What was the moral of the story then?

What was the moral of the story then?

Attached: X.jpg (500x510, 34K)

That you can post a thread about it everyday and people will still fall for the bait. Also Derek and his dad were never refuted, they simply had random violent outburst after whatever they said to invalidate it. Also
>get raped
>become liberal

american neonazis are no different than niggers

dont trust people that hate you

Attached: 300px-Niggersjews.jpg (300x367, 34K)

wh*te bois bone each other in prison

Attached: giphy (1).gif (240x240, 432K)

Violence begets violence and hatred usually doesn't make your life better, it usually makes it a waste instead

Never trust blacks

ETHNIC NATIONALISM BAD
JEWISH SUPREMACY GOOD

Totally, that's why we need to teach non-whites in school that white people are devils and are everything wrong with this world and affirm this message on every news channel, social media site and modern cultural artifact. Because this is going to lead to less violence. Giving people their own spaces is another Holocaust waiting to happen.

>they simply had random violent outburst after whatever they said to invalidate it
That was the whole point of that dinner convo with the Jew. It wasn't that Derek was necessarily wrong. The point was that he had shut his ears to discourse and was no longer accepting information or points of view that he didn't already agree with. He was no longer an independent thinker, philosopher, or political activist. Despite the fact that he was highly intelligent, he too had simply become another cultist.

The movie was about hate, not conservatism or nazis. You got triggered by the window dressing like a pink-haired Berkeley liberal and missed the message entirely.

If your life is driven by hate and violence you will drag people around you to that life style. Even if niggers deserve to be hated, your life won't be better by having niggers in your mind all the time.
>ethnic nationalism
No one in the movie is an "ethnic nationalist"

diversity is good
diversity is our strength

Get them before they get you

What does that has to do with what he said?

>It wasn't that Derek was necessarily wrong. The point was that he had shut his ears to discourse and was no longer accepting information or points of view that he didn't already agree with. He was no longer an independent thinker, philosopher, or political activist. Despite the fact that he was highly intelligent, he too had simply become another cultist.
The problem is everything that came out of that Jews mouth was lies.
>The movie was about hate, not conservatism or nazis. You got triggered by the window dressing like a pink-haired Berkeley liberal and missed the message entirely.
That movie was literal propaganda for people like you who think doing nothing is wise and noble while your country was destroyed by non-whites who were orchestrated by Jews. Whatever at least you get to post on Twitter about how "both sides are so crazy and I'm so enlightened" kek. "dont' hate man" you're going to be a minority in your own country soon, "hate" is going nowhere.

That in order to end "hate" we need to end the white race, stomp their collective heads into putty, if you want to end violence, end whites.

Attached: noel-ignatiev-615217.jpg (640x756, 113K)

>who think doing nothing is wise and noble
Where does that is stated in the movie or his post? The irony is that you think posting memes is "doing something", The movie not only makes a point about how right was derek about niggers in general, but how that isn't his problem, he got fucked in the ass because he couldn't understand social dynamics, his brother. Derek killing someone isn0t even the problem, he goes to jail for the WAY he killed him. You are a brainlet that got his brain rotten by edgy /pol/ posts and doesn't understand the different between screaming "race war naw" on twitter and enforcing migration laws.

have sex immediately

>You are a brainlet that got his brain rotten by edgy /pol/ posts and doesn't understand the different between screaming "race war naw" on twitter and enforcing migration laws.
lmao, you think enforcing migration laws is going to solve the problems? Whites are going to be a minority within 40 years laws or not (they aren't going to be enforced btw, Democrats want votes, Republicans want labor) and things are going to chnage drastically once that happens. My problem with you is that you're some cuckservative dumbass who thinks cucking to the lefts moral premise on race is going to help you, newsflash it's what's going to kill you. When you're a despised minority and still going on about "MLK's dream" and "DR3" and your being tormented you'll only have your own weakness to blame. Conservatives really are just liberals going the speed limit kek.

Both sides need to move on. The reasons to have a conflict will never end, so you just need to decide to end the conflict.

We might never really know though, the true story was edited out by Norton. Only the director and some friends have seen the original workprint. I think the ending is fake.

all far right organizations are run by scammers

>so you just need to decide to end the conflict.
Conflict doesn't end though, this is the real world, one side takes over the other and dominates, the other is basically turned into a slave. When the Norte Dame cathedral was burning down there was some Rabbi saying this was punishment for burning a Talmud on it's steps 700 years ago.

>My problem with you is that you're some cuckservative dumbass
IYou are a moron that believes posting memes is a form of activism, your life is shit because the only thing you have in your brain is black dicks, your country went to shit in the 80's when Reagan was president.

Never Relax.

jewish people sure do have some awful quotes about wanting to exterminate whites

Attached: 1345634436314.png (450x401, 223K)

>You are a moron that believes posting memes is a form of activism
No I don't I hate people who think doing that is activism, because it isn't.
>your life is shit because the only thing you have in your brain is black dicks,
My life isn't shit but the collective fate of my people is based on demographics and the current socially acceptability to say and do evil things against us. even now as the majority.
>your country went to shit in the 80's when Reagan was president.
My country started to go to shit in the 1840's and yeah Reagan was a beaner lover and did a bunch of gay gun laws, he was basically a RINO.

Why are you being so antisemitic goy? Don't you know how persecuted we are it's clearly restorative justice.

That butt sex makes you love bix noods

never go full wignat