What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 0AMZgedO_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs

heroin

leftist faggot, they should all off themselves

hews a jew right? did he stick his head in a oven lol

I miss this nigga like you wouldn’t believe.

Attached: CD49CB53-AB41-4EC6-9287-FEE00C413BEC.png (320x356, 260K)

Let a roastie get him toastie

There's literally nothing wrong with doing heroin unless you're a retard who can't control what you put into your own body and overdo it

Retard.

Mossad

exposing your brain to crazy levels of pleasure you could never get naturally, like shooting heroin, can mess you up big time even long after you're totally recovered physically
and his life in general was probably much more depressing than people think even though it seems amazing on the surface with the shows

BIGTIME KUCK FOR NO APPARENT REASON

SOME TOOK ISSUE WITH HIS PRETENTIOUS HIPSTER SLUMMING IN THIRD WORLD SHITHOLES FOR MUH STREETFOOD AUTHENTICITY BUT THATS PAR FOR THE COURSE WITH HIS GIMMICK

>What the fuck was his problem?
Remember that South Park where they had Chef be part of an international pedo group that went around fucking kids in like third world countries?

kys and join him

He was a cuck.

that's what happens when you do heroin though
>T. my friend literally used to do heroin

you literally can't, you're a dopamine monkey, you can't even eat one potato chip, you probably can't stop scrolling or beating your meat, let alone dance with the highest pleasure it's possible to induce

Edgy, take my gold and an upsy-votey

PICKLE RIIIIICKKKK

yep, it's literally better than everything so of course you stop giving a fuck, it's that simple, it will show you just how weak you truly are. best to just leave it
the only thing that makes people worse is meth, that's the only substance i would unironically call "evil"

Why would you you put his shitty Cnn show and not get the real shit that was on Travel Channel dude.

YOU SHOULD TRY EVERYTHING ONCE #YOLO

This. Talk to literally any heroin junkie, they'll openly admit heroin ruined their life then tell you they can't wait to do more, because it really is that fucking good. Nothing compares. The only thing that motivates us to do anything is our own internal reward system, which your brain hands out sparingly. Heroin bypasses that entirely. It's the exact same feeling as literally all your dreams coming true at once. How the fuck can real life ever compete with that?

dirtbag jew. not much more to say.

damn this is exactly why i don’t do hard drugs

Attached: B7D0FFF4-4088-4056-91B0-A7503C3A3AB0.png (302x329, 170K)

STREET HEROIN IS TRASH

THE PHARMA SPECTRUM DOES WAY MORE TO YOUR RECEPTORS

ALL YOU NEED IS DISCIPLINE, ADDICTS LMAO WEAK FAGGOTS

>ALL YOU NEED IS DISCIPLINE
The mantra of every junkie in denial.

I went on more than a few coke binges in the past for that reason. I’m sure my system is still fucked because of it. I can’t imagine heroin.

>fucks 14-16 yr olds
>this is considered bad in freedomland
holy keks

Attached: peyton-list-licking-an-ice-cream_9.jpg (2932x2460, 666K)

Attached: Bourdainelol.jpg (2094x1598, 1.73M)

OK PAX PRENTISS

REHAB INDUSTRY IS A SCAM FOR GOOBERS

HAHAH HOW IS ADDICTION REAL LMAO JUST QUIT DOING IT LIKE PUT THE NEEDLE DOWN

What a nasty bitch.. But he’s the dumb cuck that fell for her.

>weinstein had a chef wacked but none of the other big celebrities accusing him

I can understand heroin, but I literally don't see the point in crystal meth or why anyone would even use it considering its horrifying side effects.

t. user who had a friend get fucked up on meth at age 15

Bordain had a thing for pedophiles.

I can eat only one potato chip, and beating meat o_o
but will never stop yearning for h for the rest of life, its like the forbidden fruit
it will kill me someday but hopefully thats later in life

t. every junkie

its not coke or meth man. you can't get spleefed for a few years and dry out. the recovery is almost 0 isnt it?

Getting old is depressing.

Spoiled rotten

meth is crazy addictive i mean its at least as bad as cigarettes and that took me years so i can kinda see it. especially if your young and carefree and not really considering your own mortality too often. you can justify anything especially if everyone else is doing it.

i've never done meth but i've done coke and don't understand how it ever became so poular. its expensive as fuck, doesn't last more than half an hour, makes you think you're dying(and unlike weed you might be for real), and despite hating it i immediately wanted more .

Easy to compete if you aren't a piece of shit that wants instant 100% feel goods instead of actually accomplishing something with your life (which, hate to break it to you, is better than heroin)

METH IS AN EXPERIENCE, X IS REALLY SOMETHING THE FIRST COUPLE TIMES

BUT ALL BORING SHIT COMPARED TO PSYCHEDELICS
AND THAT GOES WRONG SOONER OR LATER NOTHING TO GET ADDICTED TO

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH TRYING EVERYTHING IF UR NOT AN UNDISCIPLINED BRAINLET

>exposing your brain to crazy levels of pleasure you could never get naturally, like shooting heroin, can mess you up big time even long after you're totally recovered physically

This.

Imagine having a taste of eden, and then being asked to return back to regular earthly pleasures. Nothing would compare.

>already had a depressive and impulsive personality from the get go
>fucks up his brain chemistry with drugs and alcohol and probably produces practically no dopamine anymore so he can't even feel happiness naturally
>is clingy with women and had multiple failed marriages
>has traveled the world multiple times and is getting old and seen it all
>quit the drugs but will never stop wanting them
>nothing left to do in life that would make him feel good again
>possibly bought into the hemingway and hunter thompson memes a bit much
I'm a fan of his but I honestly couldn't see him dying any other way. He was always fucked.

We all get it user, we just don't buy it as an excuse to be a worthless junkie. Back to ketflix and pills with you

nobody said anything about an excuse. i've never even been that deep, we just understand what it is.

here here

it literally isn't better. it's better for you, your family, and the world, but like we've already touched on, you're ultimately just a monkey. if you tasted it you wouldn't care. that's not any excuse or anything but that's how it works. you are not special.

Coke at least doesn't actively rot you the way meth does. I just don't see why anyone would even try it once, it's not like cigarettes which take a while to ruin you physically, meth works fucking fast at killing your body and brain.

i know 3 meth heads. all of them claim they were drugged at different parties at different times for their first. They werer offered coke, then given meth they all said they liked it, didn't feel too fucked up from it immediately and just decided it wasn't that bad.

because it's indescribably amazing, literally jizzing in your pants amazing. that's the problem. it produces more dopamine than any other chemical and hijacks you. pretty straightforward. you think you have all this shit about god and family but really you're quite easy. most people when they start are surrounded by people using it that seem normal at that stage, then once they're high that's a wrap, it's too good.

Asia Argento

HEROIN ISNT MAGIC, AND ITS LOW GRADE COMPARED TO THE SYNTHETIC VARIANTS

YOU TRY IT ONCE BECAUSE ITS OUT THERE CHALLENGING YOU
NO DRUG HAS INHERENT POWER, JUST DONT OVERDOSE AND KICK ITS ASS

that's right faggot, go try meth and watch it use that confident feeling to destroy you while you watch it happen like a movie

FACES OF METH ARE ALL BRAINLETS

YOU CAN QUIT ANYTHING IF U ARENT A PLEB

meth plays off your entire drive to quit or do anything
it leaves a permanent scar. people have described feeling actual pain in their brain where there used to a be a pleasure response and they're constantly jumpy and stimming themselves like autists. it doesn't even matter that they aren't using anymore, it's ogre

Dude it's not weed, it's fucking heroin

What did he know?

YOU DONT HABITUALLY GET INTO ANY OF THEM
ITS TO EXPERIENCE WHAT THE FUCK IS OUT THERE, DESCRIPTIONS DONT DO IT

>I LITERALLY CAN'T CONTROL WHAT I INTENTIONALLY PUT IN MY BODY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!

Brainlet gtfo.

Attached: crying_baby[1].jpg (800x600, 36K)

>There's literally nothing wrong with doing heroin unless you're a retard who can't control what you put into your own body and overdo it

Attached: prays to mecca.jpg (960x640, 189K)

>dies of withdrawals

Implying there's a hierarchy to basic cable

that's what literally every junkie said. especially with meth

I know you are trolling but heroin gets you physically addicted and you can die of withdrawal.

MOST DONT THINK ANYTHING LIKE THAT

AND IF THEY DID AND STILL TURNED INTO JUNKIES THEY WERE BRAINLETS

What would you recommend?

jesus christ, good riddance
someone ought to kill that german faggot too

He made a couple of jokes about killing himself in his show.

White people's problems

dont think his heroin addiction had much to do with his suicide. sure, it was an indicator but drug use and addiction is usually due to environmental circumstance. people do drugs to cope, regardless of the substance. its not that hard to see how he got clean about the time he got famous. plus, he still enjoyed a drink or too so it wasn't much of a matter of discipline either. and desu all you are hyping opiates way too much. i think anthony was just very depressed from the beginning. knowing he offs himself and watching parts unknown makes it way obvious he had issues. i also don't think he was ever really happy with what he became known for. what he really wanted to be was a writer but ended up being the type of celebrity chef and foodie bro he always hated. not only this but it made him a shit ton of money, it'd be like if we got famous for something Yea Forums related and never achieved any of our real life goals or dreams.