How does it feel that literal fan project looks better than multi-million hollywood adaptation?

How does it feel that literal fan project looks better than multi-million hollywood adaptation?

youtube.com/watch?v=K2Ahcc4zH54

Attached: osszel-mutatkozik-be-a-rajongok-altal-keszitett-the-witcher-film_1[1].jpg (1280x720, 122K)

It doesn't, though. Don't you have anything better to do on a saturday?

Looks like shit.

this, the horribly miscast Cavill is definetely better, also i love niggers

Attached: 1545137380471.png (645x773, 15K)

Oh I see you’ve posted this on /tv as well. Fuck you

Going to ask you this again:
How does it feel to be derived of anything interesting to say or think to the point that you only care to create these kinds of trashing threads? Aren’t you bored with your life?

There's nothing wrong with the casting for Netflix's new series you /pol/tard incel

Who the fuck cares about Chadvill when Yen is a FUCKING POO IN LOO.

>NOOOOO, STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!!!!!!!
How does it feel being a fag?

Wait, they got the same actor who played Dandelion in The Hexer? Kek.

If you understand the history behind the witcher, then no, it doesn't make sense. It's like putting a bunch of white people in wakanda.

ok bruh
i'm black and even i don't approve this sht

Attached: heres your fringilla bruh.jpg (400x400, 19K)

yeah, even if you ignore the niggers playing polish inspired characters(imagine whitey playing black panther characters) how can you think henry cavill isnt a fucking terrible choice that doesnt fit the character at all? he literally was cast because hes famous in hollywood and a bitch got wet during casting

Attached: proper geralt.jpg (800x450, 96K)

Imagine being such a faggot that you'd type this out. Kill yourself you brain dead consumerist drone

What do you mean history dumbass? It's a fantasy

>there are dragons, vampires and monsters but black people are too unrealistic!
have sex

You're just an ugly eastern european who's mad that they cast a handsome Anglo man

dilate /pol/ tranny

theres enough monsters in the witcher, why add niggers?

Non-argument
Have sex

Don't be racist

you will forever be virgins /pol/cels

>Please note - Alzur's Legacy is a fan movie, created only thanks to the passion of the crew and the support of the Witcher's world fans. The film was financed almost entirely from crowdfunding and its budget was PLN 100,000 (about USD 26,000 - it's not a lot for a fantasy movie). We do not compete with large blockbusters in any way, we only want to fulfill our dreams by making our own film in the world created by Sapkowski. Please keep this in mind while watching this trailer. Thank you. Ah, and one more - this is film about witcher Lambert, not Geralt ;) ALZUR'S LEGACY CREW

Based, they need more funding and make their own show.

Damn, you sound virgin. Stop putting us in fantasy shit, people hate us instead of retarded feminist (((white))) chicks who do that.

>some random Polish incel project
Will never be able to compete with based Netflix

Cope

dilate

>there are people on this board who pay for netflix

Attached: 1537382842989.jpg (586x580, 75K)

Uncle Tom ass nigga

Yes if anything there are too many whites in the cast. It's 2019 I mean c'mon right?

kys jewboy

Imagine being proud to be Polish

Dirty shit country

Alright fess up, which of you 18.43 million polacks didn't buy Witcher 3? You know your government has made it mandatory to own a copy, right?

Attached: witcher3 poland.png (1315x645, 434K)

not him but you don't belong here, faglord, go back to

I love the game and never paid for it, you know GOG games have zero copy protection? Also not polish