New RLM

Best of the Worst: Hawk Jones, Winterbeast, and ROAR

youtube.com/watch?v=YaSkO4TosYo

More Macaulay

Attached: Best of the Worst - Hawk Jones, Winterbeast, and ROAR-YaSkO4TosYo.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ehMWe0rnyxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ehMWe0rnyxQ
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1142171766221148160
youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w
instagram.com/p/BzuMpSXBWhA/
youtube.com/watch?v=e_hubfcyPWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>guests
>no jay
pass

Niggers

ah shit I can't even watch clips from Roar it skeeves me out too much that it's 100% real. I might have to skip this one.

No Jay is best Jay.

the 70s bruh

ITS UP

It's Culkin and his friend who I think had decent bants from memory, so it could be alright.

How did that little fuck wiggle himself and his boy toy into being regular RLM members?

Anyone else fucking hate Macaulay?

haha had no idea my friends were this popular on this site.
nice

>Mac never returned to Rental Reviews
What went wrong bros? I thought The Culk liked James?

Attached: kieran.png (558x589, 598K)

No but he should've just been in a single episode and that's it.

Is there a cringier expired child star than Culkin?

Does Home Alone have nothing to do? Somebody would hire him to act in something.

Attached: rlm point.png (774x841, 663K)

Better then beardfat

yeah, he's looks creepy as fuck

Corey Feldman, by a huge margin.

>more cringy Macaulay
>no jay
Not going to watch it, boyz

Attached: 1560885182020.jpg (480x460, 76K)

I have a feeling that one round of childish gags and toilet humor was enough for Mac. He wants to fancy himself a trash connoisseur like Jay.

Attached: 4chan tv poster.jpg (534x473, 109K)

>reddit letter media

happy birthday to me!

I think he should move on and stop trying to become cool by appearing as a cameo in you tube channel shows like he's some kind of Weird Al Yankovic

Or maybe they just keep inviting him to Best of the Worst because they all get along well.

He look like Jewario. What happened to that guy?

He's outstayed his welcome and needs to fuck off. Also I'm pretty sure he's a scout/recruiter that finds kids for the Hollywood elite to molest, so it's pretty disappointing to see the RLM crew buddying up to him.

>no jay
>culkin faggot
I'm good thanks

My guess is that the Screenwave guys fanboyed all over him and he didn't like that. He probably feels more equal to RLM guys

>Also I'm pretty sure he's a scout/recruiter that finds kids for the Hollywood elite to molest
Gonna need some proof of that, user.

I thought they were gonna do a video about this

He knew what he was getting into on AVGN

>waited years for Jay to watch Winter Beast
>he doesn’t review it
Who is that fucking sóyboy queer? This is the worst episode since Landis.

I heard he raped a 12 year old and killed himself and then Douge covered it up

He has a weird forced chuckle, but he seems to be toning it down.

STOP SHILLING ECELEB TRASH

we will soon find out

Attached: 1534880314102.jpg (865x1291, 151K)

They did
>youtu.be/ehMWe0rnyxQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ehMWe0rnyxQ

He's just weird and creepy. The painted nails, the bunny ears, the band called Pizza Underground, the Pizza Slut shirt, etc. Its also pretty well known he was victimized as a kid and those kids often grow up to be offenders themselves.

So...no proof? Just speculation because he wears nail polish eh?

Mac is now RLM.

Attached: DqD7OuBXcAEw5h6.jpg (675x1200, 216K)

Just saying, I've never met a single well adjusted man who does. Even if it's all speculation the fact remains he's outstayed his welcome and needs to leave. Guests should be a once every 6 months thing.

Unsubscribe then.

>tfw watching Sean Lennon interview yesterday
>he has the same mannerism as Macaulay

Is this what all LA-NYC rich kids who turned into adults are like?

>He runs a pedo ring!
>prove it
>I mean...he just looks kind of creepy
>that doesn't prove anything
>I just don't like him okay???

Is this guy only here to shill something called "bunnyears" and make me miss Moby and Beardfat?

Attached: literally useless.png (388x379, 225K)

>so it's pretty disappointing to see the RLM crew buddying up to him
RLM were also buddies with confirmed sex pest Max Landis. Just a coincidence I'm sure...

Rich is way worse than Beard and AIDS combined
>morbidly obese manchild
>always wears comic shirts, but cant answer ANY comic question Jay or Mike have
>has a video game show, but says stupid things like 3D mario games shouldn't have controllable cameras and is blatantly bad at video games in general
>thinks being a cynical, nitpicking autist is the same as intelligence
>flat out didn't understand basic character motivations for Civil War despite being a huge MCU fan
>starts REEEEEEing when chat constantly BTFOs him
>nostalgiafag who only likes shit from his youth
>has an obnoxious "I fucking love science" attitude
>can't pronounce words
>forced catchphrases
>meme laugh
>actual plebbitor
>confused by Yea Forums
>has a tranny fiance
>allows Mike to bully him on a daily basis
>doesn't oppose people being tracked by the government with chip implants
>only ever funny by accident when he fucks up and gets made fun for it, his real sense of humor is "lel so randumb XD" tier
>claps at the end of films
>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors
When did you realize Rich was actually worse RLM and is the embodiment of amerifat retard?
I'm gonna go ahead and say that I personally think Rich is the worst member of the crew. Even though Beardfat takes things too seriously, he always sounds like he knows what he's talking about and he showed several times that he has technological knowledge and AIDSmoby offers insightful commentary many times. Rich manages to be both an embarrassing nerd and seemingly have no real input into the movies they're talking about and is only there because he's Mike's friend. When Mike isn't around to put him down, he acts like an obnoxious prick and the only real value he offers is that he does the grunt work for them (buying merchandise for videos, building props, etc). He's basically their employee and is only in videos because Mike likes him.

Attached: pleb.jpg (887x1236, 113K)

Is it just me or Culkin overstates his welcome?

>No, it's a transporter accident
Holy shit my sides

Attached: 1551955510540.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

Sean Lennon is /our guy/
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1142171766221148160

Reminder that not a single RLM fanboy has EVER refuted this pasta

Attached: NEVER EVER.jpg (376x471, 31K)

Why doesn't anyone like me?

banged an underage and then banged himself

In the interview I saw yesterday, Sean Lennon was talking about how furries shouldn't be made to feel unwelcome at Comic-Con. Disliking the most extreme of Twitter SJWs doesn't mean he is "on your side."

Mike > Jay > Rich > Colin >> Macaulay >>>> Jack > Jessi > Jim >>>>> Beardfat >>>>>>>>>> Macaulay's friend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Landis

some furries are redpilled

They need the canadians back, they are way funnier than this washed up, painted fingernails motherfucker

Mike = Jay >> Rich > Jim = Colin > AIDSmoby > the writer of You're Next/The Guest > Culk > Jessi > Baldbeard >>> Beardfat > Culk's butt buddy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John Landis' cum

No Jay but we get this annoying weirdo instead. How unfair

That’s because it’s kind of true

Switch the writer guy with Culk and you’re right

that writer guy is a charisma vacuum

you missed that comic drawing guy

Shawn or Beardfat?

and Len

Yes
I've been looking for this copy pasta, user. Thank you

Does Culkin fucking live there now? Fuck off already.

How the FUCK could you forget Len Kabasinski.

Reminder that Mike is still suspended from driving for the next 18 months because of that incident at Christmas.

this episode had a lot of rare mikes

>mfw they upload a no jay episode

Attached: j5675672.gif (300x255, 1.62M)

>More Macaulay
Fucking enough already

Mike's "consigliere" made that go away though.

Its weird that Macauly's handler is there watching movies with all of them. He should have stayed in the car or something

Reminder that if you make up autistic imaginary e-celeb drama fanfic, you are a pathetic faggot

>well life isn't getting any better than this, might as well die
based

Like the other user said, he's better than beardfat. Not really excited to see him but he seems to gel with the show fine and have a good time.

Jay posted on patreon that they have 2 more Macaulay Culkin vids coming up in the future.

>having taste this shit

Why are you so upset?

Rich should have said oh my god its Hollywood celebrity MC.........again.

No he didn’t.

He has Jay to drive him around. He owes Mike from when he saved him from getting raped by the Screenjunkies guy

How will he monitor him then?

based Mac once again

>mods banned me for 30 days for posting Jay's traffic court documents

Stoklasa is there. He is the responsible one

>None of them Realize that the fist movie was a Bugsy Malone rip off

Attached: 1559761865379.png (697x1000, 665K)

Serves you right for being a creepy loser.

>It's user post BS story rerun

>Weird Al will never show up to your house

Attached: index.png (226x223, 6K)

My dad bought a Roku smart tv for his birthday and now I understand why these videos are so long now

Very comfy living room viewing

I learned that Bauman isn't his real last name

I mean Jay’s thighs in that Screenjunkies video made me want to do lewd things to him. And I’m not even gay.

Attached: 2E06326A-731A-4426-9A08-DA5C9AF814BB.jpg (933x1417, 231K)

DUDE MUSICALS LMAO

He's earned it all and more for the horrible fucking nightmare childhood he had to go through.

not as much as the fag he has chaperoning everything, like Culkin couldn't just show up on his own
Shawn adds fuck all to it

Are you victim-blaming?

why do you think Jay wasn't on the video? as soon as he arrived in Milwaukee, Mac wrecked Jay's boipussy so much in a 3-hours long fuckfest, that Jay couldn't leave his bed after...

youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Imagine the smell.

Yeah he did. Yesterday.

>Nooooooo stop exposing my friends!!!

YASSSSSSSSSS

yes, he was built to take cock and should know it

did Roar get another re-release or some new media coverage?
there was a thread or two here like last week, just a coincidence they also decided to watch it?

Fuck Macauly Culkin. James' got Justin Roiland now

Attached: james justin.jpg (2048x1536, 388K)

Is his fiance really trans?

It all makes sense now.

Attached: 3453468.gif (200x225, 1.05M)

>has a tranny fiance
>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors
source

Attached: 1549222981697.png (580x750, 609K)

It's about time they did ROAR. I need to see Rich Evans laugh while niggas get mauled

He is a part of Max Landis Colour Society and helped child molester by lying in court.

I think he's fine with the usual crew.
The movies this time were not particularly funny, but I really blame his Jew fuckbuddy and Fatbeard for making it a bad episode.

Oh no.

Attached: j567564.gif (180x200, 282K)

Attached: aiportraits_1563637959.jpg (512x512, 14K)

>source
you're not serious

>allows Mike to bully him on a daily basis
this alone justifies everything else on your list, Mike bullying Rich is S Tier content

someone post the scene where Rich makes a really funny joke and Mike says "THIS IS WHY WE'RE FRIENDS"

Attached: 1535559452643.png (240x304, 15K)

oh wow i just love reddit letter media

Still less annoying than AIDS moby.

Attached: 000.jpg (205x234, 13K)

Attached: aiportraits_1563631302.jpg (1024x512, 80K)

No, he's great. Pretty down to earth and self-aware for all he's been through.

the bunny ears guy is wearing a reel big fish jacket. good

Why hasn't Mac returned to Cinemassacre? :(

Attached: 1563553349725.jpg (1024x512, 59K)

>a broad!
>hands off my car woman
is hawk jones our guy?

Agreed.

Nice proof faggot, you a lawyer by any chance?

That fucking handler guy is the biggest pussy I have ever seen

This is redpilling me on how comfy beardfat and AIDSmoby can be.

>They're doing ROAR
Based
>That faggot who tags along with Macauley Culkin is at the table and not Jay
Cringe

There would be public record.

Who is the cutest RLM and why is it Jim from Canada?

>not that outspoken
>can be pretty funny once he warms up/is drunk
>just wants to spend his time painting movie backgrounds and models
Is he /our guy/?

Attached: 1532738879697.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Have you seen his teeth?

Me

>it's a Jim, Freddy, Len and Max episode
would you watch it Yea Forums?

jealousy

Attached: mike.jpg (837x796, 39K)

Len and Max are on the same tier of awful. I like Jim and Freddie more than josh and the girls

Cinemassacre always outpaced RLM

Attached: rlm btfo.png (1272x802, 821K)

Air of pretentiousness and fake laughs at literally everything.

Have you seen yours? Eegh.

Since James is also a know nothing who only watches popular horror it would make sense he'd get Billy Bob. Jay's seen everything James has, but does more than recite imdb trivia.

>Jim
God Tier

>Freddy
Kinda boring but no reason to hate him

>Len
Very High Tier

>Max
As a one off, he was pretty fun, all things considered. I've no problem with him coming back as long as he's more in tune with the usual flow. Of course that's very unlikely now. But if it happened, I'd watch it.

>posting your own tweet
>2 likes
Have sex

That's because he was a victim of the Hollywood pedo ring when he was younger. That would fuck anyone up.

>As a one off, he was pretty fun,
I think he just tried too hard
there's a point where he starts going overboard with the whole "I don't know if I'm crying or laughing" bit and it felt really forced

Yeah , fuck him wish hed say something about all the pedos in hollywood

>but does more than recite imdb trivia.

that´s what jay baumann does tho, james is on the big leagues

Attached: WesCraven and James Rolfe.jpg (981x655, 59K)

What's wrong with Len, he seems like a genuinely nice dude

I don't know, it felt pretty natural to me. He was really giddy and excited, in a way that I could see some people finding obnoxious but for him it probably felt refreshing to be away from the ultra posturing LA crowd. Everyone's rough their first time around (except Beardfat who is perpetually bad). I'd watch if he ever came back.

This. Why is Macauly's bitchboy even there? He has nothing at all to offer

Yeah that's fair, he was probably just caught up in the moment. I mean Double Down is pretty absurd and the other guys were laughing almost as hard.
maybe I'm being too hard on him
it's not like I'd be funny if I was a guest

Everyones first appearance seems really stilted and awkward most of the time. I hate it when they bring on someone new, but their returns are usually much better.
Gillian (?) on the other hand had a good first appearance then never showed up again.

this, Jim is so much like this board that they don't want to admit it
He's an insanely good artist too

he knows he's obnoxious but that doesn't mean he isn't obnoxious

>Anyone else fucking hate Macaulay?
LMAO wait until they release the episode with patton

i expect the butthurt of the decade

Patton Oswald? Is that confirmed?

He's good on BotW but outside he looks like a recovering cocaine addict desperately trying to find relevance with no skills or value to society.

He wouldn't come to fucking Milwaukee for that, even his scenes in Space Cop were shot in LA on a green screen and they edited them in.

There's a recent episode of his podcast with the RLM crew and it's extremely comfy. They have tons of banter even with zero editing

KEEP UP

His girlfriend posted this

Attached: he hates doing these.jpg (229x362, 13K)

Rich looks like Shinji in that pic

Oh jesus christ. This is going to be terrible. Get ready for an hour of DONALD BLUMPF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i wonder which one patton will murder
to be fair i don't hate that he killed someone, i just hate him for being the same joke over and over which was never funny even the first time

Ehhhhhh.
Maybe it won't be shit if he relaxes and doesn't try to be comedian man. I feel like they wouldn't have him on if they didn't feel like they could shoot the shit.
Also Jesus her tits look phenomenal in that scene

He's going to kill Jay and nobody will notice.

why can't I hear anything? how is this confirmation for anything?

It's not the clip, it's the comment she wrote where it literally says "my husband Patton Oswald just filmed a show called best of the worst with red letter media"

>Get ready for an hour of DONALD BLUMPF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
nah it's going to be
>this fucking nerd rolfe is a fucking retard amirite guys? his fucking ghosbusters video sucked

and they will laugh at james fueling the upcoming rlm/cinemassacre war

Round 2?

Attached: 1539894721260.jpg (2024x2382, 1021K)

He should have been a one time thing for novelty sake like Landis. They've milked the McCulkin cow too much. But holy shit, his friend might not be as creepy, but he's even more unfunny and obnoxious than McCulkin is.

Attached: 1555191420733.jpg (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>Needed half a Xanax to watch Roar
What a fucking wimp, he honestly brought this episode down whenever he opened his mouth

Attached: 1422502468094.jpg (376x471, 29K)

you have to scroll up to the top of the comment thread apparently
I don't know why there isn't just a description like every other site on the fucking internet.

RedLetterMedia actually knows how to make videos with people talking properly. Emphasized by the comparison of BOTW and the other review. Look on the right, there is a ludicrous amount of shit that's blocking the view of the people talking.

He shouldn't be there. He hasn't said anything of value or original the whole episode and looks like a tryhard socialite.

I don't know why but I get the same feeling. His little nods to pizza all the time and his creepy aura feel like mocking. I don't want to bare any false witness but I really don't like the guy and given his background I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in that kind of stuff. It's really disappointing that they keep bringing him on instead of having the Canadians back or whoever the fuck.

AIDS Moby (and even fucking Beardfat for that matter) at least have an established group dynamic with Mike & co. It's nice to have a disruption here and there to shake things up a bit but I don't think that Culkin is a better regular than AIDS Moby. Better than Beardfat? Eh, sure. But even then it's debatable because Culkin has the benefit of being featured in episodes with excellent preselections whereas the rest is always luck of the draw.

Attached: 1537567818723.jpg (1280x720, 523K)

RLM is also one of the few built-from-ground-up independent channel that actually knows how shot-reverse-shot and eyeline matching work and doesn't create jarring cuts in discussion or interview sequence.

he is just Culkin CIA handler

those slob fucks make jame's RLM ripoff even more unwatchable than if it were it's own original idea

culkin's cia plant is her asian pussy tight girlfriend. she keeps him in check

Home Alone also makes numerous references to pizza. So does the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Are all these things secret pedo rings??? You’ve uncovered the mystery user!

>mcuckley cringekin and his weird jew friend
that’s a hard skip

"pizzagate" is the fanciful, dramatic, movie-esque well poisoning elite pedos use to undermine any actual credence in the investigation of their activities
Yea Forums Yea Forums invented the "cheese pizza" slang, real fucking human traffickers don't use it.

yes we do.

hi mike, or is jay the pedo?

It's not Jack anymore it's Jackie and HER and Rich are very happy together. Respect her life choices you shitlords.

Attached: rlm_jackie_richg.gif (720x720, 303K)

I don't want to get off-topic, I just wanted to vent and say my piece. There's no need for you to be triggered since I've said in no uncertain terms that this is what my gut feeling tells me. There's obviously something wrong with the guy and him being so dismissive of (and outright deriding) Hollywood underage sex traffic of top of making an identity around mocking these known paedophilic symbols is just too weird and creepy. I'm not making any accusations, I'm just saying that I don't trust the guy at all and that for me it's unfortunate that RLM would associate themselves with this kind of individual.

>I DONT LIKE IT WHEN THERES VIOLENCE.

Why the fuck did they invite this cuck

Attached: 1553068996224.png (771x567, 329K)

everything about this is true but the LAST PART, THE LAST FUCKING PART ABOUT THE FRUIT is 100% real

it's from the pacman pre rec episode.

Me
I get pedo vibes from him

Sums up the whole episode

Attached: 1548733158687.png (650x510, 331K)

Rich is terrible, at some point a couple years ago he tried to make actually critical and intelligent observations instead of just adding color but he just ends up sounding like every other jackass
With a youtube show that rlm generally makes fun of

Honestly jack is better than beardfat and this guy

they need to balance jay's female nudity disgust with this fag violence disgust

>two more videos with this fag
dammit, i'd prefer the real fag beardfat over another coastie

Jay seems like he fakes his disgust. I remember on one of the episodes he makes some awkward joke about a woman rubbing her clitoris on a tree while Jessi is right next to him.

>Entire thread is people saying they hate/don't hate presenters
Holy shit you incels

I don't imagine all of them do but a select few certainly do. The pizzagate thing certainly was sensationalised to death but there is no reason to assume that all of it is false given the fact that we have.

Is that a personal attack or....?

Attached: brie-larson-video-1.jpg (976x588, 39K)

Wow, imagine obsessing over other peoples' opinions this much! That's a yikes for me!

Why the fuck does he paint his fingernails? The only other man I've seen on the internet that did that became a tranny. The only time a man can paint his fingernails without raising red flags is if he's a musician.

i hate women

>another fucking culkin episode

eh. Maybe I'll watch it when I run out of anime/tv shows this season

>fakes

Attached: female nudity.webm (302x356, 82K)

Fuck Hollywood guests I just want the regular crew

Do you think they'll ever bring on the guest that everyone actually wants?

Attached: 1549724263688.jpg (225x225, 8K)

this is how i feel. maculkin is uncomfortable to watch.

Attached: 1537972040508.png (967x954, 554K)

i was hesitant and his first episode is really the worst, he got better the next time. i don't like him wandering around in the beginning of this one but the panel is fine, less uncomfortable than Len
but the little skits the schlubs do are way better than how overt he's trying to be

YES!

Attached: 1538096227858.jpg (459x612, 51K)

Idk when this is but Roar is an actual fucking snuff film you newfag. Everything in it is real. I can't even watch clips from Roar anymore after knowing about the shoot.

McCulkin's handler didn't offer much, but I appreciated it when he got mad at Beardfat.

BRIMBLE TRINDO

never understood the obsession with this betas. At least you coul all use similar subjects so filtering becomes easier

check out his twitter; hes a massive social justice tard.

I honestly forgot that guy was even there and i dont know his name either.

The difference between how forced his appearance was on the AVGN to the RLM guys was so painful.
Felt like he just wanted to go home.

I don't know; I have skipped everyone he has been in. is he shit?

Attached: 6OU18JV.jpg (750x721, 44K)

Shit, no kidding
literally every other tweet is about Trump

>suddenly Josh
>close the tab
oh well

>implying Jay hasn't been through rougher patches at the manhole

>Mike
>Rich
I'm in

He's such an LA cuck. His behavior was appropriate for a five year old.

This late 00's shithead look with the cap and hoodie is really grating and only LA urban homos still think it looks cool

Yes. Needs to go back to Hollywood and suck off Jews and niggers.

Bruh moment

>it's a macaulay culkin episode

Attached: mikesgust.jpg (813x753, 52K)

>snuff film
>nobody dies

wtf was HIS problem?

Attached: file.png (1141x1242, 1.06M)

It was cool the first 2 times, but now it's annoying. He's chipping away at the midwestern cynical vibe and dynamic that makes RLM comfy and entertaining.

Mike Stoklasa is a stage name though, you cannot find them this easy.

buy more bunnyears merch goyim

WE do know that Jay's real first name is Jerry

>have Culkin filling a spot
>put a boring literally who instead of Jay
>replace Rich halfway through with beardfat
This is one of the worst panels they ever had.

>McCulkin
>McCulkin

why the fuck is JJ Abrams on RLM?

JJ Abrams wouldn't be so fucking useless.

I liked when Rich, Maculkin, and Mike all started talking about Star Trek.

I don't hate him but it's weird and awkward that he's there so much.

ok JJ

This. I don't particularly like Beardfat but at least he's not a fucking insufferable pussy sjw shithead like this guy.

>doesn’t enjoy people getting mauled by wild animals
>SJW
what?

He's uh written a Spider-man comic.

>Macaulay

I'll pass.

I didn't even mind Max Landis but fucking hell Culkin always feels like he's just there to shill his podcast or whatever it even is, this episode is obviously even worse than usual

Why did they shill for TFA?

Attached: 1550341339755.png (1024x1004, 1.01M)

Check his twitter. He's insufferable.

And what the fuck is a "grown man" doing cowering behind his faggy little hoodie so he don't see the "shocking" movie? He should grow some balls or fuck off. He brought the episode down completely.

>coasty
>more than one at that

Attached: no.jpg (325x220, 22K)

Except he never shills his podcast

>Jerry James Bauman

Is Jay short for Jerry or James?

He's wearing an ad for it throughout the entire episode

>Check his twitter
lol no. You fucking faggot, you did this to yourself

So are they always shilling for whatever shirt they’re wearing? How about whatever beer they’re drinking? Are thy just constantly shilling?

>Mac's faggot friend took a Xanax to watch roar
Is that what americans do? Pop addictive medicine to watch shitty movies?

Attached: 1309389831372.jpg (252x240, 8K)

If Mike owned the beer company and was trying his absolute hardest to have its logo attracting attention on camera at all times then yeah he would be

They really hate that guy in the blue hat.

worst guest so far, he has a terrible voice

He is not that bad anymore and has calm down. Also drunk jack is the best jack.

If I were running a small brewery and could get a consistent background product placement on RLM, I'd offer Mike and Jay a small percentage of shares in the company.

Tippi Hedren took the barbs.

Are they doing a Half in the Bag for Far From Home? It's been like two weeks.

>check his twitter
Jesus christ man, reconsider your life

some day you you realize that a good third of North Americans are on a daily dose of uppers/downers sometimes both

Attached: 1563571274079.jpg (512x512, 12K)

They said they are not watching MCU for a while after endgame

Definitely a Top 5 BOTW moment there, I fucking lost it

>tfw was on Ativan (lorazepam) for a couple weeks
>dose eventually went up to 4 mg but didn't do shit for my anxiety
>just accepted the fact that I have a panic attack and keel over in public space every month or two

Everyone does. I hope he gets hit by a bus.

*yawns*

That'll be for the "movies they saw but didn't do a episode for" episode. After Endgame they're taking a break from MCU (and other capeshit?) apparently.

He still uses his canned responses and starts screaming around. Nothing changed.

He was ok back in 2013, somewhere in 2014 he started with the exaggerated acting for some reason. It's annoying as fuck and brings nothing to the table.

Attached: botw 70.png (170x181, 55K)

yes, hes a narcissist

“I loved it. It was everything I hoped it would be”. - Mike Stoklasa on The Force Awakens, December 20th, 2015 4:00 am, central time.

Jack and Jay are the kino combination.

Jack was Jay's friend before he knew anybody else in the RLM gang.

Cinemassacre doesn't have a patreon.

>5 days
>1.1M views

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-20 16-38-55.png (216x210, 55K)

You’re point?

He probably pays them to be on there

>Cinematographer Jan de Bont had his head scalped by a lion while filming under a tarp.
>Noel Marshall was attacked so many times that he was eventually diagnosed with gangrene.
>Assistant Director Doron Kauper had his throat bitten open, his jaw was bitten, and one of the lions attempted to rip an ear off. He was also injured in the head, chest, and thigh.

Attached: roar.png (1442x377, 397K)

This really caught on for some reason, it was trending

WatchMojo also gets that, and they're shit.

He's fine, though I didn't need more of him so soon. Maybe two videos a year: BOTW and a Re;View.

What kind of massive gambling debt did they owe to Noel Marshall that they continued to work on the movie after all that shit?

He seemed bored during the viewings and the discussion majority of the time. The second half of the table portion made it look like he’d rather be anywhere else. Then when he did try to talk someone took over. Definitely the weakest part of a decent episode

yea no shit that's what I've been saying the whole fucking thread
but nah shill boy is a pussy for not wanting to see people get literally mauled

is this the Patton Oswalt episode because I'm not watching if it is

They must have made a deal with the devil to have no fatality

I actually want to buy a copy of Roar watching this

No but they tease him at the end. He dances a little jig and then yells "FUCK YOU DONALD TRUMP" at the top of his little lungs.

Much like early Jack or Beardfat, he seems to have no chill and no idea of how to fit into the dynamic of the table in a way that's funny and engaging, he just monopolized attention for an unfunny joke every now and then and just sits there looking tense and miserable

Why do you people call him AIDS Moby

he looks like moby and has aids, duh

> culkin's jewish handler is in it
FUCK OFF

>fuck Massachusetts

Attached: 1503465523863.png (900x900, 805K)

That kinda makes sense. I'm sure they bonded over the all sorts of weird movies both of them are willing to watch in their off time.

>subscribing to a youtube channel ever
why do people do this

...is this bait?

You just know a bunch of fans of Star Wars watched it looking to consume more of those shitty Star Wars Theory videos

>Macaulay Culkin and his soicuck friend
This episode sucked.

Attached: Rich Evans.jpg (919x720, 59K)

Attached: 116632873617354.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Why was Macaulay able to fit in so well so easily? He presumably lives in about the same area as the blue faggot but he turned out infinitely less basedish than him.

what a low effort post

Attached: you.jpg (917x599, 57K)

Why is RLM so desperate for celebrity attention? First it was Max Landis, but he was such an annoying shitter they had to stop using him. Now it's Macaulay Culkin, who is okay I guess, but never should any of his fucking friends be on the show ever again.

Attached: Joker.jpg (513x429, 21K)

I want Freddie Williams back.

Jim is good, he's massively improved. He's great when he's talking about movies he likes instead of random bullshit, though.
Freddy is boring, but not annoying.
Len is a tryhard. Fuck him.
Max is the absolute worst.

>>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors
Is this true? Would be memey if so.

is there a webm of Melanie Griffith getting her faced ripped off?

I find Len weirdly attractive. No idea why. He's not attractive.

Freddie is nice, but he doesn't bring much to the table.

Their podcast was unironically kino, especially Mike's stories about Rich's grandma.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_hubfcyPWw

>people hate beardfat
The dude actually talks about the films and covers the plot not just 'lol so randumb' like Rich would do, or 'I can't remember from Mike.