Mr Robot and the China-Trump relationship

The election was pretty fresh when Mr Robot's third season was being produced, and the series creator was always a vocal Trump hater.
Making fun of the president probably sounded pretty clever at the time, but it may have been a bit too early for that. Instead of following the Russian conspiracy, Mr Robot paints Trump as a Chinese asset.
China hacked the election, Trump is nothing more than a puppet running for China's interests.

Well time has passed, it's been almost three years.
Now the US is deep in a trade war with China, and saying it's hurting the country is an understatement.
China's economy growth reached its lowest rate in almost 30 years. Exports and imports both plummeted. Stock market is performing worse than it did in the last decade. The country is now facing a huge debt crisis.
And it all started after Trump got elected.

How will Mr Robot deal with all of this?
Unless they start doing timeskips, season 4 could be chronologically over before Trump reaches his second year (he isn't even president yet in the series, right?). Will they simply ignore this plot point they introduced?
Will they depict a parallel timeline where Trump is indeed a Chinese agent?
Will they double down on it, saying China's current problems were always planned by the CCP?
What do you think Yea Forums

Attached: 4L_86gtlVWN.jpg (1930x2071, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2012/feb/12/black-scholes-equation-credit-crunch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>And it all started after Trump got elected

Attached: 1531891546264.png (551x550, 471K)

Based Trump

everything after season 1 has been garbage

Of course they've been lying about their GDP for decades, the current debt crisis was years in the making and trump is far from being responsible for their shaky economy

But the trade war really hit them in the worse possible moment, American industries leaving is making it worse and the last two years have been a nightmare for China's stock market
The CCP can't hide the country's economic issues anymore, and it mostly happened after Trump got elected

DUDE SHOW IS LIKE BLURMPF LMAO

>rise of Trump

Attached: 1556497048885.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

we live in a society

More like Mr. Faggot lmao

WTF I love Trump now

Brace yourself. Because you’re about to become an expert and win arguments.

The purpose of tariffs is not to make products more expensive for consumers, it is to change the economics of companies offshoring and to resolve unfair practices overseas and tariffs. The supply chains of the auto industry go all over the globe in search of cheap labor, lax environmental laws, and all the other dastardly ways to improve profits. Almost all of the US component industry has migrated to Mexico and China. As the cost of the passing on the new tariffs will not find an eager US. consumer, auto and component makers will have to shift some production back to the US as a lower-cost option. The model of this in action, and working in the US. favor, is Honda (detailed later on), In terms of assembled vehicles, the largest targets are the EU (particularly Germany), Japan, South Korea, Mexico, and Canada. Component parts cross thru many borders in various stages of completion, and would/could incur tariffs at each stop. What if, (work me with here as I flesh out my conspiracy theory) automakers and the component industry restructure their supply chains and manufacturing to bring production back to the US? Let’s do some reverse engineering of countries and their cars. Korea’s Hyundai imports just under 50% of the vehicles it sells in the US. It already has plans to increase production in the US, and tariffs will likely be an encouragement to enlarge and speed up those plans.

1/2

WHOA

Kia Motors, an affiliate of Hyundai, manufactures its Optima and its Sorento in West Point, GA, and imports the rest. Like Hyundai, it also has plans to increase production in the US. Tariffs would boost those plans. India’s Jaguar Land Rover (owned by Tata Motors) and Volvo cars (owned by Geely) would get hit hard by tariffs, along with other automakers that have no manufacturing plants in the area. In expectation of Trump tariffs, Volvo just opened a plant in South Carolina to manufacture the new S60, and will start SUV manufacturing there in 2021. Now let’s go big (or go home) Euroupe. The EU imposes a 10% tariff on all cars, SUVs, compact SUVs, vans, and pickups imported from the US. The US imposes a 2.5% tariff on imported passenger cars, SUVs, compact SUVs, and vans from the EU and a 25% tariff on imported pickups (this tariff has worked as intended as foreign car companies with pickups make them in the US. Volkswagen, BMW, and Daimler have manufacturing plants in the US. and export part of their production to other countries. They will need to bring their production into the US. BMW assembles its moneymaker, the SUVs (X3 and X5) in South Carolina. Japan controls what comes into the country via administrative hurdles. US automakers have found that the costs of getting low-margin small cars over these hurdles are so onerous that the economics doesn’t work out, which is precisely the purpose of those hurdles. Toyota imports 22%of the vehicles it sells in the US. It’s Lexus line is +/- half its profits in the US, but only a bit more than 1 in 8 sales. Nissan imports 31%of the vehicles it sells in the US. Honda is the prom king and queen, It would be among the least impacted automakers. Honda is our role model. They did things right, and 'fair'. Let’s discuss. Honda has 12 plants in the US that make Hondas and Acuras plus engines, transmissions, and other components.

2/4

>country is now facing a huge debt crisis.

L O L

Honda has 4 cars ranked in the top 10 in terms of US domestic content. Hondas ‘The Odyssey’ is built in Lincoln, Alabama and has 75% domestic content. China and cars puzzle…China imposes a 25% tariff on all imported vehicles but has recently offered to cut this to 15% as a goodwill gesture in the trade war. Their peace offering ain’t peaceful enough. To get around the Chinese tariffs and sell vehicles to the 1.3 billion Chinese consumers, automakers invested billions in China, set up manufacturing facilities in joint ventures with the China Communist Party (or its proxies) and complied with demands for technology transfers (itself a large and enduring tax) China-made components are in every vehicle sold in the US, yet only two models that are assembled in China are sold in the US. Those components are a target for tariffs. GM makes and sells MORE vehicles in China than it does in the US. Now let’s discuss the elephant in the bathroom: Mexico and Canada. The NAFTA countries are fused within supply chains. GM announced in early June, 2018, that it would build its new Blazer in Mexico, where it already employs 15,000 workers. In terms of auto exports from the US, the challenges are different with each trade partner. While as tariffs on vehicles imported from Germany, Japan, and South Korea would mostly be a benefit for U.S. automakers, tariffs on imports from Mexico and Canada would be a bigly problem for U.S. automakers. GM imports 30% of the vehicles in sells in the US. Most of those imports are made in Mexico and Canada, including a significant portion of its high-margin trucks and SUVs. (GM pays its 15,000 workers in Mexico less than $3 per hour on average) Ford imports 20%of the vehicles it sells in the US, most of them from Mexico and Canada.

3/4

This is important to understand because both companies would need to absorb the costs of shifting some production from Mexico and Canada back to the US. This type of restructuring takes time and is expensive and in the US, their profit margins would be less. Now that you know all this you’re smart enough to put on a bow tie and go on CNN and CNBC and be the pundit.

4/4

Attached: A89907D3-E79E-4577-8FF5-FDDB26B39B22.jpg (944x1300, 132K)

Thank you for the red pill user. This was helpful to me

That's arguably a much bigger problem than the trade war.

ZZzzzzzzzz

Attached: images (18).jpg (277x182, 8K)

just thought you'd like to know that i think your mom gay

No u

Attached: 2074085C-59D3-44E8-B535-74DC59F92A75.jpg (1000x1505, 547K)

This.

>they're finally going to accept that "the left" spent the last 40 years psychologically and emotionally abusing millions of at risk vulnerable children based solely on their race gender and sexuality in an attempt to fix racism sexism and homophobia but instead screwed up an entire generation then refused to help them because they have the wrong skin color gender and sexuality

yikes

Attached: yikes.jpg (474x362, 28K)

i predict they'll have a shitty season because tards write the show

I thought this show ended?

>China's economy growth reached its lowest rate in almost 30 years. Exports and imports both plummeted. Stock market is performing worse than it did in the last decade. The country is now facing a huge debt crisis.

Their growth rate is still 6.2% and the trade war had little to do with it since exports are now only 1% of China's GDP.

Attached: 1562107449688.jpg (605x363, 33K)

>How will Mr Robot deal with all of this?
they will plot twist the chinese tranny mega hacker genius to secretly be working for DA RUSSIANS da whole time, and add a 'good' team of chinese hackers that recruit Darlene to try to de-program Elliot from working for the Russian-backed Chinese and for the 'good' chinese, to bring communism to america! (aka the show is gonna get really really really bad) expect an alex jone character.

>How will Mr Robot deal with all of this?
This show is still going? I thought it ended.

I like how you niggers keep implying China is the only bad guy in all this and the Russians are somehow the good guys we need to ally up with. As if they're not both working together to ensure our downfall.

Really wish we could bring back McCarthy and hang all you 5th column traitors.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-20-12-58-51.png (1437x1117, 1.65M)

>I like how you niggers keep implying China is the only bad guy in all this and the Russians are somehow the good guys we need to ally up with. As if they're not both working together to ensure our downfall.

many american corporations have a higher/equal gdp than russia all by themselves. russia is not a big boogey man, its a little boogeyman. after the soviet union fell, the hold over KGB took over the remnants for their own gain(putin) and are now vampire capitalists like most american "leaders", really no worse than most billionaire american CEOs. russia is corrupt and run like a mafia but its not really a relevant threat to american stability like china. american and china's economies are heavily intertwined AND in a semi-economic-cold-war-state. the usa and russia's economies are barley connected. if russia collapsed(again) it would just be a bad day for american share holders whereas if china collapsed, america would collapse along with it. boogeymanning da evil russians, especially as mega tier evil hackers who rekt our elections is a fucking joke when we have corporations like google, apple, and facebook that are literally interfering with every government and society on earth, en masse, 24/7, and arguably have more influence than most nations except the usa and china.

that does not mean "russia is a good guy", it just means they are not the giant boogeyman threat the MSM and silicon valley make it out to be. for all the fear mongering we get about russia, we get 1/100th what we should about china which is very telling.

>we get 1/100th what we should about china
This is bullshit and you know it. Everything is about China, Russia gets barely a mention anymore. MSM is literally preping the population for war, first with Iran then China.

>MSM is literally preping the population for war, first with Iran then China
You'd have to go for China first

>This is bullshit and you know it. Everything is about China, Russia gets barely a mention anymore. MSM is literally preping the population for war, first with Iran then China.

bullshit. i check MSM all the time and the way the have covered our "trade war" is always the same "omg evil drumpf putting tarrifs on chinese good is bad for the american consumer because X, Y, and Z". all they do is shill for giving china all our money.

A liberal show crying about trump, wow. Who would have guessed.

Iran is the easier move right now because Israel and Saudi Arabia are already on board. With China it will take more ground work.

>not looking beyond the trade war news
Yeah that's a yikes.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-30-18-21-33.png (1439x1769, 1.42M)

>Now the US is deep in a trade war with China, and saying it's hurting the country is an understatement.
Why is this even a surprise?
Trump stated clearly that he would start a trade war with China in his election manifesto.
If you want to know what someone is going to do, read or listen to what they communicate.

>If you want to know what someone is going to do, read or listen to what they communicate.
reading or listening to trump is basically racist bro.

You know, I'm something of a race realist myself.

Attached: 132168625.jpg (612x547, 94K)

I don't care too much, whether he's a racist or not.
He has no ethics, he's an autocratic businessman.
What he's doing now is a huge gamble.
It could pay off, making America more self reliant, but it could also backfire, and there's no-one rich enough to bail him out then.

A time skip is inevitable because they wrote themselves into a corner with season three's finale.

Tyrell will be running E-Corps but Angela and her bio father will be trying to undermine him because Tyrell is 100% in league with Whiterose and Angela's dad already has a huge grudge against Whiterose forcing him to replace himself in charge of E-Corp with Tyrell, even before finding out that Whiterose mindfucked Angela.

I don't see them going full-tilt with the Russian Narrative given how much they've built up China as the real big bad. They will probably give lip service to the idea that Russia hacked Hillary's emails but be nebulous towards the notion of Trump as a Russian asset.

Perhaps even go as far as to have Whiterose claim to have started the "Trump is a Russian patsy" farce, as a means to control Trump. Whiterose immediately realize Trump was too unpredictable to fully control. Orchestrating Russiagate to serve as a weapon to keep Trump in line so he does as ordered or else be impeached and removed from office and replaced with Pence.

Maybe even toss in a line that Trump WAS a money laundering front, which is where she got the idea of painting Trump as a stooge of Putins; since Trump couldn't defend himself without admitting to the former, which in turn would in turn cause people to believe the later if he admitted it.

Not a gamble, it's straight up sabotage. He's dismantling the institutions that ensured American dominance for decades after WW2. The American era is already coming to a close.

or maybe just not?

They're going to use the Trump-Epstein connection since Trump was actually in Epstein's social circle. Not only that, but Epstein is a math genius and math geniuses were partially to blame for the economic collapse back in 2008.

theguardian.com/science/2012/feb/12/black-scholes-equation-credit-crunch

What is yikes is your peanut brain.

>The country is now facing a huge debt crisis.
>And it all started after Trump got elected.
>NOW
Not since FRB or droping gold standard, just now, Trump did all this.

The fact that you can't look beyond trade war news, brainlet. America wants war with China before they're too big to contain.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-03-08-11-51-50.png (1438x1916, 799K)

It would be better to just focus on making a quality show first, then work backwords and claim that some random scene was a potshot at drumpf like Chernobyl did. Their GDP is about on par with Texas and they make their money selling natural gas to Europe and competing with us in manufacturing weapons, so we'll never be frens but it's hard to view them on the same level as China. They'll rattle their sabers toward the baltics to shore up nationalist support and try to fuck with our system by stoking any fringe group with anti-democratic sentiment (blm, white power groups, whatever) but the era of the evil empire with a masterclass spy network infiltrating the highest levels of western government is over, I think. China on the other hand...

what? if trump is a chinese asset why would he start a trade war with china?

>Russians are somehow the good guys we need to ally up with.
But they are. How are they bad in any way?

Also Russia is no longer communists so the McCarthy reference is irrelevant.

Your an idiot and willfully ignorant.

>Mr. Robot
>doesn't even browse /r9k/

Attached: 1551669367795.jpg (428x368, 19K)

>Trump was actually in Epstein's social circle
False

Remember when this board was ultra pure shit back 2017 with heavy capeshit and reddit and Yea Forums influx? Only back the we used to had threads about this garbage show, and majority of the posters are pozzed

Attached: 1512170242527.png (1457x874, 1.71M)

He's talking about China.

It's still the same

>t. vatnik

>Your
Go back to ESL, 0.09 roubles.

What's next, Trump is a mexican puppet?

you literally can't predict what Trump does because he does things randomly since he's schizo/dementia

Doesn't matter, they were friends. Trump is only distancing himself from Epstein now since Epstein is in prison awaiting his trial for being a pedophile. Don't forget, there is video of Donald Trump talking inappropriately of young girls, this was shot in what looks to be a mall. He has also barged into rooms of girls that were still dressing, it was for one of his beauty pageants that he was funding or sponsoring.

china's been bankrupt for a solid decade or more, drumpf's just exploiting what everyone knows.

sneed

>rise of trump
>Freely and fairly elected leader

Will leftest ever rejoin our timeline?

DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Korea’s Hyundai imports just under 50% of the vehicles it sells in the US

do you mean export? I'm confused.

uh...how?
not saying you're wrong, cuz I'm not one of those
>your opinion differs from my opinion so you are wrong
kind of faggots but I completely disagree. season 2 was a fucking drag but season 3 was phenomenal, despite not living up to the level of season 1. what was wrong with S03?

Democracy is only a fair and useful system when I get the results I want.

Everyone Is like omg Trump Is great!!! or omg Trump Is evil!!! And here i am knowing than 53% of the women reach orgasm when they are raped

The show is mostly for people with a higher knowledge of information systems and hacking, I'm not surprised the bulk of what's beign discussed has flown right over your head.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

The chapter with Fake one take and the Next one where we think Elliot saved the day when actually both him and mr robot where played like a damn fiddle are one of the most Kino moments in TV history

agreed.
also that True Detective style uncut shot from the E-Corp rampage was so fucking kino

oh no my shekels