AVATURD = BTFO

$5.4M.

We're $5.4M from being the highest grossing film of all time.

Tick tock, bliggers.

Attached: box_office.png (304x96, 3K)

capeshit is hit or miss but I appreciate anything that makes avaturds choke on their words

>itt samefag user samefagging his thread thinking anyone care

I can’t wait—it’ll be done by next weekend, probably around Monday when the numbers from Saturday roll in

Well matched, bliggers. It was down to the wire there, but the better movie in every way prevails

Attached: 5BFC97A2-9D40-4785-A755-4B9856F570A5.png (680x626, 153K)

Wasn’t it 6 million away like a week ago?
It’s not winning, face it mouseshills.

that was 2 days ago

>We're
Lol

Let's assume Endgame manages to creep past Avatar's record by a million. What are the chances that Avatar gets a rerelease somewhere around the release of Avatar 2 and leave Endgame behind again?

Until you account for inflation

Gone With The Wind chads, rise up.

Attached: b56.jpg (680x443, 115K)

I still don't understand the point of this "race".

Doesn't Endgame get additional screenings which Avatar never got? How is this fair?

If cinemas did an additional screening of Avatar right now, you can bet the gap between the two would increase again.

Endgame is literally catching up by unfair means. It's disgusting to look at, and I'm not even an abatap faggot.

Attached: 497-4971308_name-feek-pepe-the-frog-overwatch.png (800x750, 387K)

CIRCLING THE DRAIN

avatar ran for much longer than endgame has currently run, and then got rereleased as well

1 week ago it was literally $14M away.

7 days has passed and it's $5.4M away.

Endgame gets additional screenings that Avatar also got. It’s totally fair. In fact, Avatar had 2!! If we were really being fair, Cameron would be buried months ago.

OK, I'll shut up, then.
Wasn't aware of these facts.

Attached: 1549242903234.png (338x372, 372K)

Fuck yeah I’m glad this corporation is earning more money than this other corporation.

How many more months before it closes? and can Avengers take the lead? Any box office guru / master clarify this?

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

Actually cheering on the mouse... Wow

Imagine being this delusional

It'll drop like a rock in 10 days, when the digital release hits. It's making about 350k a day right now. IDK if weekends still give a notable boost to that figure. It'll be close.

BASADO

that doesn't make it unfair, what makes it and unfair comparison is that money is worth less today compared to ten years ago.
And it's very interesting to note that these are the only engame related threads on Yea Forums since the shills got their paychecks, only leaving the Yea Forumstards desperate for another console war

Nope. James Cameron will make it a mainstream masterpiece of epic storytelling cinema in R18. Avatar 3 will be the CASHGRAB.

Literally only the adjusted for inflation list matters. Where my GWTWbros at

Daily Reminder that Cinema since 1999 in the US is devoid of audience expectations. Its like going from Michelin Star restaurants to McDonalds.

>we

Attached: 1556459219399.jpg (393x469, 129K)

seeing as disney owns both. Either really good or really bad. Depending on which they want to hold the record.

It has a decent chance of beating Avatar with domestic numbers alone. There’s like a 90% chance it’ll pass it.

Avatar 2 will make 1/2 of the original

Leave Thanos to me

Attached: gwtw.jpg (477x268, 14K)

Everyone James Cameron needs our help fuck Disney.
Currently buying avatar blu Ray rn

>what makes it and unfair comparison is that money is worth less today compared to ten years ago.

Fair point, though I think it evens out, considering cinema back in the day didn't have to compete with as much media venues as we have today. Say, Gone With The Wind didn't have to compete with television, home releases, gaming and streaming the way more modern fare increasingly has to. As for Avatar, if you want to talk "fairness", you'll even have to start considering what circumstances movies had to go up against in their time, be it other movies, the time of the year, etc. My point is, let's just say there's balancing effects across the years, so just using inflation as the sole differentiating factor isn't really "fair" either.

> We
You accomplished nothing man.

I'm an Avatar fan, please don't say such mean things about Avatar. You're hurting my feelings.

Attached: me.jpg (596x400, 24K)

Inflation

Huh I just looked and Endgame is like 400 million away, you guys are adjusting this race shit for inflation right?

Wasn’t it 6 mil away like 2 weeks ago? The only way it’ll beat it is if they keep it in theatres for another 10 months at that rate

You mean a re-re-release.

>Stop making threads about this you can't do that!

Attached: 1555777451230s.jpg (196x250, 7K)

>this is you're brain on Disney and memes

were doomed