Are you looking forward to Terminator Dark Fate?

Are you looking forward to Terminator Dark Fate?

Attached: B1A71488-6656-4B30-9439-C6A69437F51B.jpg (789x789, 63K)

Who's the new guy?

no

Attached: MEM.jpg (275x236, 26K)

No, im too afraid

yea really excited about an overdone remake with women trying so, so hard

No. And no if it was jam packed with guys either.

I just want Hollywood to make new stuff rather than remakes and sequels ffs.

Not realy. But i want to see if Tim Miller have any skill. Deadpool was cool small movie. Terminator ended with Salvation for me.

>Are you looking forward to Terminator Dark Fate?
Cautiously optimistic.

I don't like real girls

Haha, no, not at all. Absolute skip for me.

I was, until that dude started ranting about how woke it was.

In a franchise that gave us Sarah Conner, Hollywood still can't figure out the difference between an authentic character, and a ridiculous twitter caricature for woke marketing.

No now fuck off shill

damn how did dylan get out

I doubt I will ever look forward to another Terminator movie. Just let the poor franchise die already.

will she play dylan in the inevitable biopic?

"NO"

Will Tim Miller's career survive the double whammy of this AND the sonic movie?

no

No one is looking forward to Terminator Dark Fate. Not even the cast or crew.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (474x474, 22K)

>ran out of ideas
>reboot with all females
>bait people into watching it by calling them sexists

i'm so tired of it bros

Attached: untitled.jpg (1010x1500, 514K)

yep gonna watch that spectacle on IMAX in perfect air conditioning and bass bomb

IT Chapter 2 and this are the only movies I´m gonna watch in theaters in 2019.

Nope. Not even going to pirate it.

Considering that most Terminator movies are shit, no I won't be watching this one. It's not appropriate to care about it.

Aalitah wasn't that good. Not sure but Jim isn't directing this one either? He tied his name as a producer to Point Break though, which was a based movie. But going from Aalitah, having Jim as a producer doesn't necessarily mean it won't be shit. Sigh. Here's to hoping for the coming avalanche of avaturds. What a waste of a movie that was. Terminator 2 was basically a re-telling of Terminator 1. So he made three good movies: Terminator, The Abyss and Aliens. If you take away Aliens and Titanic away from him on the account that they weren't his stories he only ever made two though. His sense of pacing seems to have left him as well and working together with Rodriguez wft? Dude's peaked a long time ago. They are all getting old and the new blood doesn't get the chances they got. They're pappy old sods. I hope the Avatar movie's are going to be good. If any. But seems like Nolan is the only one doing good. And even he had a stinker on his hands with Dunkirk. Where are the idea men? The men with vision? Refn is a turd. I'd be interested in giving Caspar Noe a nice budget. Give us at least a Tarantino Star Trek movie, so he can go out in style.