OITNB

New season in 6 days...

Attached: 80F7BABD-010B-4329-838A-B950FFE374B2.jpg (2070x1380, 302K)

this lesbo trash isn't over yet???

Do real, actual people even like this show? By that I mean anyone who isn't a woman or POC

>Women
>people
Choose one

woah...

Attached: atheists-on-parade-i-believe-in-science-ibelieve-in-evolution-13290266.png (500x522, 166K)

Unironically based

Eh, I quite like it. Lesbian politics aside, it's a show about taking charge of your life, no matter how much circumstances have fucked you over, or where the winds of fate have blown you. Few people have a life that panned out exactly the way they planned when they were eighteen. This show takes that to an extreme end. What would you do if you went to jail? What would you make of yourself, in the short, medium and long terms? You're gonna have to figure it out pretty quickly.

just started watching this shit, been binge watching for a week now. up to Season 4 Episode 4 right now and i'm starting to get pretty fucking bored of it

isn't this the final season?

think so

this trash still going?

Meh, who cares? They didn't have Diane or Jackie show their tits/bodies, so the show's worthless.

Attached: 1553555117584.jpg (744x744, 59K)

How is this show still going?

The premise was great but it's just incompetent hack writing, I got bored on S3, how hard is it to remake Oz with women?

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

Don’t you just hate it when a writer projects onto their character.

First season was actually kind of good but then it went to shit quick

yeah it was probably half way through season 3 when i realized i was getting bored as fuck. the Alex shit is really fucking annoying at this point and the underwear drama is putting me to sleep. really i think it all started going to shit when they had the prison go private

LMAO this is hilarious shit, is this show like a comedy?

This show is still on? What the fuck

no

These are the only two in the show I really want to see slut it up. The little one is legit gorgeous.

>Nate Silver
Good laugh user, can't believe people would believe this is real.
Don't forget, Christianity is true anons.

it's cheap to make just like the rest of the netflix garbage

idk how to feel yet. i loved s1-2 but i stuck through s3-6 even though i hated them. last season picked up though. tastee. blanca. piper. the sisters that killed each other lol

this still on? watched seasons 1/2 a long time ago and the only things i remember was the dude talking about edging all the time and some mexican prisoner who was smoking hot

If the shows they make are so cheap how come they are like 8 gorillion dollars in debt

christcucks btfo!

>unironically backing the inferior Hitchens

Attached: Best Hitch.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

damn what a mog

Attached: who is mogging who.jpg (961x1712, 350K)