will always be this way

Whitey building the civilization. The technology. The technology which ultimately will be used in the end by blacks who will survive once whites extinct

Blacks never had to lay a finger to get a smartphone. They just had to wait. Hundreds of years. But still, nobody had to lay a fucking finger. Image being a negro male that can fuck a white woman in a comfy apartment. Full of technology. All build and invented by white man.

Africans always play the long game.

Obama drained NaSA and reprogrammed their mission to multicultural experimentation.

The jump to "escaping earth" is still unfounded, you've described a situation which can be helped by developing better methods of watching space. Surely it's easier than terraforming or taking a huge colony of capable and valuable people away from our planet.
I'm not against colonizing space, not by a long shot, and maybe you're right that it is a risk, but panic is unwarranted sci-fi thinking in my view. And like I implied we have so many issues to take care of here before we can even begin working together on such a scale that it's not even a realistic idea at this point. Maybe someday when conflict literally ends, one way or another.

Test

They have quite a few blacks the last time I checked, though I highly doubt that the Chinamen placate them to anywhere near the degree that we do. Based.

redpill it won't ever end, poverty will always exist and eventually we will be wiped out even if everyone on earth was happy and contented.

Yup, and even in China they are still disproportionately criminal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou#Crime

if all people die there'll be no one left to feed the cats and dogs

Attached: pagliacci.png (1131x566, 1.03M)

Not really talking about class warfare but rather ethnic/cultural/national tensions which are rising again not so long after the last time they exploded. Right now we will be sending people to devolve into their own civil war in space. As far as I can see we need to finish the war for a unified earth before we can consider a socially and politically sustainable space colonization.

Watching all of space at all times is impossible without more telescopes in orbit.

Like way more. Thousands more. If not hundreds of thousands.

And what size are these satellites going to be? If you want them to see really far, or see (relatively) small objects such as asteroids, they have to be large. And they can't do both of those at once. Who's going to make those satellites? Who's going to launch them?

And if we do have some sort of "spacewatch" system like that, what happens when they see a potentially deadly object approaching? Depending on it's speed and size, we may not be able to stop it either way.

You have basically overestimated our technological capability and you have underestimated the sheer scale and danger of outer space.

Those are both things that expanding the space program would address. Getting a colony set up on the moon or mars isn't a drastic step, yes it's tough, but it's more like dipping our toes in so we can begin to do some of the crazier ideas listed above.

Attached: ybnvns6sq6121.jpg (1344x756, 41K)

The number of time the government has taken funds from one thing to fund another is about 0. All that happens is one program gets funding cut while the other gets nothing

I suppose you're correct, and I bet you read up more about it than me. I still don't see how such a move is possible in a planet divided by so many things which don't seem to pass. Unless of course, a crisis happens, and it's bad enough for a global govt or something similar to take over. Would we not need a pretty unified humanity to move in this direction? Maybe I'm wrong and a single faction is already in the position of starting it, honestly idk.

this is what made me turn on Gosling
world achievement my fucking ass

>black people don't need food to eat! MUH GIBS
>we need tax money to go in the supercool space ship so scientists can jerk off and accomplish nothing truly notable since the moon landing

>nobody has mentioned Gil Scott-Heron ITT, the source of that quote about "[whitey] on the moon"

"Whitey's on the Moon"
youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

Gil Scott-Heron collaboration with director Chris Cunningham
youtube.com/watch?v=c84Wu3NBOQk

>Can be better spent on the impoverished
No

We made permanent advances in knowledge. feeding niggers is a self destructive activity

>118367220
this

i don't want my money to support nonwhites. i want it to support western civilization and the pursuit of knoweldge

>but this is okay if a white person is saying it

That's not the tone the movie was going for.
I swear you people are so easily manipulated, it's appalling.

F to this QUEEN

>two full years of controlling every branch of government and ruling by decree like a banana dictator
>B-BUT THE DEMOCRATS

Attached: tenor.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

The touchscreen is racist for turning off when he touched it.

>doesn't know how the government works

Tired of winning yet?

Not yet.

>do anything
>ACLU or some other (((humanitarian organization))) files a lawsuit in a court run by an Obama- or Clinton-appointed judge
>liberal judge decides to legislate from the bench and forbids a nationwide policy even though his jurisdiction is Hawaii or California or New York
>happens at an exponentially higher rate than it did during the Obama or Bush administrations
>"lmao why can't you get anything done?!?"
This issue of activists fishing for friendly district judges to effectively obstruct national policies is something Clarence Thomas has been trying to bring before the Supreme Court for a long time and I really hope they do soon.

This. Based Clarence

no.

>We should build massive commie blocks in every major city

they tried that, google Cabrini Green. It was a dystopian hellhole.

Now we have Section 8 which is a scam for slum lords to get guaranteed rent and spread the menace around the city.

are people really still posting this faggot?

Clarence is legendary. The strong silent type.

You can't make progress without having a chance of killing all life on earth.

NASA and spaceX both have plans for moon bases and for getting humans to mars. Things are moving slowly now, but give it a few more decades and I think we'll be surprised.

Rome wasn't built in a day

>hey guys great job getting humans on the moon without dying, say uh.....is there any possibility of funding a project to end racial and economic division or at least increasing the quality of life for black americans with these great scientific and political minds?

Is this less triggering for you guys?

>is there any possibility of funding a project to end racial and economic division or at least increasing the quality of life for black americans with these great scientific and political minds?
Unless you know how to boost IQs, no.

Attached: IQ_Estimates.jpg (1080x674, 377K)

>is there any possibility of funding a project to end racial and economic division or at least increasing the quality of life for black americans with these great scientific and political minds
It would probably cost more time and money than landing on the moon. All for little gain.

>china that high
The red dragon awakens.

I see you're not one of those scientific minds since none of them believe in this 20th century idiocy

dont they cheat

Chinese cheat aggressively on all exams, and theyre obviously more than happy to publish results cuz CHINA NUMBAH WAN

>IQ denial
cringe

They don't just leave a pile of money in space, it all goes into the economy and pays salaries or buys spaceship materials from American companies who pay their employees.

A scientist sees this and knows it's not about race but education

Your racist brain immediately links to debunked proto-anthropology

IQ data from China itself is slightly suspect. They score 105-110 but people think that the testers under sample poor and rural places as well as oversample elite groups. Data from E. Asian Americans is something more like 103-106.

why not both

Attached: nasa budget.jpg (1832x1818, 185K)

user...
General intelligence, measuring it, and it's heritability are some of the most important things in existence. IQ is the best way we have of measuring G. I hope you don't dismiss it because other people who know very little told you to.

Think of all the single mothers we could have subsidized. Wakanda was denied to us.

Did you know there are more people with genius IQs living in China than there are people of any kind living in the United States?

**its

But IQ tests are designed to be something that education won't impact. It analyzes pattern recognition and other analytical processing that prior knowledge won't improve.

Already said Chinese cheat nonstop.

IQ is literally an outdated and almost futile attempt at measuring intelligence which is limited because it's not a cognitive measure, potential for understanding, and has variables in how it's measured. There are many different IQ tests and the most standard measure your level of learning, this graph also has many voluntary submissions and there's no compulsory IQ test

What the hell do you think the projects ARE, user? It's basically what you described. It leads to shitloads of crime and then the people live there say that they're forced to behave in an uncivilized way because they're being treated in an uncivilized way. It doesn't fix anything.

This isn't true. Which is why there are tests that don't follow the IQ model and are specifically for measuring in different ways.

>It leads to shitloads of crime and then the people live there say that they're forced to behave in an uncivilized way because they're being treated in an uncivilized way
Broken window theory in full effect, they let the areas go to shit, and thus no one wants to improve so it continues going to shit forever.

america confirmed white

check is instagram

It's called "checks and balances," user, and if you hadn't been jerking it through your pocket looking at hentai during civics class you'd remember it

Why do /pol/tards love science unless it's the majority of the scientific community saying race based IQ is non-scientific garbage?

Why do they love science until they bring up climate change and studies on how economic status heavily factors in education and 200 years of racism and segregation has denied black people a proper education on the same level as the majority white populations?

Attached: 1539968778542.jpg (1203x1077, 596K)

It's literally what commies and liberals should be incentivizing as state intervention, a economy of autistic genius finding solutions to problems while the margins of their discoveries become new inventions that capitalist profit-seeking wont/ cant support because they got that quartely need for return (while scientific inventions take a while to figure out where it can be applied so it needs state money)

Attached: 1559475998980.jpg (1280x1762, 257K)

There's no such thing as "civics" class in america you commie fuck. Blow it out your ass.

go hire a jap as your bodyguard

IQ is the best tool for measuring general intelligence that we have. Finding on IQ are the most consistent, valid, and repeatable in all of psychology/psychometrics. IQ is reality. People with an IQ below 83 are not accepted into the US Military, an organization that needs as many functioning bodies as possible and has no desire to reject you unless you will be absolutely impossible to get to do anything useful. Do you want me to summarize 100 years of data here? I cannot. You will be frustrated that you cannot understand the world because you are a science denier, which is sad.

I'd rather the government fund and enforce mandatory free education for all citizens from 4-26 years old instead of going to mars and building a wall not gonna lie.....

Attached: 1542998789116.jpg (174x250, 7K)

they teach civics in 3rd grade then again in middle school. you never had civics or government then you are probably one of those that they streamed into Delta/Epison tier stupid classes.

China is a parasite nation. If they weren't sneaking glances at other people's quizzes - literally AND metaphorically - they would be a feudal backwater and probably a slave caste to the Japanese.

Do you really think nobody has done factorial analysis on IQ?

Spoiler: race is the largest factor. Poor whites are going to outperform poor blacks every time. The "scientific community" consensus on race either circumvents actual statistical discussion in favor of social talking points or just tried to jump into metaphysics about race as a concept to again circumvent statistics

>mandatory free education
We already have that to 18 and it fucking sucks. And if you skip school you can be sued with truancy laws. I think coeducation was a horrible idea. Way too many distractions and women should not be teaching boys older than 12 about the world. Adam and Eve. Bitches will sabotage the youth when given the chance.

You are aggressively wrong Drumpfanon, I'm literally friends with more than one civics teacher

PUBLIC school civics teachers no less

>the majority of the scientific community saying race based IQ is non-scientific garbage
No one is allowed to say anything other than the party line. Look at what happened to James Watson for his entirely banal comments on race and intelligence. They'll just keep beating the drum of "human minds are magically removed from genetic predisposition" right up until the Chinese make a series of 200IQ superhumans using gene editing and they all look retarded for having repeated an obvious falsehood for so long.

mandatory education is the worst idea in the fucking world. some people aren't meant to be educated. if a kid knows by 12 that he'd rather wrench on cars than analyze Longfellow, give the fucking kid a wrench

>the majority of the scientific community saying race based IQ is non-scientific garbage
They don't retard. That's your retarded english professor talking out of his ass. Everyone in the field of psychology just sidesteps these retards and continue using IQ tests, just under a rebranded synonym like "intelligence." Every time you see some form of quantified intelligence in a paper, they're talking about general intelligence g as measured by IQ tests.

We already have mandatory education you fucking brainlet. Literacy rates have been dropping for decades. Math has turned into a joke. The more money the government throws at education, the dumber the populace gets.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm

>free education
what are public schools
>free college
the US already has programs for free rides in 36 states. if you do well in public school they'll pay your way. handing out free college to everyone just devalues a college education.
>building a wall
and here you out yourself as a leftist fucktard. a wall won't stop immigrants but it will greatly effect the rate at which illegal drugs pour into the country

>some people aren't meant to be educated
Nonsense

Maybe not meant to learn the exact same things but there's always something to be educated on to gain a career or basic set of education to live a productive life.

If you're mentally handicapped or disabled only then could you have an excuse.

>Why do /pol/tards love science unless it's the majority of the scientific community saying race based IQ is non-scientific garbage?
Most people who study IQ say it's real and meaningful. It's probably the most "scientific" thing psychologists have.

It's not mandatory past high school and you can even drop out of high school so really it's mandatory until high school

If you mean trained to be a line worker that's a far cry from current education

Have you been to public school in america? There are fucking niggers larping as gangsters and white people being wiggers and it's fucking disgusting. I say we give people the chance to be educated, take note of those who don't want to be educated, and purge them from the gene pool for the good of humankind.

Why do leftists mock "stupid" Christian fundamentalists for denying evolution and yet claim that humans evolved no meaningful differences amongst themselves? Whats up with the selective Darwinism? Did evolution not impact the human brain?

baited and devastated. why are you /pol/tards so predictable?

Attached: 16bc634835a613e962b1cdbc8c924a331e199b10c805bd443aa191047860b364.jpg (1080x1073, 239K)

>If you're mentally handicapped or disabled only then could you have an excuse.

These things exist on a spectrum user. Let's say the technical cutoff for retarded is 70 IQ. I don't know if it is, but let's say it is for a hypothetical. You're not gonna deliver a college prep curriculum to someone with a 70 IQ, because they're retarded. But you're telling me the 71 IQ guy should get a full college prep education because he's not technically retarded?

Look, make it free for anyone who wants to go. Offer incentives for job training for those who aren't into book learning. But MAKING people go to school is an absolute fucking folly and we had the good sense not to do it for millennia up until now

independent.co.uk/news/science/iq-tests-are-fundamentally-flawed-and-using-them-alone-to-measure-intelligence-is-a-fallacy-study-8425911.html

IQ uses an outdated model using pillars of knowledge and many different models have been created to correct this. IQ is not and has never been the one all be all of any attempt to measure ones intelligence let alone an entire country.

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Damn. fucking epic. You got me good user. Do you have a profile somewhere?

You can be a line worker that's learning to be a line manager and then a system engineer or even a production manager.

lol nope. Using AFQT scores as a proxy for G, blacks and whites from the bottom fifth of incomes in America have nearly identical chances of escaping poverty. IQ correlates better with educational attainment, longevity, and income than anything.

Attached: AFQT_by_race.png (1054x629, 127K)

there's always gotta be a line worker dumbfuck

not everyone is management material. somebody's gotta pick up the trash with the pokey stick. it's an honest fucking living. we should focus more on making sure the people doing the shitty but honest jobs have enough to get by instead of insisting that everyone could head straight to the top if they were only lavished with expensive and unwanted development opportunities.

The real cut off is 83. Thats about 10% of the USA. Jordan Peterson(I know he's a meme) has an interesting talk on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM

I don't live in Hawaii or California or anywhere else the famously liberal, and often overturned once their decisions reach the Supreme Court, 9th Circuit has jurisdiction. Why should they should be allowed to make rulings that affect the entire country? The Supreme Court should be the only court whose rulings are nationwide.

Also, you can call it "checks and balances" but when these "checks and balances" get overturned once they reach the SCOTUS and are subject to justices who aren't DNC lackeys they tend to be overruled and then it looks like partisan obstruction. This is exactly what happened with the travel ban. TDS sufferers sued over it, claiming the president cannot ban people from entering the country despite the Constitution explicitly giving him that authority as well as past presidents exercising that power.

I have a 118 IQ but I like cleaning toilets. It's very peaceful and helps with my anxiety. Being a manager or an office worker and having to talk to other employees would cause me to quit in less than a month.

>reasoning not being the end all of intelligence
Kill yourself retard

IMyers-Briggs Type Indicator>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IQ

the fuck are you talking about? state judges CAN'T make federally enforced decisions

decisions motivated by partisanship reaching SCOTUS and then being overturned is exactly how checks and balances are supposed to work

It's not state judges, it's federal judges who oversee a number of states and they are allowed to stop the entire federal government from doing things even though their decisions affect many people who they have no jurisdiction over. Pic related, it's the states under the 9th Circuit's jurisdiction. This circuit is usually where liberal activists go to file lawsuits to obstruct anything Trump does. Link below is an article about a decision from that circuit declaring Trump's travel ban unlawful, which kept it from going into effect until that decision was eventually overturned by the SCOTUS where activists can't fish for friendly judges.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-travel-trump-9th-circuit-20171222-story.html

Attached: CircuitMap_01[1].jpg (603x615, 175K)

>haha I baited you! responding to my flawed unsubstantiated argument means you got baited!
>cripplechan filename
nice to see you here /leftypol/. this is how they try to get their retard logic to go unchecked

That wan't even my post lmao your ass got baited by that post, not the previous ones he claimed to be

You're on another level of dumb

Attached: levelsofsubversionyoucantpossiblycomprehend.jpg (692x231, 48K)

>some people aren't meant to be educated

Attached: fugging gidin me.jpg (537x532, 127K)

right. that's how it's supposed to work. Rs obstructed Obama at every turn too. it's lawful opposition.

yeah obama was really popular for cutting nasa funding

oh wait everyone forgets that

tell me why I'm wrong

PRO TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

you can't

Nice bait. well done

>jannie deletes sneed and bane but not this thread

Attached: 1563615044026.png (746x708, 514K)

Niggers are a rather major obstacle

I know, right? Women have no place in male education. Boys should be taught by men, who know what the world is about and can instruct the boys more effectively in how the world works...

Attached: 6c66f671-a0a3-42ed-a7e7-c5eda2a31f42-620x372.png (620x372, 110K)

>That's not the tone the movie was going for. I swear you people are so easily manipulated, it's appalling.
Oof.

Mud huts & wooden doors, on the other hand.

NIGGERS, IT'S EASY, START ACTING LIKE ASIANS AND LEAVE THE WHITE MAN IN YOUR DUST, OK? THIS WELFARE SHIT IS GETTING EMBARRASSING/

This, but also execute the gays

When Obama was obstructed it was done with the legislative branch because Republicans won elections, specifically the 2010 and 2014 midterms, which gave Republicans huge majorities in Congress. As Obama himself said "Elections have consequences." What Democrats are doing now is weaponizing the courts since they can't win elections and gain control of Congress. Again, Obama (and Bush too for that matter) were not obstructed via the judiciary at anywhere close to the same rate Trump is experiencing.

Leave blacks alone. Your comment wasn’t relevant.

Attached: 1555566139122.png (500x1009, 245K)

Bars

Because Trump has no idea how government functions or how checks and balances operate and regularly tees himself up for conflicts with established law. Unlike his predecessors who at least understood how legal precedent and the Constitution worked.

You'd have a point if every one of those decisions stood up once they made it to the Supreme Court, but the decisions lower circuits decide against Trump are routinely overturned once they reach the SCOTUS, >implying the judges making those decisions are behaving in a partisan manner rather than following the law/Constitution and the people filing them are politically weaponizing the judicial branch.

my city has a majority black middle school where the teacher:student ratio is absurdly high. like 1 for 15 and they're still underperforming.

Rich blacks score lower on average on the SAT than poor whites.

You're retarded mate

IQ is a reliable method of predicting general intellegence overall.

Your dishonesty appeals to no one

GIBS
ME
DAT

Attached: 1550880693587.jpg (266x516, 58K)

>my little story on Yea Forums shows more than your studies ever could pal

>can't no
So this means you can?

>Leave blacks alone. Your comment wasn’t relevant.

Attached: 1562650938890.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

based boomer president

Attached: 1520519092352.jpg (720x692, 49K)

Sacrifice for what? Anything out there takes thousands or millions of years to reach

Autism or nigger

>implying spending money on nigger gibs is better than wasting it on a moon trip
One is a great historical achievement and the other is a bottomless pit of naivety.

Attached: 1562731696484_0.jpg (960x720, 63K)

>I'm a nigger smackhead and Whitey's on the moon

>helpful things
Spending money on PoC isn't helpful.

One of the things I understand the least
>We could be spending that money elsewhere
Why would I want to pay taxes to help people shitting kids out? Why would someone who makes a bad decision get more money for the second one?

Just think of all the IQs we could have injected them with

>>but this is okay unless a white person is saying it
FTFYMGFOTIMBKA4C!
[Fixed that for you, my good friend on this internet message board known as Yea Forums!]

To be fair it sounds like most Americans really can’t pay for doctor or hospital visits

Yeah i agree, but FUCK NIGGERS because they don't deserve anything

The idea of space travel is inane and socially dangerous.

Space travel is an extreme version of a common belief that it is easier to run away from our problems than to solve them. Those who gleefully look forward to space colonization are either insane or brainwashed by fancy imagery to the point of religious devotion.

The optimistic belief in space travel, colonising Mars, etc.....has dangerous parallels with conventional religion. While it is human to seek comfort in religion, it is a misleading and dangerous way of thinking we should be aware of, and wary of.

As president Eisenhower once said, every ship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

>Space travel is an extreme version of a common belief that it is easier to run away from our problems than to solve them
That's literally how the United States started, they realized they couldn't fix the problems they had before but could prevent them from happening again and ended up making the greatest nation on the planet

We have had the unbelievable 1 in 10 trillion good fortune to be born on a planet with life. And not just life – with great abundance, beauty, and mystery. And there are demented, craven assholes who, instead of doing their best to fight the excesses of destructive capitalism and conserve our planet, would rather try to colonize some unknown, desolate rock careening through the galaxy?

Fuck you.

>We already have that to 18 and it fucking sucks.
probably because there's not enough money in it, retard-kun
expecting a population to be educated without the country backing it is nonsensical.
which is why we're in the situation we're in, where an uneducated population is beneficial to the people ruling it

this post reeks of soi

I saw tons of shitlib boomers getting butthurt and SEETHING at the pic Aldrin posted with Mike Pence.

>To be fair it sounds like most Americans really can’t pay for doctor or hospital visits
You can either have free healthcare or negros, can't have both.

Attached: leftists and the space program.jpg (1280x1338, 223K)

The flag is in the film you dumb fuck

>>haha I baited you! responding to my flawed unsubstantiated argument means you got baited!
you mean the same thing regular /pol/tards do?

An interstellar gamma ray burst could strike Earth at literally any second, killing virtually all life in the planet. They travel at light speed so there is no way of detecting them until they have already hit.

I unironically listened to it while cleaning my room just yesterday.

>We have had the unbelievable 1 in 10 trillion good fortune to be born on a continent with life. And not just life – with great abundance, beauty, and mystery. And there are demented, craven assholes who, instead of doing their best to fight the excesses of destructive capitalism and conserve our continent, would rather try to colonize some unknown, desolate continent careening through the ocean? Fuck you.
Ftfy, also not an argument

Ya I agree but not with your argument because niggers being niggers isn't the white man's fault.
A better argument would be why USA doesn't spend money on traumatized veterans who end up homeless on the streets because after being kiked into fighting in some godforsaken shithole the government just shits in their mouths. I thought mutts supported their troops?
Or the fact that they don't send in the army to help when natural disaster strikes, like in New Orleans.
Americans don't give a flying fuck about their own people. It's all for profit.

Attached: 598732.jpg (900x900, 76K)

France can claim now that they went to the moon.

This is why we can't accomplish such things nowadays, it used to be a few lone voices, now it's a mob on Twitter.

this
Every mutt is disposable.

Yes, it is shame, that the money they've spent on space hasn't manifested itself on Earth.

A lot of it will be mined with automated drones.

>That montage showing all those people on the wrong side of history

Attached: 1558494194118.png (1000x563, 553K)

>Or the fact that they don't send in the army to help when natural disaster strikes, like in New Orleans
The reason the military took so long to help there was because of the (black) major's refusal. He insisted that they could handle it on their own, and tried his best to keep the soldiers from coming.
Anyway, New Orleans is niggerland so most of the attempts to help were met with gunshots. Rescue helicopters received sniper fire, ambulances were destroyed and dismantled, the cops(New Orleans' police department is black) robbed stores alongside everyone else.
Seriously, look it up. It became an African warzone.
It was no one's fault but the niggers.

>Amerishart vanity project = development of mankind
Based retard

>hurr durr muh niggers
No, that's a tired argument. Fuck off.

This. If we made sure no africans went hungry we'd have 10x the number of rocket scientists and potential astronauts. It's a good investment in the long run.

Speaking of which I love the montage in Apollo 11 documentary that sumed up the crew's lives and hopes.

Let's put it this way. If we don't make advances in travelling through space humanity and all life on earth will die with absolute certainty. So even if spending billions yearly gives us a 1% chance of leaving then it is worth it. If it gives us a 0.01% chance it is worth it.

>General intelligence, measuring it, and it's heritability are some of the most important things in existence
for a racist

amren.com/news/2015/08/africa-in-our-midst/

you just gonna deny the truth because you heard it too many times?

Don't call chimps niggers, they're the masterrace of the niggers, the african american is the lowest.

You keep screaming muh niggers but you never do anything to solve your problems. You also seem to blame all your problems on niggers, just like niggers blame all their problems on "white" (kek) americans.
So in short, you're all retarded since none of your issues ever get solved because you're too busy putting the blame on each other while getting fucked in the ass anyway.

At some point you'll realize the only way out is for Chongs to take over because the US is pretty much doomed, the people in the democrat party is just a example.

I'm not even American you faggot.
I'm just some dude online that bothers to read and draw conclusions. You talked about New Orleans, and I pointed out that the disaster that happened was the fault of black people. The ones in power for refusing outside help until the last moment, the ones in the civil services for abandoning their posts and joining the chimpout and the civilians for turning into a violent mass of looters, rapists, murderers and overall savages. None of those things are white people's fault.
The National Guard recieved gunfire.
Rescue services did too.
Cops refused to help anyone.
Dozens of dead bodies were found in he freezers of the stadium used as an emergency center.
The evil white man is not to blame for any of that.

>the evil white man is not to blame for that?
Did I say he was? And since when are Americans white?
If mutts have the balls to constantly nuke and bomb entire nations to shit for muh "freedumz" why don't they apply the same method to their home country and US citizens who are an actual direct threat to the prosperous nation that was the USA. Instead all they bitch and moan about how shitty their country and fellow citizens are while they spend billions to send GI Joe to go die in (insert sandnigger nation here).
It just doesn't make any sense to me.

T. Eurocunt

We should have spent all that money developing better methods of genocide

99% of the tech and knowledge mutts used to get to the moon already existed. They stole it (and their engineers) from the Soviets and Germans.
Landing on the moon and leaving again is also easy as fuck since it has no atmosphere. (If the moonlanding ever even happened that is)

I love the fact they put that song in the movie. It show people outside USA how dumb niggers can be.

>no it's not fair you can't send the greatest minds to colonize other places they have to stay here to help the niggers

>Maybe someday when conflict literally ends, one way or another
Never going to happen.
The only thing that could maybe make this happen is if all life and our planet was threatened from outside by a meteor, aliens, whatever and we have to work together for our survival as a species.

>Did I say he was?
No but you complained that the American gov doesn't care about their people(which is mostly true, mind you) and you also said:
>Or the fact that they don't send in the army to help when natural disaster strikes, like in New Orleans
They did, it didn't work, and it was all black people's fault.

>If aliens will attack us XCOM will happens
Even in a case like that progressives will try to cause inside conflict using minorities, with their oppressors/oppressed game. Progressives need to be exterminated in a civil war or banned politically.

I say if you can get off this rock and live somewhere else, why not.
Pioneer spirit and all that.
I wish I could mine an asteroid. Alone.
Just some mine bots, a central AI and two fuckbots.
Heaven.

That's already happening with young mutts getting brainwashed through marxist education in their studies.
You have all these retarded "commie" Nazi-punchers now in the states. Where the fcuk do you think these idiots popped up from? The joke is these people have no idea what real communism actually entails and they're being used as mindless puppets.

>yang
>pro-jew
also the hat is aesthetic

China has an advantage here.
Imagine making a flag using thin copper and gold wire.

>let me take this current snapshot of results of a biased test and judge reality by it
Think bigger

Asians lack emotion, they will finish the job whitey couldn't because his inner feelings wanted that BBC.

>majority of the scientific community
Not in China.

Attached: 1526700752724.png (537x8821, 3.56M)

>judge reality by it
we judge reality by observing reality. iq tests merely confirm what we all already know

They are The Great Filter.

Imagine if an asteroid or alien invasion happens, and you have prog activists and politicians like AOC bitching about the cost of finding a solution when it cuts into gibz, lol we would be so fucked, it's the final doomsday end of high time preference thinking.

>Why do /pol/tards love science unless it's the majority of the scientific community saying race based IQ is non-scientific garbage?
The majority of scientists in the field of human intelligence do actually say that race based IQ is in fact scientific, so much so that the measure G (general intelligence), is biggest determining factor in life success. This is actually non-controversial.

and if we had internet during the time of the Egyptians, whites would be considered the "scum" of the human race, not to mention the dark ages

>Dark Ages
>Whites are Scu-
>Tanked up Norman Cavalry ride right over your face

Unfortunately you need whitey to invent the internet first, before you can get rid of him.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x252, 2.74M)

How come niglets can't pass the MSR mirror self recognition test until around 6 years old while the average western toddler passes before its 2 birthday? Even a fucking magpie can pass this test.

The idea was that NASA got criticism for using peoples "le welfare money". Instead the audience interpreted it as niggers are dumb, even my boomer dad reacted that way lmao.

inb4 someone recommends the movie moon

>hurr muh egyptiuns
>we wuz
Africa's always been stuck in the dark ages whenever Yuropeens weren't around colonizing the place.
Also if the egyptians were so smart why the fuck is Egypt such a shithole now.
Funny how everybody blames caucasians for all their problems when it's clearly blacks and Islam that keep fucking over progress and advancement.
We should just nuke Africa, Middle-East (including Israel) and NA. Imagine how much more peaceful and quiet the world would be.

Attached: 12893628913.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

Asians being good at math is not just a meme.
like niggers being children in adult bodies is not just a meme

IQ is the best predictor of life success that we have.
The low IQ of blacks also coincides with their complete failure to contribute anything to humanity other than free labor, rap music and sports

It's a meme to a extent since only the rare smart asians excel at math in college with advanced math while most asians excel in high school math.

The pyramids are the greatest man made structures lasting for 5000 years and they still stand. Whites will go to shit as is the circle of life. Don't take it personal.

The pyramids are also untouched, white creations can't be untouched as they have to be stolen since white man is evil.

you should thank the white man for the ability to post that garbage, faggot.

>Implying Greatest
>Implying Oldest
I wish America had never taken slaves or at least spoke a different language. Having Negroes in our culture and communities is suffering.

Unfortunately without slaves America's early success would've been muted a little. Also give the Blacks time, Caucasians had centuries in America to mingle and assimilate, give "free" Blacks a lot more time. (a lot have done well for themselves already of course, being doctors, lawyers, scientists, judges, etc)

>some stone slabs stacked up on each other
>greatest man-made structures
How so? I don't see them being very useful in contributin to mankind. Whites have contributed a lot more to our species than the egyptians ever did with their retarded pyramids.
Pic related alone already BTFO your stacked stones by lightyears.

Attached: maaslantkering.jpg (1149x900, 294K)

niggers have been in the US for like 200 years, not much has changed.

Only because they have everyone else providing the infrastructure for them and quite frankly America did well after the World Wars when they got to take their pick of the brightest and most talented. Not anymore.
They managed to piss their lead entirely down the drain in under a century. For what? Making slaves into doctors and Lawyers? America could have conquered the Solar system and we would be hooting like chimps down here on earth.

the irony of this post

>durr it was a great achievement niggers always bitching hurr
>they never did anything of significance on the moon other than jump around the surface and plant flags
>still don't know anything about the dark side other than it's dark
nice "achievement" you got there, fellas.

have you ever heard of "standing on the shoulders of giants"?

>"I'm gonna make the Apollo capsule fire look like a fucking joke."
-- Elon Musk, 2019

North Africa back then (and still) wasnt populated by dumb sub saharian niggers.

Sure.
However, harnessing the sea to protect your land and people is a much bigger achievement than building a tall structure to stand on just for novelty.

They dont understand and never will because they aren't like us. It was a mistake to bring Africans into our culture and communities they would be much happier at a lower technological level and wouldn't feel so left behind by Society.
>Whitey on the moon
What a stupid Baboon. Where does he think his manufactured goods come from? Sky Cargo?

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

>humans getting off of the planet and setting foot on an extraterrestrial surface for the first time was not a great achievement

Yeah, okay. Now run along, you have a ghetto high school graduation to attend where you'll clap and weep with joy as you watch all four niggers that made it through get their diploma, then go post on reddit about how inspiring and powerful it was to witness it.

Attached: der zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

You have no culture, mutt.
Also America's infrastructure and engineering is inefficient 3rd world tier crap.

>Only America has Africans now

source of this bullshit?

The government shouldn't pay your doctor bills, you should.