Is life worth living, anons?

Is life worth living, anons?

Attached: 164122921.png (1920x1040, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4DdAs0PddQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope!

At this point in their career, would the Yardbirds have been playing in a club that size? I read that Antonioni tried to get The Velvet Underground for that scene but couldn't bring them to the UK.

Attached: jimmy page in blow up.jpg (1200x680, 78K)

It really is. Even if you only spend it binge-watching anime, your life is still exponentially better than people living in third world countries.

Don't you fucking forget it.

nothing has value, so living is everything

My nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=L4DdAs0PddQ

yes, all you can feel is the present

even the most miserable existence is better than an eternity of nothing

Death isn’t an eternity of nothing, it’s the ceasing of all experience and awareness. Concepts like “eternity” and “nothing” lose all meaning if you can’t perceive them.

What if I live in a third world country?

If you're rich, yeah. Especially if you're also good looking.

Otherwise, not really.

Start doing the lottery. You're fucked otherwise.

rarely

I've had sex 5 times today with my gf. I'd say so

It's meaningless, though.

i dunno man for me it's not worth it but depends on your situation

Attached: 1513530913354.jpg (351x390, 154K)

God I hate this fucking faggot. I was hoping the burglars would come back and murder him.

What's sex like?

In a quantifiable sense, this is true, but I always wonder if NEET incels like us have it worse than anyone in the world, in another sense, because we're so constantly surrounded by people better than ourselves and therefore internalize inferiority. I feel as if people in third world countries don't suffer from the kind of isolation from others that we do, and said isolation definitely takes a more insidious, but equally huge toll on a person.

why

the more important question is : did he sex prime Jane Birkin and her friend or were they just rolling around like naked retards for some symbolic reason that flew over my head?

You can find meaning in it if you try, and you don't even need friends to do it.

Not without purpose.

People in third world countries don't have the luxury of isolation because they're all living on top of one another, but there is community in adversity. The rest of us have never had to adapt like this so we will see it as a struggle.

About the same thrill as getting these dubs after awhile

Attached: 1561320684982.jpg (2048x1359, 1.03M)

Concepts aren't real, only mental representations of experiential reality. Abstractions. Concepts can only be thought about, not experienced. Experience is a function of being; thinking and being are different things.

Checked