FUCK THIS STUPID FUCKING MEME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK THIS STUPID FUCKING MEME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 4o7mbze55oxz.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/Space_Runner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the meme? I'm new here. Is this the Simpson's thread? I like Homer.

You dont like sneed?

Attached: 1563568578686.jpg (219x220, 20K)

Well, it's a sly little play on words. If you look closely you'll notice that the words sneed, feed and seed all end in the same letters. Now if you change the Sneed to Chuck and the 'eed' from feed and seed to 'uck' Well, I think once you do that you'll be quite amused by the result.

formerly Chuck's

>your typical sneedposter
letterboxd.com/Space_Runner

Oh......ooh my......oooh my oh my.
That is possibly one of the best jokes I've never gotten from the Simpsons until just now.
WOW....

That's not what this meme is all about, reddit

You mean sneed sells chuck suck and fuck along with the seed and feed?

Jannies can't handle the power of pure unbridled sneedposting. Soon the entire face of Yea Forums will be covered with sneed

Sneed

What is sneed? I don't get it? I tried asking about it but people just kept replying ''formerly chucks''

sneed.

Attached: 1527564626014.png (556x530, 243K)

>he still doesn't get it
Dumb city slicker

Well, pardon me, Mr. Single Digits

Sneed & soiface wojack and deformed head wojack are the weakest forced meme garbage since like the banana guy and milhouse.

Dont @ me faggots I know you're 13 or have sub 80 iq.

Attached: 1538634082826.jpg (298x476, 114K)

Cringe
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1515122332890.jpg (424x640, 67K)

>Sneed's Feed & Seed
>Chuck's Fuck & Suck
would it make more sense if its Chuck's Fuck & Cuck

>worst emma
Opinion discarded

It's brilliant, it's subtle, and it's probably the single dirtiest joke ever pulled off in the entire history of primetime network television...and on a cartoon show that's at least ostensibly aimed at children/teens at that.

>@
gb2insta zoomer-kun
SNEEDSNEED

城市浮油 Nov 7, 1999 土壤pH值约7.0,最大值8.0 Sneed 饲料和种子 La Di Da 花式德国车 Chuck 他妈的吮吸 Guatemala 良好的美容 The Dabbing Gif 第11季第5集 "Tomacco" 农夫二 Park Avenue Manicure 棒球比赛场景 Matt Groening 以前查克的 Just Superstition 老人在商店里 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation 三天禁令 Pardon Us 老辛普森广场 GET 99999999 舒适的线程 Mass Replies 围裙说“我爱SNEED” Gummi Bears 查克的妓院 / co / Autonomous Region 农场大象

Attached: 1548102418612.jpg (1022x1024, 335K)

>not using these threads to assert your agendas

>not using these threads to post sneed
c'mon step it up

Clarks Fuck & Suck

I took leave of my father's decrepit farmhouse in my modest Guatemalan automobile, making reasonable pace across a landscape bereft of anything resembling what I had come to know as modernity. I eventually reached the general store, a flimsy wooden structure that emitted a dark cloud of smoke from a narrow chimney. Two locals sat outside in the midday sun, accomplishing nothing and seemingly content in their doing so. Their bestial stupidity, likely the result of generations of inbreeding and race-mixing, was apparent in both their appearance and vocabulary.

My eyes were immediately drawn towards the words emblazoned above the door. These words perplexed me in such a manner that defy ordinary description. I shall not repeat them here, for I fear that anyone who stumbles upon this tome will meet the same fate as I should they read them.

I have not slept in weeks, as I have tried in increasing desperation to decipher the true meaning of that inscription. I fear that it is pointless. The fate of this city slicker is sealed.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1100x766, 62K)

kek

>banana guy
garlic bread

Formerly amontillado

Sneed

Chuck

Feed

So, what does this pasta mean? What does this japanese stuff mixed in with random words like "The Dabbing Gif" have to do with anything?

It’s parodying the Tiananmen Square copypasta

Seed

I see. Thanks, user.

i'm a sick Chuck I like a quick fuck