Ywn be a kid or a teen in the 80s

>ywn be a kid or a teen in the 80s
>ywn have a die-hard crew of real bros
>ywn spent your whole summer doing wacky hijinks with them and chill in the mall eating ice cream and watching movies
>ywn experience teenage love
>ywn live in such a comfy, small town
This show is only making me depressed

Attached: stranger-things-season-3-debut-feat-1.jpg (1528x764, 210K)

>tfw I'm experiencing this in my 20's
Life is actually fucking great

>Did all those things

Attached: 220px-Turbored.jpg (220x169, 11K)

Teach me

t. 27 years old boomer

>ywn go back in time to when you were [ ] years old and start all over again.
For me, it’s 12.

>12
Unironically the same. That's exactly when WoW came out and fucked up my whole teenhood

If I had gotten into WoW I’d probably have committed suicide by now

Pay me a monthly fee via PayPal and I'll be your life coach. $40 per lesson or monthly subscription of $270.

Attached: John-Cena-in-Bumblebee.jpg (1400x700, 58K)

>think about all the things I'd do differently
>then remember all the schoolwork I'd also have to do
>reconsider my fantasies, move onto dreaming about changing all the things in the now
If I had the option I'd probably go with 17, right after high-school, since university wasn't nearly as suffocating as the school and this time I might even avoid dropping out.

Sent ;)

Born in the spring of 1980 and grew up in a small town that was 100% white. Spent the entire summers riding my bike around town with my friends completely unsupervised from 8am-8pm.

Didn't meet my first black person until I went to college.

I've experienced all of this. AMA.

Were you ever tempted to get an Atari Lynx

The ironic thing is that growing up in the Eighties was actually worse than it is now. What you're seeing in shit like Stranger Things is a parody of Eighties culture portrayed in music videos and period piece movies. The Eighties were dirty, rough, and hardly as colourful as you think. Kids were on milk cartons and violent punks were paving the way for Nineties grunge. The only good thing to come out of it were the movies and music, which for some reason, people treat as realistic time capsules.

Nah. Had a gameboy and a game gear, though.

I got a Game Gear, but I thought it was lame so I intentionally fried the circuit by using a nonstandard AC cord, returned it because "it didn't work", and bought a game boy that I happily used for years. Had a Super Game Boy, which was really nice because GB carts were cheap as shit by the time the SNES was a few years old.

Bonk the Caveman always looked fun, though.

Nice blog grandpa.

Attached: ed1a9b7423269e75dd459662db17e966.png (617x420, 399K)

Have sex

Depends if you grew up in a state like New York or a nice rural area.

My sister who was a teen in the 80s basicaly told me the same thing
Stranger things is just glorification

I miss white America

>For me, it’s 12.

Me too. I was 12 in 1990. I wish I could go back!!!FACT!!!

>The Eighties were dirty, rough, and hardly as colourful as you think.

And that's one of the reasons I miss it. the shiny gloss hiding the decay and rot underneath. Everything is soo gentrified now, like New York!!!FACT!!!

Why would I want to experience being emotionally manipulated by the dumbest lesbian in the world

>the shiny gloss hiding the decay and rot underneath.
But that's modern day America

the fuck is going on with all this 80s nostalgia?

Xoomer nostalgia

>movies are a glorification of reality

Damn and I thought movies were a 1:1 recreation of life. Stop blowing my mind.

Kids don't have nostalgia for the 80s. They didn't experience the 80s, thus there can't be nostalgia.

They experience romanticism of the 80s.

Shouldn't you be quoting OP who thinks Stranger Things is realistic, dumb ass?

We all do son. We all do.

I literally did all those things. You and your friends get off the internet for a week and you can have some semblance of it.

Gen-x or xoomers were born in the 70s

i did all of those except the last 2 :(

I experienced all except teenage love

Attached: 1522060386198.png (619x453, 46K)

I'm not American, but i miss white America's audiovisuals.

>ywn be Finn wolfhard’s friend
why live

Any age before 15, when I discovered this shithole and ruined my life forever

Attached: 1530810003706.png (272x204, 37K)

>CreepyThinMan is a creepy old man
Makes sense

Ironically did this in the 90’s but add skateboarding to the mix.

Same story here. Wasn't racist at all.
Then I met black people...

Just holy shit. All the racist stuff I heard, it was all true. After a couple years it wore down any positive view or non racist thought I had. Now I live in a white private neighborhood, isolated by a river and one way in and out bridge. Surrounding me is blacks and Hispanics.
Cross that bridge and its like 1st world goes to 3rd world
Its fucking ridiculous

Like in my neighborhood we all have once a week we have a cook out, parties everyone is invited to. You don't have to pick your house or car, peoole ride around on golf carts everyone has a good time
Cross the bridge
Dogs roaming the streets, random fights breaking out, you can't even go the Wal-Mart without someone trying to break into your car, random single mothers every where, roads are shit, bums wandering around, kids are hustling on street corners inventing fake charities until the cops mace them off the corners. Its just a shit show.

Everyone works at the same places its just the whites don't waste their money