He's right, isn't he?

he's right, isn't he?

Attached: 1563447777618.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

Ewok death cult

Considering they did it in Avengers, it's probably going to happen. Like in Avengers, it's going to be a retarded mess.

Who is this old man?

Imagine being like 40 years old and still thinking cynicism is hilarious

Probably correct desu. Where could you even hope to go after TLJ? Kylo vs Rey after he's already established to be a non-threat? Nobody would want that. You'd either have to make up a new villain/death ball which would also suck or you do time travel shenanigans.

old age seems the proper age for cynicism. you don't wanna be a young person and cynical, that'd be sad. imagine all you'd miss out on

time travel in star wars...I've lived too long

Attached: sad.gif (500x213, 973K)

i dont get that vibe.
I think sheev will be in it as a flashback and it will have aretcon about the skywalker family line and thats about it.

See, the fact that they did it in Avengers already is what makes me thing they wont do it in Rise of the Skywalkers. They won't pull the same gimmick twice in the same year, would they?

>all the new merchandise opportunities when they show old favorite characters again but slightly different when they go back in time

Attached: 9d2.jpg (1270x512, 109K)

Attached: Star_Wars_Episode_VII_The_Apology.png (255x342, 103K)

Attached: D9wfEMaX4AAMOMi.jpg (1008x1200, 166K)

We have had this thread every single day since that video came out

This.
It's friggin called Star Wars, it's gonna be great

Attached: 1546116899877.jpg (1970x1110, 303K)

Probably not. The rectangular falcon dish was blown off in the last jedi, and luke's lightsaber has a new black ring where it was split apart.

I'd say that Palpatine's evil remains in the ruins of the death star, and they have to destroy it somehow. No actual time travel required. palpatine might generate sone visions/flashbacks if JJ wants to score extra nostalgia points.

Calling it now, Rei is going to go back in time and will be the first of the Skywalker lineage, making her the “Rise of Skywalker”

Yeah, I totally expect it to just be forced visions. This case is different from the Star Trek films in that it's not its own canon. I hope he aims to create a satisfying conclusion without redefining how the world works (ignoring the time travel shit introduced in that one show). Just take Rey's visions from TFA and elaborate on their purpose and origin (Palpatine).

She will plant the seed of the lineage
the rice of the skywalker

yep. but that wont be the worst of it. my guess is that they'll also have an extreme social justice warrior agenda. they'll reveal that rey was born as a fetal male and transitioned at the age of 6 or something. I have lost all faith in the humanity of hollywood. they are vile and will out-due themselves every time.

Attached: 1562194557262.jpg (500x708, 109K)

>my guess is that they'll also have an extreme social justice warrior agenda
My god, you must be the first person to make such a claim on this site since the nanosecond you hit "Submit".

reminder that a "leak" user here posited that it would be time travel way before this RedditLtterMedium vid

Attached: 1507613559911.png (225x227, 119K)

its redlettermedia. "reddit" is another thing entirely. lurk moar newfag

MIKE STOKLASA NUDE HOME VIDEO LEAKED

Attached: file.png (360x640, 161K)

>an excuse to sell old shit all over again as new stuff

This seals it for me. It’s happening.

Post the Mike trampling Webm

I think they're still correct in this. Abrams is a good director for a star wars film, just don't let him anywhere near the script or even coming up with the story.

don't act like you wouldn't watch out of morbid curiosity of what his penis size is.

eh maybe. Seems more likely that Palpatine is some sort of clone. Cloning is established in the universe, time travel (outside of however premonitions work) is not.

Sorry but your ecelebs are the epitome of Reddit, only a redditor would giv money to these hacks

Sorry sweetie but Time Travel is canon now see Rebels

At the very least it will be a massive retcon of the Last jedi.

>A children's cartoon
Nah I'm good.

Of course time travel will be used. Abrams is a hack and has resorted to it before and will do soo again like a time loop. Pottery!!!FACT!!!

If not a clone then a dark side force ghost. Snoke was probably a failed clone or something.

>See, the fact that they did it in Avengers already is what makes me thing they wont do it in Rise of the Skywalkers. They won't pull the same gimmick twice in the same year, would they?

Abrams does NOTHING but rips off ideas. M:I-3 was True Lies. Star Trek 1& 2 mined the franchise and brought nothing original or new. Star Wars 7 was literally a remake of ANH.

Endgame is on its way to being the biggest hit of all time. There's no fucking way this cock nosed kike parasite doesn't use time travel because in his shekel driven mind he's saying "time travel is in"!!!FACT!!!

No. Rich was right, thats gonna be their lewst accurate prediction video

>Abrams is a good director for a star wars film
Did you watch the camera work in TFA? how the fuck is that shit good

Here's my theory. Before the second Death Star was destroyed, the Emperor was experimenting with time travel and thought he could use the energy of the DT's core to power it. He was obsessed with power and time is the most powerful element of all. In the end Rey will be pregnant with Ben's baby and is going to go through time to fulfill the loop of being Anakins mother. But Ben tries to stop her and she kills him, proving that love is more powerful than time and that she's willing to accept that fate blahblahblah.

You know this will happen!!!FACT!!!

Only thing you could criticize it for is the lense flare imo.

dude, it's JJ abrams, it was obvious there would be time travel from the moment he was announced to do ep7. The last jedi was not a requirement (though makes it pretty guaranteed)

just the first scene with the ducktroopers is atrocious, then the zoom in and out, J.J. can't direct a Star Wars movie not even a fan film

This. I'm dead inside and these guys are on par with Stuckmann. Stuckmann just isn't "regular guy" enough and is associated with Channel Awesome. Other than that it's the same shit

>Consume products blindly or you're a bigot

No idea who that guy is but at this point I couldn't even tell you if he is a shill or just really that retarded.
This entire SJW indoctrination and extremism has to end and it can't happen soon enough.
Fuck I'm not even from an English speaking country and the amount of SJW bullshit coming over from the USA into our culture is absolutely tiring.

Imagine x when y!!!!! Stop this reddit meme

That statement is preposterous. He's a minority himself.

A manlet?

A manlet and a betacuck.

Attached: j56756.gif (250x265, 738K)

LAUREN I’M DYING

The only reason I'm looking forward to ep9 is the inevitable Plinkett review.

Attached: aiportraits_1563631031.jpg (512x512, 13K)

Found the perfect drinking establishment for Mike.

Attached: Nig's.jpg (828x792, 98K)

Jay: LAUREN I'M DYING
*Lauren fucks Mike*
Jay: ... dying...