*TYPING FURIOUSLY*

>*TYPING FURIOUSLY*
>STOP LIKING STRANGER THIIIIIIIIIINGS!

why is this board like this?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>makes thread crying about how people criticized something he likes
lol

have sex

i c bajs

so mald

>is mald

fpbp

Autism

fpbp, OP killed himself

no i didn't

Shut the fuck up lych

I just yeeted

>Watching Forsen post-Hearthstone era

forsen1

OP here, I did and I like cock

Most of us like it

destroy israel

But we like Stranger Things?

Attached: stranger-things-steve-dustion.jpg (2500x1780, 543K)

Best duo in kino in a long time

pure kino broship

MALDING

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 28K)

can we make malding a Yea Forums meme?

>there are 'men' on this board right now without all of their hair.
LOL

Because it went off the deep end.

Season 1 & 2 were kino. Season 3 idk what happened. I think the writers in California are just starting to have mental breakdowns under this presidency and can't create art anymore.

A lot of the technical elements were still quite good, as was the acting (especially rare given a child cast), but the directing slipped a bit and the writing was awful. Way too many epileptic scenes and then just sloppy work where we'd see people moving around at paces that weren't realistic or shotguns firing a dozen shells in a row.

The writing took the biggest hit though. It's like Lost all over again. They clearly didn't know exactly where they were going to take this after starting with an eerie dark mystery presence. After wrapping up quite a bit in season 2 they now had to launch a new plotline and Russians + teenage romance is just fucking weak. It reads as fan fiction. Lots of deus ex machinas too.

After factoring corporate bullshit (Burger King and Coca Cola product placement) and the really eye-rolling liberal staples of stuff like "muh stronk womyn" and a reminder that homosexuality exists AND IT'S OKAY TO BE GAY PLEASE YOU MUST UNDERSTAND, the whole thing just feels like a shell of what it was. Now it's really just like any other contrived brainlet fodder.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

FORSEN BAJS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: 3x (2).gif (112x112, 195K)

noone istelling to dislike something
theyre just saying ur taste is shit calm down pajeet

How do I become a twitch star, bros?

Have big tits

Go back, zoomers