What is the ideal body type for cinema seating?

what is the ideal body type for cinema seating?

Attached: 1563166423215.png (868x651, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jahanspedia.fandom.com/wiki/Esoteric_Jahanism_(religion)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's an unfortunate physique.

>wh*te people

This. It's literally at that point that you start transitioning hard and getting lipo while keeping the bitch tits so you can be a trans with natural floppers.

I wanna fuck him

Is that the guy who said he'd never go to the gym, aka douche house?

Alexander Jahans is peak leftist physique

Attached: 1485860285110.gif (320x200, 1.62M)

whats jahans up to these days?

Why do all white people look like this?

>Cum, piss, shit, tears, spit, blood, vomit. The seven base ingredients.

Jahans is the original Fullmetal Autist.

Attached: IMG_1144.jpg (640x480, 36K)

cant remmeber the details but he was born with some kind of hormone problem.

Esoteric Jahanism is the only way forward for the west.

jahanspedia.fandom.com/wiki/Esoteric_Jahanism_(religion)

this is the kind of guy who looks at himself in the mirror every time he goes to the bathroom and thinks to himself "I wish I looked better" but never goes to the gym or even diets or does home exercises because "what's the point"
The kind of guy who vows to stop drinking soda, but has one in his hands within the next 24 hours
The kind of guy who never showers, but sits next to me at the theater, and acts like I'M the problem when I tell him to bathe because the smell of body odor mixes with the smell of piss, shit, and movie popcorn to form a rancid biological agent that probably violates the geneva protocol.
This is the kind of person that lives with their parents well into their thirties. You see them wandering around walmart with their elderly mothers, picking out snacks and drinks, telling themselves they are useful because they help their mom carry groceries to the bus stop or some shit, or help their elderly parents with their computer every once in a while.

I hate these kinds of people.

Too much estrogen, literally.

I have an erection now

>sub 6 foot for maximum legroom, the shorter the better, 5’6” ideal as you can still see over lanklets in front but can fully stretch out
>thick goiter to rest your head comfortably for long periods of time
>over 30% body fat to act as a natural cushion
>large breasts to act as a cup holder for your soda
>terrible body odour so loud normies don’t sit near you
>preferably disabled (or at least appear disabled) so normies are forced to give you the best seats in the house

Time to get comfy bros

Who the fuck did you just describe? Sounds like you know someone like this personally.
A family member or something?

What's the point if they look so disgusting. My suggestion would be an hero.

do you think im gonna read all that shit you nigga

Attached: 1563543116937.png (409x598, 386K)

I just barley dodged this fucking bullet, lads.
I was so close to going down this road its not even funny. Thankfully I got into an argument and moved out, then suddenly, magically, my life started piecing itself back together

I'm still a troglodyte, but i'm slowly trying to better myself day by day
Its fucking amazing what you can do once you break yourself away from the comfortable bosom of neethood

Attached: 1374350775145.jpg (1170x923, 124K)

nah I just live around a lot of people like this in my town. I ride public transportation so I hear them talking, and I put the pieces together. It's not hard to figure out.

If you're thin with tits and a lesbian gym teacher face you still make a better woman than most fat women.

How did it get better? In what ways?
What do you do for work?

Nice titty bro

He’s Persian...

Are u in America? What state? Cali or NY?

You can make it, user.
I know you can

Attached: 1413922358810.jpg (810x4757, 865K)

He actually is, he could easily be a 8/10 leftist woman with that body and face.

Washington. Specifically, Longview Washington.

me at the center

>tfw weirdly wide, boney hips and bitch tits if I don't keep an eye on my weight
>working out daily to keep it off but I don't know if it'll look much better if I really get my body fat down
What the fuck is up with his
Like how normal/abnormal is it exactly

Attached: 1469061236597.jpg (211x273, 11K)

what a bean

h-how do you know this much about me?

Attached: 3462423.jpg (900x900, 65K)

It's not unfortunate, he's just a lazy piece of shit that can't be bothered to work out

Good for you lad

Started shaving, showering, taking care of my hygiene because now I actually had to get a job, and I was ashamed that they'd smell me before I even walked in the door.
Started cooking and buying my own food, paying rent and bills (which was a nightmare because I didn't even know how to do any of that shit at first, but thankfully it was all online and pretty self explanitory)
Got my own house now. Comfy little 2 bedroom thing for dirt cheap. Cozy job as a photo tech, working on machines and whatnot. Actually have disposable income to buy any videogame I want.
Now if I could actually learn how to interact with people (and the opposite sex) I think I could almost call myself normal

Attached: mfw.jpg (500x656, 72K)

What else do you know about them? What other traits

I'm still mirin you brah, mirin in heaven...

>tfw 5'4
My car seat allows me to sit in any movie theater comfortably

>body odor mixes with the smell of piss, shit, and movie popcorn to form a rancid biological agent that probably violates the geneva protocol.
Weirdest one I ever smelled was someone who it seemed had rolled around in petrol while pissing themselves.

I think it's unfortunate how pronounced his bitch tits are relative to his gut size.

Attached: A8D5E5F2-8683-41E6-8A80-9AE3C7F318B5.jpg (205x246, 6K)

Thoughts on the Jahans diet?

Attached: average_jahans_meal.png (2560x1440, 2.32M)

>Ooh look at me I don't procrastinate my life away, everybody is sooo impressed with the way that I live my life. Look mom, no hands!
Kys normalfaggot

I don't really know user. They are varied. Some of them are obviously young, late teens, early twenties, always greasy hair, long fingerails, skeletal hands, and pimples. I see them and I know. I can see their minds. They sit at home all day on their computers and play video games. They probably never do any chores, sit around often and do nothing. They know they are failures and they know they are disappointing everyone around them, but they won't act. They are too scared to act. They convince themselves that they are special, or that they really ARE helping their parents somehow. Deep down they know they aren't.

There are the fat ones. Same greasy hair and long fingernails. They are loud on the bus. They always smell horrible, unironically like shit. They wear stained clothes and always wear sweatpants and old T-shirts. They don't even change their clothes. When they do shower, they just come out, put the old clothes on, good as new. They think to themselves "I want to change. I want to get fit" but they never do. They might have some moments where they try to do situps, or squats, or whatever, but they always give up within a few days. They know they won't make it. They are the loudest.

Then there are the turbo NEETs who I mentioned earlier. Older, balding, living with elderly parents. I see them and I know; they are content with their lives. They have cast away guilt and shame and are just living as parasites until the day that their parents die. They try not to think about that though. They just ignore it until the day comes. Still, they justify their parasitism under the guise of "caring for my elderly mother/father" whatever. They paint themselves in a better light that way. It helps to hide the shame from others. There's no turning back for these people. They are husks.

I'm not much better though. I cast off my NEETdom in exchange for the shackles of the wagie life.