The Witcher

will it be the next Game of Thrones Yea Forums?

Attached: D_5PV4uUcAME8uW.jpg (1080x720, 101K)

Kys

Attached: nilfgaard.png (1878x862, 1.05M)

Frey and Cavill have more chemistry 2bh

who let those goblinas so close to that chad?

Well, at least we'll know why it flopped. Sooner shit starts failing because of this feminist insanity the better. Then we might have a chance to get normal stuff back.

No.

Maybe

more like the next Shannara Chronicles

Nope its gonna fail horribly. But it looks like netflix marketing is all over Yea Forums

I feel bad for Cavill. He seems to be a genuine fan of the story, but everything else about the writing and production doomed it from the start.

>these designs were made up by the writing team

Now that right there is stupid. The writers WRITE - the production designers DESIGN. The state of tv. Do you really imagine the writers making decisions about how the fucking armor should look like ? That job is for other people. Literally thousands of people work on a show like this

Attached: 56965436_10210911529744645_1299511238090293248_n.jpg (353x144, 7K)

Attached: NiggerWitchlet.jpg (554x503, 43K)

No

CIRILLA

Attached: WitchletNigger3.jpg (683x381, 28K)

CIRILLLLAAA YAAAAAASLAAAAAYYYYYYYY

Attached: Witchletnigger4.jpg (687x498, 19K)

i love how netflix just cant help but fill everything up with niggers.

Attached: WitchletNigger.jpg (623x518, 23K)

Netflix marketers, I will never pay for your shitty service.

Looks like this show will have shitty feminine twilight aesthetics.

SO GOOOD !(so goood)

lol ciri is transgender huh

i hope it'll flop and kill the brand
by that time i should be able to enjoy the books and world again
>t pole

A massive disappointment? Yes.

niggers in poland, seems legit.

Attached: NetflixAdaption.png (500x676, 188K)

>*whistles for magic horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>guys in Drowner™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof *shows flipper*"
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: 27991817-2C89-49C2-87D0-1A74B31EE39E.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE (excluding jews btw) BAD LMAO
>DUDE POWERFUL WOMEN LMAO

this is so tired please come up with something original jews

Imagine being schizophrenic enough to believe this

Probably not since the way Netflix works they will just dump all the episodes and everyone will just binge it and move on instead of the hype generated by weekly episodic television or streaming show releases

Also just as a fan of a few of the novels and 2/3 I think they completly fucked up the source material but 99% of people who watch Netflix couldn't give half a shit so

Attached: 9qc7a5dxma0z.jpg (1366x768, 364K)

>Then we might have a chance to get normal stuff back.
user...

Attached: 1489762365372.png (420x420, 309K)

Yennefer is so average looking. They needed someone on par with my supermans.

The lalala killed me. Topkek my boy

she looks like the Albino from the Princess Bride

They really expect me to believe a medieval black dude had a clean fade like this?

You don't know how tv shows work do you? The showrunners give instructions to the production designers and then they design based off that.

>Probably not since the way Netflix works they will just dump all the episodes and everyone will just binge it and move on instead of the hype generated by weekly episodic television or streaming show releases
Is it confirmed? Shouldn't they make an exception and release the series an episode a week or basically 2-3 episodes a week to cover a single story/plot and then you wait another week for another "arc" story or "quest"?

Dropping one arc at a time would work best if it's actually good. Just drop it all at once if it's bad or average to prevent word of mouth from spreading before people watch it all.

>Niggers
>in
>medieval
>europe
No.