youtube.com/watch?v=wDu-pPIGTbI

Attached: the-terror.jpg (768x512, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/otWU9CiLwJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>could do something interesting
>instead waste time on the american holohoax
What a shame.

>Set during World War II, the haunting and suspenseful, second season of the horror-infused anthology, The Terror: Infamy, centers on a series of bizarre deaths that haunt a Japanese-American community, and a young man’s journey to understand and combat the malevolent entity responsible.

>The series stars Derek Mio as Chester Nakayama; Kiki Sukezane (Lost in Space) as Yuko, a mysterious woman from Chester’s past; Cristina Rodlo (Miss Bala) as Luz, Chester’s secret girlfriend; Shingo Usami (Unbroken) as Henry Nakayama, Chester’s father; Naoko Mori (Everest)as Asako Nakayama, Chester’s mother; Miki Ishikawa (9-1-1) as Amy, a Nakayama family friend; and renowned actor, producer, author and activist George Takei (Star Trek) as Yamato-san, a community elder and former fishing captain.

Attached: the-terror.jpg (768x512, 81K)

I get the feeling they'll either play down the fact it was the Democrats who did this or they'll ignore it entirely while also ignoring German Americans were also put into these camps.

oh look another fuck white people show!

Looks Kino to me brothers

>German Americans were also put into these camps

Barely and not nearly on the scale Jap Americans were. Fucking kys.

I think you should go back to /pol/

>pukeskins see another series demonizing them
>meanwhile Asians see it for what it really is: another attempt to wrap Asians in "exotic" mysticism to hammer in the point that they will never be true Americans

Basically what these shitty writers did with the Eskimos in S1.

Attached: 2015-04-26 09.08.25.jpg (192x294, 21K)

>series of bizarre deaths that haunt a Japanese-American community, and a young man’s journey to understand and combat the malevolent entity responsible
>literally blaming an "entity" instead of the guards who were known to shoot the prisoners just for looking at them wrong

This is literally a matter of public record and this show is trying to blame ghosts.

>ah so he good boy, he do nothing gaijin

>makes TV show about something historic and places ethnic minorites in it in a way that isn't historically accurate
>tv: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, much historical accuracy (but only in this one, specific regard) why can't they just make shows about things featuring ethnics, rather than taking over white people shows
>Makes TV show about something historic that affected an ethnic minority group and fills it with ethnic minorities
>tv: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why are they making shows about these people

hmmmmmm,I wonder what it could be

Attached: download.jpg (206x244, 10K)

Not a fan of paranormal horror but it looks decent

The camps were both just and necessary.

Japs deserved it.

Yea Forums is /pol/

>George Takei

youtu.be/otWU9CiLwJo

looks ten times shittier than season 1

calm down reddit

Attached: Capture.jpg (883x894, 126K)

Blahahahhaa!!!!

Terror 2 is about... Rosa Parks?! Holy fucking cringe. Only Yea Forumsfags would worship this gay ass shit. Makes me miss Stranger Things threads, Terror and Chernobyl are so bad.

this is 4channel, you're not welcome

>F-FUCK YOUR FACTS! I HAVE FEELINGS!
The only reason they didn't put more German Americans in these camps was because there were literally millions of them and it just wasn't feasible.

They are taking over a white man's show though, tranny, one about English sailors in the 19th century

Attached: Terror-Cast[1].jpg (1024x683, 45K)