British: Can u Swim?

>British: Can u Swim?
>Indian: No
>British: Then a Dog is Better thaan u because It Swims.
>Indian: Can u Swim?
>British: Yes!
>Indian: Then What's the Difference between u & Dog…
>British Shocked,Faints!! Indian Rocks!

Attached: img_4659-1.jpg (1497x2048, 1.3M)

Can’t believe Indians actually exist. Even the hot light skinned girls have dark bags under their eyes and big noses and there’s something ugly about them.

>Why yes I do shit on streets, how did you know?

Indian: Can u shit in the middle of the street?
Etc...

>This is a 10/10 in the land of diarrhea

MY SIDES

Why are Indian men so pure-hearted?

Why don't you go learn some history & culture?
India was one of the most advanced, elevated and hygienic civilizations before British occupation.
The British empire and their viceroys and governors that ruled over India enacted a series of measures that made sanitation inaccessible for the duration of their reign. Sanitary infrastructure became centralized and as a result very little investment was made during the period.

Attached: Taj-Mahal-wallpapers[1].jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

based

This still puts the british above the indian though.

So that's why Indians, after not being under British control for so long, shit on the streets like fucking barbarians?

no you don't understand, if something happens in the past that no one can accurately verify then you can never ever improve and it will always be the fault of the decedents of the people who (we claim) have done something bad in the past!

something i wanna know is why indians fucking stink so bad. like damn, you're not in india anymore. you can fucking shower or clean up whenever you please..

based pajeet, fuck the anglo swine

It's an elevation of the dog really.

Fucking hell

I'm an American of 100% pure, WHITE, European descent and I have to ask, why so much animosity towards the Indian people on here? Is it mostly pakis doing this? I can admit that I don't find them to be the most aesthetically pleasing people (just one man's opinion), but I have a little bit of experience with them and they seem nice.

poo in loo pajeet

>Can’t believe Indians actually exist. Even the hot light skinned girls have dark bags under their eyes and big noses
sounds hot tbqhwyfamalam

India has hotter girls and better food than the British, that's all that matters.

>India has more submissive girls and better food than the British, that's all that matters
ftfy

No, seriously.

we really need another billion of these people on earth to occupy land that could be spent on free range, grass fed cattle. Thank you libtards.

Attached: p.jpg (236x236, 10K)

I guess if you like a slight hint of fecal matter in everything

I take back what I said, it's not that Indian girls are super attractive, it's more that British girls are horrendously ugly