Anyone here from Britain? What movie shows what your lifes are like

Anyone here from Britain? What movie shows what your lifes are like
most realistically? allways assumed you were all like huge grant. with dry humor and quips. yall downton abbey morherfuckkas. say something quirky rn you russel brand fucks

Attached: 84843593-538D-4ADA-B7C0-377B3B8D801F.jpg (512x512, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2451550/
imdb.com/title/tt0757084/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't really help I'm actually quite posh, but if you'd like an idea of East London in the eighties then Guy Ritchie movies would be for you.

trainspotting

Only if you're poor and scottish

Football Factory

This one here's about two lads from Hackney east London. It's from 2004 but sums up my life pretty well I'd say.

Attached: bullet boy.jpg (258x195, 8K)

>I'm actually quite posh
faggot

imdb.com/title/tt2451550/

Attached: 71UA06VwUvL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 37K)

Human Traffic

>allways assumed you were all like huge grant

I think you wrote this in as deliberate a spirit of baiting as you dared. Fair play to you, it's not as though you'll lack for responses in this jakes.

Just scottish desu

Dead Man's Shoes

nigger

arent scottish the blacks of britain? they start fights for no reason

oh certainly OP for documentary realism I can't recommend A Field In England enough

Racist cunt

The blacks are the blacks of Britain. Scotland is full of blacks, especially Edinburgh.

fuck you, nigger. outside of london you're toast

Attached: niggersworsethannukes.png (600x600, 490K)

I feel like their TV shows are more representative of what their culture is like.
Am I talking out of my ass?

fuck off northerner

>outside of london you're toast
What's that even supposed to mean?

think off the Scottish like the Mexicans who ended up on the wrong side of the border when you took texas, new mexico, Arizona and California

that they all live in london, just like empire collapse theory predicts

Plenty of blacks in every city here mate. No need for racist comments.

>that they all live in london
LOL you've never been to the UK have you user?

Peep show pretty accurately demostrates the banality and drugery of life here and the demoralised cowardice that is endemic in the British people.

>that they all live in london
If you ever visited where i am from (Nottingham) you would soon realise that this is not the case at all

oh look its the sherriff of Plebingham

Bladerunner

oh you mean the movie based around Leicester square?

so the way he goes on like a magical and quirky keebler elf is not the usual thing there?

Attached: D507B099-F4D1-42EB-9484-0CF61F7E2105.jpg (620x760, 51K)

no he's just stupid and insane

>. Scotland is full of blacks, especially Edinburgh.
Absolute rubbish, urban Scotland is just like the rest of the UK, full of brown people.
Blacks are fairly rare outside of tourism. Rural is starting to change but mostly white.
I know at least 3 different small villages/towns where there is only one black man and everyone calls him something racist but not nasty e.g. shadow or midnight or coke. Like nobody knows his actual name everyone calls them that to his face and he tells people that's his name.

Get fucked mongo, whole of the UK is like that not just Scotland. Most usual reason for getting kicked in was being English, so of course you hear shit from them.

Puff

fairy

The fuck are you talking about, despite the SNP insistently talking about muh diversity Scotland is a white ethnostate.

Have you seen this:

Retard in Yorkshire gets murdered, was always treated like shit; relative returns and finds out. Goes off on a revenge spree. V Grim

I'm white so none of them

not in mine, not yet

poof you nobhead, poof

>Scotland is full of blacks, especially Edinburgh
lol no, its probably whiter than Norway at this point

>Scotland is a white ethnostate
Been to Edinburgh lately?

>tfw in rural Northumberland

Not a single black or mudslime in sight. Completely based part of the country

i don't like that twat

its really boggles the mind to think that there are people who not only do but also have a vote and as much of a vote as you

be honest, unless you're a 60+ retiree your life is probably complete shit

I’m from Kingston upon Thames so I suppose something like Love Actually, although there’s nothing really accurate

How is England racially nowadays? Is it as enriched as France or not quite there yet? Kinda sucks I never got around to visit Europe in early 00s.

If there is a movie about a crusade the europeans lost, then that movie describes britain

>Is it as enriched as France
Almost. Enormous amount of Pakis and brown people but not quite as many Blacks.

Yeah the midlands is considered a Muslim shithole now

probably about 0.75 what France is

the scots just pretend to be different to us, there's really not much to separate us

those are tourists

Officially 87%, and pretty much all concentrated in urban areas. You head even 30 minutes away from the big cities and the darkies disappear.

apart from Scots being uglier, unhealthier and poorer

exactly like the last kingdom but browns instead of danes and no alfred

>Officially 87%,
That's from the 2011 census mate. It's been 8 years.

I'm a NEET so I'm essentially retired anyway. Collect my government bucks in an area which is the cheapest to live in England as housing and land is in abundance while the population is very low. Head to Newcastle every now and then for a night out and it's great.

Well, that's why I said officially. It's decreased since then for sure, but I wouldn't be able to put a number on it.

up yours, you gobshite wanker

This is England

this - 'ave a pint, good man

Attached: thrifty scotsman.png (501x382, 150K)

28 days later, blood

also, attack the block

Attached: 700x300.jpg (700x300, 27K)

as I thought, complete shit

literally too scared to take the jump to find a decent job in Newcastle, of all cities

Kes (1969)

This is England, Peep Show, Misfits and Inbetweeners. Pretty much what working class is like

Attached: 1496000112741.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

Stay seething citycuck wagie. I'm going out for a VERY lovely meal tonight with family, all while looking forward to a trip I've got planned on Monday.

Keep dreading your Mondays, m8.

Attached: deadmans shoes.png (1024x576, 461K)

Attached: 1524259543344.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Children of men

There's a huge variety, from your pride and prejudice upper class to trainspotting junkies, this is england working class and now masses of muslims.

You'll never get a gf m8. No girl is gonna want a bloke with no cash and no job

All the former industrial towns in Yorkshire, the Midlands and Lancashire are teeming with Pakistanis and related, more and more black people from Africa rather than the Caribbean. It’s going to Hell in other words. No nation can absorb such massive numbers in such a short time, mostly of high breeders from alien cultures and be healthy.

watch coronation street

I'm a fag and already have a bf, but thanks anyway sweetie

lead balloon
imdb.com/title/tt0757084/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Trainspotting in a few minutes.

Attached: anglokino.jpg (1940x2944, 1.58M)

This is England
Adulthood, Kidulthood

Attached: aiportraits_1563640839.jpg (1024x1024, 600K)