Why was garfield cg but pluto a real dog?

why was garfield cg but pluto a real dog?

Attached: garfield02[1].jpg (320x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pojd3KNQq68
youtu.be/XtSqIylMkTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not cgi that's the real Garfield

Attached: images(5).jpg (301x168, 6K)

It's a metaphor

Based

It's a simile

Where is his pipe?

garfcom.biz

Attached: 1516931069484.png (1198x343, 443K)

>pluto

Not a planet

The CG one died right before filming.

lol

Formerly planet

Because Garfield is a figment of Jon's imagination. He is a failed cartoonist and the morbid curiosity that his hallucinations about Garfield provides is the only thing keeping him from giving up.

Attached: splot_3.jpg (500x147, 18K)

Garfield is based

Attached: Dfhl2R4U8AABeGN.jpg (675x1200, 76K)

Because Satan* is real and Garfield is intended to be a peripheral theme undrlying the prospects of a Christian film.
In the sequel Waingro comes in and atones for the sins he succumbed to and ultimately led to his death.
This is corniliuesque and very much post wave. Factor in what the director said in the extendes cut's commentary found on the 2018 Dimension-Extreme DVD. It is a very insightful commentary packaged together with Dead or Alive. A film I frequently cunilingus myself to.
Donny Pound [¥] thought out expose the atheists in his sophomore attempt, although to poor reception.
McCormick wrote, and I quote, "okay".
The fruits of your labor were welcomed with sour grapes. Shut down the autonomous circumsized machina found in Chapter II.
GARFIELD was in totallity a slight against GOD. The stranger watched from the showerheads.
Pluto a mole brought in by Disney. I cannot go into further details. I an at risk exposing too much. Coffee table I am on the coffee table I am on the coffee table I hav

>tfw own every Garfield book

I think the dag called name Odie

>gazorpazorpFUCKINGfield

Attached: C06FB894-A43C-4D1B-8FD6-4A15544AB0B7.png (647x690, 257K)

Garfield or Mortdecai?

Attached: banned.jpg (800x800, 28K)

The first film was unironic kino. One of murrays best roles

youtube.com/watch?v=Pojd3KNQq68

Attached: kino.gif (498x278, 2.34M)

>get him garfield!!!!
>get him, jon.
based cat!!!

>Pluto

>Can't believe I didn't notice that.

sneed

I saw this in the theater the day after it opened. 15 people were present. I regret it.

they really tried to shill this thing hard and it failed completely

what's that scary one called

youtu.be/XtSqIylMkTo

Attached: giphy.gif (408x302, 2.04M)

The saddest goodbye I've ever heard

>garfarter, this is the last straw

Based

Garfield Takes up Space (book #20) is the one that has the creepy week-long series where Garfield is along in his abandoned house. There's also a special book called Garfield in the Rough where they all go camping and a panther attacks their campsite at night, which is kind of spooky.

wasn't there one where odie or jon dies or something and had a spooky art style. that's the one I was talking about I read about it and it was supposed to be fucked up

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the thing in Book 20.

my sides are in orbit

Rick and Morty is a forced meme in the form of a tv show

Because the dog acts like a real animal

Attached: 1533600730386.jpg (565x407, 119K)

You probably heard of this, but type spooky garfield on Google and see the results

That's some cringe right there

I'm loving these Garfield threads

Attached: images.png (259x195, 12K)

>hey you fucking... niggers

>SOUL VERSUS SOULLESS

Because cats aren't real you idiot. What's next, you're gonna ask why they CGI'd dragons into Game of Thrones?

/r/iamsorryjon/

Attached: 533535.jpg (397x270, 62K)