Wtf bros. Im literally fucking done with women

Wtf bros. Im literally fucking done with women.
>meet qt grill
>tells me shes into film
>my hearts pounding, ask her if she wants to watch something some time
>she actually says yes, invites me to her place. Im in shock, i might finally into gf mode
>bring pic related because she told me shes into french new wave and koji wakamatsu films
>get over to her place
>decide on seven samurai
>look over about 20 mins into the movie, shes got a glazed look on her face like she couldnt give a fuck, look over again 40 mins in and shes fucking texting
>ask her if she'd prefer if we tried something else. Says yes
>put on stalker cause shes never seen it
>same fucking thing after 15 minutes
>now im pissed, ask her if she even wants to watch anything
>shes says "my taste is sophomoric and bland"
>i storm out, can literally feel my lip quivering as i leave
>realize halfway home i forgot my goddamn copy of stalker in her bluray player, too much of a pussy to go back and get it
Probably going to drink my self into a coma now

Attached: 20190720_121947-1.jpg (2890x1730, 826K)

forgot to mention when i showed her the movies i brought she took one look at princess mononoke and literally chuckled under her breath. i fucking hate this cunt

Why didn’t you fuck her? Literally sitting there waiting for you to make advances in her. You could of done it user, achieved what we haven’t. I am disappointed.

Attached: DDC91583-9EB6-444B-BDC1-6F1CD1BFA147.jpg (249x233, 48K)

nice blog.
self absorbed faggot do their whining over at r9k

Attached: self absorbed faggot.jpg (406x622, 48K)

because this is literally tv related you stupid faggot. kill yourself
i was basically hyperventilating the whole time. closest ive ever been to a woman

based

she sounds like a bitch

no it isnt you arent discussing a film you are being a Drama Queen.
she wanted to fuck and you put Stalker on?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

now you'll know to get better taste

>you let her disrespect kino
>then you let her disrespect you
fucking shameful. she just wanted to get banged by some stranger while a shitty godard flick was going on in the background anyways. this is why you dont show films you unironically like to roasties

What a cliche collection of films. All its missing is the godfather and citizen kane. People here love to jerk off to same movies and shows constantly named dropped around here.

Holy shit user wake the fuck up. This isn’t hard to understand. Also don’t expose your power level that quickly. You go with something normie tier for starts. Set the ground work. Then with some established time you put an actual good movie in. Even if she still doesn’t want to watch it fuck her. I mean in all scenarios either they be good or bad movie you should be fucking her. I’m disappointed see me after class.

Attached: C4C76075-9414-4397-AB16-FD8A2BD136DA.jpg (388x349, 20K)

This.
OP sounds like a severe autist who has no real personality or taste.
This isn't what you show to a girl on a "date"

Best thread on Yea Forums right now

this
You're pathetic OP.

post your top 25 movies and 10 favorite directors

This guy knows what s what

All rookie mistakes, bud. And she's right about your taste. You're supposed to put on Sátántangó and say 'I'm gonna pound you till it's over'.

I have none, lol.

>You go with something normie tier for starts.
This, should've put on La Haine first.

tfw i must be autistic as fuck because i can't see how she wanted to fuck from OPs story

You gotta show them stuff that's good but they can actually enjoy. You probably didn't start with Tarkovsky or Kurasawa, that's just jumping in headfirst for her.

Start with something interesting and we'll made, but still fast and sexy. Goodfellas or Boogie Nights, maybe Dazed and Confused. My favorite is Badlands. And if she's edgy, maybe Buffalo 66 or Heathers.

imagine her reaction, bad dick AND bad movie taste. i can see why girls date black guys now.

pro tip: when a girl says she wants to come to your home to watch a movie thats their secret code for "destroy my vagoo".

This.

Problem for fag OP though is most women want the man to make the first move. They don’t want a timid cuckboy they want a man.

This but with the TV release of Fanny and Alexander

sure i get that but wouldn't there be some level of flirtation or hints beyond 'hey lets watch a movie together', either during previous communications or during the start of the movie?

based

Bullshit. Normie girls don't know what French new wave is.

You fucking idiots responding seriously to obvious bait

explain how this is bait

Yea Forums is a lot more fun when you assume the stories actually happened

you didn't storm out you sperged out you fucking autist.

Nope you’re just supposed to take the leap. If a woman is willing to be alone with you and do nothing but stare at a screen she’s probably willing to have sex. Women find nothing more attractive than a man who takes charge

imagine the roastie's shock when she realized that OP is an autistic nerd who actually wants to nervously sit there and watch 3 hour long movies. at least she dodged the "epic" kino discussion and analysis he undoubtedly wanted to have after the movies lmao

Attached: 324324234.jpg (389x259, 13K)

i feel personally attacked

>Akira
Yeah she was right

so what is the best move to make if you are unsure? arm around the shoulders? seems cliche.

kys nigger akira is based

>seems cliche
If it ain't broke then don't fix it.
Autist

doing God’s work, user. Basically did this on my last tinder date 3 years ago but with the Talking Heads album Speaking in Tongues. She was a meh black chick with a gross ass anyways and I like white chicks or chicks that look like color swapped white chicks.

are women really only good for fucking?

chad would play some capeshit movie or source code and woudnt give a shit about ´her opinion because he would fuck her at the end
because girls cant have deep thoughts

Attached: 1561770846048.gif (300x375, 144K)

Slowly stick your finger up her ass. Bitches love that

what an extremely forward young man you are!

You should have taken the notebook you moron

This is bait

how so?

true. i think my problem is just thinking too much. i unironically need to turn my brain off.

Jesus, are there still virgins who don't understand "come over and watch a movie" is code for "let's fuck?"

Attached: 175461647829863.gif (286x258, 1.03M)

Seven Samurai is an outdated slog of a movie

>anime

she made the right decision

The date was over the moment she realized OP pays for physical media.

Attached: 1563637549451.gif (470x372, 221K)

>>tells me shes into film
>>my hearts pounding, ask her if she wants to watch something some time

Attached: drag i.png (708x663, 712K)

t. pleb

this

you are a faggot who doesn't deserve pussy

and i forgot

>koji wakamatsu
>picks anime
woman are disgusted by weebs

>come over and watch some new wave if you know what i mean teehee
>the guy actually turns up with seven samurai and stalker

Attached: 234234324.jpg (474x571, 39K)

>she told me shes into french new wave and koji wakamatsu films

Attached: 1527119345680.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>>put on stalker
why didn't you just put day rape drug in her drink.

why don't people just say that then

>Yea Forums

Attached: 1528391616066.jpg (460x259, 22K)

because it would make her a slut
imagine saying "fuck me tonight"
and people all look at you

Most people like to give the benefit of the doubt and assume the other one isn't autistic

autist filter

they are dishonest

Should have watched La Haine. Women get wet upon hearing French

Your biggest mistake was putting on Seven Samurai when that's sacred viewing for people with a sense of camaraderie -- not for popcorn-munching sluts who have better taste than you do.

Its not that i dont believe a person like OP exists
But to get a date as an autist of that level, that woman must be hideous and retarded or OP fucking Bundied his way into appearing normal to outsiders

Attached: 1526347464151.jpg (352x278, 70K)

Yes, this is an excellent first move.

what about her pants? Do you just do it through them?

what if she really wants to watch a movie though?

this OP. go for the braaaper

women dont actually like watching movies

>>shes says "my taste is sophomoric and bland"
is that supposed to refer to your taste or her taste?

You need to condition them to love anal. I typically do this by fingering their snatch and then slipping a finger in the brapper.

They associate the pleasure from fingering of the snatch with the fingering of the brapper and start to crave it independently.

This psychology degree is really paying off.

I don’t get it. Is this story supposed to be the girl was a kinosuerr of such epic proportions that these films are plebian to her or is the story that she’s just some basic bitch who doesn’t know kino if it literally shot a load in her vagoo? Did she laugh at Mononoke because it’s the most generic good anime imaginable or because it’s just anime? If it’s the former on both accounts, she wanted you to engage her intellectually in some kind of argument, a smart girl wants a guy whose smarter than she is and man enough to tell her so. If it’s the later on both accounts, you needed to put her in her place and let her know of her phony basic bitchery, the fact that you didn’t means you are not actually passionate about these films and by extension she knows you would never be passionate about her (the only thing a basic girl wants)

Have you ever seen a woman other than your mom being able to sit through a whole movie without going to their phone?

Attached: 1508999532647.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

it's fiction; the ambiguity is the reality

If we knew that we wouldn't be here lol

why the fuck did you bring 8 DVDs you fucking autist? And anime? Jesus Christ. Those are all basic bitch movies btw.

its a make believe story for lonely virgin men. we larp as chads giving advice to OP whos also a larper and then the thread gets deleted

yes, of course. watching movies a group pretty much everyone pays attention unless it's a boring movie for normies. obviously watching it alone with someone has slightly different connotations but it's not impossible that someone just wants to hang out and watch some movies.

none of those are basic bitch movies, turbo pleb

What the hell dude? You bring to a movie watching date this shit.. and then didn't even hate fuck her. Lmao but next tine you know better bro. And don't drink like a little depresed wuzz instead smoke weed and enjoy yourself

>Have you ever seen a woman other than your mom
I feel like I must have I'll be danged if I can recall it.

Yes.

it's basically an "I'm 18 and just getting into cinema" starter pack.

women only want sex
they dont have hobbies

>3 hour long movies
>not starting off the night with a 9 hour flick
step up

Attached: human condition kobayashi.jpg (1288x1600, 175K)

If this isn't bait and OP actually brought an anime and entry level foreign films to a girl's house this is the funniest thing I'll read all day

But why? I will never understand this species

OP is that kind of stupid I think

what was he supposed to bring

A mans passion for hobbies comes from his biological need to survive and provide, woman’s 2-dimensional desire for sex comes from their biological need to bare children.

I could put OP down but ive never even been to a girls house or had one in mine. I wish I still had opportunities to interact with the opposite sex

I am shocked by the question when I come up against it. I have no hobby. Not that I am the kind of workaholic, who is incapable of doing anything with his time but applying himself industriously to the required task. But, as far as my activities beyond the bounds of my recognised profession are concerned, I take them all, without exception, very seriously. So much so, that I should be horrified by the very idea that they had anything todo with hobbies – preoccupations with which I had become mindlessly infatuated merely in order to kill the time – had I not become hardened by experience to such examples of this now widespread, barbarous mentality. Making music, listening to music, reading with all my attention, these activities are part and parcel of my life; to call them hobbies would make a mockery of them.
Incidentally the expression ‘free time’ or ‘spare time’ originated only recently – its precursor, the term ‘leisure’ (Muβe) denoted the privilege of an unconstrained, comfortable life-style, hence something qualitatively different and far more auspicious – and it indicates a specific difference, that of time which is neither free nor spare, which is occupied by work, and which moreover one could designate as heteronomous. Free time is shackled to its opposite...What is more, and far more importantly, free time depends on the totality of social conditions,which continues to hold people under its spell. Neither in their work nor in their consciousness do people dispose of genuine freedom over themselves.

Attached: tumblr_pryr8dy7fL1u8bprdo1_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 193K)

A six pack of beer or bottle of wine and watch something on netflix/prime/hbo now like a normal person. A backpack full of criterions is incredibly nerdy.

Tarkovsky is fucking boring and Seven Samurai is fucking long. You are an autist if you didn’t pick some shit like La Haine instantly.

Are you literally sewn to your chair? How do you not have opportunities?

Think about it this way. The most obscure movie you took has like 30,000 votes on imdb. The director she specifically mentioned only has 65 votes on his latest movie, and less than 1000 on his most voted movie. You got out-hipstered by a mile. If you showed her a karagarga account she'd probably fuck you on the spot.

lol god you faggots are insufferable. what's some "real patrician" films then?

third world oil rig worker

She's right, those are literally cookie-cutter babbys first serious films.

lmao, she did a number on you faggot

post your top 5 films, pseud

>the most renowned film critics ad directors all around the world praise some of these movies as masterpieces
>random weirdo on Yea Forums thinks they are basic bitch flicks
hmm yeah i really dont know who to believe lmao

From what she said, it's obvious that it really doesn't matter if it's good. Being unknown and literally unwatchable would be ideal.

People actually are responding to this as if it really happened rofl

The bitch wanted to fuck.

She doesn't give a shit about movies dum dum.

Shut the hell up cunt. Nobody wan'ts your shit rant here. Feminazi whore

You're naive.
Women are children. That's it. That's all you need to know. They're not deep. They're mostly vapid empty space want to be filled up.

OP utterly btfo

This, the moment you chose to put on a 3 and a half hour black and white movie about samurai, the whole thing was already a dumpster fire. Following it up with something as slow and confusing for plebs as Stalker is just the cherry on top. Needed to put on something french with lots of nudity and start rubbing her thigh within the first 15 minutes

They're not bad at all but they're entry level arthouse and show that OP hasn't really developed his own taste yet.

Random arthouse film on an external hard drive

Thank you for this Information sir.

And feminazi..FUCK OFF

because youre a retard with a 5th graders lexicon, you assume everyone else is as well

Well to be fair stalker sucks. But she also sounds lame and you shouldn't be a pussy and should go back get your stalker, tell her she sucks, then if you guys are close and slightly arguing pause for a moment, look her deep in her eyes, and then try and kiss her. You might end up fucking

Imagine her reaction if she read this.

Imagine.

Idk.. one time I made it with the third xmen movie from the old trilogy

That's kind of bad ass dude. Isn't there a nearby town you can go to and pick up local qts from the bar using your raw brawn and rugged workman attitude

She wanted to fuck you, not watch a movie. Holy shit, she was making it so obvious and you blew it because you wanted to watch movies that women don't like

She probably wrote it. She probably only invited him to get a greentext out of it.

>tfw my gf loved Stalker and had some very interesting insights that we discussed for hours after

unironically post your top 10 fucking artcuck. and if you post them in their original language i'll slap you in the face

no I live on it and only get five days off per year including sick days

I would've came over logged into Netflix turned on nymphomaniac vol 1 (not a good movie.. also don't care) smoked her out then piledrived her until my DNA gushed from her nose like milk

>my taste is sophomoric and bland

Translation: I don’t really like movies, I just pretend to in the hope of finding a hot hipster fuckboy who can read between the lines, and you failed the taste test

There are good ones out there

i thought JOIs weren't out for another 50 years at least...

Sounds like she has some issues.

Jesus. How'd you get into this situation. And will you at least walk away with a shitload of money?

Yes user, when a girl invites you to her home to watch a movie, it's really only because she wants to hear your opinions about it, and not because she wants you to pound her like a bitch in heat.

Attached: 1561387557244.png (908x646, 942K)

>makes fun of you for having entry level taste
>literally laughs at you for bringing Princess Mononoke
>texted her friends about how pleb your taste is and how gay you are for not making a move
>probably laughed hard when you left and chucked your faggot blu-ray in the trash
Send her my way. She's literally too much for a simpleton like you.

I will be better off than my siblings but I won't be able to retire from it or live a first world lifestyle

You dumb fuck, on a first date you let her choose, this way you can gauge her taste and you don't look like a fucking dumbass if you completely miss the mark, which in this instance most assuredly happened

>not going back to take your Stalker kino
>not giving her the ol' rape
Never gonna make it, faggot

What country you live in user?

alright after reviewing this thread would enter the void be a good choice to bring to a 'i like films' chicks house? obviously, the hope is that we wont be watching the movie after the first 15 minutes.

So you're literally hanging out posting from an oil rig right now. I find that really interesting for some reason. How'd you end up on Yea Forums of all places

Don't we all.

see

>no sucking and fucking until we watch Tarr Béla's whole filmography
next time show her that you are assertive and dominant, make her earn it, work for it

Not me; I'm meeting up with a girl later to watch some movies I'm bringing round.

I hope she likes them.

reddit was too slow to load on the internet they give me

Fucking Villeneuve

No.

No.
Bring Salo, then shit in her mouth to establish dominance

yes I get it, he was over a girls house and didn't realize he should have tried to fuck her

the problem is not only did he fail to realize the situation he also failed to impress her with his knowledge of film

it was a complete and utter failure all across the board, was just trying to show how he could have at least come away from something

sir i have it on good authority from other anons in this thread that women want you to take charge, letting her choose would be my first choice as well

Should've put on The House That Jack Built and started to act like a psycho weirdo, which you were probably already doing.

Attached: magazoomers btfo.webm (1280x534, 1.45M)

And where the hell do you live normaly bro?

That's pretty funny. What do you do on the rig?

I understand the LARP for this thread, but realistically OP chose dently with these films. It's not that HE is pleb, rather the assumption is that a woman who is "into film" would certainly only know basic bitch picks. You know, being a basic bitch herself, cursed as she is with two X chromosomes

women are equal and they deserve respect

They want you to take charge in things they care about.
The movie is irrelevant, she doesn't care, she doesn't want to watch a movie with you.

based incoherent strokeposter

This is kinda true, but you can absolutely let her pick in a way that still makes it look like you "took charge". If you act like a wishy washy faggot and say "well I don't really know what you like and I don't wanna pick something boring haha, you need to enjoy the movie, so you pick, I'm ok with whatever haha" then yeah, you're acting like a bitch. There's better and worse ways to put it forward

Good joke :'D but with all do respect.. women are only good for fucking and breeding.

Go to bed, Travis.

is nymphomaniac on netflix?

>redditor
Fuck off, thank you

im not that dense, i wouldn't frame it in such a passive way

Third world oil rig user is more of a man than you'll ever be you little queer

Then you're already half way there dude

how are you supposed to tell the difference in situations where it's not as obvious as the OP?

i always screw it up right before the finish line unfortunately

A while ago I had a movie night with a chick and i agonized over both the movie to bring and whether or not it was just a pretense for putting our genitals together. I ended up just picking an easy movie I liked. And for my first move, I just took my pants off while laying across her couch before she even finished putting the movie in the dvd player. it went well.

all these problems wouldnt exist if roasties where honest

Easy, ask yourself
>does she really want to do this, or does she want to do this to actually do this other thing
In this case, she doesn't want to watch a movie, she wants to fuck.
That's where you should take charge, in the things she cares about, you should be one to start advancing towards that.
Girls want someone they can depend on.

There's ways to recognize it, but really it comes with experience. Fuck it up a few times and you'll never fuck it up again. But you can't learn until you do it

Women don't wanna watch these gay movie, they wanna watch stuff like Rabid, the Changeling, Troll 2 and Jason X.

How so user. If you manage to get in the door most of the work is done, just gotta start touching and getting affectionate

have food

Literally ask if they want to make out, that's what I did when I hanged out with girls and most the time they say yeah.
A tip is if its just you two and she was enthusiastic about hanging out in private, she wants you to make a move.

i basically freak myself out overthinking how to cross the touch barrier, get nervous and then it's a downward spiral recursive loop of weaponized autism. it actually makes me physically uncomfortable when people touch me, even family members so i have difficulty with this.

>dating larp on a movie board
sad op

>replying to the bait pretending to be superior and above it all
sad user

>the touch barrier
fuckin germanics i swear

Not gonna lie, that legitimately seems like something specific therapy could help. Getting over the touching barrier is pretty much the last step before banging

interestingly in my case because of my inherent submissiveness I tend to pick up women who aren't overtly dominant and aggressive on the outside, but when I get back to their place or mind they usually just pounce on me

a common complaint I get is why I don't just pounce on them and make them have to initiate

I literally do it and say I just broke the touch barrier and they laugh

yea, i know, just saying 'fuck it, we'll do it live' is how i got any experience with women

lucky ass nigga

Don't worry about it, I guarantee that user is white and "cute". Has nothing to do with luck or submissiveness

you might be right at this point

>user is white and "cute"
>Has nothing to do with luck

Kek fair point

my comment wasn't meant to be hostile, it was a good-natured

hispanic but pale
tall
overweight but not obese
people say I'm handsome/cute but I don't see it

but the biggest thing in my opinion is that I'm submissive, but not a bitch

Honestly neither was mine, we should all just fuck and get it over with

You're probably both in better shape than you think and cuter than you think, but it makes you humble/"pretty but doesn't know it" which is an attractive quality, especially for the dominant type women you described so keep it up

B&R

I was in a similiar situation some time ago. We were at her place on the bed, eatin popcorn and watching Antichrist and I was damn unsure if I should make a move and she had to go out after, so I figured I won't push, but had the feeling that maybe I should.
What's an good way to start up something?
I guess the movie choice didn't help much.

is it ok if i whip out this selection for a date

Attached: saga.jpg (2048x1619, 558K)

just whip it out

put on lain and if she doesn't like it flush the bitch

no. you fucking moron. why would you even think that. only the first Matrix is remotely close to being an acceptable date movie.

Embrace her/wrap your arm around her. If she's receptive then you're fucking in, it's all a matter of seizing the opportunity

If she shrugs you off, it's not happening

>We were at her place on the bed
If this situation occurs you should make a move. Always. Fucking always.

As for the move, depends on how confident/attractive you are. If youve got the balls turn to look at her. Wait till she looks at you, or take her chin and turn her toward you. Kiss then proceed. If youre more unsure, maybe she's kind of an autist too, etc, start with basic touching. Set your had down so it touches hers or her. If she doesn't move away, do something more deliberate. Take her hand, play with her fingers, light skin touches on her arm. Keep going up in intimacy, massage a thigh, etc. Even draw things out, tease the bitch. Then go in for the kiss and proceed. Eat her neck, massage the inner thigh, etc etc.

holy fucking based, you literally retarded if you break up with her

You were SUPPOSED to put on Salo

>First date with a girl from my uni
>two tickets to BR2049 in IMAX
>About 40 minutes in she dozes off, resting against my shoulder
>I get to enjoy the movie with no distractions as if I were there solo and have the intimacy of being with a girl
>she literally sleeps through the entire movie, only being woken up by the last fight between K and Luv
>I walk her back to her dorm and describe the movie to her, as she felt bad for sleeping through our date
>I say "Maybe next time we can do something a bit more interactive then"
>Successfully got a gf

Taking a girl to a long movie is a 50/50 but so worth it

Attached: 1563131575343.jpg (500x500, 164K)

Did you play vidya on the second date, is that what you meant by more interactive.
Also good job, that sounds comfy user

how do you break up with someone who rejected you
please tell, sounds fun

tfw no narcoleptic gf

[chair clattering intensifies]

Not sure about this.

Sounds legit.

After making contact, I can feel where it can lead, I'm just too autistic to make the first move. I'm kinda like the user, who goes for the dominant chicks in this regard. Thanks though.

>I'm just too autistic to make the first move
It really can be as simple as dropping your hand so it touches hers. Or sitting down so you foot touches hers when you relax. It doesn't have to look intentional, you're just gauging if she moves away. It's an easier version of the guy suggesting wrapping your arm around her

girl tells you she likes Wakamatsu films
you try to show her fucking Kurosawa
confused when she insults you
presuming this actually happened, you deserve everything you got
that's like if someone told you they liked Yakuza Apocalypse, so you brought over The Matrix
wtf

>french new wave and koji wakamatsu films
>puts on two films that aren't either

by any chance, you dont smoke weed and she doesnt gain anything from you, does she? i cuddled and kissed with a girl in her house for month, it was romantic, turns out she was only using me for weed. if you're alone with her, look at her from time to time, keep eye contact and see if she keeps it, if she does, slowly lean in for a kiss but dont expect sex

Exactly. Bringing 2 animes was a mistake.

Based

She's wrong and you are a closet faggot if you think she's right. user should have pumped and dumped that bitch on the curb.

this

Pretty cool. Thanks.

I don't. It doesn't do much to me or I just don't know how to smoke.
She isn't leaching. She wants to pay for her stuff if we go somewhere or if I treat her to a drink she treats me back the next round.

pedo

OP is a ginger /fit/izen that literally lives in a car and doesn't even own a blu-ray player.

Spudrospädrepurjopore :D

put on a thriller next time user
you can watch your criterion collection shit once you’ve got a gf
the goal is to get her heart racing

Attached: 8D2530E1-71C8-4E92-AB20-05A3BC808792.jpg (546x374, 60K)

It's okay, friend. She deceived you into the belief she had taste. If anything, you have been unscathed by any further lies.

Why are people defending this retard? He has the most basic taste imaginable.

>try to be friends with the ugly loser
>he starts touching you to "see if you reciprocate"
>have to flinch slowly, hold down the barf, and keep a neutral expression to not be unpolite
>he's probably just thinking about how he got "rejected" and doesn't even appreciate it
ugh

Literally only thing she did wrong was looking at her phone. I would not do that even if i was forced to watch capeshit

If you are alone in basically make out range, chances are good she would not have to swallow her own bile in disgust.

yeah most chicks won't even be friends with guys too much out of their league to avoid that kind of situation
why do I have to be so nice... sigh

I am aware it's a low bar, but at least it isn't capeshit

taking guardians of the galaxy or something would have been the best decision he made all day

i wish this was real

>invite qt 9/10 austrian girl from our uni film club out on a date
>thinking she's a big film fan i go and book my fave film at BFI
>take her to 2001: a space odyssey 70 mm special screening
>i catch her almost falling asleep
>at the end of the date she awkwardly gets out
>I suggest getting some drinks but she refuses
>get a text next day saying she has a BF and didn't mean to lead me on

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 20.34.35.png (638x395, 237K)

Sucks, but pretty much the best way to tell you off.
My friend pushed further from here and now they are married.

H-hi toga :DDD

Bunch of fucking attention whore trannys itt. No one cares about your your tryhard arthouse shit films and they only make you that special snowflake in the worst way. OPs films are fine and he should have known better than to believe a woman knows film.

Fuck everybody in this thread. OP is based. If she doesn't like kino she doesn't deserve your dick. Your only mistake was not telling her to go fuck herself.

You can do better, user. Women don't do shit to appease men. Why should you do the same for a girl? You'll find someone worthy of you if you are confident and decent looking.

s/men/(you)/

This. If you give a girl good dick, she’ll end up believing whatever you want her to believe

Every single time someone who I wanna fuck invites me over to watch a movie I bring Amelie. It never fails to get me a blowjob. Not a single time. If you couple with the line " I picked it because it reminded me of you", they'll do anything you want, really, anything.

Sharing media isnt what men and women really do. Its good for conversation, but the point of that meeting was to spend time together. If shes bored by the movie shes bored by the movie.

Some girls might LIKE seven samurai but none of them will consider it romantic courtship.

Watch good movies for yourself, and when you date women, date the woman. Two different things.

Good luck user i really wish you the best. If it were me I'd ask for a do-over, and this time pick one of her mocies, that you wont hate. Spoiler: its wall-e

So does she say that about herself or you? Cause if it's the latter then you're a fucking idiot and need to learn how to write better and it's clearly made up

>You go with something normie tier for starts.

I lost my virginity during watching Tetsuo: the Iron Man, which is definitely not 'normie-tier'.

yikes
have sex with better grills

Do not treat women as your peers (except in business things perhaps) on a personal level. They are mentally infantile and function that way aswell

I think OP is actually a femanon who got rejected by a GigaChad.

And yet we're conversing on a site full of middle aged men with no job in their parents basement. Really makes you think.

I've learned that different people have different tastes, and no amount of trying to get them interested in yours will make them.
For instance my girlfriend loves the LoTR, magic and shit, while I'm all about sci-fi.
She likes happy-go-lucky movies while I generally like more serious, grim stuff.
You just gotta find something you both agree on, Princess Mononoke would have been my pick out of that lot if you brought all those over to her place.

This. Wait until the interracial threesome scene starts, turn to her and watch her reaction, ask does she think it's hot. If she says yes show her your BLACKED collection. Oh boy I wish that happened to me.

Attached: 1560430973387.jpg (1920x1090, 220K)

That's retarded. You don't watch movies with women. They watch capeshit or girl movies. It's like a girl is into vidya and you go ahead and rape her in Quake

nice blog
go spaghetti somewhere else

Why do you have more than 1 matrix movie there?

LMFAO at all you little liberal, leftist Yea Forums "poltards are raiding", faggots.

My gf and I watch the same shit together. Saw Hereditary, midsommar, IT, came out with me to see Godzilla KOTM cause she knew I love godzilla. Watch all kinds of horror. She likes serious shit, disturbing shit and her own guilty pleasures, like bridesmaids. But it's all good. We watch masterchef US together and make fun of the niggers on their that can't cook. Laugh our asses off over it.

Enjoy your little bernie sanders gf's. lol

cause you may not think the politics that your faggot asses and the shit tier political leftist cunts you date matter in this.
But they do.
They fucking do.

>see me after clas
w-when is that?

Cute autist.

Of all the movies you put on Stalker and not expect her to bore to death? Faggot OP gotta be.

I dont think that's a real woman

My old whore loved my taste for the most part. She followed me into Lynch, but couldn't into anything past Mulholland Dr and TP, but only because she wanted missing person and horror kino.

Have you ever met an actual, "educated" woman or God forbid one with a degree? They are insufferable with the shallowest of intellects, with an ego that rivals the wall of Troy, but built out of gum and popsicle sticks. In essence, you should never assume equality behind closed doors. Everything reverts back to the male dominated dynamic, it has to, it's what they want and if you can't provide it. She will find somebody who will. Putting on airs, is only for the outside world.

Attached: 1562848331862.png (729x638, 154K)

Finally, someone with sense.

"educated" girls are 9/10 likely to be elitist, insufferable, everything's about rape and paygaps, cunts.

But Yea Forums is pretty much reddit now.
Let them suffer with their "equality".

user i recognize we are both on an anime image board, but you really need to hide your powerlevel more. Dont bring cartoon movies to new girls

I do this and 9 times out of 10 I get shit on my finger, which I love to make them suck it clean.

>does she really want to do this, or does she want to do this to actually do this other thing
how often does this dilemma occur with females? this seems incredibly difficult to deal with on a regular basis

No one cares about your ham of a wildebeest g/f. She obviously can't do better than your worthless ass so she's going to "like" everything you do. And when you're gone she'll do the same shit to the next guy so who cares. Easy pussy is easy pussy though and that bitch is easy.

seething

Strike a nerve bitchboy? Maybe next time don't brag about your throwaway ham.

why didn´t you fuck her user ? if she choose to be alone with you in a room, she´d probably decided to let you hit it.
>I am into movies user
woman dont care for anything men are interested in.

don't whine over something you can't get. Enjoy your sea of feminism.

LOL