“One day my grandson said to me, grandpa were you a hero in the war? And i said to him no I'm not a hero...

“One day my grandson said to me, grandpa were you a hero in the war? And i said to him no I'm not a hero, but I have served in a company full of them.”

Attached: 1562590339363.png (1025x718, 793K)

Cringe what a faggot

based and red pilled

fucking gay. name one justifiable and honorable war in the past two centuries.

Nothing worse than false modesty.

What a fucking nerd.

¿Qué?

Woah did this guy make Company of Heroes? I love that game!

You disrespectful little shits should all be gassed

Civil War

But this guy is such a fucking nerd.

Are you talking about the War of Northern Aggression?

Attached: 1514975069662.jpg (731x709, 97K)

It was a powerful moment

>hear how BoB and The Pacific are God-Tier shows
>trailers are full of "all da wars are bad, but our war is just" type of cringe
Yikes. And people put them on the same level as Mad Men?

>And i said to him no I'm not a hero, but I collected a bunch of kraut war trophies. Want to go see Pawpaw's Luger?

>I served in a company of retards and meatheads. We killed a lot of hajis.

Attached: generation_kill_1237827c.jpg (460x288, 45K)

No Americans were ever “heroes” in any war lmao

What about when they killed off most of the Indians?

You're joking right. The post an user made referring to israel gets deleted.

Then my post referring to the deletion gets deleted?

B Co's Commander and acting 1sg really pissed me the hell off in this show. With that said, Generation Kill is undoubtedly the best Military TV series. The attention to detail was phenomenal. I watched it growing up and watched it again years after I enlisted in the Israeli Foreign Legion. Shame Sixta raped a kid later. He was a dickhead but he had to be to make the Marines hate him instead of each other.

"One of the fucked up things about getting blackpilled is knowing you could never enjoy WW2 kino like you used too" -Some blackpilled guy-

Attached: 1529808657603.jpg (406x550, 32K)

Ok that was based

More the like the war where the traitors got put in their place.
That confederate flag is a flag of losers. A symbol of weakness of spirit. I thank god for the fact that those who served it are suffering to this day.

Israeli Foreign Legion

native americans had a based culture

thanks for defeating the aryan people and dismantling the ideology of nationalist socalism grandpa!

Attached: 1563635393099.jpg (720x960, 131K)

ALL nigger-loving Northerners deserve to be exterminated

Starting with YOU

Attached: death to the union.gif (316x180, 3.97M)

>Israeli Foreign Legion

Attached: 1517081233055.png (992x940, 107K)

In fairness the nazis really weren't white supremacists. They had mixed fighting units and allied with arabs and japs. They desperately hated slavs.

As a european i still think it would be better today had they won. A few years economic hardship for us losing is nothing compared to the permanent demographic erasure happening now, but nonetheless nazis weren't that based.

Every time you drive through the worst, most dilapidated, backwards poverty stricken parts of the South, remember that it is the direct result of the Union making sure the South will never recover again. It makes me proud my forefathers marched in the Union Army every time I throw trash on the highway in S*uthern states.

They had no idea this was going to happen.

If you're a neet robot maybe doing fuck-all would appeal to you. A touch of cannibalism too.

series really didn't age well did it
fuck white people and fuck boomers

>but nonetheless nazis weren't that based.
This desu. Nazis were first and foremost German Nationalists and Nordicists who'd devolve to "muh based Civic Nationalism" in a few generations, but still hate everything Euro-Related to the South and East. Just look at how Hitler described America with its "racial inequalities". Hell, those crazy fucks hated gingers. Meanwhile, Bennito already was preaching "muh Civic Nationalism". At this point there's no real "based" group of the past. Being a Naziboo is pure cringe. I see it with our NeoNazi Party. Something new has to be born. I'll say this; the Kikes have the right idea...

The reason I'd still rather the germans won is that they were correct about what the jews were trying to do. That and the nazis losing gave the jews a story to propel themselves into all positions of power in european nations and immunity from criticism. I don't think europe or the US would have fallen to self-hatred if the germans had their way.

Yeah, I agree with that. But I'm a "filthy Southie", and they were planning to flood us all, then probably go all /pol/ "we wuz", so... Y'know, kinda hard choice... But like I said, the Kikes have it right these days. The Chinks too. It's why they're winning.

just watch them you pathetic faggot

>war where the traitors
This is the most blue-pilled, faggot response ever. Every war had opponents the other side considered traitors. It's not an objective area so black and white. You're just an söyboy that's been given the greenlight to direct your rage against Southerners on the internet without fear of reprisal. The 13 colonies were considered traitors, along with every country that has ever declared independence, many times to other countries, but no one ever bitches about that. Is the Scottish flag a flag of traitors as well?

>wasting time on KikeMutt Propaganda about a subject I care little about
WEW!

must be hard to seethe that hard with the big yankee cock in your mouth

Why would Noam Chomsky say that?

Well im Scottish, so benefit from the fact that the nazis held us in high regard. I doubt that they would have enacted any real hardship on non eastern europeans. Even their treatment of the jews has been overblown.

dilate

Attached: gay paulie.jpg (404x683, 86K)

Dunno user, the Dam seemed dangerous to me. I'd have preferred to have lived in some Greater Reich or whatever than the hellhole of now, but who knows?

>spend time on a sumatran drone repair forum complaining about it anyway

Attached: 1315758271693.png (220x233, 114K)

Dressing up as a woman for a joke makes the lgbt crowd seethe though, because the entire humor is in how laughable it is.

Well... Yeah? It takes 10 seconds or so to post a reply and shittalk it, while I'm shitposting somewhere else before I go to bed. It won't take me ~10 hours per show.

you've wasted almost an hour in this thread already

Shut the fuck up Encino man. Go suck off Captain America.

>one day my grandson said to me "shut the fuck up boomer!" and I said "I survived Bastogne for this?"

More like half an hour. And still, yeah. I shitpost before bed and browse the net. I'm not wasting 20+ hours on your Kikeshit user. And now I'm going to bed. Keep replying if you want.

My grandpa fought in WW2. One day, he told me about when he and his company were ambushed by the germans. The germans lined them up against a wall, and gave them a choice. Either let us fuck you in the ass, or we shoot you in the head. "What did you choose, grandpa?"
>"Getting shot of course"

sad

I think your grandaddy is a little sissy that got fucked by the superior Big Bavarian Cock.

FPBP, these KEKS fought for the jews and got rewarded by watching their shit country get blacked and browned ahahahhah FUCK american cuck soldiers

Attached: 599.png (530x564, 86K)