Look, if Saddam invested more in the pussy infrastructure of Iraq than he did on his fuckin' gay-ass army...

Look, if Saddam invested more in the pussy infrastructure of Iraq than he did on his fuckin' gay-ass army, then this country would be no more fucked up than, say, Mexico.

Attached: Generation.Kill-E01_BD.Rip_Multi_720_x264_DTS-HDZ.mkv_snapshot_00.49.58_[2019.07.20_22.33.26].jpg (1280x720, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cvs.com/shop/health-medicine/first-aid/bandages
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do Americans really think its just coincidence that every country in which they interfere just so happens to become a shithole shortly afterwards?

Vietnam is doing great.

Amerilards are retards. There's a lot of them who still think the invasion of Iraq was justified and that Saddam had wmds. Hell, most of them probably can't even locate Iraq on a world map.

are americans so deluded to think that the us is any better than mexico or iraq?

>Germany
>Japan
>Italy
>Vietnam
>South Korea
wow, so bad

>are americans so deluded to think that the us is any better than mexico or iraq?

Attached: soywowPNG.png (120x120, 7K)

*gets shot*

Any country that isn’t America was already a shithole to begin with.

>*gets shot*

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

*has to pay million of dollars for a bandaid*

*has to pay millions of dollars to israel*

Attached: 1558724630288.jpg (394x350, 37K)

>*has to pay million of dollars for a bandaid*

Attached: soy.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

>ESL fag
>hates America
>knows nothing about America
Sounds about right

cvs.com/shop/health-medicine/first-aid/bandages
Huh, guess not.

That's by design.

Iraq's army was completely decimated since the end of the war with Iran and reduced to dust after Desert Storm, burgers really are retarded.

>Germany
>Japan
>South Korea
these countries are right next to enemies of the US and had money pumped into them to act as proxies
>Italy
The US reinstated the mafia after ww2 just to undermine Italy
>Vietnam
you're fucking kidding me

All those countries were shitholes when the Americans were meddling

>Germany
>South Korea
>Japan
>Chile

The middle east isn't salvageable due to the incredibly powerful religious component. Iraq devolved back into ISIS because some Shia fuckhead was in office and discriminated against Sunnis and the people revolted and joined the upstart al-Qaeda copycat. Round and round it goes.

>Do Americans really think its just coincidence that every country in which they interfere just so happens to become a shithole shortly afterwards?
>every country in which they interfere
umm sweaty

STOP SCRIBBLING

IT ENCOURAGES HIM

Should've colored it to be a shitskin.

Goalposts moving at the speed of sound.

>Tells Rumsfeld straight to his face that americans are all traitorous rats after shaking his hand

Attached: Rummy.jpg (720x480, 38K)

This. ME was a shithole before America got involved mostly starting with Britain and France fucking around with borders and it all went downhill from there. is a retard

Police that moustache hippie faggot

Is stopping Germany and Japan in 1945 comparable to any of the ME wars?

Yes, it was a shithole. Now it's even worse off due to our involvement, and it's going to get even worse due to our further involvement. On top of that, all this warring creates refugee crises that destabilize other regions, like Turkey and Germany, as well as sapping the moral authority of America, if such a thing even still exists. Plus, the sand people will never stop hating us until we fuck off and let them tear each other apart in peace. And we all know the only reason we're involved is the oil, which we shouldn't be using anyway.

So, it's a bit more complicated than "it was always a shithole lol". People in Iraq under Saddam had clean water, electricity, health care, education, more people, and more peace than they have today.

here, have a webm

Attached: generation kill ray the philosopher.webm (704x396, 2.18M)

>mostly starting with Britain and France fucking around with borders
That's not how you spell Mongolians.
The region was literally stomped back into the stone age and never recovered.
If you wanted to go back in time, and change one thing, put the marines in baghdad in 1258.

Attached: city wall mongolians.jpg (960x540, 60K)

It's been shit since the second caliphate collapsed.

>tfw no time traveling team of combat engineers and operators with wide open ROE's to protect the great libraries of history from human dipshittery

God I want a movie or show like this so bad, something like Gate but actually good would be kino

Attached: 1538447268075.jpg (720x884, 148K)

POLICE THAT MUSTACHE

>If you wanted to go back in time, and change one thing, put the marines in baghdad in 1258.
I'd rather send one Marine back to 610 and put a bullet in Muhammad's fucking head as soon as his pedo ass stepped out of that fucking cave.

>shithole shortly after
>conveniently forgetting they were shitholes when they arrived and were still total shitholes before the first American general said “oy vey there’s an EYE-RAK?”

They were already shit holes

Yes, every single war was started by shitraelis like (((Bush))) (((Franklin Delano Rosenfeld.

I unironically wrote a paper about this in my economics class. There's a growing amount of evidence that shows that conservative countries with a large population of young single men who have little hope of getting married are far more likely to have protests and civil wars than conservative countries with better marriage rates.

Haji's gonna Haji, at least there would be a continuity of civilization and a more moderate libertine islam.
The islamic world muslim apologists like to bring up did exist, they just got mongolianed.
Things like the library at alamut were lost wonders of the world.

It's a huge problem in many places of the middle east since some old men have like 3 wives and leave the younger men with nothing.
It's also happening in Europe specially France among second generation muslim immigrants since their women don't want them and would even rather be with niggers instead.
That's why there were so many young men either protesting or plain out joining ISIL from all over the ME and Europe.

Iraqi dinar was worth more than the USD, it was a relatively stable government that the glowinthedarkniggers and the Military industrial complex dumped tons of money into.
When Saddam tried to sell oil on the open market they got the go ahead to invade Kuwait, and then got surprised when everyone freaked the fuck out and a war that was basically an infomercial for the next generation warfighting equipment.

I assume your post was meant for Or maybe you just don’t know what “moving the goalposts means”
If you state “These countries turned into shitholes AFTER America intervened” and someone else throws back “they were shitholes before America intervened” then no goal post has been moved, instead, your baseless argument has been refuted.

That said, America did turn Syria and Iraq into even shittier shitholes. If you had said American intervention makes countries worse, then these would be two examples of countries supporting your argument. (You would still be wrong, since every non-mud people country that we intervene in ends up fine afterwords)

GATE was good though bro. The crazy elf shit was weird, but everything else was nice

Iraq was a shit hole beforehand lol
Jesus dude you can't rewrite history.

A stable shithole is still a shithole

>The US has been defeated in both Iraqi and afganistan

>black hawk down meets kingdom of heaven
Someone get ridley scott on the phone.

even the "fine" countries you intervened in end up worse in some way
>germany becomes globohomo ground zero
>japan becomes anime wagecuck hell
>south korea becomes soulless plastic kpop shithole

That is not how money works you tard. Manufacturing economies want their currency worth less than the people they sell to, it gives a slight artificial swing in costs that leads to massive trade imbalances.

They haven't tried invading anyone in like 75 years. It's babysteps.

Attached: good heavens just look at the time.jpg (853x480, 88K)

As someone who lives next to Mexico, go fuck yourself

>he doesn't know about the petrodollar

You do realize Saddam waged a massive war against Iran killed a couple hundred thousand of his own people in it and was invading Kuwait to pay for it after

You aren't good at history are you?

The iran iraq war was a shitshow of a proxy war.

I’m aware of that. Are you aware of the fact that it has no bearing on anything I said? Iraq was better off before we invaded, though still a shithole. Just like I said. ESL?

Reality is more kino than any movie.

Attached: firefox_2019-07-20_19-49-51.png (309x402, 20K)

Eh, I personally would've liked it more if it had more combat instead of regular anime stuff

>modern military travels back in time to save the city of Baghdad
>they're getting surrounded by savage mongolians right outside the city walls
>all their effort to protect the priceless books and artifacts and all the knowledge of the ancient world is about to be lost
>tearsintherain.jpg
>then a fucking thunderbolt from the sky
>call sign "Zeus"

Attached: A-10 Thunderbolt.jpg (1768x770, 102K)

>Greatest Ally
Well, at least this time (((they))) they didn't false-flagged an attack on a USS.

and NAM

Germany was stoped by russia

America is funny. Most of it is first world tier, not really any different than Western Europe or developed Asia, but then you've got little pockets of third-world tier hellscapes scattered around everywhere. Appalachia is in the midst of a opiate epidemic on par with eastern Europe, and every city of even middling size will have one or more ghettos. Thanks to car culture, a lot of people don't even realize how shitty the places around them can be until their GPS tries to get them around some construction and they're suddenly bouncing along a road that's more dirt and potholes than asphalt whilst black kids with clearly malnourished bellies are glaring out at them from porch stoops.

Maybe if burgergoys would stop fighting for jews, Saddam wouldn't need army.