Cast him in the inevitable biopic

Cast him in the inevitable biopic

Attached: E71C8C4E-4A46-41EA-AA70-38A3055574D2.jpg (1628x1235, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bg-F99UVEKs
youtu.be/4ePv99VANjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kevin James.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Would a Trump biopic be funnier if it were pro-Trump or anti-Trump?
I'd think pro-trump would make for better kino.

Attached: Hank-Schrader-Breaking-Bad-hank-schrader-36838913-400-535.jpg (400x535, 26K)

Attached: E433BD92-F7BB-428C-8AAB-7B7DFFE30267.jpg (678x381, 54K)

>no wall
>Hillary still not in jail
>LGBT crusade
>but yeah lets free this nigger

What a fucking embarassment of a president

idris elba

Alec Baldwin

>"No wrong that wasn't the number I'm thinking of, you're fiyuhd, next."

Owen Wilson

Yes, but we’re talking about Hollywood here.

I cringed so hard at the end of Blackkklansman, when they made it about Charlottesville. I was enjoying it up until that point that made it political and “orange man bad”

Ron Perlman as Little Donnie

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 6499174B-D3F5-4C8E-A252-33FBB082945A.jpg (1242x2131, 252K)

Attached: 019FD903-FA76-4DF0-9721-559CF068F005.jpg (300x300, 12K)

David Harbour

The same height and the same frame

anyone who buys this hat will get punched in the face by other MAGA hat wearers
and I would pay money to see that

Obligatory

Listen, the only person perfect for playing Donald Trump is Donald Trump. But since it's Hollywood we're talking about here, I'll go with Meryl Streep.

Attached: johnpaultrumpsplsh.jpg (600x566, 103K)

Paul Dano

Trump loves the gays.

Animated and voiced by Psychicpebbles

Attached: 5tM8hYJThe1l.jpg (600x400, 52K)

Gary Busey.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (201x251, 5K)

how did she get away with wearing blackface

Of course, his son in law is gay

We are bringing the classic jobs back !!! MCGA

Attached: 45.jpg (667x1000, 296K)

youtu.be/bg-F99UVEKs

youtu.be/4ePv99VANjE

Owen Wilson

I wish trump was as much of a fascist as retards make him out to be. would be epic.

Jesus will finally bring the second coming only to play his part

This

Attached: David-Hasselhoff-promo.jpg (1008x567, 49K)

classic

ZION DON

This

Attached: 05BDBDC2-5D4C-4A70-B662-D82B85CB512D.jpg (1024x922, 137K)

delete this right fucking now i'm not joking

XD

Yes, because MAGA folk are the ones known for punching strangers in the street.

Instead he holds mid-terms and Democrats find a new voting base in desperate illegal aliens

Isnt that more a liberal thing to do?

Paul Dano is one of the best actors on earth, but the "classic Paul Dano" meme has almost ruined him for me. Like, I absolutely love him, I think he's incredible, and I would watch a movie just because he's in it, he's that good. But this meme is just SO STUPID, and means absolutely nothing, that I almost can't watch something with him in it, and see his face without just thinking in my head "...classic".

What does it even mean??? It's NONSENSE, and has nothing to do with him, whatsoever. It is literally the dumbest thing in the entire universe. Paul Dano did nothing to provoke it or anything, he has no control over it and has influenced it in no way. Fucking Yea Forums is so dumb but damn it they live rent free in my brain. It's so absurd you almost have to respect it.

this

I think it might be more fun to do a West Wing reboot about a conservative anti-PC blowhard president who everyone hates and he manages to weather every storm he causes with his mouth and become stronger. Seeing how the potus would get himself out of trouble would be entertaining and the show would be more about the inglorious basterds that work behind the scenes in a cutthroat 24/7 media cycle environment and how many of them would get fired or caught doing humiliating things would keep people on their toes, you would start to root for a character like a Sean Spicer type guy and he would be out by like Episode 3.

I've been saying this unironically for years.

Me

he'd probably play himself desu

House of Cards is already a thing, too bad it was ruined after Kevin Spacy got caught trying to fuck teen boys.