Was he telling the truth Yea Forums?

Was he telling the truth Yea Forums?

Attached: Bob-Lazar.jpg (600x800, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2356IOTrY
otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/looking-at-the-bob-lazar-story-from-the-perspective-of-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, but he's wrong.

he was telling HIS truth

OW MY HEAD IT HURTS
I CANT REMEMBER BASIC FACTS ABOUT AREA NOW
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

He's a literal cuckold

Although his story is fascinating and there are bits of sensational news stories that seems to support his outlandish claims, he never provides any technical data or otherwise displays a proficiency with math which is what you would expect from someone with 2 degrees in engineering.

Wheres the stable isotope of element 115 fagget?

No, obviously not

B-but he has a Netflix documentary

I think he might be mentally ill. as in he 100% believes what he says happened. which is why he seems so convincing. he doesn't come off as a liar

Has anyone asked him to do a math equation on camera?

WHAT SCHOOL DID I GO TO?!?!? WHAT????

who knows, who cares
he's a giant faggot

>a masters in physics from MIT*
>a masters in electronic technology from California IT*
according to Bob Lazar, and this was followed by employment at Los Alamos and then Area 51. The only evidence is two scraps dregged up by a local TV news station.

in the netflix doc he never provides a number larger than 9 on camera and never does any math. he does draw a flying saucer.

Yes, there was clearly a concentrated effort to erase his past

>never provides a number larger than 9 on camera
what do you mean?

he claims there were 9 spacecraft in the initial interview he did in silhouette, before he revealed his identity. when he draws the saucer he mentions three gravity thrusts and three gravity emitters, and one reactor. this is pretty much all the number shit from him i remember. he never writes down anything math. not even a single number on paper. just a drawing of a ufo.

>Background
>Education and qualifications

>Lazar took electronics courses in the late 1970s at Pierce Junior College in Los Angeles.[citation needed]

>Lazar claims he earned a master's degree in physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and a master's degree in electronic technology from California Institute of Technology (CalTech); however, there are no records of Lazar attending either MIT or CalTech.[5] Furthermore, Lazar was not a member of a professional body.[citation needed] Lazar speculates that his academic records were erased in an effort by authorities to discredit him.[citation needed]

>It was discovered by investigative journalist George Knapp that Lazar was identified as an employee of Los Alamos in a 1980s newspaper article in which he was on the cover.[citation needed]

Attached: 1523317455696.jpg (345x445, 16K)

It's a documentary for the masses, why would it have complicated math that plebs don't understand?
He built that stupid rocket car, that's better evidence that he has some engineering background than a bunch of Chinese scribbles hardly anyone understands.

No, anybody who believes this guy is an idiot. The storm area 51 thing is a cia psyop too.

This guy is being dredged up now to try and scam millennials into falling for the same old boomer tier stale bullshit that has been making the rounds for decades.

It's fucking pathetic that it's still popular to rehash a 70 year old story, just goes to show how sophisticated the ZOG kike control apparatus has become at suppressing sensitive information since we haven't had any credible new information/developments in several decades.

Attached: 1563258207752.jpg (1024x1011, 120K)

No record of education, or employment?
This guy's a ghost!
Have you ever heard anything like this, Chief?

I want to see hard math. He has a bunch of neat toys and a nice middle-class house, but I don't know how he got those. Lots of hustlers have houses like that.

you have to be on DMT to believe that bullshit

How is agitating about Area 51 a psyop? Exactly what is the goal?

Obligatory

I wanted to watch a documentary about the Skinwalker Ranch but it's made by Bob's buttbuddy Jeremy Corbell so it destroyed my interest at once.

Distraction from the Epstein case
Epstien's case exposes that he is an CIA agent tasked to plant blackmail in the elite to submit them to their bidding
Even CIA doesn't even hide the fact that Area 51 ayyliums is just a joke and it's just a experimental aircraft test site

Back then the Aliens from Area 51 became a psyop to hide information about the nuclear armed planes so that the Soviet Union can't get them

i tried to watch it, but it was so fucking boring and full of shiy i literally couldnt bare it.
>we have this special recording
>we will talk about it constantly
>we will never put it in the show because pf reasons

I already explained what the goal is. To get people riled up and focused on stories that are 70 years old. To equate knowing area 51 with knowing the current state of alien contact and the associated secret human technological development programs. It's just red herring bullshit.

It's also not a coincidence that government media outlets like the NYT have been pushing the UFO angle hard for the last year or two, nobody has given a shit until this "storm area 51" meme took hold, because the target audience for this bullshit is the under 40 crowd and they finally got something to gain traction with them.

ZOG is gearing up to make some kind of reveal that is either completely fake or extremely distorted, and will be manufactured to deliberately leave the impression of a vague threat/danger. It will likely be connected to area 51/roswell. There are several reasons to do this I'm too tired to get in to.

ITT: People who choose not to believe the man who publicly disclosed the existence of a secret base that turned out to actually exist.

"""""obviously""""""

this

Well fuck it then, I just watched the Bedtime Stories video, guess I'll stop there.

> ..these migraines...I can't...seem..to...remember the names of...my former professors

Doesn't mean he's telling the truth about everything else
classic disinfo agent

Attached: Air.America.1990.720p.x264.mkv_snapshot_01.46.34_[2018.01.06_22.18.28].jpg (1280x546, 107K)

Reminder that Lazar was blindsided on camera (it's on youtube) while on stage, asking him to name some of his professors from MIT and Caltech.

He named 2. One he said was from MIT and one he said was from Caltech. But when people looked up these two names (look up the video and google them yourself), one of them was a physics professor at some community college that Lazar went to, and the other was an electronics teacher at a high school. Coincidentally the same high school that Lazar went to.
He's a proficient liar, but all it takes is one mistake like that.

Also, people who continue to believe Lazar because only 98% of his claims have been proven to be lies rather than 100%, will claim that this is because the US government brainwashed him into mixing the names up.

OW MY HEAD HURTS SO MUCH
I CAN'T TELL MY OWN STORY CORRECTLY
MY HANDLER NEEDS TO REPEATEDLY STEP IN AND TRY TO DO DAMAGE CONTROL AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT FOR ME BECAUSE I'M FUCKING IT UP

did he really use movie props from the 70s in his sci-fi story in the late 90s?

I liked how in the Netflix document, Lazar goes on a rant about how people dismissing his stories about studying in top universities should come up with some proof for their claims. Meanwhile he has provided absolutely zero proof ever for his wild tales. The man is mentally ill, let him be.

So if he was just some random schmo who went to community college then why the fuck did he get a job at Los Alamos?

Attached: 1561756747033.jpg (1647x561, 198K)

In short, no. And he MIGHT be an actual murderer.

bob "i never thought i'd see one of these again" lazar. that hipster kid single handedly debunked bob's story and he didn't even mean it.

Yes, Close Encounters.

His story is the most obvious cliche shit any science fiction writer would come up with. Nothing sounded original or interesting

that's because it's true, if it was fiction it'd have all sorts of retarded shit in it

otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/looking-at-the-bob-lazar-story-from-the-perspective-of-2018/

Here you retards go

>Epstien's case exposes that he is an CIA agent tasked to plant blackmail in the elite to submit them to their bidding
is this just because of Trump's numerous times on the flight log? I feel we'd just be calling Epstein a pedo and not some manipulator if that weren't the case.

Finally another man of culture here

he's more full of shit than a Christmas turkey

so not full of shit at all?

>desperate shitblue damage control for known pedophile rapist bill clinton

Attached: david kid cocks brock and james i love infants.jpg (246x224, 22K)

He owns a company that supplies lab equipment.

He is telling the truth. I've been abducted once. The gov used the same technology to create triangular aircraft (TR-3B) that run on gravity and spacetime distortion. The flying saucers are thousands of years old too. The aliens have more advanced craft now that look like white pills.

It was public info. The guy found out by simply calling them and asking.

I don't believe you

test