Why do they do this?

Attached: 1563610041353.png (1878x862, 1.05M)

Women are upset because they crave cock and they try to deny it

Attached: tfa.jpg (622x303, 32K)

this is fake

lmao

>believing some random user on Yea Forums
can’t wait for summer to be over

The armor appears in the trailer. They made the bad guys into literal dicks.

Because it pisses incels like you off and generates publicity. Two birds with one stone.

>Because it pisses incels like you off and generates publicity. Two birds with one stone.
Tell that to Paul Feig

Literally none of this is fake.

Whoever wrote that original post sounds like the worlds biggest faggot, Imagine being visibly upset over a costume design in a fucking netflix original series, holy shit these people are faggots

Attached: 1547920805270.png (800x600, 90K)

No it's not bait, you are getting upset over costumes, grow the fuck up faggot

I see Netflx is taking /tv so seriously they have permanent shill over here trying to damage control.
Did Netflix lose $17billions because they realize this show is a dude when it was supposed to be the new GoT?

Attached: 1539946448379netflix.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

I think it's all irrelevant anyway. Netflix is losing subscriptions by the thousands so they can do what they want it doesn't matter anyway.

Because Poland is racist and it's in jewish interest to shit on anything they are somehow proud of.

Nah I just dont care about little trivial shit because I'm not a stupid nigger

That's not how business works. The shareholders are gonna be far more picky with the new projects especially if they realize the audience doesn't want to watch anymore of annyoning white feminists, sassy negresses, homosexuals and trannies

>because I'm not a stupid nigger
You're far worse, and you're glowing

>Netflix shareholders
They hired Barry and Michael Obama, they aren't stopping this shit any time soon

Yeah keep thinking you have the high ground when you are crying on a Mexican knitting forum about a costumes in a preview for a show you haven't seen yet

>doubling down on already called-out bait/shillpost

That was fr before the stock plunge. This network is full of filth so much that it is literally their brand now. Even normies re wondering why they're paying a service to receive filth in their homes

>they aren't stopping this shit any time soon
They are if the shareholders tell them to, because it'd be illegal not to.