Why aren't you talking about this?

Why aren't you talking about this?

Attached: CatsAreWeirdAF.jpg (1200x630, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5x50L4KYYE
youtube.com/watch?v=mVZmW59AAgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the one on the right is shopped right?

already a thread

because the animators are red-pilled

Attached: cats.jpg (878x618, 102K)

>SEETHING WITE BOI GETTING MAD AT A FUCKING FISH LMAOOOO
>SHIEEEEEEEEET THEY FINNA WHITEWASH DIS CAT INTO A WHITE HOE

The girl who is playing the white cat is fucking hot

this cant be real, this headline is unironically mental illness tier

CAT
NIGGER

why did they make the cat caucasian? that's racist! they shoiuld have made her a black cat! racists!

>AWWWW NAH THEY CAST A FUCKING NIGGER AS LITTLE MERMAID LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE
>FUCKING NIGGERS CHIMPING OUT OVER CATS LMAOOOO

The actress isn't even white. Are they referring to the cat's fur? Like the color fur is the cat's race?

God damn Liberals are literally retarded.

Attached: Francesca-Hayward-Victoria.jpg (1024x732, 81K)

dont think anyone worded it like that here

JUUUUUUUST MEEEEE
ITS SO EASY TO SNEEEEED MEEEE

Who are you quoting?

Some worthless nigger.

This shit scared the fuck out of me, it's way more disturbing than any horror I've seen as kid.

That feeling when even the fucking furry community is like.
"Brah even we dont know what the fucking is going on with this fucken movie."

haha yeah liberal are retarded

meanwhile...

nobody:
trump supporters: HES GOING TO BUILD THE WALL NOW!!!1

Ummm sweetie... I have news for you...Here in burgerland...she's considered white.

>sparks outrage
>literally a handful of people with twitters

literally unironically what

Here, pic related will help you build your man. You have to be 18 to use this site by the way.

Attached: Straw.jpg (1300x861, 218K)

that's literally what it is
one nog goes 'shieeeet' on twatter and it qualifies for backlash

>Here in burgerland...she's considered white.
Reminder that is Hispanics and mixed races weren't counted as white on the census that violent crime among whites would be statistically nonexistent. Thanks Jews!

When you're some useless HR parasite with long empty hours to fill, Twitter becomes your entire world.

The state of Americans adapting British musicals.

Attached: 1406635378369.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

>music literally written for caucasian voices
>over half the characters replaced with africans

I don't even give a shit about the visuals, the soundtrack is going to be fucking awful. Black people can't hit those kinds of notes nor can they do the type of inflexion required for most of the songs.

That's not being racist, that's just literally the difference between biological structure and ability.

dilate

>defends Liberal ideology
>Attacks Trump and his conservative ideals
>Uses a Liberal zoomer meme
Yet I'm the tranny? Yikes. Somehow I don't think so.
Dilate zoomer.

That is precisely being racist you fucking moron, do you honestly think that the people who sing and dance in musicals aren't trained to do so? They all learn the same techniques and they've all been influenced by the same shit so they all come out the other side sounding like the same thing - Disney. There is no chance in hell you'd be able to tell what race a singer is based on their singing voice because they literally all sound the same.

There's nothing wrong with being racist.

Because everything that needs to be said, has been - and not just here. The movie is going to flop, HARD. I bet the actors and actresses involved are freaking the fuck out right now, over the universal reaction of "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?", and trying to get out of having to do press for this shitstain of a movie in the fall. The investors are probably pretty pissed right now too.
When the NY Times, who is permanently attached to the taint of anything Broadway or Andrew Lloyd Webber, lead with "what were they thinking?", your production is in deep, deep, deep trouble.
It looks like way too much of the CGI is done, that they can't go back and re-render it. And, that won't solve the huge issues it has, like how Hudson is shitting all over the centerpiece song, Memories, or that they cast Rebel Wilson at all.
This movie is DOA before it's even done.

>redditor actually using the le nobody meme
lmao

>There is no chance in hell you'd be able to tell what race a singer is based on their singing voice because they literally all sound the same.

This is objectively wrong though. Look man, just because you are deaf/uneducated/autistic, don't make generalizations and assume the rest of us are as well. You can absolutely tell someones race by the sound of their voice.

And no sweety, sorry, black singers do not sound the same as white singers, indian singers or asian singers.

Attached: 1418267184620.png (449x499, 236K)

>Black people can't hit those kinds of notes
Not true, at all.

The problem is that a lot of the pieces in the show need OPERA singers. "Memories" needs a professional level stage singer, like Betty Buckley, or Ellen Paige, Jennifer Hudson is a pop singer, she doesn't have the range or power to hit the notes in Memories, but there ARE black singers who could. She was hired for having her name on the poster, period.
You can tell, from the trailer, she's chewing her way through that song, and wrecking it. "Memories" is a HARD song to hit the right notes on, and handle the dynamics. She can't, clearly. But it's not a black thing, take your retarded ass back to /pol, shithead.

>one nog goes 'shieeeet'
dude you know damn well no black person is watching CATS are you kidding me fucking cats out of all things it's 5 white teenage girls on twitter complaining and a blog site making a headline and a dumb user decided to post it here

Attached: 5241478568.jpg (720x405, 43K)

FACT

Attached: FCCAC185-D361-42AD-A2AB-0D402476CB71.png (1600x1330, 3.81M)

>do you feel in charge?

>wicked and rent anything but low tier or below

Get out. Also Love Never Dies deserves something even blow shit tier.

Sure, Jan.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5x50L4KYYE

To sing opera, or any kind of classically inspired music (most of Cats), you have to have a TRAINED voice, and at that level, all cultural inflection is removed, or they don't get anywhere.

Again, Jennifer Hudson can't sing Memories, not because she's black, but because she's not that good of a singer.

inb4 it breaks all box office records

>Les Mes not in god-tier

OH WOW what is it like having such awful opinions?

youtube.com/watch?v=mVZmW59AAgw

What a lovely, suburban list.

>No The King and I

LOL.

>Omg Hamilton is super good!

Attached: 1516455858941.jpg (642x880, 135K)

I want to fuck Taylor Swift's catgirl brains out.
Thanks Disney, I'm a furry now.

Attached: catgirl taytay.png (790x395, 309K)

I don't know what you are trying to prove with this video. I even opened this shit up with my eyes closed and I immediately could tell who was black and who wasn't.

Again, just because you have an untrained ear doesn't mean the rest of do. A white singer will never sound like a black singer, and a black singer will never sound like a white singer. Period my dude. Quit trying to make this into a race thing; it's biology my dude.

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (250x312, 58K)

and here my fatass can barely breath after going up stairs. how do these opera singers do it?

all opera is Italian, show a black pop singer that doesn't sound black

Sure, Jan.

YEARS of training, and genetics. That dude might be ridiculous looking because of how fat he is, but there's years and years of training to get him to that point. Hell of a voice, too.

Try to keep up, that's my point, spastic, they put a pop singer in a show that requires opera levels of training.

Oh, right, Yea Forums, where you have to talk slowly and explain everything 20 fucking times, and they still don't get it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHH OH. MY. GOD.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

probably something you've said irl

youtube comment sectiontier post

because im jerking off to it faggot

>You can tell, from the trailer, she's chewing her way through that song, and wrecking it.
I'm not exactly a singing buff? aficionado? whatever.
Listening to what I can in the trailer, she is certainly is not singing any way close to how clear Buckley did (which is the version I've heard most). Hudson's performance feels sort of... like she's crying the whole time. I expect her voice to crack. I think the way to look at it is that the songs will be different for the medium. On film you don't need to belt out notes, so you can have songs like I Dreamed a Dream sung as a whisper that the lyrics would call for. I really liked Hathaway's rendition just because I finally felt like the lyrics matched the singing.

That being said, if I had a choice between the two of them I'd pick Buckley. Her singing is just crystal clear, there's no weakness at the end of any of her lines like you can hear with Hudson (by design or because she can't do it, I don't really care). And since this is supposed to be Grizabella's last performance, having been urged by Jemima, I really feel like you need that strength to show through in the singing.

What I want to know if they're going to add a song or something for Taylor Swift. I mean bombalurina has a number of songs she's part of but you'd expect to put one of your big names in a role with a full solo song, right? Is Macavity going to be a solo again?

Why is DEH in mid tier? Shit taste, man

Because it looks like complete garbage and horrible shit.

Book of Mormon is on the list at Top Tier

Reddit rankings

Blacks are disgusting and I refuse to watch anything that features them so prominently.

It's been mentioned.

Attached: If Only You Knew.png (724x746, 473K)

All of them should be shit tier because musicals fucking suck

Correct

>no Chicago or Sweeney Todd

Attached: 1491022442019.gif (224x400, 1.97M)

I know its b8 but the character is literally named Victoria the White Cat.

>Hamilto in God Tier
>Look they made all the founding fathers niggers! How groundbreaking!!!!
People like you are terrible.

Would it have been so hard to do it right?

Attached: 1561668776698.webm (1280x532, 2.93M)

please be bait

When 10 white people on Twitter complain about Ariel's race it becomes a national news story via Buzzfeed and other trash outlets. It's the way of the world

She really is - even with the cat ears wtf am I a furry now

>getting unbearably furfaggot now

Attached: 1561316132019.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

wat

What video game is this?

Ready Player Uno

Her hysterical and hammy rendition of this song is a lot of what made this (now and forever infamous) trailer suck so deeply. This is a potentially lovely song that is meant to be sung mournfully, NOT like the goddamn National Anthem.

I'm talking about her dynamics. She can't handle the song. It's a hard song to sing, as written. Buckley and Elaine Page set the standard, and Hudson doesn't even begin to come close. The song start very soft, and then hits peaks that are important to the impact of the song, but she's all over the place, because she can't hit them.
Again, that song is REALLY fucking hard to sing correctly. That's why they keep fucking up with Webber, when they do film adaptations, they do casting to sell tickets, not for ability, thus you get Emmy Rossum in a role written for Sarah Brightman, who's one of the top stage performers in the business, and you get Hudson, who would have probably been fine for one of the more pop-oriented songs in the show, and could definitely handle the chorus, but she is not good enough for the lead.
That song is the peak of the show, it's the highest point emotionally, and she's just...awful.
And don't get me started on Rebel Wilson.

>unBEARably
real clever user...

>no snout
nah you're fine

they could have at least sharpied some noses on.

because pic related is tay love interest

Attached: 1563524364187.jpg (450x600, 38K)

Hamilton is trash

Matilda, Cats, and Rock of Ages are good.
Cats is top tier, go fuck yourself.
The rest of those are utter garbage except maybe the book of Mormon which I've heard is pretty funny. But I can't think of it without thinking of that blog of that girl being salty her hot male neighbor took a girl out to see that "very expensive play" while she can't even get flowers.

what about Heathers and Jesus christ: Superstar?

Wow they are all garbage. All musicals past the year 1980 are garbage tier. A musical without an orchestra isn't a fucking musical. Rap doesnt belong in musicals.

Wait, they're making a new CATS The Musical movie? After all these years?

How did I miss this?

>god tier
>wicked
Literally plebian

Flick is being directed by a Brit and stars bunch of bongs

I cant imagine this is going to make its money back, particularly after they must have spent so much of the budget hiring all these big name actors.

The appropriate racial slur for her would be "high yellow" (i.e., basically black).

This, the flip flopping is getting crazy

Except nobody said anything like that, he was simply making fun of them for flip flopping on this shit within a week. They said it was cringe to complain about racism in a fish movie and now are complaining about racism in a cat movie.
Comical.

Wasn’t the original show set in a junkyard?

Why are we suddenly in London?

because london is now a junkyard

>Like the color fur is the cat's race?
And you understand now, not dear /pol/, why color race concept is retarded.

Attached: byrinz0aoq601.jpg (1280x1241, 115K)

>why color race concept is retarded.
exactly, its genetic

Attached: 6655565.jpg (879x831, 216K)

dude like anyone else just fucking hate Jennifer Hudson. I have no clue what it is but I fucking can't stand her, she disgusts me

not a musicalfag, but it looks like a nice "bored and I want to use my moviepass" film
is the musical good? it seems to be a love it or hate it thing

cringe

Wouldn't it be better if they animated the whole thing?

>God Tier
Jesus Christ Superstar
>Garbage
everything else
musicals fucking suck

Why can't they make the cats look like cats? Like with muzzles and cat faces. Not just humans with ears and fur.
Fuck, I managed to do it in Skyrim and it looks way better than this crap.
Pic related, it's my band, Skooma Trip.

Attached: Skooma Trip.jpg (1665x1041, 803K)

>Why aren't you talking about this?
Twitter/Instagram/shit sites like that have it covered. Not much to say. It looks so bad that even a lot of furries don't like it, fans of the play don't like it and normies are scared off. That's it.

I think it's one of those things you have to "experience" live. It was, like other ALW productions, a musical that would break the fourth wall. Several of the extras would come off the stage and interact with people in the audience, which always seemed to be the gimmick that people liked to talk about.

For me, the music is hit or miss. I've tried watching a production before and just couldn't get into it.

Genuinely don't get the pissfit people are throwing over this shit. Cats always looked creepy as fuck. Who cares?

>No "The Woman in White"

Fuck off

keked really hard at pic

Because what's the point in having high profile performers if you can't show their faces? People want to spank it to Rebel Wilson as Jennyanydots, goddammit!

>god tier
>school house rock for zoomers
Go FUCK YOURSELF

art?
logic?

Critics are calling it everything from shit to fucking shit

Grizzabella is supposed to look A LOT worse.

Attached: griz_sketch.jpg (305x450, 32K)

>To sing opera, or any kind of classically inspired music (most of Cats),
Are you a dumb fuck face moron? I think you are user. Opera IS NOT THE SAME as the american musical. Holy Shit, im fucking offended. The type of music is very different. also
>Jennifer Hudson can't sing!
Fucking lol, im gald i don't have racism fucking up my brain and causing me to deny reality. Lol holy shit.

Attached: 1554736570502.jpg (1057x1057, 74K)

You are a literal mong, listen to some 50's doo wop and big band. Performers like Nat King Cole and the Inkspots were trained to "talk white" to not scare away white audiences.

i think they should have done the opposite and just had the movie use actual cats or hybrid cg and real cats.

>Black people can't hit those kinds of notes nor can they do the type of inflexion required for most of the songs.
LOL, dude just close the tab and go back to hating black people on /pol/

Attached: u.png (645x773, 10K)

they made those cats so sexy id even fuck the dudes.

well, cats isn't even a good musical anyway. it has that one good song. thats it. and the way hudson is singing it, it has not emotional weight, and she looks too distracting in that cg costume, this is a travesty. I would rather have a musical based on frankestien honestly.

khajiit in daggerfall is as far as I'm willing to go, anything more is straight up bestiality

>straight up bestiality
doesn't make it wrong though. As long as they can consent, it's all good.

>No Mamma Mia

Mama mia

>all the comments in the Persona 5 ost saying that they thought that the singer was a black woman
I don't get it

I'm refusing to accept that it exists.

>no Rocky Horror Picture Show

Your list is trash

What a special brand of personal hell.
I was molested as a kid while the original cats movie played in the background.
This is bringing back memories I'd forgotten.
>tfw your weakness is dancing cat furries

Fuck.

Attached: IMG_20190408_170846.jpg (851x590, 70K)

sources?

If the cats fur is its race then why are the lions in Lion King played by black actors?

Saw wicked a couple years back, its got impressive set pieces but the narrative is fanfic-tier, and the songs are pretty shit.

Attached: 1539978632443.jpg (562x600, 37K)

>high profile performers if you can't show their faces

This is why Karl Urban is one of the best actors working right now. He didnt give a shit about >muh exposure shit in Dredd.

Cats is the worst fucking thing I have ever seen on stage. I have seen plays since I was a kid going to kids matinees with my mom.

Also, you forgot Miss Saigon on the top or godly teir there. Le Miz was fantastic too.

look at me hector

Now they're going to pollute crime statistics for cats.

How the fuck did Hollywood find a way to make Cats even worse?

Attached: and nothing of value was lost - critic cats.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Racists are heroes.

miss saigon is trash

>retards not knowing she is playing the white kitten in cats that only dances ballet and does not sing. She's the iconic white fur cat.

She was my favorite because I had a all white cat for 19 years. loved her.

>Where's the money Lebowski

We call girls like her "redbone" where i'm from. Basically pretty light skinned mixed race girls who date and hang out with white people, but are still considered "black" when politically or socially convenient.

These two posts are a perfect microcosm, this ride truly never ends

How do you whitewash someone who's already basically white? Are Amerinegroes seriously trying to claim this British ballerina as one of their own?

Attached: 50099281_748596048858668_6035858500835746798_n.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

>be attractive slightly off-white woman
>play character that was literally a white-colored cat in the canon source material
>american darkies and racebaiters chimp out
who would have ever seen that coming.