So Brandon Routh returns as Superman is Crisis in Infinite Earths and it seems its going to be KC Superman

So Brandon Routh returns as Superman is Crisis in Infinite Earths and it seems its going to be KC Superman

Attached: C06D1399-CCEB-4B74-9936-6D9EDD509849.jpg (680x510, 67K)

too bad literally no one watches arrow and those other trash shows

Closest we’ll ever get to Christopher Reeve.

I’ll watch it for this but after that it’s going to be pretty much ignored

Routh's Superman technically was Christopher Reeves Superman so yeah, you're right
This isn't even the biggest news. Burt Ward is coming back

Who’s that

>Who's that
The Robin to Adam Wests Batman

Attached: 8ff.jpg (800x640, 185K)

lol this truffles it and the only bigger news would be if they cast someone as Batman

the biggest news will be Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman again

Attached: tumblr_pjsdmxabID1sfp6m8o1_1280.jpg (1200x1800, 1009K)

only Michael Keaton as Batman would be big news and that's 99.99% not happening

Keaton?

If only

>So Brandon Routh returns as Superman is Crisis in Infinite Earths and it seems its going to be KC Superman
I am so okay with this.

>Burt Ward is coming back
I'm okay with this.

pls let this be true.

I could totally see that happening. If Dean Cain hadn't been shunned for being a republican they could probably get 4 Supermen on screen and that would be the only thing that could top Lynda Carter

That could happen

Has Welling actually been confirmed?

he was trending on twitter when this news dropped. everyone was begging for him to be included.

Anything in Linda Carter?

WHAt about Welling

Lost of things have been in Lynda Carter.

Holy based. Any chance they're setting up for some PRIME TIME

Attached: 250px-Superboyic6.png (250x353, 135K)

People are hoping that since its a massive crossover of the multiverse and they made a smallville reference last season that Tom Welling as Superman will show up.

I missed this nigga like you wouldn't believe

>Inb4 they get Peter Weller to play the Dark Knight Returns Batman, mustache and all

Will Chloe show up?

Attached: 1537994131549.jpg (1600x1200, 703K)

Kristen has a better chance of showing up than her and that's saying something.

>During the 2008 Presidential Election, Routh spoke at an Iowa rally in support of Democratic candidate Barack Obama.
Dropped

Meh, I would fuck her.

fucking disgusting

Attached: nword lotr.jpg (1100x1253, 233K)

>not watching Legends of Tomorrow
why dont you like fun and nice things?

Too bad Dean Cain is fat it would be cool to see him also come as Superman, along with the Supergirl Superman, Reeve's Superman, and Smallville Superman

Get him into shape or put CGI or fancy suit that covers fat

This, she's still tossable.

todd howards sloppy seconds

I feel kind of bad for this dude. Bryan Singer had just done two pretty great superhero movies in a row and everybody thought Superman Returns would finally be the one to live up to the first two, then it came out and it fucking sucked. And that's Brandon Routh's legacy.

marvel's ENDGAME has become the number one box office of all time and dc is annoucing a bunch of old people and has been actors for some shitty tv show on basic cable, thats it?

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...

Attached: 1562562404502.gif (245x245, 613K)

idk, I actually like Returns. I used to put it on regularly for some /comfy/ background watching while I was either studying or gaming.

Last season of LoT went a bit overboard with the cheese and 'comedy' to where it turned into stupidity and just plain bad.

Wait wasn't he the atom or something like that already

Yes

>watching a shit version of Donnerman
somebody had to I guess

sorry Marvel has no legacy

What about the annoucements?
>Female Thor
ouch

>
>>not watching Legends of Tomorrow
>why dont you like fun and nice things?
It stop being fun halfway through S3. Now it's just a massive woke fest. The dudes are always the butt of the joke. Half the cast is gay or bi or has those tendencies. S4 was it for me. Im waiting for it to be canceled at this point.

the only gays in LoT are hot females why do you have a problem with this? youre not some kind of faggot are you?

All hail Jewish Female Thor coming through

he can play metallo

Stop it with the company wars, no one asked you to come in and be a gloating jackass. Box office is an indicator of good marketing, hype and popularity anyways.

>the only gays in LoT are hot females why do you have a problem with this? youre not some kind of faggot are you?
True. It's the only Arrowverse show that I watch.

>the only gays in LoT are hot females why do you have a problem with this?
> Conveniently forgets Gary and Constantine
No dykes looks like Sara or Ava. Leave the basement once in awhile, fucking twerp

Bryan Singer got lucky with his first two X-Men films. I don't know how he made Returns flop. We could have gotten a decent Superman film series if Returns was well recieved and Snyder would be jerking off to his fanfiction instead of making it a reality.

To be fair, Constantine fucked Sara's brains out once.

Constantine is bi. Even in the comics. He has been bi almost since his inception.
He prefers women though, and he fucks a lot of em.

Hence
>Bi
I don't have a problem with queers. The show is ran by one and majority of the writer's room is from the alphabet tribe. I just can't stand the fact that it seems like pandering. Legends was a stupid but fun show. Now it feels like a corny LGBT soap opera. Season 2 was peak for me. Now its just trash

Didn't that Drew guy who was showrunner of most of the CW DCapeshit shows get #MeToo'd?

Look at

Yeah Andrew Kriesberg. Majority of this so-called Male Feminist is only in it for for the pussy. Look at Joss Whedon. That dude is the ultimate hypocrite.