I will give Mrs. Wheeler swimming lessons any time

I will give Mrs. Wheeler swimming lessons any time.

Attached: 1562528419stranger_things_mrs_wheeler.jpg (640x390, 35K)

I wish she would give me a sex lesson if you know what i mean.

Plot Twist: Shes lesbian

Why does she look like an entirely different person each season

What are her qualifications?

My mom says muscular men like me sink easier so she won’t get me a swim teacher until she finds a reputable one

She was in Sopranos as Chrissy’s wife

Attached: A8CBB41F-0F86-467B-A4A1-17F181E4A0DB.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

It would be hotter if she was coming on to a younger guy and forced herself onto that guy and that guy was me

When she was first on Mad Men i didn’t even recognize her from Sopranos at first

this but with me instead

And then the guy goes to cops and files a complaint about being raped, but nobody “get it” and they laugh him out of the room

What did he mean by this?

And then the qt cop threatens to arrest him unless he gets under her desk and licks her pusy until her shift is over

Attached: b97dd712a3c206fc029f65850124696.jpg (736x1192, 99K)

She looked better during the scene where she was putting on her makeup desu

Wow go on, can you describe what exactly the "sex lesson" would consist of?

It’s like swimming lessons but without the water

Go on. What happens after her shift?

Billy wanted a mommy

She takes him to her house and cuffs him to the bed in the guest room and violently abuses him and uses him for pleasure. She has anger issues and is frusturated because of her job. She lets him go after two days and gives him her number and threatens his life if he does not show up to her house when she calls him every night. Sometimes if she sees him on the streets while she is on duty, she makes him get in and lick her pusy while she drives. She eventually shows little intimacy towards him, cuddling and kissing him when she is exhausted after a long night of abusing him.

Mrs Sneeder

Will they better have more milfs next season

No she doesnt you absolute cretin

>seven layers of makeup
>swimming

lmao

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Do women really flirt with guys they find attractive and reject them because they don't want to have sex with them?

>being nice and smiling
>basically flirting

god I hate men

No, that's why I need lessons.

Shit bait

Maybe as a shit test, in real life she would've show up to the hotel and had sex with him then bragged to all her friends at the pool and they would try to have sex with him as well.

She can give swimming lessons to my cum if you know what I mean

if you watched the show, she was fixing herself up for Billy you brainlet zoomer

Attached: 1552042358607.jpg (720x833, 27K)

Actually she was fixing herself up for me