I found the girl of my dreams. she is my future wife. she was the checkout chick that served me tonight...

I found the girl of my dreams. she is my future wife. she was the checkout chick that served me tonight. she was so gorgeous. sweet and nice. like a woman should be. the problem is though, i'm NEET and i live with mommy.

how do i go about asking her out?

Attached: 1484040695006.jpg (1152x2048, 475K)

You just make words with your mouth.

keep posting on 4channel and i'm sure it will work out

>post thread that's not really all that amusing
>it gets deleted
>... post it again
Genius, OP.

She poops

based NEET

Buy something and ask her what time she finishes. Say you'll wait for her and that the two of you should do something together.

Yet I still sniff.

Your pic is from motherless dot com
YOU’RE A FUCKING LIAR OP! KYS

>i'm NEET and i live with mommy
It’s completely normal now for ppl to live with their parents until at least 25, nobody moves out at 18 anymore

is that her in the pic?

Attached: Victoria-Flamel-Feet-2584210.jpg (1920x1090, 114K)

hit her over the head with a shovel, she'd be too surprised to say no

i live with my parents and i'm 27, is that ok?

Attached: 1559082929766.jpg (689x599, 64K)

Why should you get a woman that's everything a woman should be when you're nothing like what a man should be?

>she was so gorgeous. sweet and nice

She's paid to be.

If a man doesn't have a family by age 25 etc...

NEETs can't fail dummy. We've been living on easy mode our whole lives. Just ask her out.

Lies. Pic related is me.

Attached: 1556043893974.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

maybe in burgerland, home of the free

>We've been living on easy mode
you've been stuck in the tutorial level

if you are not a NEET, yes

No, don’t bother until you’ve moved out. Girls don’t like guys living with there parents and don’t have good jobs.

I'm 31... and still at home.
No woman will love you.

Get out while you can still be normal.

>tfw 29
we're never going to make it user.

Attached: 1528747847057.png (923x713, 16K)

Girls have it so much easier. Literally.

Didn't move out until I was 29. Like sex, nobody cares once you've done it.

Attached: Bothers.gif (400x328, 560K)

What a man likes in a woman is youth. You can't retain that. What a woman likes in a man is effort - charisma, wealth, power. All that he puts into himself that benefits him is what she likes too.

>only one in my friend group who hasn't had at least 1 (one) gf
>all friends have spent some amount of time talking about their gf's/hookups
>i've never talked about it because i havent' had any (sex)

do you think they know i'm still a virgin? most of them had their first sexual experience when they were in high school and we're all in our late 20s now

Attached: tumblr_inline_ntgslfKWCu1sysrze_400 (1).jpg (385x385, 24K)

>calling it 4channel
Biggest faggot I've ever seen.

genius is doing the same thing over and over again even when it doesn't work

>faggot
excuse me, 4channel is advertiser friendly.

yes they know

>thinking women are perfect
Hahaha

4channers are cringe. 4channelers are based.

they know and they are just being nice to you so you don't shoot them when you snap

What happened to her anyway

Does she ever poop for you

name?

Depends.
I'm in the same boat, but I'm also blatantly attractive (further enhancing my internal pain that I'm still a virgin) and a pathological liar and manipulator.
People legit think I swim in pussy. The reality is I mostly post on four channel and watch movies/play vidya.
Every now and then I go to a social gathering/party.
I plan on doing the dirty soon, but I wanna move out first.

what do I do when the police ask me to leave?

Please respond quickly

JUST B URSELF AND TALK TO HER

Why she stopped posting vids or social ? Did she get knocked up ?

Fuck you that's me.

that's insanity

you're on a watchlist thats for sure

leave

It depends how long they've known you. If they haven't known you long, they might just assume you don't like to talk about it. Otherwise they might assume it, but in that case they're still your friends and probably don't want to bring it up and make you uncomfortable.
I also don't think being a virgin is anything to be ashamed of user.
Obviously I don't know your situation but if it's self esteem or anxiety issues holding you back from being able to talk to girls, I'd recommend a psychiatrist if you can afford it or access it. Just don't beat yourself up about it.

BRRRAAPPPP

>girl of my dreams
>future wife
>checkout chick

You're going to die a virgin.

cheapest self esteem therapist is the gym btw

I agree the gym is a good idea, but if there's some underlying issue or negative thought patterns holding the user back a psychiatrist is his best bet.

>tfw 33

Attached: 1563163000259.jpg (900x873, 206K)

Just go to a club or bar and get some alcohol in your system, easiest way to talk to girls and get pussy, you literally don’t even have to try to walk out with at least a 7/10

thanks guys. my problem is i'm too scared to talk to girls due to self-esteem issues. but they're not related to appearance or status, as i'm conventionally attractive and on my way to an engineering msc. i'm just deathly afraid of women that i find attractive

29 here. Why would I leave home when I get on well with my parents? It's cozy.

HYPOTHETICALLY, WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF SOMEONE WAS TO RUB THEIR NIECE'S NIPPLES AND SHE JUST SITS THERE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING

of course, also there is absolutely nothing wrong with seeing a therapist, contrary to popular belief, it doesn't mean that you are a psyco or crazy

Get yourself some counselling user. If you're at uni you should be able to get it from their health services pretty easily.