Ok but this was a BASED twist

Ok but this was a BASED twist

Attached: 7A6041C8-5E73-4D96-A01F-C06DEC67F09C.jpg (301x500, 27K)

That literally anyone who know's spiderman saw coming. The only thing that was semi-unexpected was the post credits.

I really hope he didn't actually die

I know there's rules where you have to be 18 to post here, but can we have a basic IQ test, like where people have to know their shapes and colors or something?

Anyone who even has a 0.1% of knowledge about Spider-man knows that Mysterio is a fraud

He looks like a bad guy
His name sounds like a bad guy

I highly doubt it

I knew he was a baddie but a part of me wished he wasn’t because Jake Gyllenhaal

It was so based

is jake the basedest capeshit actor ever
>get a role as a bad guy so you don't have any commitment to capeshit but still cash in on that sweet sweet merlel money
>if he ever needs more money marvel will just make it so he didn't actually die and he gets a role in ANOTHER high paying movie

Attached: aiportraits_1563576058.jpg (1024x512, 50K)

He is relentlessly handsome. I want to hug him relentlessly.

To be fair how could they expand on his character any further

real holograms

The whole film was good, it was pure Spider-kino, doesn’t matter what angry nostalgiafags here say. I hope Jake returns.

I was surprised how much more I liked it than Homecoming

Imagine if there was a Batman trailer that advertised The Riddler as a hero. One would have to know nothing about Mysterio to buy into that "twist". The movie also kills the apparent villain halfway through, so even ignorant audience members would know something is up.

I do like Mysterio, though. Too bad his character devolved into an attention whore after his initial motive rant. He had potential.

He was so based though

potential to do what? they represented his character pretty well all things considered.

He was. Too bad he only used his "powers" against Spider-Man once. He was Scarecrow on steroids.

Potential to not be a run of the mill attentionwhore. He made valid points in his initial motive rant about regular people being just as qualified, if not more, to make decisions as superheroes, but he immediately devolved into a gloryhound.