40k Eisenhorn

Fuck Netcuck Witcher. Warhammer 40k deserve some hype.

Attached: 4636346.png (986x827, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks
youtube.com/watch?v=LOi3CzZjV0M
youtube.com/watch?v=sqizvCzO-NM
youtu.be/tLMV9B3vq1A
youtube.com/watch?v=EWjC_mrucY4
instagram.com/p/BziujQlHsnk/
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZQVBLfGU8
imdb.com/name/nm1646974/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its real?

Yup.

We're getting 40k inquisition kino.

I hope to they hire mark strong

I hope it becomes mainstream like Marvel so /tg/ fucking commits mass suicide

Toys are for children

Any fa/tg/uy or anyone that read the novels can tell what we should expect to see from 40k?
Aside of Imperium gothic aesthetics and maybe Imperial Guard, will we get to see over the top shit or is it just Chaos cultist hunting?

I thought it was warhammer? Is it 40k for sure?

>Fuck Netcuck
>actually having any hope that this won't get completely pozzed as well

Attached: 117104773.jpg (908x838, 45K)

Don't get any hopes for it, it's better that way.

Near, I hope this takes off we eventually get a multi part series epic about the Emperor and the Primarchs

But I’m more likely to get laid than that happening.

Attached: 9777D9D2-B565-47D3-9F1E-BF75AE3EC3D0.jpg (691x1024, 69K)

>he’s an Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos—a free-roaming agent of the God-Emperor of Mankind that goes about hunting down the taint of daemons and other alien influences from Humanity and its vast, but ever-dwindling Imperium.
Sounds alright. I'm happy for you 40kfags, even though I already know you're going to bitch about everything because it won't look like what it's been doing in your head for the last 20 years.

Over the top, of course. But not in eisenhorn.

>The creator of Man in the High Castle
Cautiously optimistic, but Man in the High Castle is literally "Nazis=bad: the show".

Attached: 1506235520435.jpg (408x439, 20K)

Eisenhorn allies with a daemonhost later on which will be cool. Also battles a small titan, and gets involved with an Alpha Legionary. Nothing too large scale, however. Most of the fights and settings for Eisenhorn are more back alley/city based.

>I thought it was warhammer? Is it 40k for sure?

You mean is it Warhammer 40k or Warhammer Fantasy/Aos? It's definitley Warhammer 40k.

>Man in the High Castle is literally "Nazis=bad: the show".

If that was their intent, they botched it. lol

Show gets really interesting when the coup happens and both sides avoid a world war.

Its been a while since I read the books, but it starts low, cultisto shit, but then we get a demon, mechanicus, marines, lots of psykery and in the most recent books even a titan.

Inside sources report John Boyega has been tapped for a leading role.

There will be some over the top shit. Cherubael is some type of daemon lord and plays a big role. There’s a Titan involved, along with a couple Emperor’s Children (Slaanesh worshipping Chaos Space Marines). Eisenhorn focuses more on humans than most 40k media but there is still a LOT of cool shit going on. It’ll be a good way to ease people into the universe.

>Over the top, of course. But not in eisenhorn.
That was why I was asking, the little I know about the novels is that it's about said Inquisitor. Obviously I wasn't expecting huge battles against Nids or Orks with Speess Muhreens but maybe could have some cultists summoning some kind of daemon or idk.
>Also battles a small titan
Good enough for a first mainstream series about the setting. And also the conspiracy/mystery stuff seem to hook up viewers fairly easily so it could work.

GW have already massively embraced the mainstream recently. Having shit like Funko Pop Space Marines was unthinkable five years ago.

>even though I already know you're going to bitch about everything because it won't look like what it's been doing in your head for the last 20 years
How dare fans criticize anything uh

>Not Idris Elba

I feel like this will be one of those dozens of tv shows that gets announced then never sees the light of day

Eisenhorn series is often recommended for people new/know nothing of the setting, since it can be read like mystery novel (holmes-esk), at least for the first 3 tomes.

There is daemon involvement. Cherubael was a daemon prince who was summoned as a daemonhost (basically he possesses someone). He’s a main character throughout the series.

>not Will Smith

Holy fucking hype! Most likely too good to be true though...

You will expect nothing of the cheese that make 40k good. It will be full of politics, we wuzz soldiers, rambling about racism patriarchy and posibly female space meehrens

It will be sanitised and include no gore, swearing and daemonettes with penises
Mark my words

Attached: 1563469832138.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Just another way of saying: "This will never ever live up to the Ludakris expectations of the fans no matter what they do"
I'm only half-joking when I say that 40k fans are the hardest to please fuckers of any fanbase. Nothing is ever good enough except the lore itself. and Dawn of War. But only 1.

It's unlikely there'll be Marines at all past a cameo or two. Sisters are likelier since they actually work with the Inquisition constantly.

>FUCK EMPRAH AND FUCK LOYALIST PEOPLE

Man...a serie of hardcore space incels wont fare well

>Implying (((hollywood))) would depict 40k as the chad empire that it is
who the fuck are u kidding its gonna be shit like witcher and its witchsheeboons.

>space incels
This is about the Inquisition not about Khorne followers.

Over under on female space marines?

Attached: austere space.jpg (1597x1103, 252K)

Expect half the sisters to be as black and ugly as possible

How could you fit a love story on this shit?

They failed pretty bad considering that apart for old japoman the only likable characters are the Nazis.

Also Davalos does not make a believable 26 year old.

>gets fucked from inside out by daemons

They could make such a kino tv show out of Horus Heresy books.

Feels bad.

Attached: MV5BODBjNjVjNzUtNzFiNC00YzA0LWI3MzYtY2NjYzQ3MzBlOThjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ0MDUyMzg@._V1_.jpg (1950x1300, 2.31M)

>implying daemonettes don't have penises

That dude was my boss when I used to play the tabletop RPG.

youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
This might be too autistic or cringe to most of you but this song, drop pods landing and preparation for invasion in the space ships would be great

Attached: drop pod.jpg (708x398, 41K)

You can't show transsexuals as deamons, that is transphobic

how much you wanna bet they B L A C K a bunch of white characters despite already having some in the main cast

Pretty much this. Show will be toned down a lot

it might be if it hadn't already been abused to death in dozens of other shows and movies

say hello to your new space marine KWEEN

Attached: tessa-thompson-ootw-03jun19-06.jpg (834x1200, 206K)

And that's why it sucks arse

Attached: 1563412088653.jpg (545x526, 233K)

I hope she's the pariah.

That way, even if they imply a relationship between her and Eisenhorn, he'll never be able to touch her from being physically revolted by her.

>Having shit like Funko Pop Space Marines was unthinkable five years ago
nope

No PoC no watch lmaoooo

They were massively overprotective of their IP until the new regime took over, which is why there are constant shitty games being released.

What? You expected nice things? Too bad.

Attached: 1526045139081.jpg (600x721, 56K)

but you said no one wanted pic related in /40kg/

I want her to burn me in the name of the Emperor (by biting my ear and calling me cute)

Attached: x055aHVTRxI.jpg (56x56, 2K)

>Live-Action tv

Attached: 1514384154043.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

>No one wants sisters of battle
Sorry what

Attached: 1343272464406.jpg (800x728, 120K)

>You will never wash the sweat, blood and wounds of her ravaged body blessed by the Emperor after a battle against treacherous heretics and filthy xenos

Attached: feels guardsman.png (900x1007, 942K)

How the fuck is 40k gonna translate to a fucking live action TV show? The sheer amount of work they'd have to do, why not make it completely animated?

it could be good

Attached: 1561844653278.jpg (234x960, 36K)

>implying WotC will allow it to go untainted
Your hope dies here with me

The Astartes animations have set my bar for 40k so insanely high that it would have to be some truly kino material to get a pass.
I mean if one guy can do that, then a multi-million production better fucking match it. We all know it wont, especially if it has to have mainstream appeal.
But I'm slightly optimistic because you never know.

Attached: tumblr_pt0s33pk7A1so18vqo4_500.gif (500x227, 2.42M)

Give me White Scars kino or give me death.

Attached: Jaghatai Khan.jpg (769x1145, 441K)

It won't even get close to this

youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks

either 90% CGI battles (unlikely)
or some boring AF detective drama set on a world that looks exactly like ours

If it's not SPHESS MAHREENS it should be fine, budget wise.

Even the 90's has decent costume design for live action warhammer stuff.

Prepare yourself for Kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOi3CzZjV0M

Attached: Holt.jpg (569x585, 59K)

Thats a good point

>no orks
Bad

There are Slaanesh Marines in Eisenhorn. God only knows how they will try and translate debased Emperor’s Children to the screen.

>WotC

WotC is a competitor to Games Workshop, and does not own Warhammer.

But I understand your concern on their corruptive influence and backwards ideology.

You know I've requested a SoB artwork once based on some weeb chick I knew and someone delivered

Pic related

Attached: 1523520636711.png (1200x1200, 842K)

get help
suicide is not an answer

Leather and neon. Glow in the night SM Punks.

>Best ear rape boys legion

Good news

Attached: NoiseMarine0.jpg (522x815, 170K)

Fuck 40k.

It's too bleak and disturbing for mainstream audiences.
I will never forget that one scene in an Admech book that displays how they turn a sinner into a murderous unfeeling, mindless killing machine as 'penance'. The whole process describes him being mercilessly mutilated by large machines and his brain hacked away etc. and he's literally re-purposed into a mindless cyborg while he feels all of it.

Forgot the book and excerpt and exactly what they turned him into, but that kind of sick shit does not belong on a network that's viewed by kids and teenagers.

Attached: 1562192765055.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I remember it starts off with pretty human scale gangster/cultist autogun shootouts, and when just a military-surplus laspistol shows up it raises the stakes dramatically. Its not on the level of space marine books.

At least we can be 100% sure there is no way to make it SJW

>>>>>>>

40K is only really as horrific as the person in charge of the project wants it to be. Some of the Admech/Dark Eldar/Chaos fluff is nightmare inducing but it's not essential to include it.

Don't worry. You won't see that broadcast in China.

they’ll never do it right.

heh, you sweet little nigga..
just you wait

>Gay space marines
>Whaman space marines
>Emps (I'm aware he's a corpse at this point) will be represented as a negro

I can't wait for another franchise to be fagged up.

Its in good hands.

Attached: 1533508335557.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

I think there will be mostly taking place on a single planet in a CGI city rather than space ships and planets with orks and Necrons

This is going to be awful. The scale is going to be too great for live action TV to pull off. It's too testosterone filled and they won't uphold that. It will be luke warm milk 40k at best. Expect shit like black Raven Guard marines and other such nonsense. I don't imagine any hollywood suits are actually going to handle this IP with respect to the ridiculousness inherent to it.
Who wants 40k during the "me too era"?

Imo, a lot of 40k is open to interpretation in terms of stylistic choice, so long as they adhere to some of the core tenants of the setting. They can't really screw it up too bad imo as long as GW keeps them abreast of lore limitations.

What could have been.

Amen, the only choice, with the voice and the face

>Whirring intensifies

Attached: d9a.gif (384x288, 3.6M)

>this scene, but it's the Primarchs overlooking a battle parade.

Muh dick

Attached: primarchs then.jpg (940x692, 105K)

It's a joke that they're the same company.

In terms of getting the visuals right, we couldn't really have asked for a better studio

Just my opinion, but Hugo Weaving for scowly Eisenhorn would be best.

Attached: Hugo.jpg (800x337, 21K)

IRON
WARRIORS

Attached: 1563462444139.jpg (720x613, 85K)

Found it.

Just stay far away from this kind of shit and we are cool.

Attached: Arco-Flagellant.jpg (1472x1226, 609K)

Why do people keep talking about scale and muh Marines when it's an Inquisition series?

youtube.com/watch?v=sqizvCzO-NM

Cast him

Attached: Ghazghkull-4.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

>despite already having some in the main cast
name literally one

not attached to Netflix yet, stay positive. Though Man in the high castle was mostly a snoozefest

white people become a little creepy when they stop worshiping dead jews. thank god america won

>not Brie Larson

amerimutt larper hands typed this

>those un-rendered Kasarkin heads

lmao, pretty sweet tho

Eisenhorn is low scale and marines are rare.

Based and Redpilled
Fuck D*rn

Done.

Attached: mickey-rourke-looks-unrecognizable-at-concert-pp-.jpg (792x446, 83K)

>white people free of religious moral constraints make the world kneel

Fixed.

It will happen again, but it won't be called nazis. And it will be entirely the fault of leftists.

people just see warhammer and think muh space mahreens and have no idea what the fuck Eisenhorn

Attached: 473.jpg (600x718, 24K)

So are you suggesting it will be on an Agworld with only basic humans, no SoB or mehreeeens? No hive? No disgusting manufactorums? So we get tamest 40k possible? Suppose that will make sense.

Don't jinx it

yes white boy!

Attached: 1561366584357.jpg (1000x966, 181K)

/tg/ loves this gay type of shit because the paint fumes gave everyone in the board brain damage

have sex?

Attached: niglets.png (651x405, 476K)

user, I....

Attached: 1542703442547.jpg (827x1198, 170K)

why does it matter what color the sisters are? stop fucking obsessing with race

Attached: 20928636_warhammer-40k-fans-are-crying_f687716e_m.jpg (640x335, 58K)

blackwashing is a crime against humanity you piece of shit

>blackwashing
where in the codex does it say that all sisters must be white?

Because they aren't Salamanders

Attached: 1563576396454.jpg (855x911, 153K)

Attached: 2.webm (1920x816, 1.91M)

salamanders arent niggers, they're white people in black face

Fuck I never noticed that Chaos Rising Chaos Lord was holding a Space Marine head.

did they retcon females being able to become space marines because of Primaris yet?

Nice untouched franchise you have there goy, would be a shame if something happened to it.

I imagine something less focused on effects and battles and more character driven like "Terror" tv series

if they have that stereotypical black nun accent it'll be kino

>Nice untouched franchise you have there goy,

how strong are the sisters of battle? I dont think a bunch of nuns with guns sound very strong if women in the military are already a joke

how do you know that there aren't black salamanders? you wouldn't be able to tell

Wasn't there a chapter full of literal niggers that had a lion as their emblem or something? Not to mention Jonah Orion the gospel librarian.

Just to be clear, while the eisenhorn series is Conservative by 40k standards, one of the big set pieces later on involves the main character summoning a demon (series antagonist) to battle a giant robot: pure fucking kino. My favourite bit in the series though is a trip on the 40k equivalent of the Orient Express that is comfy as fuck.

Its just going to be characters talking while battles happen offscreen like first season of Game of Thrones

just look for the guy with giant lips

That's some half off-brand shit and most warhammer fans never even heard of it. They could do a lot more damage on screen

Iirc they wear a normal human, and less powerful, version of power armour and have sick weaponry for a human like flamers and bolters.

They are psychic cyborgs

Attached: 1549900093086.jpg (713x1023, 909K)

I dont really care about the SJW stuff but
>warhammer for younger readers
like what. How do you even make Warhammer PG13? There's literally transexual demons who will rape you to death and then rape your soul

Nazis are bad.
Being against SJWs does not mean to be a Nazi, stormfag.

>when they had to make the S3 nazis even more evil because everybody watching it was rooting for them

thanks for your input

Nazis are literally evil

Attached: 1560705801933.png (343x210, 88K)

Nah senpai, not enough of you left anymore. Even if there were, y'all aren't united. No sense of community, no sense of shared struggle.

Because nobody fucking want the hottest girls in the Imperium to be shitskins, and they've always been white

They're normal women but have superior equiptment and their faith allows them to have miracles (psychic powers)

Attached: d9f14tz-99bffb10-8f61-4b09-ab93-e79c56b494e5.jpg (2480x1748, 489K)

They're "normal" humans with Space Marine level gear and the biggest budget of any main Imperium branch due to being the military arm of the church. They used to be described in fluff as Space Marine hunters, going after rogue chapters, though that's been downplayed in recent years. They're not as strong individually as Marines or as numerous as the Imperial Guard but they're a large, elite, well equipped army. Plus their faith actively empowers them.

Does this look black to you

Attached: 1522259179901.jpg (1139x1628, 203K)

No, they were not. But you are entitled to your opinion, of course.

I mean yes, but like any regime it would have tonned down after some time, which is what S1 showed.

Idris Elba would work as an inquisitor or something

>GREETINGS, BRUDDA

youtu.be/tLMV9B3vq1A

Attached: Primarch_Vulkan.jpg (1138x1080, 336K)

Reasonable person
Deluded stormfag

>Plus their faith actively empowers them.
but thats just psyker powers right?

>He doesn't want one delicious brown sister of battle
With the current trend of inserting the ugliest nogs when you need to insert black people can't really blame your posture tho.

Eisenhorn is more like a sci-fi spy movie in book form, with special guest appearances by aliens and space marines near the end

it's also really fucking good, like LEAGUES better than 99% of stuff to come out of 40k, so because it's smaller scale and an amazing story, it's a great entry point into TV for games workshop

if they tried to jump right in and adapt something bigger like the horus heresy, the budgets would be too big and the TV audience too small, they need something like this to introduce an untapped audience into the universe, then they can expand it and put more money if it proves popular

I don't mind some brown qts in between, just not blacks.

VULKAN LIVES
*STOMP STOMP STOMP*

Attached: Salamanders.png (770x245, 495K)

They're trained to peak human condition.

Also, funnily enough, they are all female for entirely political reasons

delicious brown only exists in anime senpai, its not a real thing irl

Black qts also exist tho

His best friend and pilot is black

It is but there generally aren't actual psyker Sisters, with the famous exception. It's more like them interacting with the Emperor's psychic presence across the Immaterium or something. There's never been a solid explanation for shit like Celestine continually coming back to life.

Cringe weeb

Yeah one in a million, and if they put some they'll be the most hideous ones. Just no.

That one black cosplayer with blue contacts isn't bad looking

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every motherfucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers snapped, your ribs broken, your pelvis pulverized, and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves, cucks.

Attached: 1548501434606.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

>explanation for shit like Celestine continually coming back to life.
they retconned Perpetuals right?

Yes there is for the Celestine now. It was explained in one book from this year or the last one.

Can you just stop making threads about this obvious heresy?

Attached: 1480120985020.png (874x892, 260K)

can sisters love other sisters?

Attached: 1540513866830.png (900x900, 636K)

1/3 of the sisters are used as diplomats, 1/3 as fighters and 1/3 as cortesans/lovers. So no.

I want this but I feel that it's going to be shit like every other 40k thing.

They can only love the Emperor.

they scaled it down quite hard though
>no orks, Tyranids, Eldars
>probably zero to no space marines
>just Imperial Guard and Sisters of Battle + Demons
>one planet
could easily just be a drama show with cute girls and ocassional inquisitioning and then some cool demon fights. Like Constantine style

That's degenerate and degeneracy is for Slaneeshi fuckers

I hope so, perpetuals were a boring and shitty concept.

Based and Imperium-pilled

Attached: 1534526429215.jpg (440x332, 21K)

Know no Fear would be kino of the highest order on screen but it would require an enormous budget and non-40k fans would be incredibly confused.

Attached: know no fear.jpg (619x1000, 188K)

>1/3 as cortesans/lovers.
That's false

thats true

>Eisenhorn

>Having orks, tyranids, eldar or space marines

That's what he said, there will be none.

>psyker’s blastwave causing bolter rounds to arc off to the side as it travels
>Astartes practicing fire discipline, firing off single rounds when dealing with rogue guardsman, but dumping ammo into psykers as necessary
>optics in the spess muhreen helmet cracking under psionic pressure

Pure kino. He really took the time to think everything out so thoroughly.

No you don't understand, the source material has none of those things.

Yet, they all fuck little boys. Because boys aren't men, so it's not homo.

Wasn't that what he implied already?

only poorfags rape little boys because their families can't afford arranged marriages and they turn gay from inceldom like Yea Forums

Warhammer 40K is literally about Patriarchy and Racism being good. Most SJW dont know this setting exist. If this guy is making a show based on the books, then he himself must be a non SJW fan.

thats what I'm saying, the source material they're using has very little of what the full Warhammer Universe has. I think you might've misunderstood when I said scaled down, I just meant the scaling down Warhammer universe, not the source material. Because the difficulty of adapting Warhammer is the scale

>Warhammer 40K is literally about Patriarchy and Racism being good.
kys

How the fuck is this going to work? The militant religious zealots are basically the good guys in 40k and sexual deviancy leads to demons. They'll either poz it or (hopefully) use the Starship Troopers excuse of saying it's all supposed to be a parody/portray the imperium in a bad light in order to appease the pseudointellectuals.

Was he? The way I understand it is that one user said how could 40K be turned into a tv series, with another user saying they will exclude a lot of things to make it more grounded. But neither of them seem to know that Eisenhorn is rather grounded as far as 40K goes

They are more like lesser daemons of the Emperor than 'conventional' psykers if that makes any sense to you.

*clink* ahem
FUCK THE INQUISITION AND FUCK COMMISSARS.

Attached: 072138916231.jpg (888x693, 126K)

You do realize they're going to completely bastardize the God Emperor purely for "muh drumpf" value, right?

or they can just adapt it straight and you stop being paranoid?

The daemons of the emperor would be the saints, the sanguinor and the legion of the damned. They're just beacons.

Attached: wallpaper-372626.jpg (2000x1356, 209K)

makes sense, but what makes them psychically linked with the Emperor like that? Even the Grey Knights dont have that kind of psychic link and they're top psykers.

Never set yourself up to be disappointed, you have nothing to lose. At best you'll be pleasantly surprised if it turns out not shit

Women will hate the sisters of battle because they're both sexy and badass.

Attached: b5ff823c0ee2b988527184518d937640.png (1000x1305, 1.73M)

like Yea Forums doesnt complain about sexy and badass women in shows like Vikings

No but I do realize that you are shitposting, besides the God Emperor isn't featured in Eisenhorn stories and I still don't understand why you Trumptards wish to connect Trump to the emperor. Almost like you people don't know shit about the emperor
Well there I a sister of battle who turned into a saint

Vikings is a pseudo historical series faggot

You're one of those people that kept saying "slippery slope fallacy" when people claimed letting gays marry would lead to further degeneracy aren't you?

I literally didn't say that I liked Trump, I said that the media has a political agenda that they push indiscriminately.

pusy

Emps really likes hot bitches with big tits and white hair.

>Implying this is going to be anywhere near "decent"
Geedubs can't even be trusted with 40k, let alone Frank. This is going to take a big fat ork shit on the lore in every way possible.

Right but there is nothing similar about Trump and the emperor, ok maybe the fact that they are both terrible fathers but that's that.

Fanatical faith.

>Well there I a sister of battle who turned into a saint
As I said, beacons for the powers and vessels for the possession, it is almost a fact that women in 40k have a deeper connection to the emperor and that's why most saints are females.

The white hair thing is just one Order of the sisters, but they're the postergirls.

Attached: massacre_at_sanctuary_101_by_klausmasterflex-d58lsvd.jpg (900x762, 190K)

I'm not saying the source material indicates that, I'm saying that they are going to try and twist it that way.

The Emperor is a man of culture

fug now I want to play a game with cute girls with white hair using space marine weapons to fight off demons and heretics

Attached: Sister_of_Battle_Anna_Steinbauer.jpg (800x926, 191K)

Maybe it's the psyker thing that holds GK's back. Or the training/surgery etc. to resist foreign warp influences.

I doubt they are going to remain true to the lore. I presume the Inqusition are going to be the protags, unless they heavily tone down the whole space nazis aspect.

Most action is between street gangs, cultist and Eisenhorn's retinue of ex-soldiers, assassins, and enforcers. No full-on warfare.

There are, however, scenes where a building sized Titan is hunting the retinue. And at the end of Xenos there are Gudrunite 50th Rifles of the Imperial Guard who escort him to meet mysterious aliens.

Attached: warhammer 40K Warhound Titan.jpg (1200x2000, 1013K)

why would the guy who made a show that made nazis popular again tone down the nazi aspect?

Because the nazis were portrayed as bad guys in the man in the high castle.

I haven't read Eisenhorn myself but if they want to mix things up going with radical Inquisitor or Rogue trader would give them more freedom to do whatever. It's the same thing with any other IP, they could explore the Eastern and Southern lands of Middle-Earth and do practically anything as those areas has barely any exisisting lore, or how they could make negro superheros out of thin air instead of turning existing characters black. But no it always have to be this same boring subversion and twisting for the sake of twisting things.

Because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=EWjC_mrucY4

Actually, GoT set the standart on this shit and producers are not shy to copying it after its success. There were debates on how much the show could actually show because some feared the graphical executions would drive the show into niche category.

How times change.

I mean, they could. But will they? I doubt it. The Eisenhorn books are great. I recommend them. I feel like they won't make it too complicated, and dumb it down a lot for people who haven't a clue about 40k but who knows.

Will chaos be the good guys like they are in the fluff?

Attached: 1562664699687.jpg (2000x774, 409K)

The imperium is a psuedo fascistic authoritarian state with commy tier treatment of citizenry and soldiers.
This is too "controversial" for the modern entertainment industry. They aren't going to be able to handle this without hamfisting modern political views and arguments in it. It is naive to think they won't try and make this shit "timely" and "important for the conversations going on". Purging xenos = bad

I had to talk a liberal fuck off the war path on shittle media when they caught wind of a 40k fan page. The page made imperium style propaganda posts with the skulls and aquila, saying shit about purging the unclean and heretics and all that. The fucks literally thought it was an actual nazi/fascist/racist page and were trying to get people to complain and take it down and harass the guy that ran it. They tried to argue that using an imperial eagle in any capacity is tantamount to being a nazi or fascist. Nevermind the fact that imperial eagles have been in use for 1,000 years and all that. I had to paste pictures of imperial German flags, Russian eagles, Roman aquilas and everything else to shut them the fuck up, as well as linking multiple wiki pages on 40k and the imperium.
What did it get me? Blocked, reported, and a short ban.

People can't handle this shit today. It isn't sanitary enough. Too many people are hyper sensitive to dog-whistling and statements made by their entertainment media.

Nurgle* It's an easy to make but Papa Nurgle is the only good chaos god in 40k.

Still have to watch Astartes at least once a week.

Attached: Warhammer 40K Astartes Part Four 01.png (1366x620, 756K)

There was the giant military parade in the secondary book, with a lot of tanks and titans. The third book has him fighting a titan
Once again Italy can't get anything right

>can't get anything right
show us your model then if you're so great

>whiny fags
>good guys

>The imperium is a psuedo fascistic authoritarian state with commy tier treatment of citizenry and soldiers.
Depends on your status, and who you're serving under really.

Only trannys get triggered by that

Attached: gay trannynazi.jpg (750x1073, 190K)

>It's too bleak and disturbing for mainstream audiences.

You should check out this show call Game of Thrones.

hi harold

No I mean why would you paint Trump as the emperor when the two has fucking nothing in common?

>Harold
what is this even referencing

t. custodes cleaning up the emperor's shit, piss and rotten flesh of the floor of the imperial palace

Attached: 1534518155961.jpg (824x1207, 395K)

True, but it is still a common theme for the imperium

they literally did it to piss off the news media

god I wish that were me

Nazis are bad, but the show did portray them as humanly as possible as opposite of yet another bland evil villain.

Heres hoping we get a lot of cute purple haired slaanesh cultists

Attached: Slaanesh_cultists_animooted.gif (811x541, 931K)

>mfw they use black eldars

Attached: 1528921775732.jpg (327x656, 39K)

yikes, high castle was terrible and wasted potential. I don't want this man working again period.

Better than doing the same for random demons and seething for 10k years.

Sure for a little while you might live in a progressive paradise world with miracles of culture and fruits of technology at your disposal until the shit hits the fan and the opressive and fascist Imperial warmachine has to step in if the xenos/demons/heretics haven't ruined the planet (for humans) beyond measure. There is no happy endings in 40k. Every place is a ticking time bomb and the timer grows ever so short by the minute.

40K art has declined badly since the glory days of 3E but I will always love that cover. It's equal parts glorious, grimdark, ridiculous and awesome.

When did kaitlyn jenner adopt a baby?

user please, they are called Drukhari nowadays.

AYO HOL UP
*GETS SOUL CONSUMED BY SHE WHO THIRSTS*
SO U SAYIN WE SOME KINDA GUARDIAN SQUAD?

>tfw no Horus Heresy animated adaptation
It could be so fucking kino, my fucking Emperor.

Attached: Emperor vs Horus.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

You mean systahz

Dark eldar are pure evil, you can be sure they won't use any blacks in those.

Attached: 548d84857fh.jpg (900x679, 235K)

Eisenhorn is probably the best place for Normies to start when it comes to GW lore. The bulk of the characters are human with only two marines showing up (Emperors Children Traitor legionaries) and the plot mainly revolves around investigation and politics within the Imperium...it doesn't go full GRIMDARK and doesn't require any real knowledge of the 40k universe to enjoy, so normies will eat that shit up and go and buy some Primaris Funko pop shit.

Eisenhorn is very interesting but I wouldn't call it 'true' 40k / 30k in the sense of scale that things like the HH cover.

What? the same demons that the emperor made his deal with before the primarch project?

the Horus Heresy would be as long as LOGH

>takes a lone guardsmans death to realise horus was lost to chaos, despite sanguinius laying on the floor dead
what the FUCK was his problem?

Eisenhorn is 40k

The fact he included that bolter rounds have mini reactors that propel the round after firing and then explode on impact is pure kino.

Very stylized look, just make it really grand and operatic, it would be top tier kino.

Attached: blanche sanguinius.jpg (720x960, 181K)

instagram.com/p/BziujQlHsnk/

Big E though about the primarch as tools and only ever cared about the real humans, not these bioengineered abhuman freaks that were just a mean to an end.

>Toys are for children
Children can't afford GW toys

Retconned lol, didn't happen

I still think Big E got his ass handed to him and this bullshit about holding back is just propaganda. Whoever it was that charged in vesus horus made a hole or something in his armour and that allowed emps to kill him.

I cant even afford GW toys

The general public won't understand that the Imperium is as merciless, ruthless, controlling, oppressive, pragmatic and emotionless as it is because that is the only way Humanity will survive. It is literally the best option humanity has without people like the big E to guide it. The Imperium is just a product of a society under constant and overwhelming war against things that utterly outmatch a human.

But trannies and gay sex are okay

Sanguinius damaged Horus' armour but The Emperor hit Horus with such a mighty lance of psychic fuck you that the Chaos Gods abandoned Horus for fear of being killed by it. I think Sanguinius helping him win is Blood Angels optimism.

Really like these threads cause it brings out all the really autistic warhammer 40k fans

they bring out all the fake warhammer fans too who only think about muh nazis

Isn't there actually an imposing black Inquisitor in the first book?

Any thread about this series is going to be /pol/ bullshit and fa/tg/uys just hoping they respect the fluff

>There is no happy endings in 40k.
Depends on who you ask, have you ever seen a depressed ork?

that would be heresy

No idea why people are suddenly acting like black people and women being in 40k is a new thing. The Series has always featured ethnic and female characters. Space Marines aren't the only faction within the Imperium. The marketing to young kids however was retarded.

rent free

Sanguinius is best boi.

Attached: warhammer who would win sanguinius Titandeath.png (932x606, 734K)

because /pol/ thinks warhammer is about white supremacy and have never read a single novel and only read the wikis

what does incel even mean at this point?

Both consists mostly of alpha males, who give don't a shit about women and sex.

To be fair that would be accurate to how the sob models look

how can anyone on this website in 2019 still be this naive?

Sanguinius breaking the mightiest Bloodthirster's fucking back will always be one of the greatest moments in 40k and it's pretty much ancient fluff at this point

Are you gonna reply to every post in the thread virtue signalling to counteract the politically incorrect posts?

Eisenhorn is the last 40k of 40k movies so its a good fit for normies.
its a sci fi mystery detective story that gets REALY wacky later on.
The first two books just blatantly ignore the lore, but it doesnt matter because they are fucking good.

The people who act like it is a new thing are the people who haven't bothered to get to know the fluf and books. They are in every fandom.

Yes. They just packed up their stuff and left some t'au colonies because the blue'eads made the war so sterile, systematic and boring for them that they didn't want any of it anymore.

Sanguinius has the absolute worst base gene seed, even worse than the dogshit Fabius Bile makes up on the spot

I can't remember, but his pilot was black.

Tau combat is also like 90% snipe at you from a million miles away so thats not very fun for Orks

It's hardly virtue signalling to point out that the people saying GW has gone SJW are retarded since the lore of 40k and 30k has always featured ethnics and women as major characters, since the books, especially the HH series is told from multiple viewpoints.

>The first two books just blatantly ignore the lore
I read the entire series, but I can't recall anything that "blatantly ignores the lore". Got any examples at the top of your head?

>Emps (I'm aware he's a corpse at this point) will be represented as a negro

Well he's from Anatolia so he should be brown anyway.

I'm pretty sure he's from Nocturne, which isn't actually black and more like radioactive Melanism

do people still think the Emperor is white? not even his art portrays him as white

>brown = black
die amerimutt

Blacks start at Calais

He's from prehistoric anatolia. Not a turk, not black.

pre-ottoman anatolia was filled with greeks and romans

you say that but the video game adaptations of 40k frequently use inquisitor as a plot device

He is older than roman and greek civilizations tho.

so you're saying he should be olive brown

they were still meds, not black or turks which came from the east

I hope we get some 40kino like this
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZQVBLfGU8

yes? art shows him as an indo aryan caveman looking dude

Video game 40K rarely, if ever, has Ordo Xenos Inquisitors like Eisenhorn, they use Ordo Malleus to have epic Chaosh shit

He is. Tan skin, caucasian, long black hair.

The Director is a jew and the Creative director is a hideous jewish roastie. She was a script writer on the british soap emmerdale LOL

imdb.com/name/nm1646974/

this is going to fucking terrible. But thats the point, they want to destroy anything thats very popular with white men. LOTR is next in line too

Attached: EmilyFeller.jpg (3000x1693, 388K)

I thought the woman in the left background was a puppet.

Warhammer and Warhammer 40k has stupid lore.

There's a reason everyone who copies generla concepts and makes some form of media is recognized as superior.

jesus christ is that thing human?

>they want to destroy anything thats very popular with white men
Why the fuck would they care about 40K then lol? It's one of the most niche hobbies around even among whites

thanks for your opinion i totally won't forget it the second i close the tab

>not understanding the deep layer of irony that runs through 40k

its specifically an anglo-saxon-centric sci-fi universe

>They failed pretty bad considering that apart for old japoman the only likable characters are the Nazis.

Attached: 1.gif (500x500, 993K)

Looks like a protoogryn to me.

The imperium is a giant galaxy wide white-ethno empire

Attached: 40kQuote.jpg (480x480, 27K)

What

It will be cucked because Yea Forums is the most cucked medium.

the ecclysiarchy utilizes women because by imperial law they cant field "men-at-arms". so they field female "missionaries".
Sisters themselves are trained to peak physical condition, augmented with psychological indoctrination and cybernetic implants, outfitted with a suit of power armour.
What they lack they make up for with sheer zealous devotion and an incorruptable spirit. They will without hesitation nuke a planet if it means abiding to their belief system.

this

Don't be retarded, it's obsessed with Roman imagery, the only Anglo-Saxon's are the based Ork's

what do you think the victorian period was

If it makes it past development it will fail. Mainstream don't know what Warhammer is and a show based on "action figures" and "video games" will never get looked at by critics unless it has a reputable cast.

They die all the fucking time in the books, often in ridiculously graphic detail

>anglo-saxon-centric
>When the spoken tongue is not-Latin, they have Inquisition like the Spanish and some chapters have heavy roman inspirations.

well,t hey got the aesthetics down

There's always some grognard whining how Abnett isn't "40k" enough.

He's right, you're retarded

yes but user was talking about the inquisition as a whole. I'm just saying it's kind of irrelevant how unlikely this stuff is in the lore, writers have used it as a plot device more often so all bets are off.

it's entirely based on bongoloid culture

Not 40K, I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here, it's not like Queen Victoria was naming departments in Latin

that intro will forever be what defines 40k for me

space marines die all the time too, chapters get wiped out in single battles

>This is your brain on /pol/

Them and the eldar are the ones normally getting killed when you want to show someone else being powerful.

practically every empire in western europe has tried emulating the Roman Empire. the english were no different

What the fuck does that even mean?

No?

>the spoken tongue is not-Latin,
it's not though, faux latin is simply used to convey what the language appears like to the imperial citizens. high gothic is not literally latin.

yeah

Only Russia, Imperial France and the HRE were ever very serious about it though

I know the whole Brits have shit teeth is supposed to be a myth, but why is it ALWAYS true?

pure ideology

If anything it's HRE with every world having whatever local culture they have.

Attached: Warhammer 40K Eisenhorn 01.jpg (855x960, 82K)

>anglos are this retarded

>every world having whatever local culture they have
But all the cultures have the same basic underpinning with massive deviations from muh Imperial Truth (which isn't actually the truth) being tolerated as long as they don't start communing with Daemons and shit

>salamanders players is a bro
befitting desu

Yes, which isn't anglo, it's a gothic-latin mix.

why don't you sit on his dick since you love him so much faggot

>it's entirely based on bongoloid culture
>The Thousands Sons are heavily Egyptian themed, and so are Necrons
>Tau are space commie weaboos
>Eldar borrow from Japanese and greek imaginery to more or less extent
>Tyranids are inspired by Giger's work, more exactly by xenomorphs
>Ultrasmurfs have the whole Roman theme
>Space wolves' "Space viking" gimmick is so obvious that shouldn't be mentioned
It does have its share of anglo culture like the Orks as Space hooligans but saying that 40k is entirely based on britbongistan folklore and culture is stupid.

Like I said, Orks are the Anglos, which is why they're always going to win in an Anglo product

Orks where first Germans and are now football Hooligans

Eldar have a tonne of celtic stuff going on that no one really seems to take into account, several craftworlds are literally Mickshit names

they were always football hooligans

>Orks where first Germans
Early 40K doesn't factor into it, we had shit like the Rainbow Warriors back then

>40k is one gigantic parody
>the people who unironically push this kind of bullshit don't understand the joke and will inevitably be disappointed because "muh [literally who character] doesn't have [literally who cares detail] correct!" thereby totally missing the point
>normalfags who don't consume fantasy also won't understand the joke and will inevitably be disappointed because "muh [too many characters to keep track of] doesn't have [relatable characteristics] correct!" thereby totally missing the point

Who exactly is this being made for again?

Attached: 4CD.jpg (530x295, 23K)

>118344080
Abnett admitted that the whole "Civillian landspeeders" thing was a complete asspull not conform with the rest of the setting.