Will IT be a dumb spider in this one?

Will IT be a dumb spider in this one?

Attached: MV5BMWFkY2MzMGUtMmMxYS00ZWU2LWE0NjMtYTcxNTNlYjIyODdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRzdGFzaWVr._V1_CR0,18,1357,763_AL_ (477x268, 29K)

>imagine sticking your dick in that mouth

I thought his name was pennyclown?

probably but with real cgi and a budget this time I imagine it'll have like a hundred legs and by all swirly and cosmic and shit.
either that or they'll change it to something as equally underwhelming as that stop motion spider they threw rocks at and kicked to death.

Will they actually beat him or will they make it that he cant be stopped ?

>Will they actually beat him
IT is not killed at the end of the book.. It appears on future released books too.

Attached: 26230975_2144331529122122_6418639341795171857_n.jpg (960x960, 74K)

>real cgi and a budget this time I imagine it'll have like a hundred legs and by all swirly and cosmic and shit.
A hundred percent this. There were so much from th book I'm actually shocked. We saw a glimpse of the place of the final showdown, so by the looks of it we're getting the spider.

Probably lotr shelob tier.

Drider

>an evil clown is actually a spider
What was the point of that? That’s like if Jason was really an octopus or some shit.

Jason would be an octopus or some shit if it was written by a drug addicted pedophile

Does the bully actually survive the fall down the well? There is a part in the trailer where it shows a dude going crazy in a mental institution. Is it Bowers?

Yes

Literally Gozer the Gozerian tier

Attached: this isn't even my final form.jpg (1000x563, 91K)

He's not a clown, he's a shapeshifter and the spider is the closest thing the human mind can conceive that is close to his true form

drider

strider*

will they finally do justice to the source material and end the movie with an underage sex orgy?

He’s not actually a spider. It’s a limitation in film. In the book it’s said that the closest thing he looks like is a spider, which means he is a spider for the sake of convenience.

IT isn't actually a spider. A spider is just a picture of the shadow of what IT really is. The deadlights are its shadow. It's true form is never seen and never could be.

Why does it appear as a turn-of-the-century clown to late 20th century kids? Shouldn't it update its appearance based on whatever each generation finds scary? Will it still appear this way in 2200?

HATE STEVEN KING.

Also, in the Dark Tower series, it's revealed that King has a fear of spiders. IT's "true" form is still just it taking the form of what scares King himself.

Poundfool the mime

You mean Drider not Spider

>spider
*drider

No, it will be a drider.

>character is evil
>because he's evil
bravo