"The winner. Gets. Me."

>"The winner. Gets. Me."

Are American high school girls really this slutty??

Attached: fhd006FFT_Nikki_Griffin_004-3.jpg (1280x544, 181K)

[muffled MAH RIDE in the distance]

Why do you keep making this thread. You can discuss this on /r9k/, it has nothing to do with film or tv

Yes, and you should be too as a man. There's nothing wrong with having sex

>OP quotes a scene from a FF movie
>has nothing to do with film to tv

This is your brain on autism

I have to watch this movie again because i can't remember shit about it except that black guy in the jap school

You aren't here to discuss the movie, you're here to discuss the nature of sexual relationships in the US

>There's nothing wrong with having sex

Attached: 1559056875323.jpg (800x448, 54K)

This.

If a guy has a lot of sex he is considered an "alpha male" and "player" and praised by society. But when a girl has sex she is considered a "slut" and shamed by society.

...and that's a good thing!

DUDE KEYS AND KEYHOLES LMAO

Im trying to discuss Tokyo Drift but you are trying to project your insecurities on the nature of sexual relationships in the US. Go and seek professional help and try to fix these insecurities.

Youre not understanding me. Don't be a fag, women like to be humiliated and degraded for being sluts, you just have to fuck them callously

I like the shitposting here.

Attached: f4b674d9-bcff-4e38-b6aa-bb6ae4a6e925_screenshot.jpg (1152x480, 35K)

>that black guy in the jap school
That was the 2nd weirdest thing besides all the high school "kids" being in their late twenty's.

His parents were probably stationed there as soldiers.

Why didn't Sean Boswell feature more heavily in the later installments of Fast and Furious? He only had a brief cameo in 7. He had a deeper relationship with Han than Toretto did

>Almost had SNEED? You never had Sneed, you never even had Chuck!

Attached: d226d12230ee659f95b682485272f549.jpg (500x500, 32K)

American here, yes they are. It was piss easy to get laid in high school

it's how i won my gf

According to the FF9 IMDB page he will probably be in the movie but its still a rumour and nothing has been confirmed yet.

t. Jannie

its really weird that she basically tells the kid from home improvement that she wants to fuck this 40 year old boomer high school student

I love how the keyhole analogy makes soibois seethe kek

usually the guys making this analogy are virgins

Kek

All women are.

A teacher of mine made it in high school and it was supported by the class. It was a different time

This.

How is a girl with an active sex life affecting your life? Why do incels and virgins get triggered when a girl has a lot of sex but when a guy does they praise him and call him alpha? If guys can have an active sex life and enjoy a lot of sex, so do women have the right to enjoy a lot of sex.

What the fuck was Mcconaughey doing in the set?

When are Jesse and Leon coming back?

Attached: The-Fast-and-the-Furious-Leon-Jesse-johnny-strong-21631627-150-150.jpg (150x150, 36K)

Because sex is literally a Womans weapon. A woman fucking a million guys is not worth Bragging about unless those guys are Athlethes/Celebrities/Billionaires. Meanwhile a Dude has to do shit tons of quests first to get a yes.

You're obviously ugly and have a bad personality dude. It doesn't take that much to get a girl to fuck you. You know the whole lonely submissive beta personality? That's most womens natural state, it isn't hard to fill the voids of girls

Nah, you should just stop the "slut"shaming. Women are also human and sex is a natural urge. If its socially acceptable for a man to have an urge for sex, so it is for a woman to have such an urge. Just because a woman does the same as a guy, and enjoys a lot of sex, doesn't mean that you should shame women for it.

>MAH RIDE

Attached: muh ride.jpg (2312x1568, 330K)

Next time try Yea Forums you can make off topic threads and cunnyposts for 300+ replies, faggot

MY LIFE BE LIKE

Ugly ones like that one are slutty because they get attention.

>t. Boomer
Times have changed gramps. This isn't the '90s anymore. Puss is tight these days.

useless generalizations

>BRO IMAGINE IF THE TWO SEXES WERE DIFFERENT

>two

>You're obviously ugly and have a bad personality dude.
How much of a cuck are you to resort to ad hominem ?
>It doesn't take that much to get a girl to fuck you.
Which is exactly why them having sex isn't an accomplishment unlike guys who has to check a few more boxes. I was replying to the fact about dude having chicks means they're Alpha.

OOOOH AAAAHHHH
OOOOH AAAAHHHH

You're an extremely low value man if you haven't made a woman jump through hoops to have the privilege of your dick at this point in your life

Sex and relationships are very difficult for average men these days. I'm 20 and going on my second date of my entire life.

It's called science, don't you redditors love that?

Unironically yes. Even the ugly gremlins that went to anime club had sex with each other.

>b-b-b-ut, Lmao you're ugly !
Literally Women tier

Why do those teenagers look like they’re in their late 20s?

Attached: 8109BBB3-F349-466F-9D50-B17F1F0AA7DB.png (369x351, 55K)

That's because a man has to put forth effort and or have some sort of value that sets him apart from lesser men in order to regularly get laid by different attractive women, whereas a woman basically just has to spread her legs and say fuck me and she'll get as many dicks as she wants. She doesn't even have to be particularly attractive.

That guy in the background is absolutely NECK PILLED. Absolutely based. The American slut should have gone with the neck pilled gentleman. It doesn't get more based than that.

why did this make me laugh

i didn't have sex or go on a date til my senior year in college - I mean it's hard but I didn't really put myself out there, too be fair

It affects your life because these women are fucking away their ability to pair bond. They aren't going to fall in love down the line, they aren't going to create stable family environments. And it's an alarming plurality of young women engaging in this lifestyle, whereas with men, it's just a couple Chads at the top.

Reminder: Monte Carlos are not muscle cars

It's because of the chemicals the government puts in the water.

What are some viable solution to these problems then? besides going extreme like bringing Islam to the west?