STOP INVINCIBLE SON

STOP INVINCIBLE SON

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Seriously why'd he do it? Was he suicidal? Insane?

he wanted to teach him that he couldnt save everyone not even those dearest to him, retarded fucking shitposter ill beat you

He didn't want to hurt the tornado. He taught Clark to show kindness to all things.

He didn't want Clark to use his powers in public. Fucking idiots.

But he can?

That already happened when he saved the bus full of kids. Pa Kent also suggested that he should've let them die.

A lot more people could die if the world went batshit trying to get his powers and governments exploited him to destroy competition.

I know this is a meme, copypasta, and bait but...
to anyone who actually unironically thinks this was stupid of him
do you not understand that he was keeping klarks identity secret as well as not thrusting his son into having to be a superhero yet after the world realizes that there's some invincible godlike being among them?

clark*

Everybody already knew who he was. The kid from IHOP knew. With how fast he was, He can save Pa Kent and be back before people noticed.

Thats fucking retarded though

A.) He doesn’t have to do anything spectacular, he just has to run over to his dad and tackle him to the ground and they survive getting sucked into the tornado
B.) These are a bunch of Kansas Hicks, they’d probably think it was a miracle or act of God before they think he had superheroes
C.) Even if they did, who the fuck is gonna believe them and what proof would they have? It’s the 90s so they sure as shit don’t gave direct access to the internet and they probably ain’t got a digital camera. And whose gonna believe them? “Oh yeah, in the middle of this chaotic clusterfuck of a tornado I saw a kid move pretty fast and save his dad, therefore you should send government agents. Proof? No but...”

It’s a stupid l, contrived bullshit reason for him to die... Superman the Movie did it 1,000 times better with half the screen time for Pa Kent.

Attached: 04224DCF-FA2D-47B3-8EF0-147BA6BF5B50.jpg (625x351, 25K)

>already saved a busload of kids with super strength
>it's completely unbelieveable to run to his dad and help him run back in a high-stress situation

I love MoS/BvS, but I have to admit that it's the weakest part of those films and could have been handled far, far better.

literally hundreds of people there and people DID have cameras you know?
govt would have found and investigated at very least

> do something bad
>"well you might as well do it again and make a habit of it!"

How stupid of a situation to be in. Underpasses are the worst spot in tornadoes too because they turn into wind tunnels. There were better ways to stop him from using powers. The tornado itself is so bizarre it wouldnt be unrealistic for Clark to run in and disguise it some way.

>Hundreds
>With cameras
I’m sure those shit Kodak cameras will easily show a guy moving at slightly faster than human speed (which is all the speed he needs as the tornado would take 10 seconds and he isn’t even that far) in the middle of a fucking tornado.

Also, who gives a shit when hundreds of people (if that, there was like 30-40) see him WHEN ALL OF SMALLVILLE KNOWS AND NO GOVT AGENCY GAVE A SHIT.

Attached: 9581EA6C-0081-4678-AE91-3A99F8F2B5BE.jpg (640x476, 52K)

which was based and realistic
unironically you should let a bus full of children die just so your son could have a better life

but in the mcu the heroes don't have secret identities so like why??? like what's even the downside of giving out your info???

>Whoa how'd you do that?
>Uhhh, adrenaline?

pretty sure he couldn't move that fast yet
idiot

This is Superman, not the Flash.

horrible movie, just like flopita

MCU didnt' really seem to explore or give importance to those themes.
Raimi's Spiderman did though, and explored it well enough.

>superman doesn't have secret identity
are you kidding?