SEVEN Marvel movies in 2021

>SEVEN Marvel movies in 2021
It's happening, the capeshit fatigue is coming.

Attached: 1563669393841.jpg (4032x3024, 1.21M)

cope

Lmao no. I wish they would release a film on a weekly basis. There is no greater comfort in life than knowing there are super heroes in a alternate universe. Plus it's nice to see my friends on screen.

Thats why Endgame is fucking wrothless shit. They will spam these all the fucking time. More negroids, more SJW, more shitty CGI and space bullshit. Based RDJ left this before it became a parody of itself.

So wait.. is the panel over? Is that all their showing? Eternals announcement and a bunch of Untitled movies? Is this suppose to be hype?

He didn't want to leave. He had to be convinced it was a good narrative choice or something. He would have happily carried on, and I'll be shocked if he doesn't cameo or something. They easily do something during the next big event Avengers film where Peter is knocked unconscious or something and his mind is transported to some realm of reality Stark resides cause the cosmic powers that be decided he deserves some afterlife and to watch his daughter grow up. He gives Peter some inspiring words, Peter wakes up reinvigorated, yadda yadda. Ditto for Chris Evans.

They already stated they will stop revealing full slates. And yeah, it works in favour of hype cause that means the next film is going to be a mystery so they build up intrigue and anticipation for the announcement

movies and shows

Capeshit fatigue will never come. Going to the cinema is not for seeing good shit anymore (to the extent it ever was). Find stuff you might like online, and give up on going to see quality stuff in big theatres; that's over.

I honestly think it's impossible for them to lose money at this point due to international audiences.

Nope STOOPID. 3 movies. 4 shows.

It's going to be mostly shit for Disney's streaming channel.

i dont care about marvel except for xmen
the fox movies didnt do my favorites justice and the only good one in that line they put out was logan, and even that was more like its own thing and didnt satisfy me as a fan of the xmen
im really excited and fearful of what disneyll do with mcu xmen

No fool, they announced the Winter Soldier and Falcon show and Shang Chi, the panel is still going on.

Attached: 1563670436760.jpg (2048x1536, 399K)

What the fuck kind of name is that?

>Eternals announcement
So how's the cast?

>awkwafina

Is she half-black or something? That's the kind of name an illiterate negro would give to their kid.

Bryan Tyree Henry as Blastos, Lia McHugh as Sprite, Don Lee as Gilgamesh, Salma Hayek as Ajak

Attached: 1563669615207.jpg (2048x1536, 502K)

Probably a homage to old school kung fu flicks

And the rest? Sersi? Elysius?

Weird.. I thought Millie Bobby Brown was confirmed.

>awkwafina

Goddammit. Asian american culture sucks balls

>all untitled.
they have no plans lmfao

wow all theses literal who characters, Bryan deserves better

Nigger

Attached: 1563671022766.jpg (4032x3024, 576K)

cmon. cmon. can you talk movies in 2019 seriously when you have actresses named after a water bottle starring them. CMON!FJL:AJDFL:JSDF SHANG-CHI FOR LIKE SHANG-SHIT AM I RIGHT GUYS?!... GUYS?

>wandavision

Attached: 150427233401-16-baltimore-clashes-0427-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 118K)

Nobody will care about Wanda Vision tv show. If you check out audience reactions of Infinity Game, a lot of people yelled, gasped and cried when everyone started dying. BUT, they were completely silent when Wanda died. She and Vision can't carry a show or a movie on their own.

It doesn't have to carry too hard, I am getting Disney+ for The Mandalorian and I will be all right with getting a mediocre Wanda Vision show and will check it out. It only has to be Agents of SHIELD tier.

Wandavision is produced by the same SJW that made Jessica Jones. Let that sink in. Its over before its even aired

So do they have a bunch of non whites playing white gods?

Attached: D_9g23qUIAAiB48.jpg (4096x4096, 568K)

Attached: D_9lf5XXkAAPBAv.jpg (680x680, 41K)

ENDLESS TRASH

They will return and use it to bank off plebs

Blade

this is really never going to end, is it?

Attached: 1360374854859.jpg (400x300, 77K)

>anons pretend to hate capeshit
>literally can't stop talking about it
i don't think this pleb board is for me

Attached: bugs.jpg (640x658, 31K)

>he's only just realizing
Nigga it hasn't even begun.

Attached: 1257166163316.jpg (727x689, 41K)

Based and bluepilled

>all these plebs mad that capeshit will reign supreme for another decade

Going to movies is expensive and everything except marvel shit is fucking boring and a waste of my money. I’m only hitting the movies for this shit!

Attached: 1A3E0CBE-5094-49DF-A581-FF8D9107CB4C.png (700x700, 352K)